• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Death in Dragnos

Flarea flew. That's what she did. To her, it didn't matter the destination or if it was something she recognized, as long as she could shake Windraza and her lackies. The sky was dark, Flarea barely able to see. She and Shui, her sprite friend, was woken up by the blue dragoness and her underlings. And so, the two fled. Windraza really wanted them dead. Flarea felt a small shift on her back. She almost forgot that Shui was back there. Flarea snorted.

"Surround them! Don't let them escape!" Windraza commanded behind her. Flarea's eyes grew larger in the sheer terror. Windraza, she knew, would kill her without second thought. Heck! Sometimes she thought that the blue dragoness wanted her dead!

Flarea dove lower to the ground. Maybe she could shake them. Maybe.

@The Dark Fairy

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
A loud rumbling could be heard, along with the faint sound of scraping metal, getting louder and louder. After several seconds of the noise, a large, dark blue, line could be seen in the sky expanding in length for several seconds. Then, the line split open, like a tear that finally opened into a hole, it opened, revealing several metal protrusions moving outwards from the strange phenomenon. It swiftly became apparent that the multiple thing were actually one large object as it began its fall, hindered as it was due to how tightly the hole hung onto it, taking over half minute before it seemed to come lose, falling with all the speed an object like it should, the tear closing up behind it

The object was massive, larger than a mountain, an odd shape with many parts hanging of the main body, some still attached, some independently falling, the thing had many seconds of airtime before finally reaching the ground. A large crash resounded from the spot, the ground trembling violently from the impact as it tore the earth up, burying itself far into the ground, somehow allowing it to stand up. Many of the parts that had been ripped off fell around it, their impact not being nearly as noticeable.

Flarea was rightfully scared when the strange moutians fell. She almost stopped flying right then. However, she has to keep moving. She had to escape Windraza. She could worry about the strange moutians later. She gave a small snort and dove into the moutians that fell through the sky, Windraza on her tail. It was as if the blue dragoness was unfazed by the strange moutians that fell from the sky. They flew through the strange moutians, keeping up with one another, until Flarea saw an opening to some sort of cavern. She dove in.

The cavern was strange, just like the moutians around it. The walls were mostly straight and there was some sort of dried out stone pool with a rock sticking out of it. Not to mention the shiny stones that littered the floor of the cavern.

As Flarea surveyed the cavern, Windraza has caught up to the red dragoness. Windraza flew into Flarea, talons outstretched, and pinned her to the wall. Shui dove out of the way before getting crushed by Flarea. "No where to fly now, Flarea. Now time to finally end you. Guess your luck ran out." Windraza gave a malicious grin as she tightened her grip on Flarea.
The red dragoness winced before shooting out a red flame.
Windraza moved back, roaring. "Get her, you fools!"
Windraza's lackeys moved closer to Flarea before the red dragoness disappeared. Windraza scanned the room, looking for her sister. Flarea had to be careful.
Windraza's eye rested on her shadowy form and narrowed. Flarea gulped. She had to escape.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Not to far from the battle, there lay another dragon, though this one much bigger. He stirred at the noise of the fight, only having heard the scrapping of metal and popping of electricity for so long. He opened his grayish purple eyes, before standing up, moving towards the noise that disturbed him. It appeared as if he had arrived somewhere.

Out of the largest opening in the room, the sound of large (footsteps?) could be heard, even before the form of the massive dragon was visible. The dragon was several time larger than any dragon in the room, with pure black scales, it’s underbelly barely a shade of gray lighter, it’s eyes had a slight glow, it’s color being a light gray. It walked into the room, not taking much time to asses the contents of the room before letting out a large roar. After this vocalization, he looked back down at the occupants of the room.

For a moment, the room was completely silent as the dragons stopped the skirmish to look up at a monstrously sized dragon. However, Flarea and Windraza both snapped out of it around the same time. Flarea, still in shadow form, flew towards her best friend and materialized to pick up the water sprite. Windraza, on the other hand, tried to get her lackeys out of thier terrified trace as Flarea flew away.
"Snap out of this! Both of you are under direct orders, by not only me, but Ragenrok himself, to capture and kill Flarea. She is getting away!" Windraza growled at her two lackeys, who where almost shaking in fear.
"But this is a huge, huge, dragon. Where is it's necklace? How can it hunt at this size? How can it fly?"
Windraza almost rolled her eyes as she lifted her talons. "There are two dragons you should fear in this world. Do you remember who they are?"
"R-ragenrok."
Windraza nodded. "And?" While her tone a sweet and her smile slightly comforting, was also twisted in a way.
"The bid dragon?"
Windraza swiped at one of her lackeys, and got the chain of that dragons necklace behind her talons. She grinned maliciously before pulling the necklace to the floor. The dragon was clearly in a lot of distress to this. "I'll ask you again, who is the second dragon you must fear?"
The lackey stuck with the necklace gulped. "Y-you."
Windraza smiled and let go. "Exactly." She turned to the huge dragon. "I don't know who you are, but my uncle, Ragenrok, owns all of this land. You cannot have it." Windraza started pacing. "If you would like, I could arrange for my uncle to make this place independent for you. That'll be difficult though. So no guarantees. Especially since you accidentally allowed Flarea to escape once more."

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro narrowed his eyes, those other two dragons had the right idea, this dragon seemed to be not afraid of him. “I am not interested in who owns what, I am Necro, being of death.” He walked closer. “Any who dare defy me can be cast into the depths of the greyland.” He swept his eyes over the two who seemed to be afraid of him, letting out a breath, a black mist like substance exited and flowed over one of the fearful dragon, killing him as it did so. The fact that he had perished became apparent as the mist dissipated and left his body on the floor. The glow in Necros eyes grew as he turned his head back to Windraza.

Windraza seemed unfazed about what Necro did to one of the other Wind Dragons. She watches as the white Wind Dragon get consumed by the mist-like substance then died. Although her outward appearance showed that she didn't care, there was a small worm of fear squirming around in her stomach. She wanted to kill that worm. She looked back at Necro and nodded. "I see. Killing one of my dragons is a great way to get me to follow you." She chuckled as she took off. "Listen, under different circumstances, I would be bowing to you and promising to pave your path to power in blood. But, I'm working for someone else. Betraying family isn't a good idea." Windraza flew away, leaving her last soldier behind. She was obviously terrified, and unlike Windraza, showing it in full force.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro watched Windraza fly off, she would share what he did with others, good. Turning his attention back to the dragon below him, he studied her for a moment before reaching up to tap a metallic platform just below his eye level “Come up here, I don’t want to have to bend down to speak with you.” He spoke with a gruff voice, giving no room for argument.

The dark sky blue dragoness gulped as she took off, her large wings hitting the sharp shiny rock, making her wince. However, she had to ignore that. She assumed a proper Wind Dragon flying position, and swooped up towards where Necro wanted her to sit. It was cool and hard, not exactly uncomfortable, but certainly different. It also made a sound when she clacked her talons on it. She looked back at the huge scary dragon, his eyes glowed. Not only that, but they glowed grew after he killed her brother. She gulped. He said he wanted to speak with her, but she was unsure if she was going to even leave her spot after. "W-what do you want t-to speak about, sir?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro studied the smaller dragon, scrutinizing her entire body, as if assessing her “You will do finely for now.” He backed up to a better talking distance before speaking again “You will serve me, you will do what I say, and when you aren’t, you will stay close by to me, do you understand?”

The dragoness nodded fearfully. She didn't want to end up like her brother. Besides, maybe he was a bit softer towards those who served him? Maybe. He still seemed like he would kill her without any problems. She looked back up at her new... leader? She didn't know what to call him. "I u-undstand sir," she said quickly. By Wild Magic, she had to calm down. He might get annoyed with her constant fear and just kill her for that.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro turned around, beginning to walk out the way Windraza had, though he knew his way out, he also knew that the city must be in the ground with this orientation. Walking into the daylight, he looked up before looking at his new servant “Where did she go?”

The dark sky blue dragoness gulped as she flew after Necro. "She probably returned to Volcain, the current capital of Dragnos. That's where she lives with her uncle, the only dragon that holds more authority than her. Before you came along, anyway. His name is King Ragenrok." The dragoness had to admit, she did pretty well hiding her fear. She didn't stutter at all! To her, that was a huge achievement. Maybe she might adapt to her new life? While she knew it wouldn't be nice, or pleasant, it was better than her poor brother's fate.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro gazed up at Volcain, seemingly thinking for a moment “If I am to achieve my goals, I suppose taking this place as my own would be necessary.” He looked over his shoulder “Would the creatures of the capital appreciate a messenger sent before me, or a direct approach from myself?” He asked the native, while it was true he was superior to the other dragon, he could not deny her help in local intelligence.

"Depends on what approach you're going to take," the dark sky blue dragoness answered. "If you're going for a hostile take over, go without a warning. That way you'll get to King Ragenrok easier. All you'll really have to deal with is Windraza, the dragon who was just here, and King Ragenrok himself. If you want to negotiate, I do suggest sending a message. However, I doubt King Ragenrok will listen. He's very prideful." She felt her nerves ease as Necro seemed not angry with her. She also didn't really mind the whole servant thing. Dragons tended to flock to the one they perceive as thier leader.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro snorted “It matters not wether they are expecting me, though it will be faster to just go there directly. Now, lead me to the capital, so that I might seize this country, gaining workers and soldiers to expand my new influence, and overthrow Death themself.” He lifted a foot, looking at his servant.

"Sir, I recomend you fly. It'll be faster and King Ragenrok's cavern is pretty high up." The dark sky blue dragoness flew ahead of Necro, careful not to go too far. She didn't want do accidentally disobey him. She didn't want to be sent to the Graylands, whatever that was. She questioned whether she should ask about the whole "overthrowing death" thing, especially since he claimed to be the "Bringer of Death." Probably was the quickest way to die. She sighed. She was probably being worse than Yuro in the submissive departments currently. At least she wasn't whimpering like him.
Windraza growled to herself. She had not only allowed Flarea to get away again, but she lost two soldiers (that weren't that good anyway) and woke up some evil! Ragenrok wasn't going to be happy. Though, for once she wasn't concerned about that. She was more concerned about that dragon coming to them to take over. It's what she would've done in his situation. After all, he was probably the most powerful dragon here. She entered Ragenrok's cavern. There her uncle stood alongside Blaze, her weakling brother. Prideful strides carried her 'til she was in front of Ragenrok. "Sir, I'm sorry to report that Flarea got away. Again. However, we were about to capture and kill her, until a new dragon appeared. He was huge with black scales, grayish-purple eyes with a light grey glow, and the ability to kill dragons with a single breath. I was the only one of our force to make it out. Cloud is dead and Skyla is to be presumed dead."
Ragenrok growled. Windraza was prepared for that reaction. "We should attack him. Take him down."
Windraza sighed. "I don't suggest that. We'll be dead in less then ten minutes. For once think with your head and not with your rage, uncle." Blaze shifted towards the exit. Classic Blaze. She almost felt pity for him. Almost.
"If we have enough numbers, we'll win."
Windraza rolled her eyes. "His breath is instant death mist. The odds of a force made up of us is impossible. Leave him alone." Windraza glanced over towards where Blaze was at. He was gone. Go figure.

Blaze felt himself grow more and more angry. Angry at himself and his uncle. Himself for continuing his terrified nephew act. Angry at his uncle for letting his pride get the better of him. Even Windraza was suggesting that they leave that dragon alone! And, well, she was one of the most violent dragons he knew. He had to get out of here. He had to leave before Ragenrok deployed every single fighting dragon to fight that dragon. He had to get a few other dragons out too. Minivera was the first dragon that came to mind. She was his mentor, the one that taught him everything. Yuro came to his mind second. That dragon wouldn't survive, even if it didn't have literal death breath. He had to take those two and bring them to the resistance.
Skyla shook herself. It was a long flight, but she had reached the moutian range that held Volcain. "I know it isn't much compared to your falling moutins, but this is the capital of dragon society. Volcain is the largest mountain. Do watch out for volcanoes, though."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro looked at his servant “And where is this Ragnerock Ive heard about?” He looked up at the volcanos, already planning how he planned on making the king of this land bow to him, then proceeding to take over this entire world, no matter the obstacles. “And before you tell me how I should approach him....” he seemed to growl “...I’ll handle that.”

Scath and Drape were walking around the encampment, finding a good place to sit down and sleep in the sun before they were approached by Blaze, leader of the entire resistance. As soon as it became clear he was approaching them, Drape stood straighter, Scath looked annoyed at the sudden shift. When Blaze was right in front of them, he spoke to the two "We have a mission for you two of the upmost importance. We need you to find Flarea and bring her to the resistance. I was going to wait until she was more ready, but we have a highly dangerous dragon on our tails now." Scath looked down at Drape, almost questioning, though the dragon could not see it, she shared the sentiment “What kind of dangerous dragon? Ragnerock and Windraza was on our tails already.”

Last edited:
Skyla pointed at the largest moutian in the range. "The largest moutian in the highest cavern. That's where he and one of his neices and nephew lives. Just a warning, Windraza might help him. I believe he is the only living being, other than herself, that she cares for." She gulped, hoping that wasn't considered telling him how to deal with the situation. After all, it was only a warning. And Necro seemed to be reasonable. Though, he might just be being nice to her because she was his only servant.

Windraza growled at her uncle. Why was he so insistent about going after this unbeatable foe! He was going to not only get himself, but every dragon under him killed. Windraza couldn't allow that. No, she needed to inherit the kingdom. "You'll kill everyone, including yourself! You're a fool thinking you can take on that dragon!"
"You need to learn that I make these sort of decisions for a reason. He is a threat to my crown!"
"And the lives of our soldiers. If we loose too many, the rebels will try to kill you. If you even survive your foolish campaign. We cannot make such a foolish move!"
"What makes you so certain I'm going to die?"
"Three words, literal death breath."

"One that can breath on you, and you'll die. Windraza seemed a bit frightened, even if she tried to hide it." He sighed as he looked over his shoulder. The timid shadow dragon he brought with him. Yuro seemed to be doing quite well. He was curiously watching a squirrel doing its thing. Blaze felt bad for the dragon. He seemed so caring whenever he spoke to him. "Yuro! Come here!" He called in a gentle voice. Yuro perked up and jogged over to the three. "Yes?" Blaze looked at Drape and Scath. "This is Yuro. He is a former member of Ragenrok's army. And he'll be joining you two for this mission."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro ignored the last thing Skyla said, taking off with powerful wing stroke as he ascended the mountain, scaling the peak and circling around it before settling on a ledge in front of the cave pointed out to him, lowering his head to step in, eyeing the rooms to inhabitants, choosing to let them have a moment to say the first words.

Drape looked Yuro up and down “He’s not much, but we might be able to do it anyways.” Scath nodded to this, standing up as straight as they could, giving a small nod “We will prepare to go sir.” Drapes turned to Yuro “Be ready to leave first thing tomorrow morning, understand?”

Ragenrok looked at the newcomer. "Well, who is this?"
Windraza's eyes widened. "That's the dragon I told you about! Look, uncle, drop your invasion plan. He wants something, give it to him, or you'll be the next victim he claims."
Ragenrok glared at his niece. "Is that a threat?"
Windraza rolled her eyes as she stepped further away from her uncle. "No. It's a warning." Even if her uncle died due to being stupid, she refused to die to Necro. She wanted to rule over the kingdom one day. Or, at least, hold her seat of power. She was the second most important dragon in all of Dragnos. "Hello. What is it that you want from us?" Ragenrok asked Necro.

Yuro nodded frantically at what the two said. "You three seem that you'll get along. I have other things I need to attend to, so I'll leave you now." And with that, Blaze left the three there. Yuro felt anxious. He was pretty sure these two was going to a lot better at doing thier mission than him. "So, uh, we're looking for Flarea. I hope we can find her."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro looked down at Ragnerok “I am here to assert my power as a being, not a king, not a god, but higher.” He breathed out a bit a mist through his nose, but it dissipated before it made it any significant distance. “If you want command over your little country, that’s fine, but you will submit to me and my demands as well.”

Drape looked over at Yuro “Follow us to get a good place to rest for the night, and on the way there, you will tell us everything Blaze told you.” Scath flew off of Drapes head, moving in front of Yuro to look at him while he said what he would say.

Ragenrok growled. "Submit to you? Ha! I am Ragenrok, king of all dragons. What makes you think I'll submit to you?" Windraza glared at her uncle before bowing to Necro. She saw the potential in being one of his subjects. He might even give out small peices of his power to his more influential followers. While she hated being ruled over a higher power, she was pretty sure her ideals and beliefs would align pretty well with the being of death. She then stood back up to her full height. There was fear from her as she spoke up, but once more, she hid it well. "Sir, if I may, my uncle will never listen. He refuses to be considered inferior to anyone. If it was a partnership, then he would've. But not being ruled over."
Yuro nodded as he followed Drape. What was he supposed to say exactly? What if he made a mistake? The sprite in front of him made it more difficult to even start. He gulped. "Well, uh, Flarea was supposedly last sighted by Ragenrok's Army around night's end by Windraza and two followers. She was at the site where the death dragon was first found, and she escaped thier grasp at the distraction it caused by showing up. She had also recently gotten her ice breath, meaning all she has left is magic, poison, and earth. She also reportedly prefers to stay in dragon settlements and tried to find solo dragons." He seriously hoped that this is what they wanted from him.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro glared down at Ragnerok, the insolence this dragon showed was rather large, he breathed out of his nostrils, the same black mist as before washing out, covering the floor up to Ragneroks feet, though not reaching much farther, and not to Windraza. The mist would make his feet go numb as everything in his feet died. “Is that your final word?”

Drape nodded “Thank you Yuro.” They spent the rest of the walk in silence. Once they arrived in the cave, Drape nodded at one end of the cave “You sleep over there, we sleep on the other side. We move to look for Flarea first thing in the morning, do you understand?”

Windraza coldly watched what happened to her uncle. She felt a bit upset, since he was the only dragon that did show her affection, but she found she didn't care. "I have told you sir, my uncle is a fool. All he's going to do is continue to refuse your offer." Ragenrok looked up definently at Necro, making Windraza even angrier. Necro was their way forward. He was going to transform the rest of her kind from overly social creatures with too much trust in one another into cold-blooded killers willing to stop at nothing to succeed. Then Ragenrok denied Necro. "Sir! Let me prove my loyalty by killing my foolish uncle for you."

Yuro nodded at Drape and Scath. They seemed alright and quite friendly. Especially considering his past. He decided not to think about it. "Yes," he said without a stutter. Yuro laid down, at his side of the cave and closed his eyes. It was going to be a busy morning, he knew. And it was certainly going to be quite interesting. From the description of Flarea's appearance he had gotten once, she sounded a lot like a dragon he met. Flightless Red, he called her, due to her inability to fly. That and his two teammates didn't seem to push him down for no reason. He closed his eyes. Yep, this was going to be alright.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro looked down at Windraza, smaller than her apparent uncle, though she still seemed to be strong. Glaring down, he narrowed his eyes for a long moment before taking a step back, nodding a he sat and let his tail curl into the middle of his legs. He waited with a steady stare, waiting for the kill.

Skyla landed behind Necro just as Windraza started to stalk towards Ragenrok. The pale blue dragoness had her mouth curled into a snarl, the unmistakable noise of a growl coming from the dragon. Skyla looked up at Necro, trying to read his expression. All she could tell he was doing was watching, probably with interest. After all, he was a being of death. Skyla snapped back to Windraza as she heard the first attack. Windraza lunged at Ragenrok, her teeth snapping around his neck. Some blood splattered on the floor as Ragenrok tore himself away. "Cloud. Please listen to me. We don't have to fight. Our enemy is Necro, not each other!" Windraza's face was hidden from view, but Skyla still heard the growl from the dragoness and the lunge.

Windraza was afraid to admit it, but she hesitated when Ragenrok tried to reason with her. He wasn't really fighting back, so thier little fight was easy. Too easy for her liking. She felt her teeth clamp upon Ragenrok's neck again, and she started to crush down upon it. He was struggling, yes, but he refused to fight back. Windraza teared up before letting go. "Windraza," he croaked, barely hanging on, "I still love you, my little cloud." Windraza found herself hesitating once more, this time taking a bit longer before she finished the job. A tear fell from her face. She had to get under control! She straightened her face, returning it to a neutral expression before turning away from her former king and bowed to Necro. "He's dead, sir. Just like you wanted." Her voice was even and steady, like usual. Even Skyla didn't pick up on her true feelings!

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro watched the death of the former king, his expression did not change, when it was over, he nodded “So he is, he was a fool to think he could oppose me.” He looked at Windraza “You are not that foolish, if you wish, you may take his place, for as long as you obey me, your throne will be secure.” He wondered if they even had thrones, but he discarded the thought as he thought he would get his point across anyways.

"Of course, sir." Windraza didn't dare reveal that she was going to become the next ruler of Dragnos if Ragenrok died anyway. "I'll finish the ceremony for becoming the queen and announce your importance to the rest of dragon-kind." Windraza flew out of the cave and gave a thunderous roar. "RAGENROK HAS DIED AND I COME TO YOU ALL AS THE NEW QUEEN OF DRAGNOS. THE REIGN OF RAGENROK HAS ENDED AND THE REIGN OF WINDRAZA HAS BEGUN! MAY NECRO, THE ONE WHO IS HIGHER THAN A GOD, PERSERVE MY REIGN UNTIL MY DEATH!" The other dragons opened thier mouths to roar before Windraza finished, however she cut them off. She smiled as she landed on a high perch-point. "Necro demanded for King Ragenrok's death, for he refused to see the reason Necro brought. I did. Now I'm the queen while he is above us all. Even Wild Magic, for those foolish enough to believe in that."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro, turned around, walking outside to sit on the ledge. As he looked out upon the city, he spoke to Skyla “You are to personally pick dragons to go and spread the word of what happened here, and if Windraza asks, it’s a direct order from me.” He looked down “and as of now, your parallel to her authority, higher when on my orders, don’t make me change my mind.”

Skyla nodded. She wasn't as scared of Necro, and even was starting to like him slightly. He wasn't unreasonable, he just didn't like his authority undermined. That's what both of the deaths came down to, his authority being undermined. Honestly, she would also act in a cruel way if she had her authority undermined. She was about to fly off to complete her task when she heard her new political powers. She paused and looked up at Necro. "Sir, I don't mean to be rude, but I believe it would be wise to tell this to Windraza as well. She is on the egotistical side of things." Unlike the previous times she has spoken, Skyla sounded confident, as if her extreme fear was forgotten. She lept down and selected several wind dragons to fly across Dragnos to tell the rest of the kingdom what happened before she returned to Necro.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro looked over all the dragons, turning around to walk into the cave, walking into and laying down into the far side, laying his head on his feet as he stared at the entrance.

Drape and Scath stood outside, staring at the moon, after it reached its peak, Scath nodded as Drape turned around. Walking into the room, she walked up to Yuro, placing a foot on him to shake him.

Yuro continued to sleep peacefully. In fact, this was some of the best sleep he had in ages! No more having to worry about Ragenrok charging him to Windraza or him messing up. No, he could sleep peacefully. Sure, he still had a mission, but that wasn't going to be a while. He could sleep. He dreamt about a better time. Or, well, timeline. In his dream, he was free. One of his sisters took his place and served Ragenrok while he cared for his mother and his younger sister. It was a peaceful dream, where he felt much more confident and he didn't have to worry about anything happening to his mom. If only it was real.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Scath looked up at Drape, covering her ears as she waited for the real wake up call. Drape placed her claws right in front of Yuro, where she would be the first thing he saw, opening her mouth and letting out a loud roar “Get up, time to go!” Scath smacked him on the head for good measure, not that it would do all that much.

Yuro woke with a start. However, he seemed to not be fully there. "I'm sorry! I'm awake! I'll take care of the traps! Of everything! Just please don't report me to Ragenrok." He shook and cowered from the two, reliving his recently ended career in the Shadow Team. He then looked at the one who woke him up, coming to his senses. "You're not him. I'm sorry, I just- nevermind. I don't like talking about it." He shifted back some before giving a yawn. "Why did you wake me up in the middle of the night?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Drape shook her head “It is morning, the moment the moon passes it’s peak, it is morning Yuro.” Scath nodded along with Drape, agreeing on the simple facts. Drape stepped back “Now come out, we are leaving to find the princess.”

Yuro gave a slightly confused look. He never remembered learning that. He didn't dare question it though. Questions were dangerous. Could get one killed, or worse. He merely gave a nod while yawning. "So, uh, are we going to fly to that strange mountain range, or..." He shifted uncomfortably as he asked the question readying for a swipe from Drape. He made a mistake! He asked a question! He closed his eyes, waiting to be swiped at.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Drape nodded “Yes, the mountain range, now on your feet, you will lead since you have a better idea on where it is exactly, now let’s get moving! We need to find Flarea quickly!” She walked to the edge of the cave, stopping to wait for the sleepy dragon to get out of the cave. Scath flew up to drape, settling on her back.

Yuro opened his eyes after a bit. She didn't attack? That was odd, to him at least. He cautiously followed Drape. She expected him to lead? It made no sense to him. She was the one in charge, last he checked. Orokage never had any other dragons lead. He believed that it meant that dragon was the leader. While Yuro didn't believe that leading some dragons to a location made one a leader, just a dragon who knew the way. He guessed Draoe also believed that? He didn't know. Yuro took off with a yawn and flew to where he gathered where the strange moutians were at. And possibly to his whelphood home.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Drape and Scath followed behind, diligent for a long time, possibly hours before Drape spoke up “So, you seemed easy enough pull over, you got any family?” She asked. Scath raised her head, was Ching Yuro, but otherwise did not move from her spot.