• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but you learn that Doctor Who is a Klingon in Disguise. (Yes, I know Klingons have nothing to with Dr. Who)

I wish I could read minds.

[size=8pt]Granted, but as a result all the other regions start to bore you instead. And to do so, Nintendo feels the need to add seventy-three moar legendaries. The new Essence of Life pokemon is just dying to be your new best friend, after you stop it from terrorizing the world as you know it.

I wish I hadn't fractured my ankle.[/size]

Granted, but you fail, and thus have to be held back a grade.

I wish June 22 would finally come so I can get Guitar Hero: On Tour.

Granted, but you can only play one song each day, making it a cuple months before you actually beat the game.

I wish I had a Bibarel plush for me, and a Chimchar plush for my gf...(she loves Chimchar.)

P

Pokepok

granted but they get burnt while you were carrying them.

i wish i was a moderator

Granted, but you bring it through a nuclear war...therefore no people, thus bringing peace to the world.

I wish I had a good voice for rock music.

Granted, but jackie finds out you have them, beats thy ars w/ kung fu, takes the talismans, and the show ends. (im not even sure if if its still on the air anyway.)

i wish i could think of a wish. lol jk.

i wish i was a character in pokemon anime and the show wouldn't get canceled for another 1,000,000 years and i would take the place of Ash.

Granted, but you get a team of useless Wurples and Magikarps.

I wish I could stay here in AZ w/ my gf instead of going up to Oregon next week.

Granted, but your friends don't like you for the jerkiness that comes with the popularity.

I wish I could go to a Maroon 5 or Jordin Sparks concert.

granted, but its not ev trained and its nature is lax (raises def., lowers sp.def.)

i wish all pokemon could have 5 moves.

Granted. But now you have to as well.

I wish that elephants could transform and give me a free ride to India. (Yeah, that was random...)

@halls:I don't care about nature, and 81/82 of my pokemon aren't EVed. XD

Granted, but the natives of india shove you out when you get there.

I wish I had a sketchpad. (too easy. >>)

Granted, but you stole it, and you have to go to jail.

I wish I could get more than 73% accuracy on Black Magic Woman on Guitar Hero On Tour.

Granted, but you have to use the game system controller. For the rest of your Guitar Hero'ing days I might add.

I wish that I didn't have to use the PS 2/3 controllers to actually do well on GH. XP

Granted, but the government think your an alien and shoot you down and take you in for disecction..(that was harsh. LOL)

I wish I was the funniest guy in the world.

(Hopefully you'll like my answer!)

Granted, but then the world is transformed into a giant bologna.

I wish I was a Harry Potter-style witch.

Granted. He just looks like Micheal Jackson. But not animated. They taped him and stuck him in.

I wish Orochimaru would DIE! (srsly I hate that fool.)

Status
Not open for further replies.