• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Flarea gave a confused look. Most of what Eli said made no sense to her at all. She looked at Star. "Where should I look first?"
Star gave a sigh. "I am only here to read what it says to you. No other reason. I cannot help you here."
Flarea grumbled a little before she went down the hallway with two doors open to her team and Shui's team. She looked at the door and was unable to open it. Having claws for fingers was sometimes a disability.

Shui glared at Flarea. Asking her guide for assistance! She, of course, was glad when Star refused to suggest anything. She glanced at Stella, who was jumping up and down. "Let's find that workshop. There might be clues there."

Flarea hesitantly entered the room and looked around. "Ok, find something that could answer those question, find something that could answer those questions," she mumbled to herself.

Shui flew down the hall with the workshop. "I think this is the right door. Don't you?"
Stella giggled. "I can not say anything, silly!"
Shui frowned. This was just a rhetorical question. Why did everyone answer her rhetorical questions?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
In terminal 1, there were row upon row of harmless artifacts. In the workshop, there was metal, plastic. and machines all over the shelfs, and a tall machine in the middle, there was a closed metal box with the nuclear sign on one door and a label on the other "Radioactive materials"

Flarea looked around, trying to find anything that would help her solve the questions that she was given. She wished that Star would help her, but whenever she asked, Star shook her head and told her to figure it out on her own.

Shui darted around, looking for answers. She had to admit, Stella was doing a terrible job of keeping out. Whenever Shui turned her back, she knew that Stella was doing her own looking. Probably for herself.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
In Flareas sight a lot of things like 'Heat modelers' that would seem to relate, but would not help, the only thing that might help, if she noticed it would be a physical model replicator

In the room there was a lot of gadgets, few labeled, and most of the ones that were had danger signs, the closest thing to atomic structure was nuclear material, and that would not help much (This is seeing that this room is for building and experimenting, not learning)

Last edited:
Flarea sniffed at a few of the items that seemed helpful. "Hey, Star!"
"I cannot help you with your task unless you need me to read something."
"I know, but you can at least help me verify the rules, right?"
Star nodded. "I suppose. Depends on what you ask."
"Do you remember if he said anything about moving objects?"
Star shook her head. "I'm afraid not. Interesting... I should ask him." Flarea opened her mouth to offer to ask herself. "No need. I'll ask." She attempted to start a telepathic message with Eli. "Eli, this is Star. I, well Flarea has a question for you. Can she move things to get a better look? Don't try answering back through your mind. This is one way." She ended the message and looked at Flarea. "Now we just wait."

Shui left the room and decided to look somewhere else. Stella followed her just in case she needed someone to read something to her. "Now we are going to look at other things in this hall. Anything important. Like the door next to the workshop?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
El's voice came on the intercom "As long as there's no warning sign, and you put it back exactly where you find it, also please use common sense"

In the hallway, the door they were in was labeled 'Workshop' others labeled 'Library' 'Training room' (a couple training rooms) 'Bridge' and an unmarked black door

Flarea wished that Shui was helping her. True, they were having their disagreement about what to do, but she was sure that they would be able to talk it out. In fact, to Flarea, the whole fight was stupid and pointless. She was so caught up in this train of thought that she did not hear Eli.
"Flarea, Flarea, FLAREA!" Star called, snapping her out of her thoughts.
"Huh?"
"Did you hear what Eli said? I sware, you're acting like he said nothing."
Flarea gave a nervous look and laugh. "I wasn't paying attention."
Star sighed and repeated what Eli said, though she did change the wording a bit to make it shorter.
Flarea nodded but decided against taking anything. Though, one item that never crossed her line of sight before caught her eye. SHe picked it up carefully and called to Star. "Say Star, do you know what this says."
Star flapped over to read it to Flarea if there was a label on it.. (OOC: it's the physical model replicator.)

Shui looked at Stella. "So, are you going to tell me which one is which?"
Stella looked overly excited. She pointed with her tail at the library. "That is the library."
"What is-"
"A library?" Stella finished. "It's full of books. Books that usually offer knowledge to those who read them." Stella honestly wanted to enter, so she was trying to only show the positive side of it.
Shui looked intrigued. "Well, this just got interesting. Stella, we are entering the library!"
Stella internally celebrated as they entered the library.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The physical model replicates had a label with its name and a keyboard on it labled 'chose object to display model"

The library was room with 3 wooden bookcases as walls, the third wall solid and had a screen on it, the bookshelves and a surprising lack of books, the screen labeled 'brookprinter' the screen displayed 'Select or speak the book you wish to print' a hole in the wall next to it read 'book recycler'

"Apparently this is a 'physical model replicator', whatever that is. The label below it says 'chose object to display model.' What that means, that is up to you," Star told Flarea.
Flarea was confused about the directions, but that did not matter. She could not use the item. Her claws were too big. She placed it back, knowing that this was probably going to be a problem. She and Star left the room and went to door two. They entered and looked around.

Stella was shocked. "But-but where are all the books!"
Shui shrugged. "I don't know. And I can't read. Can you at least look for the things we are looking for while we are here? I would do it myself, but I can't read."
Stella nodded and went to look at the few books on the shelves, still shocked at the lack of books and the 'book recycler'.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
In the second terminal, it was again a large collection of artifacts, the only things that even sounded similar were things like 'atomic heater'

The books on the self were mostly fiction, good stories collected by Eli that he wanted a real copy of, most in separate languages, the only one stella would be able to read would be 'The complete guide to dimensional astronemy'

Flarea glared at the items and snorted. "Anything that sounds good here?"
Star shook her head.
Flarea snorted and left the room. Where did she have to look to find answers that did not punish her for her size, lack of precision, and slightly uncontrollable strength? She bet Shui was having such an easy time due to the fact she had those three attributes that she lacked.

Stella frowned. "Nothing here!" she announced.
Shui sighed with some anger. "What now!?"
Stella looked at the bookprinter with a small amount of hope. "Maybe I can find something on the 'bookprinter', whatever that is. Anyway, you just tell me what to look for, and I might be able to find it if my paws don't get in the way.
Shui nodded to the plan. "Ok, look for 'atoms' first."
Stella nodded and tried to type that in, very clumsily due to the fact she was using her whole paw.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The screen flash with a series of books including: 'A beginners guide to chemistry, Chapter 1, Atoms' 'the building blocks of everything' and 'The smallest things that exist' at the very top with a message on top that said "please select"

"I think I found something for you," Stella said as she selected A Beginners Guide to Chemistry, once she found out how that is. She did not know what to expect. She never saw a library like this one before. It was slightly confusing to her.

Flarea plodded to the next place, though she did not know where to look next. "I sware, this is slightly against me," she muttered to herself. She entered the hallway that Shui and Stella were in with Star and looked at her.
Star did not need to be told what Flarea wanted. "By the ancestors, aren't there a lot of training rooms. There is also a library, workshop, bridge, and this one is unmarked," she said as she pointed them out with her tail.
Flarea did not know what to chose, due to the fact that she did not know what those three words meant. She did not have any of those in Dragnos due to the fact that dragons would probably destroy all three of them if they tried using it.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Another hole opened on the wall next to the screen (Still had glass over it) where a book cover slid into the hole before pages started to print right above the cover out of a small slot, after the printing was done, a Incline appeared out of the bottom of the space and pressed the book closed and together, the glass sliding down

Stella looked at the book printer with suspicion. "How the- nevermind. Everything here barely makes sense to me anyway." She shook her head. "Shui! I can't pick this up!" Shui sighed and flew over to where Stella was and brought the book someplace the Skycat could read the text to her. Stella started reading the book.

Flarea looked at Star. "Where do you suggest we go?"
Star gave her a glare. "Your choice."
"I don't know what those words mean! Well, I know what 'training' means, but all of the others I don't know. Dragons don't really use that sort of stuff."
Star sighed. "Listen, Shui should have the same disadvantage as you do. Just chose one."
Flarea flexed her claws as she looked at each door. She decided that the unmarked one was probably off-limits. And the training she was used to was usually physical, not mental. That left the workshop and library. She thought that she heard the word workshop before, from Shui when she was talking about sprites. She had a feeling that Shui went in there at some point and she did not want to run into the blue sprite just in case they decided to do some sort of compromise during the competition. That sounded like something that they would do. She walked towards the library and entered, seeing Shui already there. She gave an awkward smile to Shui, who glanced at her. "So you went in here, I thought you were somewhere else." Flarea gave a nervous chuckle.
Shui chuckled. "Same idea, huh?"
Flarea shook her head. "I went in here from eliminating different places. By the way, door two won't help you at all."
Shui smiled. "The workshop has nothing either."
"So, are we really still fighting over the whole 'I want to go here' thing?"
Shui laughed. "No," she was barely able to say.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli tapped away at his keyboard when the computer spoke to him "Subjects appear to be reaching a compromise" Eli smiled "Good, thought that might happen"

(The book)
Chapter 1: Atoms
The first thing to learn about chemistry is the atom and how its structure affect everything else in the universe. The size of an atom is so small, that we can not see it, even with advanced technology, the makeup of an atom consists of three things: The proton, The neutron, and the electron

Flarea laid down next to her friend. "So, how about we just forget about this whole thing?"
Shui looked at Flarea and smiled. "What thing?"
Stella stopped reading to listen to the two make up.
Flarea opened her mouth to remind Shui of their argument, but Shui gave her a wink to tell her that the fight was behind them. "So, what should we do? We don't have to go to the Dragon Spires, I mean, we go there all the time."
Shui shook her head. "I know you don't want to leave Dragnos again. If the Dragon Spires keep us here, then we should go to the Dragon Spires"
Flarea was about to say something until she burst into laughter. "Oh Fenix, now we are fighting for the other thing! Just where we started!"
Shui laughed as well. "Maybe we should just do nothing? I mean, that's what we're doing right now."
Flarea nodded. "So, how far did you get on the task?"
"Not far," Shui shrugged, "Not that I really cared. I mean, what use would knowing this stuff do? I sware, he is forcing his views onto us!" She shook her fist in the sky.
Flarea backed away. "Ok, then. You do that."

Shui shrugged. "Clearly you heard us, so you should know already."
Flarea nodded. "We made up our minds to do nothing. I mean, just not go and do something." She lifted a talon her chin and tapped it. "Besides, I think that we should get to know each other better. Most of us are complete strangers right now."
Star sighed. "Well, I have to go check on Sky. I've already been away from her for too long." She nodded to Flarea as she left. Her paws led her straight back to the room Sky was in.
Stella smiled. "I think I helped too much anyway! I'm not good at keeping my nose out of things that might contain knowledge." She realized that she might be found out from that wording, but she did not show it. She just hoped that it would be played off as a bad choice of wording.

Shui looked concerned. "Um, sure."
Flarea nodded, though she seemed unsure. While it was true that Eli did not seem angry, she felt slightly protective of the sprite. Though, she knew better than to argue for no reason other than because she wanted to stay near Shui. She still felt the loss of Shui, even though she was back. It was like there was something that was different about her. Flarea left the room, Stella at her heels.
"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" Shui asked. Did he really find out about the new job she took? Would he understand? She looked slightly nervous.

Shui was shocked that he did indeed, find out. She shifted uncomfortably as she watched Eli. She was sure he was hiding something. Heck, she gave him the nickname 'Mr. Secrets' for a reason! Because he hid things, only giving them a small amount of information. Though she never really said anything about the society of sprites, he never asked. She did. She sighed. "Well, you found me out. How did you guess? Yes, I have 'till the end of today to spend with everyone. Also, why are you saying that it's not good news for you? I mean, if it's something like, missing me or something, then it's fine, but why that wording?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli gave a weak smile "The scar you have, the fact a little dainty sprite came back to life, in addition to the fact this universe just touched the multiverse" he looked at the ground and sighed "And to why its bad news, well, any other champion of death would attack me on sight, and have good reason to, I reckon after sunset, its pretty much your job to kill me"

Shui frowned. "I see..." She hated the thought, though she wanted to know why it was her job to do that now. "Why do other champions try to kill you? She glared at Eli, demanding the truth with her gaze. Though, like most sprites, she was not intimidating at all. If anything, she was kinda adorable trying to be serious like this.

Shui felt some anger rise inside her due to the fact he did cheat death, but she really did not want to yell at anyone else. She sighed. "Listen, for the rest of today, were friends, got that? I'm still not expected to start, so I'm not gonna. Not until sundown. I'll leave before then. If I knew that I would have to go after you, I would've never taken the job." She looked down, hating that she was now going to fight Eli. She was unsure who side Flarea would be on. Just depends, she guessed. If she attacked first with Flarea around, Flarea would instantly fight alongside Eli, but if she just walked in in the middle of said fight, then she would probably help her out. "Someone should tell Flarea. I don't know how though."

"Still," Shui looked away. "Wait! You're leaving! Oh boy, Flarea isn't going to like that. She was already gonna miss one of her greatest friends, now you're going as well. I'm not sure she can handle being alone. She never really dealt with that before." Shui flew around in a slightly panicked state. Flarea was one of her biggest friends, and she never thought that they would be ripped apart like this. She also thought that Flarea would have at least one friend, that she trusted. Yuro was not the most trustworthy, in her eyes.

Shui sighed. "I'm just worried for Flarea. She never really went alone before. She barely left the forest before she met me, and I haven't really left her side before." Shui looked down. "I'm just worried that Yuro isn't really going to help her and betray her the moment things get to tough for him."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli thought for a second before nodding "I might be able to do something about that, I have a new project in mind that might solve our problems, let me finish my goal, and then stay here, maybe" he started to walk out "Now, do you want to tell her now or later?"

Shui sighed. "I would rather her know sooner rather than later. I have a feeling she isn't going to be too happy, saying that I basically sold my soul and stuff like that. And I kinda don't want to leave on bad terms with her. We're friends still after all." A small amount of guilt churned inside of Shui. She had a feeling why she felt that way, and she found that she had every reason to. Maybe it would be nicer than what was being placed into her mind right now. After all, other than Eli, she was sure no one on the planet Dragnos was on had anymore death-cheaters All she really had to do was sit around all day, looking at thin sheets and keeping record.

Last edited:
Shui flew after Eli, waiting for him to explain. She looked away from the red dragoness and rubbed one of her arms with uncertainty. She was sure Flarea was not going to take it well.
Flarea stopped talking to Stella, stood up, and turned around to look at Eli. "What is it?" Stella looked slightly annoyed at the fact their conversation was cut off but did not protest. Flarea cocked her head as her blue eyes sparkled.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sat down in his chair and thought for a second "Where to start..." he rubbed his head "Let's start with a small lesson, in the multiverse there are nine fundamental beings, there is death, life, chaos, harmony, balance and, eternity, who are responsible for the multiverse and how it works"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli waved his hand "Getting to that, anyways, these beings Basically hold up the multiverse, which is very hard, even for them, so they hire champion, being who do their job on a smaller scale, only handling a handful of universes, and this universe was just opened to that system"