• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Darkrai Special Event!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been officially announced! The US Darkrai events will be held on May 31st and June 1st 2008 at "Toys R Us"! I'm SO happy! I wanted to tell EVERYONE this! Don't miss out on your chance to get Darkrai!

Woah. But, You will have to get up RRREEAAAALLLL Early to get a good spot. I went to an event once and the line had about 50 or more people in it.

i have a few questions. are they giving out the actual darkrai or just the thing to get into the canalave hotel? does anyone know what nature it'll be? i hope its benefical to speed. i cant wait to get one and use dark void on pbr wifi.

i have a few questions. are they giving out the actual darkrai or just the thing to get into the canalave hotel? does anyone know what nature it'll be? i hope its benefical to speed. i cant wait to get one and use dark void on pbr wifi.

You don't actually get the Darkrai, you get the pass to get into the inn, where there is a bed. You sleep in the bed and have a dream about Darkrai. Afterwards, you can sail to an island and catch Darkrai. I forget the name of the island. Also, I'm not sure of the nature. It'll just be a surprise!

I'm totally not going to miss out on getting Darkrai ^^
Weird, and maybe stupid question... What level is Darkrai going to be? Anyone know?
And the line at Toys R Us will probably be a problem... XP

...Hold on a minute. Don't anticipate the long lines just yet!

If I recall correctly, you can simply use the mystery gift option "Get via Nintendo WFC" during a Nintendo event (Such as this one.) and download the content from the internet. Much less hassle that way.

Just remember that you need the mystery gift to unlock Darkrai!
If you don't have it, or don't know how to get it, then do the folowing:

1. Go to Jubilife TV Stating in Jubilife City.
2. Go to the third floor.
3. Talk to the man in the lower room on the left.
4. The first two words you tell him are "Everyone" and "Happy."
5. The second two words are "Wi-Fi" and "Connection."

This will unlock the mystery gift feature in the main menu. Easy as that! ;D

This may sound weird, but I don't have anywhere I can connect through wi-fi as far as I know.. =/ But it might be fun to go to the event anyways because I'll get to see other pokefans from my area that I don't already know XP

Weird, and maybe stupid question... What level is Darkrai going to be? Anyone know?

lv 40. (Yes, I hacked to get Darkrai for my 'dex :p)

[quote author=Flygons4ever link=topic=4238.msg57953#msg57953 date=1209389033]
I forget the name of the island. Also, I'm not sure of the nature. It'll just be a surprise!
[/quote]

Nature is random, as its a wild pokemon, likely. The Islands' name is New Moon Island.

Hmmm. I have a Japanese Pokemon Diamond and a European Pokemon Pearl. Guess I'll have to manage without harassing a random American friend to go to Toys 'R' Us for me.

Maybe, If I go, I could get Darkrai and such for you (Nature too.) and trade it to you? Or would you rather get it yourself.

I wasn't able to get a darkrai ticket via wifi on my american pearl version, doesnt bother me as i have it from my jap version anyway (woo for glitch!)

I wasn't able to get a darkrai ticket via wifi on my american pearl version, doesnt bother me as i have it from my jap version anyway (woo for glitch!)

But... it's not out... so of course you couldnt get the darkrai ticket.. o-o

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
My, my, my, what have we here.

A double post, SPAM, AND an oversized Signature. That's... THREE warnings in one go? Sorry, Kid, Party's over.

DAS BOOT'd!

Status
Not open for further replies.