• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted. It's a crazy Brazilian soda called Guatina (or something like that) and your brain explodes 'cause it tastes crazy-go-good.

I wish I had some of that crazy Brazilian soda...XD.

Granted, but it tastes disgusting because the ingredients got messed up.

I wish I was old enough to drive. (And if you say I fail my driving test or I don't get a car, I will send my level 100 Earthquaking Mudkip after you.)

Granted, but you crash your car the next day. :)

I wish I could buy a Nintendo DS (And if anyone says it breaks or gets stolen, then my Explosion-knowing Cyndaquil shll be set upon thou')

Granted, except just when the box is in your hands, and the exchange of cash for technology has been made, a sudden recall of all Nintendo DS systems breaks out throughout the world, and all of us must now live without them. Good job!

I wish that I will get a Wii for my birthday.

Granted, but you don't get the Wiimote.

I wish I didn't feel sick right now. (And if you say something like, 'Granted, but then you die', I'll set my lv. 100 Empoleon after you.)

Granted, but you get sick again minutes later. (*gets Arbok to use Protect*)

I wish I could control metal.

Granted, but then everyone would revert back to the Stone Age just to spite you.

I wish that I could meet a Dalek (and if anyone says 'you'd die', I'd say 'WOOOOOOO! Death By Dalek! WOOOOOO! The happiest day of my life!' And it would be ;D)

Granted, but a random person throws a brick a your head and you fall into a coma. *shiftyeyesrunaway*

I wish I had longer fingernails

Granted. But then nothing is punny anymore. (*Bricked*)

I wish that the cherry-flavored Dillybars from DQ actually tasted cherry-like. (Seriously, they taste like red-flavor.)

Granted, but they stop selling them in your country.

I wish Riolu had been a playable character in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2. (And anyone who says I do not get the game or my game breaks gets an angry Infernape sent after them.)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
You get an angel. An archangel. A sadist one. >:D

I wish I would write well.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Granted. You have a sadist devil instead.

I wish I had cake.

(Whooo! A devil! ^^)

Granted, but its over 10 years old and you get majorly sick

I wish I had a tame alligator

Granted. The wings aren't attached to you and they're really small. Like they are on a necklace even. Umm... you're invincible but you become emo and try to kill yourself and fail and then you're even more sad.

I wish I could give grants like that all the time!

Granted, but it becomes boring to you.

I wish I could've had more of a challenge against Volkner on my Diamond yesterday. (Seriously. I took out his Lv 49 LuxRay with my Lv. 41 Honchkrow using Fly)

Granted. Now everybody just sits all the time doing nothing, and nothing gets done in the world. Noice work.

I wish I had a marshmallow.

Granted. YOU are the Pokemon and you get hurt and end up dieing because of the pain which your relatives get mad at Game Freak and sue them. And now there's no more Pokemon at all. Nice.

I wish that woijerwoksjfokajoi. (Try crushing that!)

Granted, But your tounge falls out and dies because it was overworked, Though it falls out on a landmine, and kills you.

I wish I had infinite life, youth, and memory.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Granted, but you get hatcheted in the face before it can take effect.

I wish for moist, delicious cake.

Granted, but the 'moist'-ness actually turned out to be maggots which had grown there because flies had been drawn to the deliciousness

(that actually happened to me once, I had made some mini mocha mudfins (mud cake muffins) and I left them out to cool after icing them with chocolate gnache and when I came back, there were flies all over them...and not one window or door was open!)

I wish for a Legolas plushie

Granted. Orlando Bloom comes and sues the company that made it, and it's recalled so you can't have it no more.

I wish I felt better.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
You do feel better. But you're also dead.

I wish my monitor didn't suck.

Granted.

Your Monitor doesn't suck, but now its so awesome the rest of your family members now hog the computer, leaving you no time to use it.

I wish I was more sponataneous, witty and humorous and generally a better person than I am right now. :p

Granted.

You get WAAYYY too spontaneous, witty and humorous and people don't like you. "Generally a better person" is in the point of view of a crazy dude who likes hot dogs, so now you're a Hot Dog salesman.

I wish that I had the power to make sno-cones when ever I felt like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.