• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Death in Dragnos

Yuro visibly flinched at Drape's question. Family? He didn't know what to say to that. How was he supposed to say his family was just loss after loss? His dad died. His sisters abandoned him and his mom with three eggs. The army destroyed one of the eggs to scare Yuro into joining. Now his mom and siblings were definitely going to be killed after he left. He gave a sigh and glanced back at Drape and Scath. He wondered if they had things better. Didn't matter, he guessed. He wasn't going to ask. Not yet. He knew how touchy the subject of family could be. "To answer your question, all my family is either gone, dead, or soon to be dead. Last one is my fault. I left with Blaze."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Drape looked ahead “I can understand that feeling.” To many, that may have started like the beginning of a story, but that’s where she stopped. Scath layed back down, trying to get rest of her own before they arrived.

Yuro gave her a sympathetic glance. Maybe she wasn't as cold as he thought. Although she didn't share, he understood completely. That was difficult to talk about. Maybe he should continue the conversation? That sounded reasonable. After all, she seemed to actually care about him as a dragon rather than a solider. Though, it might be awkward. He had to try, at least. If it ended with hostility, then he wouldn't do it again. He gave a sigh, calming his nerves. "So, uh, how did you join the rebellion? I didn't know it really existed until yesterday."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Drape looked at Yuro “It’s not a epic tale of morals, I stumbled into camp a while back, mistaken as a recruit, I was yelled at for being late to training, and after I stumbled through the whole thing, I was taken to the shared space, finally, when no one knew me, they kicked me out, out of spite I marched up and joined right then and there, and I pretty much became the best in that class, and quickly rose ranks, I’m not super high or anything, but I’m not low down either.”

Yuro nodded. "So different from how I was brought into Ragenrok's Army. There is this decree that demands for a single dragon from the first clutch. I was part of the first clutch. My sisters abandoned my family, not joining up with Ragenrok. So, the army came to me. They took something that they called an incentive and told me that I could leave with my incentive once I served the minimum requirement. It was supposed to end in around two full-cycles. But, hey." He gave a sigh. He had to think about something else. Not this.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Drape stayed silent, the rest of the trip remaining this way until they arrived, landing, the three looked up at the magnitude of this mountain, Drape and Scath stunned for a moment. “I thought they were exaggerating, they said this fell out of the sky?” She padded up to a large part that hand broken from the whole, knocking a claw against it “I’ve never seen anything like it.”

Yuro, who landed first because he was leading, glanced at Drape. "Yeah. Windraza just returned and the whole moutian was muttering about that. It's, well, strange to say the least. Um, I actually never saw it before, until now anyway." Yuro gave a nervous chuckle. He walked up to it, his tail curling around his talons as he sat in front of it. He then turned his attention to the sky and the rest of the landscape. "I believe there is a earth dragon living around here, if I remember the records correctly. We might need to be careful as well since there is supposed to be a patrol that comes this way." He looked back at Drape as if he remembered something and suddenly seemed to shrink downward, returning to his common stance. "I-I mean, I might be very off. What do I know, anyway?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Drape padded up to a large opening, peering into the structure “Its fine information, now, we need to go into this thing, do you know how to get to the spot where Flarea was last seen? Did you happen to catch anything about that?” Scath flew a ways in, picking up a tiny piece of metal that had broken, studying it.

"Uh, I don't think we need to enter. At least, I don't remember learning that when I was, well, training. We just use where she was seen flying off too and tracking which breaths she had. We believe she just got her ice breath, so all she needs now is earth, magic, and poison. I-I mean, the earth dragon nearby isn't ex-exactly with the rebelion, but he doesn't, well, you know, like Ragenrok. So, uh, yeah." He winced at his terrible delivery of information. What was wrong with him! Why did he stubble over his words so much!

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
She raised a brow “I was informed she vanished inside the mountain, shadow formed and disappeared, me and Scath can probably track her, but I was never told of a report that showed her leaving on the outside.” She turned to the structure “And besides, it looks complicated in there, we can’t know where she went, even if we knew which way she initially flew, she could be lost in there even!”

Yuro looked down. Drape had a very good point. He would be a fool to ignore her. What a fool he was. "Ok then... you take the lead. Do you want me to find any traps that could hinder us. I'm very good at that. Was formerly the trap-springer on the Shadow Team." He gave a nervous chuckle before wincing at what he said. He just sounded horrible. No wonder why he was considered terrible. He was terrible. He tried to avoid eye contact from Drape and Scath.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
They looked around, after a while of not finding a single thing, they came back. “Well, she did not leave any physical trace, I have more though, no one can escape me! Not the princess or anyone!” She seemed to boast, turning around, her eyes glowed slightly blue as she looked around. Scath sat on Yuros head while Drape worked. Most of the trails went east, including the massive one she supposed to be this Necro. She looked to the south, a single small trail, in the pattern of waving wings. “I know where she went.”

Last edited:
Yuro nodded and tilted his head. What did she need? He decided not to question her. After all, there was no real reason to. Scath landed on his head. It felt weird to him. Did dragons with a bond not mind at all? Kinda make him want one himself. Though, he doubted that he would get one. He worked with Ragenrok too long, even if he hated it. That, and who would want to be friends with him. He was the biggest failure in all of Dragnos. He looked back up at Drape when she said she knew where they went. He stood up, before just standing there. He wasn't told to leave yet.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Drape looked over, a slightly annoyed look on her face “Come on then, we need to get going.” She took off, Scath stayed on Yuro, deciding to take her next rest on his face, patting him to try and get him to follow her partner.

Yuro brought his head lower down, showing that he was going to do as she said. With a few large flaps of his wings, Yuro took to the air and soared. He had to toughen up some, but then again he was probably creating more problems currently. Not exactly something that could really help him or the other two. He had no clue why Scath even decided to rest on his head, he was going to cause them to fail. "So, uh, where did Flarea go?" His talons twitched uncertainly as he flew next to Drape.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
She kept her eyes on the trail, making sure not to lose the trail. "She went this way, I dont entirely know where she was heading, but if we keep going, we will get to her eventually." Scath tapped Yuro a few times, as if that were to mean something, before gazing into the distance, wondering where she might be.

"Why does your sprite continously taps me?" Yuro asked before he could stop himself. He flinched at his question. Drape was already unhappy with him, an unimportant question like that might just be the last straw. He really hoped it wasn't the last straw. He sighed as her flew behind Drape, back to his old self again. The small amount of confidence he built was all gone now, spent on warnings and brief details about the surrounding land. His previous assumption was wrong as well.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Drape looked back a moment before fixing her eyes back on the trail "Scath is just trying to tell you something, though I busy tracking, maybe you can figure it out on your own whats shes trying to say." Scath smiled, amused.

Yuro sighed. Finding out what Scath was trying to say was going to be difficult. Especially since he didn't know her at all. He glanced up at Scath before he narrowed his eyes in concentration. For some reason all he could think about was Scath confirming what he was thinking. That he was a hindrance and only made the whole search worse.

Skyla sighed and flexed her wings, trying to appear confident and powerful, despite the fact she wasn't. She honestly considered herself lucky that she was still alive. Her amber eyes were fixed on him, waiting. She had to take his requests and maybe enforce his power over the other dragons? She took a step towards the large black dragon. "Sir, I apologize on disturbing you, but how should I and those loyal to you enforce your control over the other dragons?"

Windraza flew over the dragons, trying to stamp out any dragons thinking that they could get rid of her. However, she didn't hear much complaint about that. Instead she heard something different.
"Necro is going to ruin us."
"Didn't he force Windraza to kill Ragenrok or he would kill her?"
"I'm pretty sure that's what happened. You know her, she hates bowing down to others."
"Yeah, it makes no sense that she would force us all to worship him or something."
"What should we do?"
"We need to get rid of him, through any means necessary."
Windraza had enough. It sounded like three dragons. She liked her odds if it turned into a fight. She landed. "I suggest you stop. Ragenrok died because he was foolish enough to refuse to listen to Necro. Do you three wish the same fate?"
The three dragons were all different elements, one was a bright purple and looked like he was a poison dragon, another was a deep sea green and was clearly a water dragon. The last one was a white with spikes, an ice dragon. "Uh, well, I kinda didn't want to go with that route of action," the ice dragon said as he flew away. Wasn't the one to make that suggestion.
"I have to agree with Glacier. Uh, sorry Snake," the water dragon said. Wasn't the one to make the mistake.
"Well, I wasn't serious anyway." He was the one.
"Snake, wait. I need to speak to you." Dragons were starting to gather. Maybe they needed a more public viewing of how Necro was to be treated. "From what I heard, you seemed very serious. What were you saying to the other two?"
Snake stumbled on his words. "Well, uh, we should kill Necro. What are you going to do now? Kill me like you did Ragenrok?"
Windraza smirked. "Well, I guess you chose your punishment." Her teeth crushed his throat before he could react. Unlike before, she didn't care about the dragon and she killed him effortlessly. She dropped the body of Snake, him gasping for breath. "Let that be a warning to all of you!"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro sat up slowly, looking down at Skyla. “You are to gather the people in groups, and in each of those groups, they will choose one dragon to kill in their own way. The groups will be a fifth of the population.” Necro looked down “Yourself and Windraza would of course be exempt, any others who refuse will volunteer to be the group sacrifice.”

Scath patted over Yuros eyes, then pointing at the mountains in the distance.

As soon as Necro starting giving her commands, Skyla sat up straight, wings back to make her look more powerful than she was. Well, before she became Necro's assistant. Once he was done, she gave a firm nod. "Yes, sir." She was exempt. It was just like when Necro made her hold as much power as Windraza. She knew it was weird to feel thankful, but she did. She hid her sympathy for the dragons as she gathered them up. Instead, she walked like a leader, long and powerful strides. The dragons were actually pretty easy to gather up. Most decided to see what was happening to the traitor.
She heard wing flaps behind her. "What are you doing?"
Skyla turned and met the gaze of Windraza, the dragon that would've been her queen of Necro didn't take her first. "Necro wants the dragons of Volcain to be gathered in five groups and one dragon from each group to be killed, chosen by the group and killed by the group. You and I are exempt due to our status. You, the queen chosen by Necro, and I his assistant."
Windraza nodded. "I assume he is going to want to watch?"
Skyla sighed. "He never gave me information about that, but you can probably join him. Remember, you're only queen because he lets you be queen." Skyla turned to return to Necro's orders as she felt Windraza flying off, probably to go see Necro and watch his death-show.
By the time she was done, the five groups were talking among themselves. Even former prisoners were there. Most of them were innocent, but used as motivation for many. But Necro himself was motivation. She even gathered the wheps, glad that they didn't resist, more than a whelp usually did anyway. She didn't count those, as they were acting like whelps usually did. She flew next to Necro, sitting down next to him. "They are gathered and are choosing the victims as we speak. The most trouble I had were with the whelps, but they always resist those who are not their parents. I don't think that should count. After all, if you command that, the dragons will be more angry with you and will certainly start a revolt."

Yuro glanced at where Scath was pointing at before glancing up at her. "What? We shouldn't go there. We're supposed to follow Drape, she knows the way." He fidgeted his talons as he considered. Maybe Scath did need to go there? He honestly didn't know, and the two bonded creatures were both pulling on his attention. Drape said she was currently tracking Flarea and Scath was pointing at Phyros. Both were in opposite directions. Both had a chance of Flarea being there. He decided that if Scath did it again, then he would go to where she pointed.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro walked to the opening of the cage, looking down on the groups “That is fine, the welps don’t need to be in the groups to begin with, they would not understand in any case.” He looked at Skyla for a moment before refocusing down on the groups “They have until sundown, if one of them have not died, many will.”

Scath rolled her eyes, pointing at Drape before waving Yuro on, indicating to follow her. The dragon looked back a moment before looking forward “Is she having her fun with you back there?”

Skyla nodded. "I understand sir. Next time they will not be joining the other dragons. Should we also keep a dragon to keep an eye on the whelps? For next time anyway." She may have sounded professional, but every single time she looked down at the groups, she felt a pang of sympathy. The two groups with the two who were talking with Snake had already chosen. The two who abandoned Snake after Windraza caught and killed the dragon. She made sure to split them up for that reason, to make sure the two traitors would be the ones killed. She didn't know what the other three were going to do though. The next group made a decision. A mean-looking fire dragon who seemed to be a dragon most disliked. She, of course, didn't watch out of interest or curiosity, but out of being pressured by Necro. Not that he was, just that she felt like she had to for the huge dragon that stood next to her. The next dragon was a heavily scared water dragon who had a haughty stride, clearly proud. He was given poison by a bright green dragon using his stinger, sure to die. "The poison in one of those stingers is deadly. Slow, but deadly. It should be counted," she whispered to Necro. The final dragon was a dark purple dragon. An older dragon screamed, begging for that dragon not to be chosen, a dragon looking just like the offered dragon right behind her. The offered dragon was barely a youngling. Just old enough to be chosen. She closed her eyes and buried her head in Necro's leg, unable to watch.

Yuro tilted his head. "I guess so? I don't know. I don't, no I can't understand her at all." He continued to follow Drape, glancing up at Scath. The dragon was clearly extremely nervous, the sprite confusing the poor drake who now didn't know if he could even trust the sprite at that point.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro looked down in the groups, to far to be heard or talk to, but easily in sight. He observed their choices, speaking to his assistant without moving his gaze “Go take the younglings out now, be quick about it.”

Scath sat up, patting below his eye, then pointing at the mountain again.

Last edited:
She pulled herself together quickly and gave Necro a nod. "Yes sir." She swooped down and looked at the final group. "Younglings are not counted. Choose a different dragon."
One of the dragons growled, a magic dragon. "She is our choice. He only said to kill one dragon from each group. She is our choice."
Skyla sighed, speaking as forceful as she could. "Necro has given new order that younglings are not counted. Now choose a different dragon and let the youngling go." Skyla turned away when she heard a furious roar behind her. She turned and saw that same dragon running up to her. While the others had listened and stood down, this dragon clearly hadn't. Her eyes narrowed as she raised her talons to met her attacker. The attacking dragon raked his talons just underneath her eye. Blood welded into it, blurring her vision.
Skyla lunged at the dragon, teeth bared. Her eyes were slits. The dragon took a step back and pushed her head down. Skyla struggled. He grinned. "I think our replacement will be you."
Skyla roared with fury and smacked the dragon with her tail. He flinched, which allowed Skyla to free herself.
The other dragon was off-balance, and Skyla knocked him down. He blew purple mist at her. It stung, but Skyla stayed in place. She growled before lunging her head at his throat and making the finishing blow.
She breathed heavily and she looked back at the crowd. She killed a dragon. Sure, he was trying to kill her, but still! She gave the crowd a neutral expression. "That was your offering." She turned and flew back to Necro, still in shock. Her face was one of horror. What had Dragnos come to?

Yuro sighed. "Scath, I'm not going to look at those mountains. Why are you so interested in them anyway? We're supposed to be following Drape, remember?" He sighed. He didn't understand the sprite, at all. Why did she continously point at the moutians? Why would she not stop pointing at them? Were they important? Clearly they were.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro looked down at Skyla, looking back out at the crowd, he spoke “Good job, I liked the part with that corpse.” He stood up, standing above the dragons to see what would happen.

Scath patted the bottom of his eye, then repeated the action. She turned around, patting below his other eye, a little more insistently.

Skyla gave Necro a nervous smile before looking down herself. The dragons were dissipating from the groups, retuning to thier own business. However, there was an unspoken tension in the air. Dragons seemed to actively avoid looking at Necro's location. If Necro wanted to instill fear into the dragons, he did it, though Skyla knew it probably wasn't as strong as her fear was. She blinked some blood out of her eye. "What now, sir?" She needed to clear her mind some. She didn't want Necro to pick up on how she was really feeling about all of this. She might be next. She closed her eyes and looked away, listening to the huge black dragon.

Yuro's maw quivered, briefly baring his teeth. "Stop that. Please." He sighed. "I've told you, we must keep behind Drape. We can visit the moutians some other time." He gave Drape a pleading look, wanting her to take back the sprite. He, quite frankly, didn't want a sprite-bond. It seemed more trouble than anything. Especially if one was bonded to one like Scath. Very annoying and rude. She might poke his eye! Of course, the sprite probably thought she could get away with it. And knowing his position in society, she was right if she did. He was at the very bottom.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro turned around, facing Skyla. Glancing at her wincing form, he gave a quick, small sigh “You’re found a horrible job hiding that.” He tapped his claw on the stone “Relax about the dragon, he’s dead, a story over...” He paused for a moment, as if he realized something before he shook it off “I’ve killed many thousand, and will many more, you’ll be wise to get used to that new authority and power.”

Drape looked back a moment, catching what Scath was doing, facing forward and laughing. “She’s not telling you to go anywhere, try again.”

Skyla turned back to Necro. He noticed. At first she took a single step back, but then he became sympathetic? She swallowed and rubbed some of the blood away from her eye with a talon. "I-I don't think I could do that, sir. I never killed another dragon before this." She cursed herself when she noticed just how timid she sounded. Probably worse than the sniveling Yuro. She gave herself a deep breath to calm herself. "Also, why are you giving me the authority to, what I assume to be, the power to kill just about whoever I want? I know I'm currently your assistant, but I'm pretty sure assistants usually don't get that kind of power."

Yuro snorted in annoyance. "Can she at least stop poking my eyes?" He was silent for a second before letting out a noise from the back of his throat. "Is she asking me to look at the moutians?" If she was asking that, then he would've felt stupid. But then again, he already looked at the moutians. Was she just going to do that until he said that's what she wanted him to do? Man this sprite was annoying and confusing.

Flarea flicked her tail as she paced. "Shui, I'm not sure where we go next. And there is that humungous dragon we have to worry about now."
Shui rose a brow. "Well, our only choice is earth, magic, and poison. Not exactly a too tough decision."
Flarea stared at Shui for a second. "Do you know where they live." Shui didn't answer. "Exactly what I thought." Flarea snorted then looked up to check for attackers. Above her she saw two dark dragons, from her distance, black in color. "Shui. Hide." The blue sprite dove into a bush and Flarea blended in with a nearby shadow, entering shadow-form.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro looked back, silent for a moment, formulating his answer “Think of it this way, I am above any being on this volcano, and I want them to know that, and if my assistant is above them all, what does that make of me?” He turned around “You show promise.”

Drape looked back a moment “If there’s one thing you should know about that sprite, she doesn’t speak, she finds other ways of getting her message across.” She turned her head back, swooping in for a landing, she took a quick look around, the blue glow in her eyes dimming. “And Yuro, this is why I am known as the best tracker in Dragnos.” She smiled, rooting her own horn a little bit. “You can get out of the bush.”

Skyla nodded as she sat right next to Necro. The back dragon's first point made a lot of sense. "I think I'm understanding, sir. But what do you mean with 'I have potential'?" The dark sky blue dragoness looked up him. "Potential for what?" Skyla had a feeling it had something to do with killing or something, however, she didn't know exactly. It could be something more innocent, like maybe a lead hunter or something. Though, she had a feeling that it wouldn't be that, against her hopes.

Flarea reappeared from shadow-form with a snarl. These dragons might have been working for Ragenrok. Or maybe the big black dragon. The light grey drake, Flarea missed the sprite in her fear, narrowed his eyes, as if he was recalling something. "Flightless red?" Flarea calmed a some, perking up a little.
"Friendly shadow?" He smiled at her. Flarea flicked her tail at the bush. "Come out Shui, I don't think we're in any danger." A small blue sprite emerged from the bushes, her eyes narrowed at the three newcomers.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro looked over his shoulder again “That, you will find out in time.” Looking forward again, he padded around the mountain, walking around the volcano, using his claws to grip the surface, looking out over the ocean, quiet for a moment “What’s across the ocean?”

Scath flew off of Yuros nose, flying down around the other sprite, flying a few inches in front of Shui, taking a quick look of her up and down before waving her hand at the sprite.

Drape looked on the scene, staying quiet, it seemed these two already knew each other, and they could talk with each other if that was the case.

Skyla followed Necro, wanting to make sure she wasn't being insubordinate or anything. His question, she didn't have an answer. She sat there silent for a second, unsure how to answer. Then she gave a sigh. "We don't know. Any and all attempts of finding out have resulted in failure. All dragons sent never returned. All are presumed dead. We stopped trying to expand that way, just as we stopped expanding past the moutians on the other side of Dragnos. A wasteland of sand where nothing can live." She shook her head. "There is no expanding. We assume all that lives within Dragnos and in the Forest is all that lives here. Possibly below the Forest as well, but we cannot enter the Forest without permission from the inhabatints, which they won't grant."

Flarea nosed Yuro, a sign of trust, despite them not really knowing each other. "So, how have things been going for you? It's been forever since we talked!"
Yuro chuckled. "I know. It's been fine, considering."
Flarea gave Yuro a sympathetic look. She didn't know the details, she didn't need too. He was the one to inform her on just how Ragenrok's army worked. "So, uh, you brought someone? Is this some sort of capture thing or...?"
Yuro looked at Flarea with a puzzled expression for a second before realization reached his face. "Oh! No. Um, I'm currently working for someone else. The Resistance, they call themselves." He looked at Drape to help explain more, as he didn't really know the details.

Shui glared at the two new dragons. They were untrustworthy, in her opinion. Probably spouting lies to ensare them both. She looked at the sprite. If she was correct, then the sprite was there, against her will. Shui waved back before glancing at the two new dragons. She was pretty sure they weren't listening. "Are you in trouble? Need rescuing from these two? Look I'm willing to help," she whispered before looking at the two new dragons with obvious distrust.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro looked across the sea “I want a group of the strongest dragons here as soon as you can get them, prepare to melt and reshape some metal.”

Drape nodded “It’s not safe to have you out and about anymore, big shots want you to be protected, so Scath and I were sent to retrieve you, with a little bit of help.”

Scath shook her head, pointing to Drape, then herself making two circles in the air with her hands, that would have intersected if they and left any kind of mark.

Skyla bowed to Necro before flying off to find some strong dragons. Dragons that could carry heavy materials. Dragons that Necro wanted for his task. She gave an uncomfortable shiver. She was probably going to be killed, after all, she was the closest thing to Necro the dragons could gang up on and take out. She didn't exactly enjoy that thought. Necro probably wouldn't bat an eye either. He didn't really care about her, but more about what she could offer him. She sighed before landing in front of a few Earth Dragons. "Necro wants the strongest dragons for carrying. I suggest you see him." The brown and grey dragons looked at each other before flying off, Skyla flying behind them. She got there a little bit before them.

Flarea tilted her head. "Not safe for me to be out and about? What does that even mean? Last I checked I was never 'safe' out here. I mean, why are you, whoever you work for, call me 'back' to be 'protected'? Especially when I was, I don't know, almost murdered by my own sister multiple times!" Flarea lashed her tail, her blue eyes narrowed, her rage building up the more she spoke. Yuro gulped at Flarea's newfound anger.

Shui rose a brow. "Are you saying you are bonded with one of them? But, nevermind. That's probably not it. After all, that chance of that happening these days is, well, impossible." She chose not to even bring up the fact she and Flarea were bonded. After all, it was way too rare. "Anyway, why don't you talk?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro turned around, looking over the dragons that had been brought to him. "Good, what I want, is for you to follow Skyla to the fallen city, collect as much metal as you can possibly carry, and bring it back." He looked over them "Do you understand?"

Drape did not look bothered in the least, keeping eye contact with Flarea "We evaluated our involvement would harm your growth more than help, and with this new dragon in the equation, no one is safe. Our new evaluation is that we should hold you as close as we can princesses." She said that title, not mockingly, but as a proper title.

Scath nodded her head to the first question, then afterwards slightly tilted her head, slightly tapping her head, drawing an X over her mouth.

The earth dragons looked at each other, before narrowing thier eyes at Skyla and nodding. Skyla looked at the earth dragons and shrank back. "Um, sir, I'm not sure if the task will get done if I lead them. I'm pretty sure I'm not liked by the majority of dragons due to my association with you." She gave a gulp before retreating more from the earth dragons. She hoped Necro listened to her. The four were hostile towards her, not openly enough to cause anything big, but enough for Skyla to notice. She was certain they were going to kill her to make Necro's hold weaker, even if that plan would ultimately fail.

Flarea softened up to the dragoness. It had been forever since she heard that title. However, she straightened up again. "Um, please don't use that title. It implies that I'm Ragenrok's daughter. I'm not, by the way. Just Windraza's and Blaze's sister." She twitched her tail before tilting her head. "Who do you work for anyway?" Flarea sat down, her tail curling around her talons. Yuro stepped back. "Uh, not really sure. I'm not even sure if I'm associated with them..."

Shui's eyes widened. "You're bonded?" She rubbed a hand over her face. "Oh, wow, never thought I would meet another. Too bad you can't speak though. Otherwise I might be able to talk to a sprite without getting weird looks about my bond." She crossed her arms and scowled. "Unlike another bonded sprite I know. Shadow-hider. Would run from the wind if it rustled the leaves the wrong way." She undressed her arms and smiled at Scath. "Shui, by the way."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro looked down at Skyla, his eyes giving off a glow for a mere moment, SKyla briefly feeling a chill, despite her environment, before looking at the others "If you defy her, or hurt her, you and your families will be killed, do well or face the consequences."

Drape looked up in the sky for a moment, looking back down "We are with the resistance, with your brother, Blaze. Hes axiouse to see you again, Im sure."

Scath nodded again, to the first half of Shuis talk, after she was done, flashing her hands around in a serious of gestures: Her left hand on her right palm, briefly covering her eyes, pointing to herself, patting her chest and gesturing to Drape, then patting her chest again.

Skyla looked over at the earth dragons. They all seemed to step back at what Necro said. She didn't blame them, Necro terrified her. Especially when Necro's eyes glowed. And he looked at her. That was especially unnerving. She had to repress a shiver when Necro looked at her. He was, well, terrifying. Especially to those he threatened. She shook the thought from her head and nodded to Necro. "I believe the mission will succeed now, sir." She clumsily bowed to him before taking off, leading the earth dragons to the city where they will gather the materials Necro wanted.

Flarea was silent. Her brother? He led the resistance? She stepped back, thinking. She had given up on hope reuniting with her siblings, believing the rift was too far to be mended. However, this changed things. She didn't know there was a resistance. Flarea nodded. "I'm ready." She gave a single laugh. "I'm going to see my brother." She looked at Drape. "How is he anyway? What is he like? Does he remember anything about me? I hardly remember anything about him. By Wild Magic, it's been forever."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Necro waited a while, sitting at the edge of the mountain, staring out at the water. He turned around and paced down the rock face “Windraza! I have need of you!”

Drape smiled “He talks about you a lot, he can’t wait to see you, he’s very, well, I actually think you should just meet him yourself.”