• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but you are loved so much you are smothered to death by fangirls.

I wish I knew how to best plan out my DnD character's future, legally, of course.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, now that you can do anything you decide to go skydiving without a parachute ao sure you will live. You were wrong and now there is a puddle of liquified you in the middle of Time Square. Why in New York, I don't have a clue.

I wish I could master Calculus II

Granted, but it happens to alot more expensive then the money you brought to buy it.

I wish my hip could hop.
(lol, it's all how you look at it.)

Grantede, but he becomes famous and ditches you for the manager!

I wish Gen V details get released soon. (come on, you were all thinking the same thing)

Granted, but no one tells you and you are forever uninformed, like a hermit sleeping under a rock for fifteen millenniums.

I wish my spoon wasn't so big (lolbadjoke.)

Granted, but you spent too mutch time on maths and neglected all your other subjects.

I wish I could be more creative so I could actually write a story

Rex

Resident Furry
Granted, but you accidentally smash it.

I wish my Laptop would have a better graphics card...

Rex

Resident Furry
Granted, but you get so much that half way through your sick of Spaghetti.

I wish i didn't have a headache...

Granted, but you end up in Antartica, NAKED, so you freeze to death!

I wish Pokémon were real.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rex

Resident Furry
Granted, but now all your other classes suck worse then the friday classes did.

I wish for... clear skies at night, we never get them here...

Granted, exept now it's a Game Boy Colourless. ;)

I wish I could have 51 posts as my total. (Iwanna join the fishing contest!)(Note: "but the U.N. confiscates them all since they seem them as weapons of mass destruction." Nice job at that, Bennett, I love it!)

Rex

Resident Furry
Granted, but its stuck at 51, so you miss out on all the cool things people with higher posts get(like LoN's signatures).

I wish i had a bit more money (This is going to end bad, I just know it).

Granted, you are now a multi-billionaire. Too bad you got robbed of everything you have.

I wish I didn't have the taste of puke and raisins in my mouth (those cookies had a bad aftertaste).

Status
Not open for further replies.