• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

Damunga had been focused on the death sphere, so he had not noticed Lao's arrival until Lao himself asked that question to Damunga. Who in turn had not even turned around to directly address him.

"Damunga, though I think we should work on flattery introductions after we get this literal sphere of death away from the planet." Damunga replied as he pumped more of his admittedly limited energy to push the sphere even a little further back.

------------
Arcie watched the sounds and sights of the distant battle, while also turning to the Dragon summoning as she hoped they could get this wish off in time.

Come on, come on we need to hurry. They need our help and we can't keep leaving them hanging.

“Alright, now for my second wish.” Lute stated. “Yamato, Great Dragon of Wishes! Send the entirety of the Tuffle population to an uninhabited and peaceful dimension, where they can live in peace and never interfere with us again!”
“This will consume two wishes, due to the magnitude of the wish.”
“I’m fine with that.”
“Then your wish… HAS BEEN GRANTED!” Yamato shouted. As soon as he did, a large portal appeared over the Tuffle city as a large vortex began to pull all of the Tuffle in. The only ones it didn’t affect were Sasha and the other fighters - only the Tuffles were being pulled into the portal. Only one fighter affected by the portal was strong enough to resist its pull.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"I agree." Lao said. Fixing his eyes at the sphere, the blast started by Lao seemed to get stronger, but he quickly realized it was the death sphere getting weaker. He then almost lost his focus looking at the portal, that pulled all Tuffles to the portal, and quickly blinked before paying attention to the sphere again. He tried to assimilate everything that happened, without losing focus.

"MWAHAHAHAHA!" Infant laughed, "There's no way you can beat me in this form! You should all just-!"

But, before Infant could say any more, a gigantic portal appeared behind her and started to suck her in. Infant refused to go in, however, and started pushing back.

"No! I must....TAKE OVER...this world!" Infant exclaimed as she was being pushed in. "YOU ARE ALL BENEATH M-"

Infant couldn't finish her statement this time, because "Icicure" had punched her in the gut.

"You were getting to be really annoying!" she said, "It's about time that someone shut you up!!! AAAAGGGGHHHH!"

"Icicure" then started pushing Infant towards the portal with all of her power, but it barely did anything. Infant was still resisting.

Sasha watched as Infant started to get sucked in and noticed her resisting. "She's not going to budge in her Great Ape form," she said to herself, "There's only one way to fix it." She then looked at Infant's tail and flew towards it. As she got closer, her aura was forming more around her right hand, similar to Infant's ki blade. "Here goes!" Sasha aimed her hand towards Infant's tail to cut it off.

Damunga saw a glance at the portal, and with all his energy fired a blast against Infant's death sphere with the intent to blast it away from the planet. Before however Damunga became inspired.

Maybe I can use this thing against Infant. It might be a fly compared to her current power, but it might be enough of a distraction to help force this bitch through the portal...

Damunga then aimed his blast and tried to push the death sphere towards Infant.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Infant exclaimed, as she then started decreasing in size. Sooner or later, she reverted to her base Saiyan form.

"Icicure" devilishly grinned as she noticed Infant deminish in size, and decided to mess around with Infant by shooting multiple fatal finger blasts at her. "Icicure's" smile only grew wider as she noticed Damunga bringing the death ball closer to her.

"Thank you!" "Icicure" exclaimed as she grabbed the death ball and chucked it at Infant.

Infant then screamed in pure agony as she was shot into the portal, which then closed, making it official that Infant was sent to another dimension with the other TR-O5 parasites.

Well, almost all. "Icicure" could then be seen maniacally laughing.

"Finally, that pest is finally gone!" she exclaimed.

Sasha watched as Infant reverted back to her base form and watched as she was shot into the portal. Sure Infant has been taken care of, but there is still one problem left. "That only leaves you left," Sasha said and slowly turned to 'Icicure.' "Now, get out of my friend's body!" She demanded.

"Now, now, there's no need to be so harsh~," "Icicure" said, "Didn't I just help you defeat that low-life Saiyan? And this is the thanks I'm getting? I should've just killed you all then~."

"Icicure" then chuckled devilishly, and wrapped her tail around Sasha's neck.

"I'll leave for now, sweetie~," "Icicure" said, "But I'll be back one day, and I will be free from my mental prison. For now, I'll say farewell to you all!"

Icicure's body then stood still, but then seconds later, Icicure collapsed on the floor unconscious.

Sasha allowed Icicure to wrap her tail around her neck, which wasn't a smart idea as she had difficulty breathing. Once Icicure collapsed, Sasha dropped to her knees, panted, and was able to regain her breath. Her Super Saiyan 2 faded and she returned to her base form. She stopped panting and looked at Icicure. She then proceeded to pick Icicure up and carry her in her arms. A small smile formed on Sasha's face.

"Now then... farewell." Yamato said. With a bright orange light that enveloped the entire planet, Yamato scattered himself and the Dragon Balls across the world. The six-star ball landed in front of Lute, who picked it up.
"Thanks, pal." the Namekian said. "Hey Ken, these things won't be active for another Namekian year. That means we've got to wait four months to use them."
"The dragon needs to gather his energy back, right?"
"Exactly. Now let's go see what the others are up to." Lute replied. Ken and Lute begun flying towards the former Tuffle city, with Ji following on her bike.

Celacion suddenly appeared on the scene where everyone was fighting Infant. "I did a quick fly by of the planet, all the Saiyans are free of their parasites and there were no Tuffles in sight." He then bowed his head. "I thank all of you for freeing my planet from those invaders." He said. "I will repay my debt to you."

Damunga only caught the tail end of Icicure & Sasha's scuffle before he fell to a knee. Having taken a beating from the battle with Infant though he was thankful that the danger had passed.

Though he had been less thankful to note just how far behind he had been to true power, as he glanced at Sasha and Icicure with a frown before he clutched his chest in pain.

"I didn't do this for you." Damunga replied to Celacion simply enough, though even if he refused to admit it some admiration for his efforts here had been appreciated. Even if Damunga felt his thanks had been directed at others there.

----------
Arcie made an effort to peruse them as she hoped on Ji's bike to catch a ride as she was led to the others, and hoped that they had made the wish in time and that they were all okay.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"Then, that was... tha..." Lao said, collapsing to the ground. He wasn't knocked out, but he was tired. He saw Infant going in the portal, which made Lao question his own life and what do to with it. He finnally got up, and followed the group from a distance. He started to get closer and closer to Ji and Arcie. After some minutes, he found himself right behind the bike. He slowly turned to the right, and started to speed up a bit. He was now right by the side of Arcie. "... Is this over? Is Infant dead?" He said, looking at Ji, then looking at Arcie again. "Did you tell your friends about me? Well... I wanted to ask if you are okay if I follow your group."

Arcie turned to Lao and listrned to all the questions he had and decided to answer each of them to the best of her ability.

"No, not dead. We wished her to another dimension. I have yet to tell anyone else about you, so whether it is okay for you to join us is...complicated. Mostly because I am not so sure an "us" exists now that Infant has been defeated." Arcie admitted with a slight frown even if that thought had not been one she'd rather have considered. But the fact was it was a common goal to fight off the Truffles that had brought them here, and now that they had been defeated it was unclear was was next for all of them.

Ken and Lute arrived just then, with Ji following just behind. The two flying ones landed. Ken turned towards Celacion. "No problem! Wouldn't want the species I've been spending my entire life studying to be suddenly destroyed, after all. Speaking of which... Sasha! You think this made you any stronger?"
Lute looked towards Diover and Damunga. "Oh, hey there Damunga. What are you doing with that guy?"
Ji walked over towards Icicure, not realizing she was still unconscious. "I saw the last bit of that fight from the distance. That was so cool! ...if not, uh, a little menacing... but still awesome! I wish I was able to do something like that."

Last edited:

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Lao was left thinking. He followed from behind, landing at the battleground. He didn't even realize he was coming back to it. "I should wait for them to notice me." Lao thought, looking at what once was the portal. "My ruler just dissapeared... she didn't even recognize me, definetly... Now, I am... free. She didn't care for me, I could see. What should I do now... The group may fall apart before I even get to know anyone...
Or maybe...
Maybe I could backstab all of them. No, no, no.."
He thought, as he saw killing was still an option at his head. He then walked to Arcie again. "Shouldn't we save the prisioners...?" He whispered to her.

Sasha turned to Ken while still carrying Icicure in her arms. "I think it did," she replied, feeling a bit unsure about it, "Honestly, I wasn't paying attention to how high my power was getting." She then turned to Ji. "Umm, Ji," she said, "You know she's unconscious right?"

Arcie saw the battered bodies of several people who had fought infant, and with the few senzu beans she had left walked over to Sasha's group as she handed her a pair of beans.

"Here, for you and Icicure." Arcie explained before she walked over to Damunga who remained on one knee as he tried to catch his breath and had already ripped some fabric to patch up some wounds. Arcie handed Damunga a senzu bean, and in spite of his pride accepted it as he consumed the bean as his energy returned to him. Arcie tapped her fingers together.

"Listen, I was just in a conversation with Lao and..." Arcie said before Damunga cut her off with a hand gesture as he stood back up. Damunga took a moment to stretch a bit before he glanced down at the younger girl.

"Save it for the ship, we're leaving." Damunga explained flatly as he began to walk away which stunned Arcie as she had been quick to try and stop him.

"H-hold on, what about the others?" Arcie asked as Damunga had not even glanced back at them before he replied as followed.

"I did my part to help the Saiyan with his issues. I still cannot beat Icicure, so there is little point to mingle around with them here until I gain that strength. Besides those tech buddies of theirs have ships they can leave on." Damunga explained as Arcie bit her lip as she tried to think of something to say. Unlike Damunga, Arcie had not been so eager to leave this group. Least so soon.

"W-wait a second, I mean we could...could offer these guys a chance to travel with us? We don't have a set destination and they might b-be open to the idea..." Arcie said, her voice low though it had been loud enough for Damunga to hear as he glanced back at the group while he thought over Arcie's proposal before he faced the younger girl.

"Why would I do that? I see no incentive to allowing them to tag along with us. There's little doubt they'll pester you to go to pointless locations that will delay my goal of becoming stronger." Damunga replied as Arcie frowned in response to this.

"Not everything is about incentives, just would be nice to have it not just be the two of us. Some social interaction can't be a bad thing." Arcie explained as Damunga frowned while a certain memory with his father surfaced in response to Arcie's argument that Damunga needed to be "social" in her proposal.

Emotional attachments and emotional baggage are one in the same. To become the strongest you can be one must disregard these attachments and focus only on yourself. Only fight for yourself, and only trust yourself. The path of power is a path of isolation, that is the sacrifice for strength...

Celacion looked at Damunga walk away coldly with Arcie following him. He then walked over to Diover. "Hey, you know that guy right? What's his deal?" He asked. Celacion didn't care about Damunga but he was curious to know why he's as he is

Lute looked hard at Damunga, seeing his face. It... reminded him of something.

Damn it!
Lute, stop this at once! What do you think you're doing?!
Training.
You call this training? You could have killed yourself!
I grow stronger by surpassing insurmountable odds-
Young fool! That's not how you become stronger, that's how you take your potential for strength to the grave!
...Master...?
*sigh* Look, if you really want to become stronger? Look to others. In my experience, the best way to gain strength is to reflect your strength on others and build your power together.

"I know that look." Lute said, walking over to Damunga with a stern look on his face. "You think that we'll just get in the way of your pursuit for strength. Well, what if I told you that we're your only hope to become stronger?"

"...oh. So she is." Ji replied, only now noticing it.

Damunga glanced over at Lute, and frowned at his suggestion that the key to becoming as strong as he desired lied with them.

"I suppose I would respond with how you figure that, though I suppose it is fair to ask first who you are?" Damunga asked as Arcie decided to explain.

"This is Lute. He helped us get the Dragon Balls." Arcie said, having gotten that information from Ken and Ji though Damunga kept his focus on Lute as he allowed the Namekian the chance to explain himself. Though Damunga seemingly was unconvinced of the idea.

"I think you'll find us to be wildly different people, I doubt you understand what I desire." Damunga added on.

"No, I understand perfectly. You want to get stronger and show the doubters just how much of a power player you can be, not to mention getting props among your race as someone special and not just another member of the crowd." Lute replied. "Besides, look at Saiyans. How do they get stronger?"
"Through battling and near-death experiences, the latter of which giving the Saiyan what is called a Zenkai boost." Ken piped up. "Neither of these can be achieved alone unless you're delusional, an idiot, or both."
"While you won't get the biological bonus... hell, ever hear of the saying "whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"? As a matter of fact, I think you just got stronger yourself. I definitely feel a boost." Lute replied. "And who better to get stronger with than some good sparring partners? You already know about Icicure and Sasha's power, and just ask your friend over there if you want to know my power."

Damunga frowned at this. Though what Lute said had been true in a few ways, the details of what he wanted were different which had been grounds for him to dismiss it altogether. Well, to a degree anyway.

"I don't desire power because I need "props" I need power to become the proper heir to our clan that it deserves. I have an entire history on my shoulders, what would some Namekian a member of a race of pacifists understand about..." Damunga started to say before he felt Arcie's hand grab his own as he glanced down at the girl who gave him a concerned yet sternful gaze which after Damunga had glared at it caused him to sigh as he dropped his rant before he glanced over at Sasha and Icicure before he turned back Lute.

"All those two represent is natural talent I could never hope to match. How ones with blessed genes such as them are supposed to help me improve beyond reminding me of my place next to them is beyond me. You think basic "sparing" could really do anything about that gap? Especially given they would need to take pity on me and hold themselves back during said spars?" Damunga asked Lute as he kept his unfriendly gaze though he had toned it down if only a little which Arcie figured had to be a good sign.

Or just wishful thinking.

“I’ve been holding back the entire time you’ve known me.” Lute replied ominously. “What do you think that says about ‘a race of pacifists’? And how do you think I got as strong as I am now? With help from others. I’m not the only Namekian warrior, after all.”

“Hell if I know...I haven’t seen that bastard in years, but I’ve never seen him act this way.” Diover turned to Celacion, though he had to look down in the process. “I assumed all of you were his allies, in truth. Gimme a damn break...I don’t even know what I’m doing right now, let alone Damunga.”

Sasha smiled at Arcie as she received the Senzu Beans. "Thanks," she said to her. She watched everyone argue for a bit and then proceeded to set Icicure down gently. Sasha ate the bean and not only was her energy restored, but her wounds were gone too. She then looked at Icicure and realized that she might not be able to swallow the bean whole while unconscious. A few seconds later, an idea came to mind. She put the bean in her mouth, chewing it into essence. She got on her knees, lifted Icicure's head, opened her mouth a bit, and proceeded to lock lips with her. Using her tongue, Sasha guided the Senzu Bean essence to go down Icicure's throat.

Icicure had been numb ever since the defeat of Infant, she sure had to deal with a lot of pain from Infant. Even though she couldn't move a single muscle, she was able to hear everything coming from Damunga and Lute.

But, as soon as she felt something in her mouth, she started gaining consciousness. Icicure slowly opened her eyes, only to see Sasha feeding her the Senzu Bean. She couldn't lie, having Sasha's lips on hers made Icicure feel nice. But, as soon as Icicure started thinking about it, her face was completely red. Wait! What!? No, it just might be the Senzu Bean! Yeah! Sasha is a friend! She was just helping me out! I shouldn't think too hard about this!

But, then Icicure remembered the bigger picture, and gently pushed Sasha aside. "Thank you," Icicure said to Sasha before flying off in high speeds.

--------------------------------------------

Before Damunga could even respond to Lute, Icicure came rushing in and exclaimed, "DAMUNGA!!!" Even though Icicure is usually the passive one, but, as soon as she went up to Damunga, she slapped him as hard as she could. She then grabbed Damunga by his shoulders. There was clear anger and annoyance on her face.

"Why are you being such an idiot!?" Icicure exclaimed, "Do you not remember the promise we made!? Was it really that meaningless to you!? I swore that I would be your rival, and that we would both grow stronger together! Now you're throwing me to the way-side because you don't think I'm necessary! What the....HELL!?" Icicure looked like she was almost on the verge of tears. She really wasn't use to feeling....anger (that's more of TR-05's job).

Icicure took a deep breath, and let go of Damunga. "I understand why you're mad at me," Icicure said, "I'm a weakling. And before you say anything, I don't mean by my physical strength, I mean by my mental strength. I have all this power, but I can't even use it properly. If I try, I might kill those who I care about most. But....I'm looking forward."

"Ever since I met you, I knew you valued strength over anything else, even your own feelings mean nothing compared to how much you care about strength. But what good is strength, if you don't have anything to stride for that strength. Will street-fights really be enough to satisfy your lust for strength? I don't think so, and that's why...."

Icicure then took out her hand in a fist, indicating a fist bump,

"We should travel together, and find that there aren't any limits for either of us. If you still disagree, then I won't petronize you ever again."

To say Damunga had been ill-prepared for Icicure's appearance and slap against him would have been an understatement. Damunga had a shocked expression as he brushed his cheek before he felt Icicure grab onto his shoulders before she practically spilled her guts out in a passionate speech. And that more than anything might have been a more striking blow to Damunga than even the emotionally-fueled slap had.

In truth, Damunga had not forgotten the promise...it was simply a matter of him feeling he did not deserve to be the rival of someone "leagues ahead" of him like he presumed Icicure had been. Though as Damunga listened to Icicure, and had thought back to the words of the Namekian and even Arcie he begrudgingly saw they may have had a point to some degree.

Wandering around aimlessly on my own for street fights and scuffles has yielded no results. Perhaps...a I could experiment with this idea of "cooperation" with them to see if that gets me anything more. And besides...

"While the concept of a one-sided "rivalry" seems silly to be part of...I have given you my word to you and I will honor that promise." Damunga replied, before he glanced at Icicure's fist that seemed to be inviting Damunga for a fist bump...which after a minute or so of debating Damunga accepted as he gave Icicure a fist bump which signified he'd be open to traveling with them which caused Arcie to let out a sigh of relief.

Celacion listened to Diover. "Alright then." He looked over at Icicure talking to Damunga. "It seems Icicure's got Damunga covered." He said before walking closer to where everyone was. "I'm going to look around the planet and inform the royal council of what happened, after I find them. I'll be back later." Celacion said before quickly flying off.

Nitro, deciding that it was free to roam free, climbed out from behind the boxes, and gripping one of the Fillet's from the bucket with his hand.
"Just take it Nice....and easy...." He said to himself, walking ever so slowly around the Unusual ship. his boat was invisible, sure. But it could still be blown up by a stray blast.
"Fifty six....fifty Seven..." He counted in his head.

Icicure let out a genuine smile, and said, "That's what I wanted to hear."

Icicure then walked up to Ken, Ji, and Lute, and bowed. "It was an honor working with you all," Icicure said, "If it weren't for all of your valiant efforts, then freeing this planet from experimemt TR-05 wouldn't have been a simple task. But, though it may be sad, it is time for all of us to part ways. We all have different paths to follow, and, though we have all grown close, it is time for us to follow said paths."

Icicure then started flying away, and exclaimed to the other group, "Farewell! May we see each other again soon!" Icicure then flew to Arcie's ship, and asked, "Is everyone ready to head on with our adventure?"

“...Right then.” Diover slowly walked over to Damunga, with his hands in his pockets. “Oi, Damunga. I got nowhere to go, and you guys look like good entertainment, so from here on out, I’m going to tag along with you guys. You fine with that, old buddy of mine?” He said in a near whisper, though his voice seemed to travel much further than it did in reality.

“I mean, I’m sure I could be of assistance to you people, considering what particular ‘abilities’ I possess.” Diover did small teleports nearby the group, stopping time in small bursts to prove his point as his face was wickedly curled the entire time.

Sasha's lips parted from Icicure's when she was gently pushed aside. "N-No problem," she said to Icicure with a deep red blush. After Icicure flew to the others, Sasha looked at ground to process what just happened. She didn't realize it at first, but she technically just kissed Icicure. 'I can't believe I just did that!!' She thought to herself, 'But why did I do that!? Did it mean something to me?' After few seconds of thinking through everything that had happened, Sasha came to the conclusion that she might have fallen for Icicure. Her blush grew even deeper at the thought of it.

Sasha then heard Icicure say goodbye to Ken, Ji, and Lute and quickly took a deep breath to have her blush die down. After doing so, she went over to Ken, Ji, and Lute. "I guess this is goodbye," she said to them, "I have a feeling we'll bump into each other again soon. Until then, take care." She gave the group a two finger wave and flew after Icicure.

Sasha turned to Icicure with a slight blush and nodded.

Arcie seemed to grin as Damunga had allowed others to come along with them and seemed to like the idea of Icicure traveling with them. Damunga remained silent as he allowed Arcie to climb on his shoulders and had prepared to fly back to Arcie's ship, though had been stopped by a face he had not seen in quite some time.

"Have to admit I would not have expected to see you outside the Demon Realm. I do question why you are not home given you probably have not met...my unique circumstances." Damunga said as he rubbed his shaven horns before he faced Diover.

"If you want to travel with us, well...I won't say no, just follow me." Damunga explained to Diover before he took to the air and flew towards Arcie's ship and by extension Icicure & Sasha who had arrived and had been waiting for them. Naturally, Arcie had said her goodbyes to Lute, Ji, and Ken before they left them.

Ken nodded. "Very well, then. Cya." Ken gave a wave as he turned around and flew back towards the ship. He had to get the Nighthawk ready to go.
"What about you, Lute? What are your plans, now?" Ji asked.
"I'll probably gather up the dormant Dragon Balls and take them with me." Lute replied. "Then I guess I'll follow you guys. I've got nowhere else to go."
"Awesome!" Ji said with a smile, hopping back onto her bike. "We'll wait for you before leaving, then!"
Lute gave a wave before flying off. He flew after Celacion. "Heya." he said, going up next to him.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Lao saw all the goodbyes, and he waited at the side of a rock, until seeing Arcie go to the ship. He didn't want to stay on the planet alone, so he followed Arcie. "Can I travel with you and Damunga?" The robot asked awkwardly, allowing the silence to settle again. He noticed the other people on the ship, but he didn't feel like socializing before being sure he could be on the ship.

“Hm...that’s the Damunga I know. Perhaps when we arrive at our destination I could find myself one of those magical healing beans as well.” Diover closed his eyes for a second before flying after Damunga, his coat tails billowing behind him. “I must say, this is truly a bizarre group of ragtag heroes my friend has gotten me into.” Diover said, mostly to himself as he flew towards the ship.

"Sure! You can tag along with us." Arcie said with a smile towards Lao as she heard his request and had been happy to give him a spot on her ship. Though between him and Diover Arcie had a lot more company than she expected when she first made her offer to Damunga.

Not that that had been a bad thing, it certainly beat flying alone Arcie reminded herself.

"Well, we happen to know a planet with one of those. I suppose a pit stop there to fill up on that and other supplies would be logical." Damunga replied to Diover as indeed some more senzu beans were guaranteed to an item that would come in handy for the newfound group.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Lao took a brief look at the ship. He then decided to go somewhere he could stay alone. "What's my function now that I just... Don't have anything to do... no one to obey... I have great power in my hands... and I abused them... what should I do now, following Arcie's group. I just need a reason to... be alive. To do something. I need to get stronger. I need to surpass my limits." He thought, walking over to Diover. He wanted to go training, but not immediately. He first wanted to know who he was going to travel with.
"I see we are gonna travel together, probably." Lao looked to Diover. "My name is Lao. Since we are gonna stay together for a while, I also would like to know your name." He asked, looking at the planet he spent most of his life on. It was a bit of a pain to abandon it.