• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but you suffocate under the weight of the presents that you get for wishing this wonderfull wish.

I wish Model P had other attacks then big silver bullets. (Megaman ZX reference)

Granted. *plops cafeteria stew on AtherGlaceon's tray* If you don't want it though, just leave it and it'll hop away

I wish people that worked in cafeterias put at least a mediocre effort in their cooking.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, temperatures are at absolute zero. This is colder than space.

I wish Cody would hurry up with posting that new PRP he was talking about.

S

sheesheesh

Granted, now it's a rabid weasel. (Hey! I think they're cute!)

I wish for a leprechaun.

Granted, now they post epic win RPs and fan fics, causing everyone to go mad and kill themselves because of the post's awesomness.

I wish what has been seen could be un-seen. O_o

Granted, but now everybody watches them because they are funny, the cartoon entertainment industry becomes a gigantic cash cow, and thus it is completely bastardized by people that think that people will like it, which surprising everyone who didn't like cartoons before do, and those that did are the better people (I think I failed this crush...)

You know what we need here? More sand, can I wish for some?

Granted, but it comes in the form of mankind's last generation before they become strange zombie things as it did in Childhood's End.

I wish I knew how the end of mankind would come

Psycho Monkey

Granted, it will be by my hands. The Evil Space Monkeys will destroy all, fling poo at all, and terrorize all. In other words, this. Those humans who I deem worthy enough to spare will become my pets.

I wish the above would come true.

granted but then after 5 seconds it all goes back to normal. too bad.

I wish pokemon were real and i had an arcanine that was my best bud forever no matter what.

S

sheesheesh

(Not again... ::))Granted, but Palkia throws you to the Andromeda Galaxy where you die of oxygen deprivation.

I wish VideoGames4ever would pet my ferret.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but unlike Pokemon who are converted into compressed energy, the humans are just compressed and come out as discusting blobs of flesh.

I wish I knew the ideal move set for the perfect Infernape that would make it unstoppable.

S

sheesheesh

Granted, but now you want gay pr0n.

I wish people would realize how awesome death metal music is.

S

sheesheesh

Granted, but she asks you to leave her alone.

I wish the wind would calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.