• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Dragon Ball: The World Tournament.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Okay here it is
Name: Cucumabra
Power Level: 3,479
Super Sayain Power Level: 6,956
Ki attacks: Heaven's Spiral: Cucumbara's Signature Attack, like Goku's Kamehameha.The user makes a large circle out of green ki with both hands and then fires.
Point Blank Ki Punch: The user surrounds his/her fist with green ki and then punches. The gut usually has the best effect.
Ki Drill: The user fires ki from his hands while spinning. A green tornado forms around his body and smashes into foe.
Forms: Super Sayain
I might add attacks/form based from who apprenteces me.

Last edited:
nice dude
most of braly's attacks are just what he learned from vegeta or many other teacher he had (he got most of his moves by vegeta,1 move from goku and 1 from krillin)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I have an idea for how my character attains Super Sayain 2, wanna hear it? By the way, this will be later in the story or in the semis/quarters.

nani.
Name: Nitro
PL: Base: 4,721
Base Full Power: 5,523
Mastered Super Android: 8,442
Mastered Saj Full: 10,762
Mastered Saj2: 13,021
Mastered Saj2 Full: 15,669.
Saj3: This is the most like a Super saiyan form. His hair grows to outstanding length's, but power is 5x that of Saj2 Full. 55,872
Super Android 4: Yes, the better of the forms. He won't be using this form for awhile, but its fun to show it. 71,723
Super Android 6: This form....this is a form that only can be used in Extreme situations. The PL is 982,341.

Saj turns his hair purple.
Saj 2 turns his hair purple, raises his hair, and NO sparks--unlike SSJ2.
Saj 4 Purple SSJ4 Fur on torso, and black SSJ4 hair.

Attacks: Devil's Sign: Nitro's iconic attack. He charges it in a Purple-like sphere, seeming to shape it(Like a rasengan.), then either running at them at high speeds to slam it into them, or shooting it in a Fully powered energy wave.
Tectonic Pulse: He covers both his hands in purple Ki while Punching furiously.
Saj-only Skills: Final Flash Strike: He covers his entire body in Purple ki, while he seemingly Explodes. only to surprise them with an attack.
Theirs more, but you'll have to see them ;)

Yes, as the tourney goes on, I will make Nitro stronger. Think of it as Final Fantasy, where enemies level with you.

Last edited:
heres mine :
Braly

pl: 4,694

super saiyan : 9,546
super saiyan 2: 14,342
super saiyan GOD : 70,4035 (he probably wont use god until he faces goku or vegeta)

Attacks : his iconic move (i invented it ) : the saiyans wrath 'the character puts ki in his fist but in a different way the ki takes the form of apes (were saiyans duh) Braly will punch you in the face (strong punches) he will get you in the air and when it happens his ape punchs will open their mouth and fire a double beam

BIG BANG ATTACK : a blue ki ball

Galick gun: a purple beam

KA ME HA ME HA: Goku's iconic move

Destructo disc: Krillin's move (you dont want to be hit by it)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Here is it
Cucumbara gets pushed to the edge and also loses it. Goes full feral mode and ascends to SSj 2

NICE but lets go back into the roleplay, WAIT ARE YOU TAKING THIS FROM WHEN GOKU WAS PUSHED TO THE EDGE AND ATTAINED ULTRA INSTINCT????

Guys calm down. the Roleplay will continue after the tournament ends. And @The fighting boss please fix your grammar. it's starting to get annoying. Also, explain. when would Braly have found the time to do the SSG ritual. Why would Vegeta not take it? Also, I thought he was Vegeta's student, why would he have the Kamehameha and the Destructo-disk? Also, I'm not gonna reveal my character's levels of power. Power levels are for babies.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
To each his own, some fans love analyzing power levels, I just included mine cause A.for those fans and B. for the heck of it.

(first. braly could do the super saiyan god with his own strenght (pretty cool huh? what?nothing? ok..ill stop)(goku said that vegeta did that for ssB, second. i did say he got some moves from krillin and goku during his training.third Sorry for my grammar im not exactly english nor french so pretty hard to have a good grammar)

Name: Zero
Race: Saiyan
Appearance: hairstyle of teen gohan, but more spiker, Red gi, and blue shoes and belt
How you act: he is shy around people, but is serious when it come to battling and kind to his friends
Battle style: he test the person to see there ability, then uses full power and try to fight it out using close combat and huge ki blast
Sexuality: straight

Appearance: hairstyle of teen gohan, but more spiker, Red gi, and blue shoes and belt
How you act: he is shy around people, but is serious when it come to battling and kind to his friends
Battle style: he test the person to see there ability, then uses full power and try to fight it out using close combat and huge ki blast
Sexuality: straight
Nice dude , just after i wanna see Zero's power level's , form's and technique's|moves

Power Level: 3,430
Super Saiyan: 6,860
Super Saiyan 2: 13,720
Attacks: thunder Rain: he charges a huge sphere and shoots a bunch of electric ki blast that paralyze when a person gets hit, or shoots it as a full ki blast
Thunder blade: wraps ki into his hand and turns it into a electric sphere
Thunder Kamehameha: does the same thing goku does, but it’s a electric blast

sSoul

Previously Swirled
*slams hand on nearby table
S O
I have an idea for a Sayain transformation exclusive to Cucumbara
anyone wanna hear it?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Oh okay(by the way this is just a concept I had in my head, I doubt this will be in the actual RP) Basically, if Cucumbara gets the power of SSG, later in the RP of course, he is told by either Goku and/or Vegeta that he can go Blue by going SSj while in God. However, Cucumbara takes it a step further and goes SSj2, and that is my idea.
(also before you compare this to royal blue, I think that is more comparable to SSj grade 2, that one form Vegeta used against Cell, rather than SSj2, that is all)

And I’m making super saiyan 4 electric and electric super saiyan which add 5,000 pl to the current pl
Name: Rokuro
Appearance: wears a green shirt, black jacket and uses a sword
How you Act: he’s energetic sometimes, but is mostly calm and careful. He is also very kind and is mentor to Zero
Battle style: he uses his sword most of the time befor he takes it off and uses full strength and full power Ki blast
Power Level: 10,000
Super saiyan: 20,000
Super saiyan 3: 45,000
Super saiyan god: 79,000
Super saiyan blue: 98,550