• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Death in Dragnos

Windraza heard Necro call her, and she paused. She didn't think the dragon would call her, especially since he had Skyla, his timid servant. She honestly thought Slyla was a poor choice for his servant, especially since she was such a weakling. Windraza shook the thought out of her mind as she flew over to Necro. "Yes, sir?" Unlike Skyla, who seemed to hang on every word Necro said, Windraza tapped her talons as she waited for her apparent orders.

Flarea thought for a second, her tail thumping on the ground. To see her brother again. To see him and he not kill her, it seemed too good to be true. And yet, here was that opportunity. It's seemed like a trap, but yet she couldn't refuse. She had to take the opportunity. Her blue eyes locked onto Drape's. "I'll come with you three. Nothing suspicious, ok?" She stood up and flexed her wings before taking to the skies. However, she didn't fly off. She just hovered there, waiting for the three that found her.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro looked down at the wind dragon “Prepare to forge metals, whoever you need to do it, tell them to be ready to forge, for we have something to construct.”

Drape looked over at Scath “Come on! Time to go.” Scath flew over, sitting on Drapes nose as Drape took off, going in front of Flarea “Follow me!”

Windraza nodded and bowed. "Yes sir." She took off to find dragons of her own. Fire dragons were what she wanted. They were pretty good at melting metals. She felt a singe of jealousy when her eyes fell upon Skyla. So weak. So timid. What did Necro see in her that he made her the second most powerful dragon in all of Dragnos. Why not her? What could Skyla possibly have? She had zero clue. Windraza landed next to some fire dragon. "Go to Necro. He wants you." The dragons flew off to the new leader.

Shui flew onto Flarea's back, giving Yuro a glare. "So! We're joining these guys! Sounds fun. Don't like that grey dragon though. He's suspicious." Flarea rolled her eyes at the sprite as she followed Drape into the sky.
"What about the purple?"
"Not suspicious. She is bonded with a sprite. She is automatically not suspicious."
Flarea gave off a laugh. "That sounds like you alright!"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro looked down at the new dragons “Hello, I have summoned you to get ready to forge metal into a vessel of the sea, I will direct you.” He glared at them “Thise who disobey me will meet a very unfortunate fate.”

Scath softly tapped Drapes nose, rhythmically as she relaxed “You like them? She is. Really?” Though they would only be able to hear them if they listened super closely, it’s not as if they would here the entire conversation. Scath looked back at the two, laying herself over the top of Drapes head.

One of the dragons hung onto every word spoken by Necro. Truth was, he deeply feared the dragon. He feared what he could do to his family. He feared that Necro would harm his beloved. He couldn't allow that to happen. Only way he could avoid that for certain was loyalty to the dragon that could easily kill them all. The others glared at the dragon that could easily murder them all. He twitched his wings, holding back a snarl towards the disrespectful. He could easily destroy their lives! They had to be polite! He bowed deeply to Neco. "Of course, sir. I will follow your directions." He gulped silently to himself.

Quiet buzzing came from behind Neco, the black bug-like eyes sparkling in the sunlight before they were narrowed. He was a snake-like creature with a bull's head; the amount of eyes of a spider while they looked like wasp eyes; wasp wings, and a stinger dripping with a mixture of blood and poison. "I presume you are the powerful newcomer. I felt your power sspread acrosss the world when you killed that dragon with just a ssingle breath and when you turned that dragonesss into ssomething unkillable. You have caught my many eyess, outsider. You have caught my eyess. I am Ifathanatu, or coil death in your tounge. I come baring an offer. Ssomething you shouldn't look passt." He hissed as his eyes glistened with pure malice.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro turned around, a creature he had not expected flying there, though he had seen many things, so he was not overly shocked, only mildly surprised. Without turning back, he spoke to the other two dragons "You three, leave and prepare what you need to begin the moment they come back." As soon a they scampered off, Necro spoke directly to the creature. This deal left him with a mark of interest, especially as he knew what he had done with Skyla, though he already had a plan, he would listen, for now. "Ifathanatu, speak your piece, don't waste my time."

Last edited:
Ifathanatu chuckled. "I ssee you wish to crosss the ssea. You will fail. Only you and your unkillable dragonesss will ssurvive. And then only because you both cannot die. The sstorm brings death. The sstorm, created by the creator of this universe, was created to destroy all two tried to cross and the ssea sserpents where to kill those who crosssed by going under the ocean. However, I know how to get into it and I can disspel the barrier to the foresst. With that barrier gone, you can claim the one that controlss everything here as your sservant. Or kill it entirely." He landed, folding his wings back while his bull face made a smile. "All I ask is for you to give me a bit of your power. Then you will have accesss to the most ssacred groundss in this universse and be able to control the great power that residess there."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The dragon stared at the creature, thinking over what he had said, this was big. He suspected the creature, though he could kill it without a second thought, so he nodded "When my assistant comes back, you are to take me there." He locked eyes with the thing "If what you say is true, you will get what you have asked for."

Ifathanatu grinned. "I believe thiss will be the sstart of a wonderful partnership, powerful outssider." The snake-like creature landed next to Necro.
After several hours, Skyla returned with the earth dragons. "Be prepared for another trip. I don't think this is enough for what he wants." Her tail flicked with a bit of fear as she flew over to Necro. Then her eyes fell on his new benefactor. A knot twisted in her stomach. What was happening? She gulped and took a step towards Necro. "Sir, the earth dragons have returned with all they could carry. However, I'm not certain if it's enough." She looked down and gave a gulp.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro turned to Skyla, flicking his tail as he viewed the metal “Tell them to retrieve twenty times as much, don’t let them exhaust themselves, and you come back here immediately.” Necro sat down to wait, staring at her with his slightly luminescent eyes.