• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

CoroCoro Reveals Silhouette of New Pokémon

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
The latest issue of Japanese magazine CoroCoro has revealed the silhouette of a brand new Mythical Pokémon. This is the same Pokémon that is due to be officially revealed on the 27th of February as part of the Pokémon Day celebrations.

Pokémon Silhouette.jpg

No further information on the Pokémon has been revealed at this stage. What do you think it could be? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!

Credit to PokéBeach for the image.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Looks pretty sick to me. Though I do agree with TheJustinMan, it does look strangely like Incineroar. But with, like, frog feet.

I like the urshifu on the left(standing in banmabu/half horse stance). The other one the right(standing in dulibu/one legged stance).

I like the one on the left more because it's in a more useful stance... silly I know ,but that's definitely going to be my reasoning for choosing the one on the left...

Sidenote... would be real cool if that was gigantamax incineroar...

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
It does kinda look like a Gigantamax Incineroar thing but the thing is why would they make a Gigantamax form for a Pokémon that’s not normally in Pokémon Sword and Shield? It must be a new Pokémon.

Even though I'm not buying the dlc(cause I don't own the game) I still can't wait to see what galarian slowbro looks like... maybe we will get lucky and atleast show what galarian slowking looks like... though they might make is wait till the 2nd dlc for that...