• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Dragon Ball: The World Tournament.

The World Tournament, Arguably the Most well Known Competition on Earth and Beyond, where 32 fighters From around the Galaxy Fight to prove that They are the strongest, the 16, then 8, then 4, then 2... You get the Idea.

Anyway, You have been Invited For the Tournament this year On Mr Satan's Behalf, as he has seen you fight and his daughter, Videl forced him to let you in, So, send this form back if You Are interested!

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
How you act:
Battle Style:
Sexuality:

So, We Hope to see you there!
Sincerely, The announcer!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my form.

Name: Neke Forman
Race: Saiyan
Appearance: The hairstyle of teen Gohan, Red jacket, Black shoes, Peachy skin, Grey Trousers, Green T-shirt
How you act: Cocky, Jerkish, Arrogant, Loses self-control when someone Angers him.
Battle Style: Offensive and fast. Can Turn hand into Sword and uses this often.
Sexuality: Straight

Last edited:
Name: Doruki
Race:Saiyan
Appareance:Black Spiky hair,Blue pants,White shirt,Red jacket with hoodie,Black shooes
How you act: Doruki is normaly cery calm and focused But easily can get out of serious on the battle field
Battle Style:Is not the faster warrior,But is very good in face-to-face combat and have one energy blade just like black but is not so powerfull and is white
Sexuality:Straight

Name:Ruta
Race:Human
Appareance:Black long hair,Black pants,Pink shirt with a chibi shenlong stamp,Blue Shooes
How you act:She is very friendly and not very good in fighting with someone that she have one very big friendship
Battle style:Very slow and not good in face-to-face combat but is very good in distance combat using her ki

It's okay?

I can easily revive this. ANDROID SHADOW CLONE JUTSU

Name: Nitro
Race: Android 29
Appearance: A black jacket with a purple undershirt. Black, messy hair. Black Shaggy(Eh?) Jeans.
How you act: He acts like a sarcastic asshole if you get on his nerves. other than that, he can pull in a few jokes every now and then.
Battle Style: He focus's energy into his strikes. and like #18, He can pull stamina out of his ass. but if your talking about how he fights, he usually tries to trick his Enemy into underestimating him. (Or, you know, annoying them.) then he pulls out his Special(And Signature!) Attack. "Super Demonic Drive!" (He shoots a beam of blazing pink energy, surrounded by blue at his opponent.
Sexuality: Quite the pervert, but straight.

Niko Niko NIIIII

sSoul

Previously Swirled
time to J O I N
Name: Cucumbara
Race: Sayain
Appearance: Black hair with a hint of green. Wears a blue gi with a white belt. Is Asian and has the hairstyle of Vegito
How you act: a Sayain warrior through and through, has pride, but not boastful.
Battle Style: direct, a mixture of ki blasts and hand to hand combat. Also is silent when fighting.
Sexuality: Heterosexual(Straight)

Name: Braly
Race: Saiyan
Appearance: pale skin , Blue hair ,black eyes , wears an orange jacket with blue jeans
How you act: with pride
Battle Style: calculates the moment the attack is shown to dodge and attack directly where it hurts and sometimes uses ki blasts to the face and use the smoke as divertion to attack

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Woah okay then, no need to do that, I was simply asking a question. Also, I'll tell you later, but back to this RP.

@The fighting boss
Accepted!

@SoulDemon By tomorrow in the UK, I reckon.

Also, just to have more female characters(There will be NPC characters though, like Hercule(Duh), Goku, vegeta, Majin Buu(Good) and more):
Name: Kanojo Tatakai(Just call her Kt, pronounced Kat)
Race: Earthling
Appearance: On her upper body, she wears an outfit similar to Chi Chi's outfit when she fights, she also wear long, black leggings, no shoes(When fighting, outside of fights, she wears red shoes from the turtle hermit training gi), and no gloves. short
How you act: Quite kind, although quite feisty, when she's mad, she will wipe the floor with you without thinking, although she knows her limits, but can get overconfident.
Battle Style: Up close and personal, and doesn't use ki much, mainly because she can't fight with it, only supress her power level and sensing power levels. Has signature attack called leg rush, a flurry of powerful kicks ending with her throwing her opponent away by the legs.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Okay, but I doubt Vegeta would take an apprentence. Goku might, but he knows little to nothing about my character.

i do think would so that when his apprentice get's to his level he can train and fight with him to get a better chance to beat Goku

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I just realized how weak I am compared to everyone else. It took my character months to reach Super Sayain, I doubt I'll reach 2 or 3 soon.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I have, also maybe we should reopen this RP thread, no one will join if it's Private/Closed, perhaps Ask to Join would be better for the state that this is currently in. If it doesn't get more consistent members soon, this might die, and I don't want that. Also, I'll reply soon.