• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Convergence Omniversal Heroes

Variant Fox's eyes had a horizontal line of bright blue go down his eyes. He was "scanning" them so he could use them as inspiration for another Variant. Variant Fox then continued towards the ship. Volt growled at Darth Vader. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw Alec getting up and pull out the card he was hoping he'd pull out. 'Digivolution time.' He thought. He then Digivolved A1 (Adventure 01) style. "Blitzmon digivolve to ... Blitzhundmon." Volt called out. He changed into a larger form the size of Garurumon. "Voltage Blast!" Volt called out as he sent out a stream of electricity from his mouth directly at Vader.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keith was tense as he looked at the soldiers. They hadn't attacked, just passed a light down the Lions. "Well? I don't think we should just sit here until they leave, if they leave," Lance said. Keith thought for a second.

"No," he said, "I'll go out. You st--"

"What?! You honestly expect me to just sit here?!" Lance exclaimed incredulously. "If you go, I go."

"Lance--"

"No. They're armed. What if they shoot?" Lance was clearly not backing down. Keith let out an exasperated sigh.

"Fine," he conceded. He grabbed his bayard, but didn't activate it, and then picked up his Marmora knife. Hell would freeze over before he went anywhere without it. The Black Lion bent down and opened its mouth to let Keith walk out. Lance appeared a fraction of a second later. "Don't shoot," Keith said, but he didn't put his hands up.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
The bird began changing shape again, this time turning into a small creature with something resembling a mace at the end of their tail. They saw Bowser and fired a strange, slender tentacle right at them, hoping to pierce their flesh with it. They tried to strike Vader's lightsaber but ended up getting their tail cut off, a white, milk-like substance spurted from the wound before sealing itself off. The tail shot towards Ridley's cage, going though one of the air holes, It entered his memory, it saw all of the things he's seen. Ridley slowly got up befire the tail began forming a suit around him, being similar in shape to Samus's suit. They forced the door open and rushed out, a turret mounted their shoulder and it opened fire on Bowser, another one mounted the other shoulder and fired at Vader. One of the higher ranking soldiers approached Keith and asked him about the lions, "So, uhhh... What's up with the ships over there?" They asked as they looked over their shoulder.

Keith's grip around his knife tightened. It didn't seem like they knew about Voltron. That was worrying, considering they'd gotten pretty famous. "They're two of the Lions of Voltron," he replied.

"How the heck do you not know that?!" Lance exclaimed. Keith shot him a look, then turned back to the soldier.

"What planet are we on? We were sucked into this wormhole and ended up here."

"Another one, huh?" Alec said. "They're popping up all over the place." Volt took this moment to grab Vader by the cape. No doubt an embarrassing moment for the force user.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Snow fluttered wildly over the steely rails. A dark figure slowly crossed this metal bridge, which lead to his rendezvous point. The icy flakes slammed aggressively into this figure, turning his exposed skin red and slightly raw where they struck.
The figure made no noise as he reached the end of the bridge, and noticed a search light cutting through the heavy snow, slowly making its rounds, searching for anything unusual.
Solid Snake quickly made himself sparse, dodging behind a massive snow covered boulder, pushing his back up against it as he brought his hand up to his head, activating his codec.
"Otacon. Give me the layout." Snake muttered over the howling blizzard.

"Sure thing, Snake. Just give me a second." Otacon replied as he began typing at his computer. Well, one of them, as there were multiple others around as well, each with different files opened, or programs loading, or just pictures of women. Mostly anime. "The compound has two guards covering each entrance and exit. There's a guard wall surrounding it. Four search lights at each corner, manned by one guard each." Otacon stated. "Thanks Otacon." Snake replied, and the man nodded as he leaned back in his chair, glancing at a screen to his right, and frowning. "Uh... Snake?" Otacon asked. "I'm picking up some sort of reading. It's not like anything I've seen before."

The Soldier frowned, before noticing something glinting beneath the snow. Something blue, and shiny. "What is it?" Snake asked, disregarding the object for a moment. "I'm not sure, Snake." Otacon replied. "But whatever it is, you're almost right on top of it... Do you see anything weird?"
"No." Snake shrugged. "Just some piece of jewelry in the snow."

"Jewelry?" Otacon frowned. "Why would there be-" He was cut off as his computer screen started blaring, flashing red warning lights across the monitor. Whatever was emitting those strange readings had just surplussed. "What the... Snake! Move!" He yelled, leaning forward, gripping his leg in anticipation. He got no reply, or indication from his monitors that Snake had done anything. "Snake?" Otacon asked as the red lights stopped flashing, and the strange readings disappeared completely. "Snake!?"
Still no reply.
Whatever had happened, had done something to the Soldier.
"Snaaaaaaaaaake!"

“Ugh... where am I? I feel like I might have hit my head a little too hard...” A small raptor said to himself after managing to get on his feet.

“A- ahh! That black guy in the suit is gonna get his butt beaten! I gotta get out of here!” The young dinosaur thought before scurrying away towards the direction of Nil’s group.

“Okay, we’re back at our little crash spot. It’s still as safe as it is, and there’s no point in being invisible anymore... or at least at the moment,” Nil stated before casting a spell of cancellation on the group to make everyone visible again.

“Well, while we are here, I am pondering about us taking a brief rest and planning for escape if we want to get ourselves home,” Letterman affirmed before turning towards the baby raptor standing behind his legs after picking up a sudden rush of tiny, nimble steps.

“Also, I was perhaps wondering why there is a little dinosaur thing hiding behind my right leg,” Letterman added before the little dinosaur gulped and attempted to keep as much attention as he could from himself and the Navi.

comic

"good job, kid." Sans grinned lazily, leaning back on the couch as he looked at a picture Frisk had drawn of herself, Sans, and Papyrus. It was an innocent enough drawing of the three of them standing linear to each other, holding hands in a rather bizarre, eccentric fashion. It wasn't drawn too horribly either. Better than most kids Frisk's age.
Frisk smiled at Sans, who gave her a grin back, before she dropped to her knees, setting the drawing aside as she grabbed another blank paper from the stack, and started to draw on that. Papyrus was lying beside her on his stomach, legs kicking up and down as he too, drew what Frisk had. Papyrus, however, was an excellent, talented artist in Sans' opinion, but most would agree. Papyrus knew how to be creative.
"SANS!" Papyrus grinned, quickly getting up, pulling his paper with him, before shoving the drawing in Sans' face. "Look! I drew us!"
The image was a bit different than Frisk's. Papyrus was standing boldly over Sans, who seemed to be sleeping in the image. Frisk sat on Papyrus' shoulder as Papyrus pointed forward with one arm, the other holding Frisk's legs to keep her from falling.
Sans grinned. "good pic, bro."
Papyrus closed his eyes as he thrust his chest out in pride. "BUT OF COURSE, SANS! I ONLY DRAW THE BEST! MY ONLY COMPETITION IS THIS HUMAN..." He looked down at Frisk, who looked up at him with a smile. "SHE'S REALLY GOOD AT DRAWING. WHY DON'T YOU JOIN US, SANS?" The taller skeleton monster asked.
Sans shrugged. "actually, i'm kinda tired... i think i'm gonna call it a night. would you tuck in the kid tonight?" He asked. Papyrus nodded. "OF COURSE!"
"thanks bro. night. see ya tomorrow, kid." Sans grinned, getting up from the couch as he rubbed Frisk's head affectionately, before making his slow progress towards his room. First, to the stairs. then, up the stairs, then, to his room. Finally, opening his door and entering his room.
Sans shut the door behind him, sighing. He approached his bed, taking a seat with a sigh as he grabbed a drawing on his nightstand beside his bed.
Papyrus had drawn this image timelines ago, alongside years ago. During much different times. It depicted Sans, Papyrus, and another figure standing beside each other, with big smiles on their faces, holding hands. This was one of the very few mementos Sans had kept from his and Papyrus' secretive past. Papyrus didn't really remember any of it, especially after multiple timelines ended up brain washing many individuals from the past.
But Sans still remembered. He'd made sure of it, even having taken the liberty to write 'never forget' above the three figures on the image. All this drawing had reminded Sans of another promise he'd made. An old, forgotten promise. He'd need to get to work on that.
He set the drawing back down on his nightstand. He usually kept the drawing in his 'lab' (actually, his shed), but it felt right to have it close tonight.
Frowning, he noticed a blue glint, shining reflectively beside his foot, clearly noticeable, complimentary to his pink slippers, and the pale carpet. "what the..." He breathed, and started to reach down for the object.

Papyrus perked up as he heard a rather violent crashing sound. Frisk, too, was interrupted from their activity by the suspicious sound. "SANS?" Papyrus called, looking towards his brother's door past the railing to the second floor. "ARE YOU ALRIGHT IN THERE?"
There was no reply.
Papyrus shrugged. "WEIRD NOISES ALWAYS COME FROM SANS' ROOM. HE PROBABLY JUST FORGOT WHERE HIS BED WAS. HE'LL BE FINE." He assured Frisk.
The two returned to drawing.

"Not so tough now, are you." Volt said through a mouthful of cape. The man in black was no doubt ticked off. Still he was the idiot who wouldn't come quietly. Alec nodded to his Digimon partner. "Good work Volt." Alec said.

Vader, angered at the Digimon, released a powerful attack with the force, flinging it backwards towards a wall. Parker shot a web at Volt, pulling him back, causing him to avoid slamming into the wall by inches. Vader blasted Parker with a quick bolt of force lightning before flinging him into the air. He swung his lightsaber at Volt in an attempt to kill.

Bowser went on a rampage and slammed into Parker in midair. He blasted fire at the IDPF soldiers once more before charging Alec head-on. Parker shot a web at his foot, causing him to miss Alec but instead ram head-first into Blitz’s cage, knocking it on its side. “Uh-oh,” Parker said, expecting the Xenomorph to wake up.

Volt nodded to Spider-Man before his attention quickly turned to Vader. "Voltage Blast!" Volt called out as he let out another powerful blast of electricity. The attack spared him by pushing back the lightsaber. Alec pulled out a card with a window to let the digimon inside see what was going on, as well as help him communicate with Alec. Alec held it out with the window side facing outwards. "Callout! Gaogamon!" Alec called out. There was a light that came from the card's window, forming the Digimon's silhouette before the light "shattered", revealing the Digimon, a Gaogamon named Raider.

comic

"Boo."
In pure terror, the Grunt soldier let out a cry as he threw his Needler in the air, turning and trying to bolt away from the Spartan. The Master Chief was quick to catch the thrown Needler, and aim it at the Prophet of Truth and the Prophet of Mercy.
"Kill the demon." Truth hissed.
The Hierarch Covenant Leaders hovered back on their gravity thrones, being shielded by two armored brutes as the Prophets hovered onto a platform, which descended.
The Brute Honor Guards opened fire with their customized Plasma Rifles. Chief dove to the side, glad this version of Plasma Rifles was quicker to become overheated. If they were the usual variant he had to deal with, they could have easily depleted his energy shielding, leaving him vulnerable.
Both Brutes growled as they nearly dropped their Plasma Rifles, the weapons letting out a loud hiss, steam escaping from them. Chief raised the Needler, opening fire, sending an entire clip into one Brute, who'd been too stupid to dodge, and with the collective of the pink needles in his chest, they erupted in a large, pink explosion, tearing his body in half, sending both parts flying in opposite directions.
The second Brute roared, beating his chest as he tossed his overheated weapon aside, and charged at the Spartan on all fours, snarling.
"Reinforcements entering the room, Chief." Cortana informed. "Get rid of the rampaging Brute." She advised.
"Working on it." Chief replied as he dropped the Needler, balled his fist, and slammed it into the Brute's face once he was close enough.
The Covenant soldier let out a small yelp of surprise as his head snapped back with a loud 'crack'. His neck was broken from the sheer force of the punch, and the Brute's limp body fell back.
Sierra 117 turned his head to see a few Grunts slowly advancing towards him, all shaking as they tried to aim their various weaponry at him. Without hesitation, Chief shot forward with inhuman speed, slamming into a Grunt with a sickening crunch as the Unggoy was crushed by the superior soldier, who ripped the Plasma Pistol from its grip, and fired a condensed blast of green plasma into the face of another Grunt, the plasma tearing through its face, killing it on-contact.
"Chief, I'm getting strong readings..." Cortana informed. "What is it?" Chief asked as he slammed his boot into another Grunt before dodging a Fuel Rod blast.
"It's... a slip-space rupture, but... condensed, and localized." She continued. John frowned. "What do you mean?" He questioned, dropping the last Unggoy corpse, and walking towards the exit. "Chief, do you see that panel? Put me in so I can hack the Covenant mainframe."
Chief did as instructed, pulling out the AI chip from the back of his helmet, and sliding it into a conveniently placed hole on the small structure by the exit door.
"There, I'm in." Cortana stated, her holographic form appearing on the panel. "But Chief... those readings are right outside the door... Whatever the Covenant have prepared-"
"I'll be fine." John assured as he stooped over, picking up a discarded Needler. "Open the door." Cortana nodded, and the exit door made a pleasant hum before calmly sliding open. Chief raised the Needler, ready for anything...
But there was nothing. John frowned as he looked about, slowly entering the room. "Chief, the readings are increasing... It's interfering with High Charity's security system, video surveillance is down, I can't see in the room."
Chief swept his gaze across the hall he'd entered, before something caught his eye. A small, blue glint on the floor. "Cortana. Use my HUD. Can you tell me what I'm seeing?"
"Chief, I think that's... that's the disturbance." Cortana replied. "Is that what condensed slip-space is?" She wondered aloud. "I thought ONI had technology like this." Chief replied, still wary of any enemies that may enter the room as he slowly approached the blue glint.
"No, of course not." Cortana chuckled. "They've fiddled with the concept, I have as well, but... we didn't think it was possible..."
"What's the Covenant doing with something like this?" Chief questioned. "I'm not sure, but- Chief, MOVE!" Cortana suddenly yelled as the blue glint erupted into a swirling blue and black vortex, acting like a miniature black hole, sucking a few potted alien plants inside as Chief, despite his immense weight, was pulled, his feet slipping beneath him, forcing him onto his back, before sliding down the floor, and into the 'condensed slip-space' portal.
"Chief! John!?" Cortana cried, but got no reply.
She was left alone on High Charity, without a clue as to what had happened.

Last edited:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"Well, you're on the planet..." They looked at a strange device "Oh... ummm, I have no Idea where we are, but anyway... 'Voltron'? Is that some Chinese robot? An acronym for something?" Ridley saw Vader and suddenly the suit shot out an armour piercing bullet before a metal rod was shot out, a surge of electricity flowing through it.

Blitz slowly got up before they began slashing at the walls and the floor before calming down and slithering around the tank. biting at the door before going back to sleep.

Keith's eyebrows shot upwards. China meant that he was on Earth, but...the uniforms were entirely different. That said...'Chinese robot'? Something wasn't right.

"No, Voltron isn't an acronym and it definitely isn't from China. Look, we need to get to the Galaxy Garrison. There's someone we need to see," he said.

“Biii Bi?” Polino asked before noticing the little raptor approaching him.

“Bio bi biol bo?” The baby dinosaur replied while Letterman had a puzzled look towards the two.

“Bi bii bi bi bi. Biii bi bii.” Polino replied while using a single mino block to gently pat the back of his body.

“Umm... pardon me, but who are you anyway?” Letterman enquired before the raptor turned to the Navi.

“Well, if you really must know, I’m Alkio. I honestly have no idea where I am right now... all I remembered was falling into this strange world and seeing this guy in a black suit fight with someone else,” Alkio answered while playing with his pendant for a brief moment.

“Alright, well... we got away from the fight too at least, umm... for now I guess. Anyway, I’m Letterman, the one with those blocks floating around is Polino, the little wizard is Nil and the baby shark is Kaiser,” Letterman responded before noting the shark pup emitting a slight growl.

“Yep, I’ve known Polino for some time already. We both fought against this drolly ghost and spent a lot of time in Primp Town when that ghost thought it would be funny to try to put our worlds in a clash,” Alkio stated.

“Bi biiii bi,” Polino added while noticing the shark pup jotting down some notes in his notepad.

Parker jumped over Vader, who was busy trying to attack Volt, and shot a web from behind him. It was wrapped around his arm and Parker shot another, wrapping him up in multiple webs. He picked a taser up from the ground and tased Vader, finally knocking him down. “That took WAY too long,” he said. “Should’ve just come quietly.” He walked towards the transports, dragging Vader behind him using the webs. “I suppose it’s time for questioning now?”

"Thunder!"
Hiro unleashed a powerful blast of electricity right at a monstrous white titan of a creature. One nearly two stories tall, with no mouth, no face and no name. Simply one of the Forsaken, the last of a wave that had been sent to the world of the Ancient Kingdom to retrieve some "subjects" for a purpose no one had figured out yet. Where Emperor Kuzco ruled over, though at the moment he simply observed with a commoner in Pacha...as a lama, for reasons that had confused Hiro upon his arrival to the world.

But that mattered little, as Hiro focused on finishing the job here and now. As the giant Forsaken wobbled back, damaged from the force of the thunder strike as Hiro was quick to follow it up as he jumped high in the air and rose Total Eclipse high in the air, before he fell down and drove the Keyblade right in the middle of the monster's forehead. The move seemed to be the finishing strike, as the creature slowly dissipated as Hiro landed on his feet; satisfied as he recalled his Keyblade which vanished out of thin air. Though something else had caught his eye, this unusual shard that seemed to shimmer against the light. Could it have been left by the fallen Forsaken?

Hiro never got that answer, because the moment he went to investigate, a bizarre portal opened and sucked him away before he even had a chance to call out his Keyblade.

=========================================================================================
"Roar of the Fire Dragon!"

"Fairy Burst!"
Tenrou Island, the sight of Fairy Tail's S-Class Promotional Trials. An intense battle between S-Class Mage Erza Scarlet and aspiring S-Class Mage & Dragon Slayer Natsu Dragneel rocked the island as both fought each other with great intensity. In spite of Natsu's improvements, Erza seemed one step ahead of him at seemingly every exchange of the battle which forced Natsu to go for broke as he fired a powerful stream of fire at Erza. In response, the Requip mage shifted into her Armadura Fairy Armor as she channeled fairy magic into her twin blades and charged forward as powerful magic produced a battering ram like effect as she clashed against the bulk of Natsu's spell. The two pushed against each other, but soon Erza's charge overpowered the roar as Erza pushed through it and slammed into Natsu; stabbing into flashy sides with her blades as her magic sent Natsu flying back as he slammed through a tree into the ground.

Natsu was finished, as Erza landed on her feet and shifted into her standard Heart Kreuz Armor as she folded her arms over her chest plate and observed Natsu as he slowly tried to shake the cobwebs out of his head.

"You were good Natsu, but I'm afraid you'll have to try your luck next year to see if you are ready reach that next level." Erza said as she gave her quick evaluation and began to walk to help her fellow mage up, only to notice a strange shard that seemed discard on the ground. Before Erza knew it, a portal opened up and in spite of her efforts to resist by stabbing her sword, she was pulled inside as Natsu failed to jump in after her in time as it closed sending her who knows where.

"Erza!?"

=========================================================================================
"Highway to hell!"
Signing as she road her motorcycle back to Beacon Academy, the blonde bruiser of Team RWBY Yang Xiao Long as she traveled with the aim to collect payment on a job that had her take down a giant Grimm; one of the many variants of those vile creatures that ravaged the Kingdom of Vale.

However, as Yang stopped at a gas station to fuel up, something caught her eye. A bizarre, glimmering shard that didn't seem to match anything that surrounded it. Though as Yang walked over to investigate, she was startled to feel something pull against her as before she knew it she was sucked up in an unusual portal and vanished out of thin air.

========================================================================================
"Um Toph, I am not sure this is such a good id...gah!"

"Quick complaining twinkle toes. If you are gonna beat the Fire Lord, you need to be hard as a rock. I think building up those string bean muscles should help you find solid footing."
Toph Beifong, the Earth Bending master of Team Avatar, was currently teaching the Avatar himself Aang using one of her "unconventional" methods. Which was simply placing a large boulder on his back and having him try to hold it up. As she evaluated her pupil, Toph felt an unusual object among the otherwise flat surface as she walked over and, while she could not see it, she felt some unusual shard shape.

Though before she had a chance to ask any questions, or let Aang know, a portal appeared and sucked her up as Aang just missed this and only saw that Toph appeared to be gone.

"Toph? Where did you go? Is this some part of the training?"

"Sir Aaron!? Why did you betray the Queen!?"
Over 1,000 years passed, yet for the temporarily blinded Lucario it was but a moment ago when his master Sir Aaron allegedly betrayed their kingdom and sealed him away. Moments prior, the Lucario had been blinded by a sand attack and became reliant on his Aura sense which meant he was blind to visual differences between Aura signatures. As such, when the staff he was sealed in was in the presence of Ash Ketchum who seemed to give off a similar Aura to that of Sir Aaron, Lucario was freed and now began to question the understandably startled trainer.

Before Ash had a chance to explain himself, a shard that seemed to be part of the decorations emitted an unusual Aura that caught the Lucario's attention. As it went over to get a stronger feel, a portal appeared and sucked it up much to the confusion of all trainers and Pokemon within the room.

Hiro and Toph appeared in one section of the ship as both face planted onto the cold steel below. Both groaned as they took a moment to get their bearings, and in Toph's face get a feel of the surface below her as it did not take the blind girl much time to process she was no longer on the mountain path she had been on mere moments ago.

Okay...not earth, vision's a bit blurry. Wait...no there is earth, but it's all cold and...this is metal!

Realizing what she was on, she began to make mental adjustments as she felt out the faint traces of earth within the refined metal as she used seismic sense to map out the immediate area...and took note of someone next to her as Hiro himself made it back to his feet and scanned the area as he took note of the airship he was now on.

Okay, where the heck am I?

Before Hiro had a chance to further question anything, metal of the ship around him began to twist and contort in unnatural ways; directed by Toph's firm, strong movements as soon enough Hiro's body was wrapped around in metal which restrained him. Hiro was startled and struggled to move as Toph kept a right grip as she wanted answers and mistakenly thought Hiro had something to do with what happened to them.

"Okay, I don't know what's going on so you are gonna explain it to me. Otherwise you'll find it a little hard to breath..." Toph warned as she applied pressure to the steel around Hiro which caused him to cough; with Toph behind him he had no visual on who attacked him and struggled to think of a way out of this mess. Quickly calling his Keyblade to his hand even in spite of his restraints...

---------
Erza & Yang flopped onto the deck of the airship, a different section then where Toph & Hiro had landed as likewise they arrived with a thud and needed a moment to recover.

"Oh man my head...." Yang mumbled as she got up...only to feel a sword pointed at her neck as she saw the cold gaze of Erza who much like Toph with Hiro presumed Yang was responsible for her newfound location swap.

"Tell me what you know, or else." Erza threatened with a tone that matched her cold gaze as immediately Yang felt a drop of sweat move down the back of her neck as she held up her hands as a sign that she meant no harm.

"H-hey, I am just as lost as you. I promise I don't know what is going on. I-I can tell you pointing a sword at me isn't gonna help either of us." Yang said with a sheepish grin, as Erza took a moment to scan the blonde over before she let out a sigh as she set her sword aside which caused Yang to breath a sigh of relief.

"My apologies. Seems we are birds of a feather in this." Erza said, though as she & Yang scanned the airship something caught their interest.

A man, who was drssed in a red & blue outfit with a mask & spider design, seemed to be dragging a black armored figure with a mask & a cap by some webbing towards some unusual objects, the transporters...not that they knew what those were as Yang had a dumbfounded look of confusion while Erza had a more curious gaze at the pair.

"The hell...."

"Fascinating. Seems we have a pair of costumed individuals among us. Could they be some sort of vigilantes?"

Erza thought back to that time she assumed the mantle of Fairy Woman as she rubbed her chin in thought, while Yang simply shook her head. Thinking those two were just a couple of nuts, but given they were the only ones around she had to assume they knew something of what had happened to them so she walked up to the one who was doing the dragging.

"Hey there...don't suppose you know where we are and what is going on?" Yang asked the...the spider boy, who appeared to be around her age if she had to guess based on build.

----------
Lucario, in contrast to the others, fell but managed to land on his feet on a different section of the airship. Taking a moment to rub its eyes and the sand that lingered, Lucario regained regular vision as the Aura signature that was so similar to Sir Aaron was gone. There seemed to be plenty of others around, but Lucario's attention shifted to a large monster that was being restrained by several soldiers.

A couple days ago, the Lucario would have asked what was going on and wondered about the context of why they had the beast in such a position. But now, with Sir Aaron's apparent betrayal, Lucario's trust in all humans took a dive as he decided to do something radically different. As he charged over and gathered some Aura before he fired an Aura Sphere at the soldiers; choosing to aid the beast as the Lucario assumed the humans had to be in the wrong.

comic

Sans took a step back as a sheet of metal moved to constrict one of the newcomers, and the girl proceeded to question him, quickly followed by a threat. He could already tell something was different about them, even before the metal had moved, and the strange massive key appeared in the boy's hand.
"i know what's going on." Sans stated, directing his statement to Toph. He grinned widely, hoping to look friendly, oblivious to her current blindness.
---
Solid Snake looked around the corner at the scene. So many odd individuals. No doubt a party a villains, and Snake was about to crash it.
His back was to the wall, and he slowly slid down it, dropping to a knee and remaining hidden as he put his finger to his ear. "Otacon. Where am I? Did the piece of jewelry do this?" He asked, but got no reply. This was odd to Snake, so he switched frequencies. "Naomi, do you read me?" He asked. Still no reply. What the hell was happening? His codec was useless right now, or perhaps everyone was busy. Regardless, Snake was on his own.
He decided he wanted to get a closer look, and activated his suit's camouflage, completely disappearing from the naked eye as he stepped out from his cover and approached the group for a better look and understanding of the situation. He needed answers.

Last edited:
Indeed, Toph managed to sense a new arrival, and heard Sans voice but she was unable to directly see that large smile of his. What she did heart was enough to get her attention as she kept up, but loosened the restraints around Hiro who tried to peak behind him at the conversation while he subtly moved his Keyblade as Toph faced Sans, or rather looked at his general direction but not directly in his eyes as he would view her paled eyes.

"Oh is that right? Then what is going on?" Toph asked, as she could sense Sans was telling the truth. Nothing about his...particular heartbeat told her he was lying so if he knew what was going on what had to be a step in the right direction.

comic

"well, a theory. i wouldn't want to fill your head with lies." Sans shrugged as he shoved his hands into his pockets. "we've been collected." He explained. "not sure why. not sure by who, but i know how. call it what you want. a worm hole, a portal, a void, they're all the same. a rift through the very fabrics of the omniverse have merged us together on this... thing, for a purpose. i don't know what that is either." He stared at Toph for a moment. "so... i guess we should probably get to know each other now that i've hopefully established that i'm friendly. let's start off with our names, huh? i'm sans. sans the skeleton." He started to slowly walk forward, though kept his guard up. He was no stranger to surprises, and wouldn't be surprised if the kid lashed out, or called him a liar. It wasn't new, and he'd be able to easily get away if he needed to.

“So, now that we all know each other... I’m just wondering if anyone has any plans on getting out of here. I don’t care how stupid or crazy it sounds, if you have something, speak up now,” Nil stated while keeping himself afloat several feet from the ground with the help of his magic.

“Bi biii bi bi bii biiii bi,” Polino replied while Nil gave a concealed sigh.

“I meant to say so that we can all understand,” Nil added before Polino had a brief frown towards the boy.

“He’s saying that I should pop some puyo while he clears some lines,” Alkio said before Polino happily nodded at the raptor.

“Well, go on... I’ve never heard of anything like this before,” Nil replied.

“If we both combine the powers of puyo and those block things, we might be able to create some sort of a warp for some distance if we’re lucky enough... though that has gotten us into more trouble than we could handle at one point,” Alkio explained.

“That could work, any other suggestions? We are taking as many as we can get.” Nil announced.

"Okay...you are not lying, but this sounds a bit much to believe." Toph admitted, sounding more like Sokka there then she wanted to. Though before she had a chance to make a follow up comment Hiro freed himself from the loosened metal restraints; using his Keyblade which showed its deceptive sharpness.

"Eh, I believe him. Where I come from multiple worlds and traveling between them is more than possible. Besides, I don't think you or I can come up with a better theory. I'm Hiroshi by the way, but call me Hiro." Hiro said, casually holding the Keyblade behind his neck as Toph considered his words before she mentally conceded that they had a point.

"Toph. Toph Beifong. So if we are gathered here, what are we going to do to get out of this?" Toph asked, not content being a collection item as she wanted to find a way off this metal husk and try to get back to her friends.

"Stark, you need to see this."
"Can it wait? I'm in the middle of a date." Tony Stark replied, the Stark Phone in his hand.
"Tony, it's just lunch." Pepper objected. "Lunch can wait."
"No no, see, we as a human species have commonly made a name for late breakfast - we call it brunch." Tony started going on a tangent, letting Maria Hill hear all of it. "We have yet to make a name for late lunch. It's already 1:00 PM and I'm not willing to make a name up for late lunch. What would we even call it? Lupper? Sunch? Dupper if we're calling lunch dinner?"
"Tony..." Pepper sighed.
"Stark, it's important. Spider-Man disappeared."
Tony froze mid-rant, which was extremely - EXTREMELY - rare for him to do. His face was visibly worried. "What happened?" he asked.
"We've got no clue." Hill replied. "Some amateur photographer wanted to take a video of Spider-Man beating up criminals around his block, and got the clip we're sending to your phone now on video."
"F.R.I.D.A.Y., transfer the call to my earpiece." Tony said, putting the earpiece in. It was one of the miniature devices he carried around with him for emergency situations. "I'm watching from my phone."
"Transfer complete." F.R.I.D.A.Y. said as Tony held his phone out in front of him. The billionaire watched as Spider-Man took out some criminals, noticed a strange jewel on the ground and, upon touching it, seemed to vanish as if a pocket in space was created in the gem's place and he was pulled through.
"Shit." Tony said. "Pepper, I'm really- I'm so sorry but I have to cut this-"
"Like I said." Pepper reassured him, putting the hand with her engagement ring on Tony's wrist. "Lunch can wait. Now you need to go find out what happened to the potential next Avenger."
"Thanks, Pepper." Stark gave his fiancee a smile before the two kissed. "Send the bill to Tony Stark!" Tony said to a waiter as he ran out.

Once outside and on the New York City Streets, he tapped his earpiece. "F.R.I.D.A.Y., send me the Mark XLVII."
"Already here." F.R.I.D.A.Y. replied, the suit flying next to Tony before flying in front of him. The back opened up, allowing Stark to leap inside the armor. Tony activated the jets as he was falling, the back sealing up at the same time as Iron Man flew into the sky.
"Let's go investigate." Stark said, soaring over to the block where Peter had vanished. Touching down, Iron Man scanned around. The still-webbed-up robbers squealed in panic. "Couldn't have been that long ago if they're still here. Less than an hour at least judging by the kid's webbing still being intact."
"Perhaps one of the unlawful citizens here could help?" F.R.I.D.A.Y. suggested.
"Good idea." Tony replied. He walked over towards the robbers and banged his fist into the wall above one of their heads. He tore the webbing off of one of their mouths. "I want to know what happened here, when it happened and where Spider-Man went. NOW!"
"I-It was just a regular robbery!" the robber said. "Me and the boys here, we were just doin' our normal thing when Spider-Man came and took us down. That gem, it just appeared and it-it sucked him up! I dunno! It happened, what, five minutes ago?! I just wanna go to jail now please, I seen enough freaky crap for at least a month."
Iron Man retracted his fist. "Thank you for your cooperation." he said in an intimidating voice. He heard police sirens approaching. "You got your wish, friend." Turning away, he walked back. Muting the armor so the robbers couldn't hear him, he got F.R.I.D.A.Y. ready. "F.R.I.D.A.Y., I want you to download yourself into the suit and tell Hill that the robbers here get a little bit of leniency in their sentences. I don't think they'll commit any more crimes around here."
"Downloading now and message sent. What's next, boss?" F.R.I.D.A.Y. asked.
"We find one of those crystals." Tony replied.
Suddenly, a crystal appeared right in front of him.
"Download complete. Tony, don't tell me we're-"
"No time to think about it because if I think about it I won't want to do it!" Tony said to both himself and F.R.I.D.A.Y. as he gripped the crystal in his hand.
Iron Man vanished.

"WHOAAAA!" Tony felt intense vertigo as he was pulled across space and time, desperately holding onto the crystal as to not get left behind. Suddenly, his movement stopped, as he found himself falling through the sky. He activated all jets, quickly slowing himself down, before performing the infamous superhero landing. As he looked up, he found himself staring at two girls and... Spider-Man!
"That worked well." Stark chuckled to himself, standing up. "How you doing, kid? Didn't know you were a lady charmer."

“I was thinking about making the Omnistrum to help us get around everything better,” Kaiser replied through the translator before rubbing the fin on top of his head for a brief moment.

“Interesting... What is this Omnistrum you speak of?” Nil enquired.

“It’s a vehicle that can get past anything... air, water, ground, and even those pesky pointy things that those Allies used,” Kaiser answered.

“And how would you make the vehicle?” Nil asked before Kaiser took out several small, pristine blueprints of the vehicle and a piece of a mysterious chalk emitting a faint presence of mystical energy.

“Einfach, I’ll make it using this white thing here, but do keep in mind that this is just a urtyp... so I might need to improve on this a bit so it won’t be like well... going boom boom and crashy crash. It can make anything from small kanones to big ugly waffes, so long as it is drawn correctly of course. This might take a little bit of time, and I am going to need quite a bit of space to do this,” Kaiser elucidated before Nil and the others took a nice glance at the blueprints.

“Wait, so you’re basically synthesizing a submarine, tank and an aiplane all in one and by yourself?” Letterman blurted before the Neourk nodded at the Navi.

“Well... I’ll admit, us Nazis were a bit cookoo during the war. This biest is going to need a fuel source, and I don’t exactly know any sort of station around here,” The shark pup responded before emitting a light sigh.

“Did you say fuel? The garbage puyo and blocks we generate for attacks were used for Tee’s aircraft when he almost crash landed a second time after he tried to warp speed out of space... so would that work for your thing?” Alkio annexed.

“If it’s enough to power this thing and if it takes it, then you both might want to do it once I’m almost done building it. I’m not much of a mechaniker, but I sure can draw. This might be a bit of a zehn if you’re looking at time, so hopefully nothing will come at us during that,” Kaiser happily replied before swiftly getting to work on drawing the peculiar vehicle.

“Well, does anyone have any objections?” Nil announced to the group before shaking his head at the recent question.

“I don’t see any,” Alkio confidently replied.

“Bi bii,” Polino added while nodding at Alkio.

“There’s no contesting from this little Navi, since my bird can only do so much,” Letterman affirmed.

“Then it’s settled then, and I see that he’s already working on it,” Nil announced while waving his rod for a brief moment.

Hughes scratched his head. "Galaxy Garrison?" he asked. "I don't think I've ever heard of a place with that name."

Keith was definitely starting to worry now. "Look--"

"Hang on, I think I know what's going on. You said you were brought here through a wormhole, right?" Hughes asked.

"Yeah, why?" Lance said.

"Well, if I'm right, something similar happened to me. Come with us, you're gonna need to answer some questions, and maybe we'll be able to answer a few of yours. Bring those...lion things with." And with that, Hughes waved his men off and got into a vehicle. Keith and Lance exchanged glances, but Keith just shrugged and entered the Black Lion, Lance following suit and getting into the Red Lion. Hughes watched them through the rearview mirror, and as he began to drive, remembered that night...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maes Hughes staggered backwards, a shocked expression on his face. The woman that shot him had transformed from a comrade to his wife before wounding him. He tripped over something and the strange sensation of being sucked into something. A picture of his family that he had dropped flitted past him as he was pulled in. The next thing Hughes knew, he was landing hard on a cement sidewalk. A woman shrieked, and the last thing he heard before blacking out was her panicked voice saying "9-11? A man just appeared out of nowhere and I think he's been shot!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a moment's silence, Hughes pulled out a communicator. "HQ? This is Maes Hughes. I'm bringing in two boys that claim to have been transported through a wormhole, and I'd like to request to be their interrogator."

comic

"we work together." Sans replied, looking about. "whoever brought us here, from all over the corners of the multiverse, i'm pretty sure it was for a purpose and not some random cosmic event. they, or it wants to use us." The skeleton theorized. "so i think we'll fare better if we stay close, and help each other. teamwork is an awesome thing." He chuckled.

---

The dark figure stepped out of the RV, walking slowly and confidently forward for a few steps. "Are we pissin' our pants yet?" He asked, grinning widely. "It's about to be pee-pee pants city here, real soon."
He looked around at the various individuals his men had gathered. The trouble makers who'd been killing his men. "Now. Which one of you pricks is the leader?" Negan asked, pointing with a barbed wire bat in his right hand.
"This one." Simon, Negan's right-hand man, pointed to a bearded man, his bangs clinging to his forehead with sweat. Negan smirked as he walked over to the leader, and crouched down to get eye-level with the man. "Hi. You're Rick, right? I'm Negan." The Savior leader introduced, his smirk never leaving his face. "And I do not appreciate you killing my men. And when I sent more of my men to kill your men, you killed more of my men." Negan's smirk faded. "Not cool. Not f*ckin' cool." He stood up. "You have no idea how not cool that sh*t is, but I think you'll be up to speed, shortly." He took a step back as he looked around at Rick's group. They were all on their knees, guns pointed at the back of their heads. Negan was in full control. Just the way he liked it. "You are SO gonna regret crossing me. Yes. You. Are." He grinned again, and looked back at Rick.
"You see Rick, whatever you do, no matter what, you don't mess with the new world order. And the new world order is this; even if you're stupid, which you very well may be, you can understand it." He chuckled. "You ready? Here goes, pay attention." Negan narrowed his eyes as his gaze darkened, completely serious. "Give me your shit. Or I will kill you."
Negan's smirk returned, and he glanced down at his feet, noticing a small blue shard or something. He ignored it. He had more pressing matters. He could pick it up later. Give it to one of his wives.
"Today was career day. We invested a lot so you would know who I am, and what I can do." Negan started to walk around the half-circle of his latest victims, grinning broadly, looking from face to face. "You work for me now." He stated. "You have sh*t, you give it to me. That's your job." He took a moment to let it sink in for them, savoring the look of horror on their faces.
"Now, I know that is a big, nasty pill to swallow, but swallow it you most certainly-" Negan was cut off as his boot stepped on the small blue jewel, and suddenly, with a loud 'pop', he was gone.
There was a long, dull moment of silence, before Simon was the first to speak;
"Uh... Negan?"

"Teamwork? Well that hasn't failed me yet so I'm all for it." Hiro said as he listened to Sans suggestion as he had been used to working with others during his journey. Toph also had no issues with teaming up, but did have a question of her own.

"Sounds simple enough, but we don't know anything about each other. Hard to be a team when we don't know what the others bring to the table." Toph pointed out as they really only knew each other's names and little else. Which hardly was the basis for a solid unit.

---------
Yang & Erza's attention shifted to the new arrival, and the sound of his thrusters as an armored figure landed with a dynamic pose before he seemed to focus in on the individual dressed as the "spider boy" as Erza scanned the individual carefully as she wondered if he was some sort of Requip mage like her, though the use of technology made her think over to that Blue Pegasus member with Machina Soul.

Speaking of Blue Pegasus, his mention of the spider being a "lady charmer" made her thing to those three as she shuddered in thought. Yang glanced over herself, finding the suit to be impressive though it was his words that caused her to develop a sly smirk.

"You almost sound impressed..." Yang asked with a light, but present playful tone.

comic

"all the more reason to hang out more." Sans winked. "you'll get to hear some of my jokes. a ton of my jokes. a skele-ton."
While Sans didn't usually reuse his pun material, which he took very seriously, these new people had no idea he'd made that joke before. He was in the clear.
"but there's not a lot to know about me if we're gonna get to know each other. i'm just a pun-loving, lazy skeleton with a taste for ketchup." Sans shrugged.

Peter shook his head when she asked the question, but suddenly Tony appeared. “Mr. Stark!” he said. “I have no idea what happened... how’d you get here?” he asked.

Meanwhile, Vader was loaded into a truck. Bowser saw that Lucario was helping him and he nodded his head towards him in thanks. He charged at the soldiers, only for Spider-Man to notice what was going on and once again step in. “Jeez! Doesn’t anyone here listen?” he said. He fired a web at Bowser, who melted it with his fire breath before grabbing Peter by the leg. He threw him into the air, but Parker fired a web at Bowser from behind and pulled himself towards him, kicking him and knocking him to the floor.

The Lucario growled when it saw Spider-Man intervene and attack Bowser, once more humans showed their cruel spirit as they ganged up on one creature. So in response it gathered some Aura and fired an Aura Sphere aimed right for the Spider.

"Oh shit! We got a fight." Yang said as she noted the Lucario's attack and propelled herself forward with a shotgun shot behind her as she aimed to deliver a high-powered punch that the Lucario just managed to jump and avoid.

Erza herself used her Requip magic to shift into her Heaven's Wheel armor as she flew up and over the downed Bowser before she generated dozens & dozens of magic swords as she had them all pointed down at the turtle dragon and eyed it with a glare.

"Stay down, if you know what is good for you." Erza warned.

-----------
Toph actually chuckled at Sans bad puns, while Hiro rolled his eyes as she seemed to warm up to him. If nothing else the guy had some sense of humor which was more than she could say for Sokka's usual attempts at being the funny guy.

"I like you already. Well all you really need to know about me is I am the greatest Earth Bender in the world, and eye-have a special line of sight." Toph said, making her own pun as she waved her hand in front of her paled eyes to show she was blind. Much to Hiro's amazement.

"You're blind? Wow, well I guess all I can say is I am a traveler and a Keyblade Wielder." Hiro said, as he wasn't sure if this counted in the meddling rule given that they were all aware now other worlds existed as he showed his weapon to the pair...though only Sans would actually see it in detail.

"You fight with...with a key?" Toph asked as that sounded ridclous to her. Then again, she was talking with a literal talking skeleton so really what right did she have to call things weird today.

"Uh, what the hell? Is that Darth Vader?!" Iron Man rocketed forwards, activating his shields to block the Aura Sphere from Lucario. "And some sort of turtle thing? That's... a Nintendo character, right? Anything you wanna explain, Peter? Did that crystal send us to some mysterious fantasy land where all your dreams come true? That would explain why I found you with two beautiful women your age..."

Last edited:
Bowser got up and shot fire at Erza before roaring at Parker and charging at him once more. Peter kicked him over, but Bowser blasted fire at him.

“No idea what the crystal did, Mr. Stark,” Peter replied, dodging the fire blast from Bowser. “Bowser is the villain in Mario, he can breathe fire, hit hard, and bite down with a ton of force. And Lucario is a Pokémon associated with the Aura. It might be difficult to attack it, seeing as the Aura helps it see the future... for now, focus on Bowser!” He fired another web at the Koopa King, hitting his leg and tripping him up.

"See the future? Just great." Tony sighed, soaring towards Bowser. As the Koopa King was tripped, Stark clutched his arms in front of his chest before throwing them wide open, unleashing a searing-hot Unibeam straight at the center of the King. After finishing off his Unibeam, he soared down and smashed his knee towards Bowser's chest.

"What, you think I'm just pixie dream girl for him or something?" Yang asked as she and the Lucario began to trade blows...Yang's enhanced striking strength clashed with Lucario's close combat as the two traded hard blows with each other. The Lucario quickly shifted into a Double Team as one of the dozens of after images was punched through by Yang as the real one fired another Aura Sphere aimed for Iron Man's back.

Erza shifted into her Flame Empress armor, given this Bowser seemed to like fire and tanked the blow before Erza charged with her fire resistant armor as she aimed to deliver a slash to Bowser's other leg as the Unibeam struck.

Iron Man flew up after nailing Bowser. "Well the kid does seem to like feisty wom-EURGH!" Tony was saying in a jest before he got hit by the Aura Sphere, sending him tumbling in the air for a few seconds. As he regained his balance, he looked back towards the Lucario. "Hey Ms. Pixie, move!" Tony shouted, his shoulder pads opening up to launch forwards a massive swarm of rockets at the crowd of Lucarios.

Bowser was flung backwards after being hit by multiple different attacks from Stark, Yang, and Parker. Peter then focused on Lucario. He fired a mass of webs, not at Lucario, but at the ground surrounding him. He then jumped towards the Aura Pokémon and shot more webs, building sticky walls around him. As he quickly encased Lucario in a tomb of webs, making the process of dodging the rockets even more difficult for him, he landed back on the ground and shot a bunch of webs at Bowser, keeping him pinned to the floor.

The various after images of Lucario were blown up one by one as the real Lucario grumbled. Timed seem to slow as it used Aura to get a glimpse of what was to come, and knowing the webbed area around him limited his movements he had one option...and soon jumped up and hopped from missile to missile using them as a stepping ladder as he tried to close in on Iron Man.

However, Yang saw an opening as she shot herslef into the air using some shotgun shots and aimed a powered punch at the Lucario who only just managed to get a guard up but the punch still sent him flying back which left him vulnerable for Iron Man & Spider-Man.

"Feisty woman huh?"

Erza herself shifted to her Lightning Empress Armor and fired an electric blast aimed at the downed Bowser hoping to paralyze him on top of the webbing from Spider-Man to keep the turtle dragon down and out.

"Give it up Creaturan!" Alison Catorce, better known as Ali, shouted to one of her many foes. She currently had taken on the form of an alien that she had named Stingfly. "Never!" Dr. Creaturan shouted from the back of a giant mutated cat, the cat being that way thanks to Creaturan. As she approached Dr. Creaturan from the sky she spotted something unusual on the ground and landed on the ground to check it out. As soon as she touched it, a portal appeared above her. It sucked her into it, despite her attempt to resist. To make matters worse, as soon as she got to wherever the portal lead to, the Multitrix timed out. A now human Ali was left free falling through the air, screaming.

Hiro overheard some screaming above him as he glanced up and as his eyes widened and he saw somebody who appeared to be free falling from a great height.

"What is it? All I hear is screaming." Toph asked as she could not see the airborne Ali but Hiro knew it mattered not as he had to act so he quickly pulled a bag of pixie dust he got as a gift from Peter in Neverland. There was not much left, but he only needed to sprinkle a little of it over himself before he took a deep breath.

Just gotta believe...just gotta believe...

Soon enough, Hiro took to the air as he raced up to Ali and used a quick burst of wind magic to try to slow Ali's descent before he tried to catch her in the air.

comic

Sans watched the kid with the key fly up to catch some random chick, and raised a non-existent brow. "huh. didn't realize it'd rain humans here... uh..." He glanced at Toph. "i hear it too... not to mention the explosions that are quite clearly rocking the ground beneath us. i'm gonna check it out. take a shortcut. wanna come?"
---
Snake was forced to retreat back to cover as sh*t hit the fan. One more second out there, and something bad could have happened. He was alone, and needed to play his cards right. That meant NOT getting himself killed or something. That mess of a fight before his invisible form was a little too heated for his liking. Too many opportunities to get hurt, or worse, discovered.