• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish that I had a rocket propelled Nintendo Entertainment System on wheels that went the speed of light and got to 60 mph in .00001 second.

(Detailed enough Fallen Angel?)

Yesh it be detailed enough :3 And call meh Angel ">.>

Granted, but once it passes, the next couple years go by faster and you age at 72.8 times the normal rate of a human (if that's what you even are).

I wish I had a sea cucumber :D (they're so squishy...)

Granted, it eats you in the middle of the night. =()

I wish that my Christmas Tree didn't fall over. (I was putting the LAST ornimant thingie on and the whole tree fell over!)

Granted, but somebody steals it in the middle of the night. No more Christmas tree to fall over :D

I wish for world chaos. ^_^

Granted, but you inspire him to get a job. In the future, he becomes President.

I wish for hot chocolate that wasn't scalding.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but as your luck would have it, your least favorite person dies in a car accident due to their bad luck. The car crashed in your living room.

I wish the people at work would have let me have Dippin Dots

Eh, it's my parents' home. I really don't give a crap.

Granted, but your monkeys take them all. (I read your posts, ok?)

I wish that the Realm was back. No offence, but it was fun to look in there when I was bored to death.

Granted but the whole board moves to the Realm and you are left on this end and you can't post in the Realm. Thus you're basically banned in a way.

I wish that breeding wasn't as boring.

I was referring to Pokemon breeding.......... like for natures.

Granted but then they make rules on what avatars can be for people under 50 post.

I wish people would read my wishes thoroughly.

Granted, but then you get kidnaped by those evil people in Chadwycks story and they do all kinds of evil experiments on you. (( I am pretty sure it was Chadwycks story ))

I wish for a pineapple? ???

Granted. They're those fancy kinds that I end up deciding to slap you with ^_^

I wish I had more time to rehearse for the play tonight :l

Psycho Monkey

Granted, as a result you are given the nickname Orange-boy (props if you get the refrence). The nickname makes you crazy until you start shouting "I'm not Orange!" despite the fact that the whole world is.

I wish for pizza

Granted, but you get challenged to a poker game and the stake is your life! You lose because you are good at chess but you fail at poker.

I wish that I did well on all of my finals this week.

Uhhhh... It does last all December... Ummmmmm.... At the cost of your soul, it will last for 1 extra Nano-second....

I wish for some PIE!!! Nom nom nom....

Psycho Monkey

Granted, it chews up everything and marks its territory all over your bed.

I wish the damn blizzard would have waited until tomorrow instead of ruining all my plans today >:(

Granted, but you get arrested for sneaking into a theater.

I wish my pizza delivery guy delivered my pizza late so that I could eat dinner for free, but it was still warm.

Granted, but they stopped doing the free pizza if late thing years ago. You have to eat a full price pizza. (Plus it was so late, it was cold)

I wish that people will view my art thread and give me good comments.

Granted, but the internet traffic becomes so heavy that it takes three hours to load the page.

I wish there were mountains where I lived so I could ski.

Granted, but you decide to go skiing without any equipment or training so you roll down said mountain, crash into a boulder, and snap your legs off.

I wish I had a better guitar. (The damn thing won't tune right >.

Granted, but you are seen walking home with it and get mugged when a gang sees the price tag on the guitar.

I wish we could have winter without the icy roads and shovelling the driveway.

Status
Not open for further replies.