• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but the only role you have on TV is the part as the annoying dude in every teenage sitcom in Disney that no one seems to know or like.

I wish I had a recording station.

Granted, but it costs a million dollars and unless you get a singer in there, you'll get shut down for good and it dets destroyed.

I wish I was at Walt Disney World already! too excited to think about it!

Granted, but it's closed down because the swine flu is spreading through the air over there.

I wish I could play guitar...

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but you still suck at it. Just because you can play doesn't make you good at it ;)

I wish my term as Anime Club President next semester will go smoothly.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but because he's already dead we have to bring him back to life. People get the wrong idea about your intentions and crucify you for bringing the evilest man in human history back to life.

I wish my tongue would stop hurting

Granted, but it's completely blank: Cover, pages, everything. It's a white book of boring.

I wish I'd get a legendary on GPX >>

Granted, but an ice cream fairy comes and steals all the ice cream in the world so you get none MUAHAHAHAHAHA

I wish I had a pet Absol named Razor that loved me.

Granted but it loves you so much that it Night Slashes you across the heart by accident....after all, "Love Hurts".
*is shot*

I wish I can get rid of my childhood hemophobia.

Granted, but you get a papercut soooo big that it makes you bleed to death and your phobia returns.

I wish I ruled the world and I got rid of the military MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM SOOOOOOO EVIL.

Granted but because of all the crime going about, someone kills you for fun and no one cares about it.

I wish people would stop hating the new female character in HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Granted, but you wish for another wish and you don't know what to wish for.

I wish I had a hot chick for a gf that would never leave me for someone else but wasn't obsessed with me and doesn't follow me around every where I go. hahaha crush that ppl.

Granted, but I sneak into your house and steal it the night before you play it. IT'S ALL MINE!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA

I wish I had the power to control thunder/lightning/rain storms, earthquakes, tsunamis, tornados, hurricanes, etc. ^^ Ima gonna take over the world!

Granted, but you kill yourself in the process. Also jerty I didn't mean an actual baby chicken I meant a girl duh.

I wish Zoroku was my real name and that Tobi from Naruto was real.

lol, jerky? Okay, whatever you say! *hands gzh a piece of jerky* But I have to warn you, it's got mold, and been in places you don't wanna know...

I wish I had a pie. ^^ DON'T THROW IT IN MY FACE!

Coal? Most people'd settle for a pet rock! But, whatever you say! *tosses on fire piece of coal towards gzh's face* It's name is Rocky! ^^

I wish people weren't so stupid. Seriously. You wouldn't believe how stupid some people can be.

Granted, but they turn smart and you're the most stupid in the world so they turn into canibals and eat you.

I wish I had some Cheesecake...

Granted. Here you go! *gives gzh cheesecake.* *takes it back and eats it.* Now, you've had cheesecake!

I wish I could make sprites.

Granted, but I kill you slowly and painfully whiel bitch slapping you because you stole my cheesecake.

I wish I could bitch slap some more.

Granted, but you're bitch slapping yourself.

I wish it was summer vacation. I don't have to go to summer school. ^^

Granted, but I torture you some more AND the cake is poisonous.

I wish I had my bow and arrows with me so I could go out to hunt Fallen Angel.

Granted, but the arrows can't hurt a thing and dilute any substance you try to use to make it do so.

I wish I had a hat :3

Granted, but you kill yourself in the process. Also jerty I didn't mean an actual baby chicken I meant a girl duh.

I know you meant a girl XD

Granted, but I melt it so it stays in your hair forever and the only way to get rid of it is to SHAVE YOUR HEAD.

I wish to buy and read every captain underpants book.

Captain Underpants? Granted, but I burn them all. AHAHAHAHAHA! FIRE! BURN!!!!

I wish I could go roller skating tonight.

Granted, but you fall into a river I jump after you and murder you for stealing ym cheesecake xD (I can hold a grudge, see?)

I wish I had my cheesecake back.

Status
Not open for further replies.