• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Celadon

Granted, but even before you can drink your un-expired milk, a cat comes into your house and steals it all.

I wish I had a guitar.

Granted, but a Staraptor/Bird of Prey hunts you down,...and well ,you know, you in the end turn up as poop.

I wish i had real proof of the Loch Ness Monster.

Granted, but you have nothing elese to wear.

I wish my next will to be uncorupable......nah, i just wish i had a 100 pound bag of DAVID Sunflower Seeds Origanal Flavored.

Granted, but they dry your mouth out.

I wish I could stop talking about my sister's new Wildlife Vet game. (She was playing yesterday and fixed a panther's teeth--How cool is that? :o)

Granted, but you sleep the rest of your life.

I wish for a second life for my dog...just incase when he escapes next time he...you know,...is fataly hurt.(my dog is an excape ARTIST!)

Granted, but he also gets a third life. Hey that was nice. But his third life is actually your mom's life.

I wish that the next crusher would grant a wish in Pig Latin!

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Antedgre, ance understand isthe? Atwhe ethe uckfe am I ayingse? (I guess you got you wish...)

I wish I didn't spill toothpaste down the fron of my shirt :-[

Granted, now you spill acid on your shirt. Sorry.

I wish I was a better Brawler. (I'm not bad, I just want to be better :p)

Granted, but now you're terrible at every other game you own.

I wish I could think of an ending for my Fanfic. (I'm close to finishing it, all I need is an ending.)

Granted, but I steal it. IT'S COOKIE DOUGH ICECREAM.

I wish that the anime had done more remixes of songs and made them available to me.

Granted, but theh force you to give me back my ice cream ,elese your ears start bleeding...

I wish i had 3 wishes from Jarachi!

Granted, but by the time your lazy but gets to the bathroom, your teeth have rotted...

I wish that the pokemoney above poster gave me was in my Pokemon Diamond.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, you're a tuna, the most feasted upon fish in the world. You're able to escape the Great White that was trying to eat you, only to get caught in a fishing boat. You are ground up, put in a can, and eventually eaten by my brother.

I wish I could win the lottery

Granted, but it hates you and comes live with my Shiny Eevee+eeveelotions....

I wish i had...wait...i wished for that...I wish for the nuclear launch codes for americas nuclear arsenal.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but America realises the codes have been stolen so they change them. When the government finds out it was you, they come and arrest you for treason and conspiracy.

I wish I didn't feel so old to day (It's the 20th aniversary since the day I was hatched)

Granted, but i put my disgusting anchovies pizza on it's back, and hand it to you.

I wish i was never sent to prison because of one of my previous wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.