• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but while you let it cool off I eat it (sorry, I'm hungry)

I wish I get a decent dinner before I have to leave tonight

Granted, but the thing you have to leave for tonight gets canceled. (I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.)

I wish I could text faster. (I'm talking to my friend, Andrew.)

Granted, but you text so fast, you break your phone (sorry)

I wish I could change the sizes of things around me (then that tall guy in front of me can drop seven inches or so)

Granted, but you lose 2 feet of your height.

I wish SerciShino, the one who is trading me a Shiny Torchic with Shadow Claw, would get on chat and trade.

(so what? I'll just readjust myself until I have it right... what's my height again?)

granted, but the game glitches and you are left with a lvl 1 starly with absolutly no moves at all (ultimate loss)

I wish I knew how tall I was

Granted, but its poisonous, like the ones I give Kalseng.

I wish the Pokemon English dub didn't have them sounding like idiotic nine year olds.

Granted, they sound like retarded 8 year olds with apples up their noses.

I wish I could actually learn to use GIMP.

Granted, but s/he becomes the greatest psychologist the world has even know and you never get to see your hamster again!

I wish that I'd think of something cool to wish for.

Granted, but you don't like the reply.

I wish I had super-speed.

(And if you say anything about drugs, I will whack you with Fi, the gerbil!)

Granted, but you're not allowed to read it until the actual arrival date. ;) (I'm finishing off Brisingr as we speak!)

I wish Smiles were frowns and frowns were smiles. ???

Granted, so now your very creepy if you become emo, and look emo on the best day of your life

I wish I didn't have to come up with a fancy and romantic way to ask a girl to Homecoming :(

Granted, but now you have to show her your sensative side before homecoming start and let her parents tag along..

I wish my jolteon had uber stats and could take out Blissey in one hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.