• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but you are overcome with Heartless before you get the chance to do anything.

I wish I had a mechanical pencil that never ran out of lead.

Granted, but she sprays you with Mace and has her body-guards throw you in the river.

I wish I could find the ring that my friend lost on me. >=(

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Granted, but then you have to teach Geometry in their place

I wish I was the fastest runner in the world

Granted, but you ran so fast everyone else gave up and you had no one to compete with.

I wish I could sneeze lava. (:p)

(too easy) Granted but you melt your body in the process.

I wish the people in the administration office at my college weren't so scatter-brained.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Granted, but then nuts became allergic to her

I wish that it rained chocolate

Granted but humanity would end due to the ensuing drought

I wish I could dance like Shakira
(I can't wait for the crush on this one!)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Granted, but due to equivalent exchange you end up in a wheelchair too :p

I wish that my room didn't get so hot in summer

Granted, but your room gets too cold instead and you wind up getting pneumonia.

I wish I knew how to hack my Wii and DS like other people do in order to download games for free. >.>

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Granted, but you play it so much your fingers fall off

I wish I had my own house

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Granted, but due to the typo you can't play the flute for squat.

I wish I had the motivation to pass my boring classes.

Granted, but you become so fabulous that the paparazzi never leave you alone and you go insane.

I wish it was winter again.

Granted, but the governments see their powers as "weapons of mass destruction" and a whole war erupts. Way to go! =D

I wish the random door in the back of my closet that doesn't actually open led to a magical land like Narnia... or Red Robin.

Granted, but then magical creatures would escape from it and take over the world.

I wish I could make the world perfect, no wars, no famine, no plague, no deformed, etc. without genocide or other violent or controversial techniques. i.e peaceful ones only.

Granted, but your game crashes as soon as you get your wish.

I wish George Bush didn't screw the US economy so bad and put us trillions of dollars in debt, making our dollar worth less in other countries. (There better be a GOOD answer to this one... no crappy "um.. ok but.. the world explodes!" or something. >_< )

Granted but then you notice that Gearge Bush isnt the one pulling the strings and now have to use other wishes to get rid of other figure heads.

(And the american dollar should honestly not be worth so much more then everybody else's, if it would be worth close to the same then the canadien dollar or the Euro then it wouldnt be so bad, as long as it just doesnt plummet further)

I wish I had more requests to do, seems most people are hibernating in spring or something :(

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Granted, but you get too many requests to handle and have a break-down :p

I wish that I could breath underwater

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Granted, but then you'd end up being sealed away in a void of nothingness for all eternity, purely as a way for the world to spite you for not being able to die (like Garlic.Jr and Porky Minch.)

I wish I could use mind control on people and turn them into my slaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.