• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Dragon Ball: The World Tournament.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Lemme explain my thoughts. I am okay with a Sayain having SSj, SSj2 and even SSj3, but stuff like God and SSj4 is overkill at thos phase of the RP, I believe it would be much better to have these characters earn their power, instead of it just being given to them.

i just got back and i have no idea what is going on ,@SoulDemon you are the one who made your character so you chose him to only have ssj, also i would not have given my character god if i knew , that is why i made my character propose yours to help Cucumbra get the next level before the tournament

First off super saiyan 4 isn’t god 2: literally my character is zero 3: Zeros MENTOR is older since he’s Zero mentor (he’s based off my xenoverse character, which btw HE HAS SUPER SAIYAN BLUE)

super saiyan blue? um no thanks , out of false super saiyan (is pretty damn strong) , Super saiyan 4 , super saiyan god and super saiyan blue id take off blue because too strong (i would take Kaioken too but it is not a saiyan form)

they can and they will use them (probably i dunno i dont control the roleplay) we can always make it a tag team tournament and the teams change every rounds you know (can we get back to roleplaying Please i dont like arguing)

To stop the arguing about Goku and Vegeta, I will reveal that I was planning on having them fight each other during the tournament, and have it be a draw, and two of our characters who lost to Goku/Vegeta would take their place instead, and fight full power.

ok but isn't goku stronger in general (he could just pop out with mastered ultra instinct when we think he is beaten But it is just a tought)

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I think I will give this a try... *slowly dies inside*
Name: Kamutza
Race: Arcosian
Appearance: He looks like Freezer, but much taller and buffer. Instead of having white on most of his body, he has a light green. The Purple body parts are now pink. He also has a grey steel armor with white details on his chest. He also only stays on final form.
How you act: He is rude and cocky, will always try to mock people, and doesn't respect anyone or anything. He just cares about strenght, and strenght is all. He will do anything for strenght.
Battle Style: He fights with a mix of Kung-Fu and Karate.
Sexuality: gets in relations with attack helicopters.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Pardon the interruption but - As you can probably see, The Fighting Boss turns out to have been a sockpuppet - and has thus been removed from the premises, again. If your RP can go on without their involvement, go on. If it can't - let me know so I can lock this. Nothing stops you from making a new thread afterwards, though. ^^