• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but you are the last living human as a result. You live what's left of your boring and pathetic existance alone until you die of starvation and dehydration.

I wish I hadn't eaten an entire bag of trail mix after 7:30 last night. Nuts, dried fruit, and choclate are all high energy foods so I only got 4-5hours of sleep last night

Granted, but Walt Disney comes down from heven and slaps you in the head, and one of the ninjas slices your head.

I wish Justin Timberlake dated a gorilla.

Granted, but it burnt your house down and you.

I wish a had a legal copy of Soul Silver. OMG I CAN'T WAIT!! :D :D :D

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but I sneak into your house tonight and steal it because I sold my illegal copy on the black market so it couldn't be traced back to me.

I wish for air conditioning

Granted, but I sneak into your house tonight and steal it because I sold my illegal copy on the black market so it couldn't be traced back to me.
NOOOOO!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH A THING TO ME??????

anyways,

Granted, but then it begans endlessly snowing. =p

I wish I had an awesome music video...

Granted, but you get sued for stealing someone else's song. Oh-no! You can't afford Soul Silver anymore.

I wish I had Soul Silver & Heart Gold and was playing it right now~

Granted, but then your DS busts. Oh-no, you can't play any DS game anymore. :p

I wish Psycho would give me back my copy of Soul Silver. :'(

Granted, but it breaks and falls, crushing Psycho. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SPILLING TEA ON MY GAME!

I wish I had a panda.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but because they are an endangered species it isn't allowed to stay in your house, it has to stay in the zoo. You still own it though.

I wish these damn mosquitos would get the hell away from me!

Granted, but nobody wants to join it for some reason (hint, hint)

I wish I had someone guarenteed to stick around and not leave me hanging around in my PRP

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but now you're paralyzed from the neck down

I wish my pet humans didn't all my crab chips before I could get to them

Psycho Monkey

Granted, I found it between my sofa cusions *picks lint off*

I wish sephirothalpha would not use the marquee tool. It's annoying.

Granted, but everybody else decides to use it. How do you like it now?

I wish I could log on to 'Charms without having to go to that error page over and over and over and over and over and......

Granted, but then you made A NEW ICE CREAM FLAVOR!

...It was Crap Cream.

You get kicked out of town and Ben and Jerry's now have a restraining order against you.

I wish that I had a car painted like kitties, even if I'm too young to drive. AND NO, THAT CANNOT BE THE CRUSH. It doesn't even affect me. AND I don't feel like driving it either >>

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but a drunk diver crashes into it before plowing through your house (I've seen that happen on the news at least twice, so I know it's plausible)

I wish my last assignment of the semester was more entertaining. I get bored just by thinking about it.

Granted, but now everything is boring to you.

I wish Ben & Jerry's didn't have a restraining order against me.... I NEVER MADE THE CRAP CREAM ICE CREAM FLAVOR!!!! YOU HAVE NO PROOF AGAINST ME!

*pulls out contract, saying Angel made the crap cream flavor* you sure?

Granted, but they don't need to. It's all the Ben & Jerry fans that destroy you

I wish I knew what was up with the strange dreams I've been having in the last couple of days

Psycho Monkey

Granted, you're having visions of the apocolyptic future to come. When you try to tell people, they think you're crazy and the nice young men in their clean white coats take you away. While in the loony bin you are powerless to stop the extinction of humans.

I wish I could assist in human exctinction

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but because you missed the last two weeks of May including finals you have to go to summer school.

I wish I had enough time before I have to leave for class to make an egg

Status
Not open for further replies.