• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted but the boy who rubs your lamp drops it by accident and kills you, via brain hemorrhage

I wish I had a baseball!

burnkirby2010 said:
Granted, but then you find out that you were supposed to celebrate Hanikuh, and you end up with octople (8 times) the presents.
first of all i thank burnkirby because he got me lots of presents(cuz my last post i wanted lots of presents so i wanted someone to crush my wish of having no presents :)

anyway the cheesecake was rotten and if you ate it you died

i wish for a flying pikachu

Granted, but they turn out to be a lie and knock you unconscience when you eat them.

I wish the plot of the Pokemon anime wasn't so repititive.

Granted, but all TVs' in the world are busted, preventing you from watching it.

I wish for a million dollars, and a gallon of gas! (Cookie for those who get the ref.)

Granted, but your memory is wiped, so you can't remember. (It's an Annoying Orange ref. It's a Youtube series.)

I wish for a Shiny Absol in my Heartgold game. (Hey! It's Wednesday! Hoenn Sound is playing!)

Granted, but then an anvil falls on your head. You survive, bout you forget what I was referring to. (I was refering to Chuggaaconroy's LP of Paper Mario: TTYD. I'm a big fan of his LP's).

I wish Cartoon Network would stop coming up with disgusting and freaky cartoons.

A

Anonymous

Granted, but all your pokemon now suck

I wish my Ninetails wasn't such a slut.

Granted, but then all your Pokemon games get smashed and destroyed by some random hooligan.

I wish I hadn't caught a cold during the first week of my Christmas break.

A

Anonymous

Granted, but you get a tapeworm from it :p

I wish thatmy Birthday wasn't coming up so soon (The parties are always embarssing)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.