• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm back at Pokecharms! ;D
Granted but I eat it.
I wish for a Mew Hoodie that will never be dirty or smell, will not explode, is unbreakable, and DOES NOT EXPLODE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, but it turns out it's opposite day, so it's now dirty and smelly, Exploded, is broken, and DOES EXPLODE

I wish for a second season of Tower prep :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted! But every single school except for yours shuts down today. You have to go to school even though they have no power. I wish my school would stop trying to get the power to work and just let everyone go home.

Granted, but it blocks you in for three months, making you go insane.

I wish I had that Dragon program fro my computer that let me say what to write.

Granted, but you only get a molecule of soda!

I wish people would stop thinking that the end of the world was coming (it didn't happen in Y2K, it's not happening in 2012!!)

Granted. Seriously it needs to stop. But anyway, granted, but there is no more Ice cream.

I wish for enough money to build a virtual island that all gamers could go to at a click of a button.

Granted, but it was used by somebody with uncontrollable, and uncleansable, body odor, and has glitter paint all over it.

I wish that there was no world hunger and complete world peace.

Granted, but now all life in the universe has been wiped out. Nobody is hungry, nobody is at war. Nice job breaking it, hero.

I wish for a cool-looking hat.

I was expecting something along the lines of "AND EVRYWUN DYD. TEH END."

---

Granted, but it turns out to be a massive parasite and turns you into a zombie of sorts.

I wish I had everything ever an iPhone that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.