• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but then they all turn into zombie crabs and kill you.

I wish superkalifragilisticexpialadosiuos wasn't so hard to spell like I said befor that it wasn't granted. The Alexis one was.

Granted, but now you marvel at how pnemounoultramicroscopicsiliconvolcanoconiosis is spelled :3

I wish for a life-size Absol plushie

Rena: Granted, but it's actually pretty goo- oh. By super you didn't mean with a cape and lazer eyes? Sorry.

Zach: Granted, now go sit on a forum and get your wishes crushed. OHWAIT.

Granted, but it is still mistaken as crap.

I wish Korus would realize that you're only supposed to answer one wish at a time unless someone tries to wish for two separate things.

Granted! You might not be the youngest after all, but you could easily be the youngest to not be banned. xP

I wish Stel loved me! D=

Granted, but her armblades cut you in half when she hugs you.

I wish i had a pet Glaedr.

This post has been deemed unworthy due to not getting Stel's gender right. Someone carry on from the previous post, please.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
OK...moving right along...

Granted, but then the world divides itself by zero due to how utterly illogical the contents of the wish are, destroying all life as we know it.

I wish I had an enormous cache of weapons for mass murder.

Granted, but Palm Springs explodes just as you set foot there

I wish my Pokemon Gold game did crash and I would have to restart it again
(bet you can't crush that ;D)

S

sheesheesh

Granted, but you choose you release your starter right when you get to the first gym leader.

I wish my warning would go away.

(s**t Ari~! . you crushed it...)Granted. but to replace your warning you get n00bed

I wish my lungs,stomach,eyes,ears,hair,skull,and trombone would catch on fire within 3 seconds after you post after me

S

sheesheesh

(I expected you would say that.) Granted, but I magically become a mod and ban you.

I wish I were a mod.

S

sheesheesh

Granted, you are now allergic to cookies.

I wish I could ban anyone from anything.

granted but you die within seconds of discovering your power

I wish noobs would not complain just kidding
I wish I wasn't so tired...

Hm...three things to say about your post, but nah, I'll only tell you two. #1 you forgot to make a wish. #2 even if you had made a wish, I would have crushed it anyway in a boring manner.

I wish I had logged onto 'Charms a week ago so I wouldn't be looking around and trying to figure out what has and hasn't changed.

S

sheesheesh

Hm...three things to say about your post, but nah, I'll only tell you two. #1 you forgot to make a wish. #2 even if you had made a wish, I would have crushed it anyway in a boring manner.

I wish I had logged onto 'Charms a week ago so I wouldn't be looking around and trying to figure out what has and hasn't changed.
I did wish. I wished for an IQ of 201. Either way, granted, the only thing that changed was that you were banned.

I wish for an IQ of 201 again.

Huh, my bad...Wierd, it said something totally different... Anyways... your brain did not have the capability to contain an IQ of 201 and you die.

I wish my laptop wasn't acting up again.

Granted, instead it shows the scary maze game on the screen. You play it out of curiosity but you die from heart attack at the end. (For the ones that have no idea what the scary maze game is, Youtube it.)

I drop the Archive of Stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.