• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but you turn into Sleeping Beauty. (Actually, being woken up by a kiss from your true love isn't too bad...)

I wish that I didn't sign up for marching band.

Granted, but you regret wishing that afterwards. (I'm not going in on details.)

I wish my friend would start working on my pokemon-rpg so we could open it soon.

granted, but suddenly the forums (that are for feedback, every RPG site should have one) are filled with spam by the end of the week so you have to close it down (sorry)

I wish I didn't sweat on my butt :-[

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, instead your balls sweat so much that it looks like you pissed yourself (probably the nastiest crush ever)

I wish I never have to crush another wish like that one

Granted, now everyone thinks you're a girl and all of Team Rocket and pokemon trainers try to catch you constantly.

I wish I had some stamps.

Granted, but she hates you.

I wish I could think of a more unique crush to that last wish.

(And if you say something like 'it has horrible/nasty/etc., I will whack you with a gerbil!)

Granted, but it involves me smoking and you suffer from the arsenic in the smoke and die sooner.

I wish I didn't have The Truth's "Tough Love" stuck in my head!

Granted, but now you have Katy Perry's (or whatever her name is) 'I Kissed a Girl' instead.

I wish I could get 'I Kissed a Girl' out of my head, or at least learn the lyrics more than 'I kissed a girl and I liked it...da, da, da...'

You know the threat. Whacked with a gerbil.

Granted, but it does not know Return.

I wish I could actually whack someone with gerbil without harming the rodent. Or getting attacked by some 'No whacking people with gerbils' group.

Granted, but instead the gerbil attacks you for whacking someone with it even if it didn't hurt.

I wish SS would reply to my message with a yes or a no.

Granted, but it's in some language you don't understand, so too bad.

Poor gerbil...

I wish I could become an anthro-gerbil!

You know the threat.

Granted, but your big teeth scare away other anthros and you end up ignored by all other anthros, unable to return to human society.

I wish I was an Umbreon Anthro! (Which can't go wrong because Umbreon is kick ass!)

Granted, but you have to keep your eyes closed for a year to have your wish come true. (I responded to your message. Sorry for the wait.)

I wish I could get chapter 2 of my fan fic off of Pokemonxs. :(

Granted, but it got eaten a bit so random parts are missing. (Or if you contact the web master of the site you could ask for him to check the files.)

I wish that I would go to bed so I am rested for school tomorrow!

Granted, but when you wake up you realize you have no school and you are frustrated that you fell asleep sooner than you wanted for nothing.

I wish every trainer in the pokemon games were animated.

Granted, but now the colletors use their bellies as drums and what a guitarist does would break your DS screen (wait a sec, trainers are animated in platinum?)

I wish I could make a movie about us in the forum (that would be cool, eh?)

(Just the gym leaders, elite 4, Cheryl, Buck, Marley, Riley, and Mira are animated in platinum. :-/)

Granted, but there is no film in it. (Sorry.)

I wish the people at my college weren't mean to me. :(

(is anyone nice to you?)

Granted, but life treats you harshly when you graduate (what years gone down the drain...)

I wish I will one day become a mod

Granted. But now that the whole interwebs knows you hear voices, you're sent to a loony bin.

I wish the Wii could have all the insane graphics the PS3 and 360 can.

Psycho Monkey

(Curses! Foiled again!)

Granted, they're your mom's clothes

I wish next Monday would come so I could see a new episode of Heroes.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but you have to use an over priced vending machine to get it.

I wish I didn't fall asleep doing my homework. (How does that happen anyway ???)

Granted, instead you do it all and feel lame for doing it. XD (Its boring, you lose focus.)

I wish I wasn't having so much fun off the thought of cooking Eevee!

Status
Not open for further replies.