• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but you've already wasted all the wishes.

I wish I had some nice, tasty, not-harmful-at-all, hot, completely clean, lasagna that I got to eat and was ok afterwards.

Granted, but it's a wish that goes to waste.

I wish I liked lasagna *glares at Tsutarja*, and had some tasty, not-harmful-at-all, hot, completely clean, lasagna that I got to eat and was ok afterwards.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but as you are now banned it doesn't really matter now does it?

I wish I had more than 2.5 weeks of summer break left.

Granted, but now you have more school time to make up for it.

I wish this dang soundtack would load onto my computer already.

Granted, but then you're captured by an abusive trainer, and you are forced to battle against huge pokemon like Rhyperior, despite you turning into a Magikarp.

I wish I had the ability to change eye color and still be able to see.

Granted, but your eye color changed to black, causing people to believe you were a demon.

I wish I could eat some Pie without being injured in any way possible.

Granted, but instead of something cooler than Gyarados, you evolve into a Bellsprout somehow.

I wish Blarg was under my Hypno's hypnotic spell.

Granted. Your a Riolu Statue!

I wish that My computer would over heat all the god damn time when Im writing a post >:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, but that uncrushed wish that you wished for becomes crushed because it is an uncrushed wish.

I wish that wishes were easier to wish for without wishing for uncrushable wishes.

Granted, now your worse at breathing.

I wish I had my own T.V. show that wasn't on Adult Swim or Mtv (or God forbid TvLand)

Granted, but he's actually lying to you and his name is Jim.

I wish I didn't have to wake up at 4 A.M. tomorrow... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.