• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Convergence Omniversal Heroes

Just another day in Myourenji. The bright sun was up in the sky with a few clouds here and there, but none of them showed evidence of calling rain.

Shou was relaxing on the steps of the temple, her spear beside her and her jeweled pagoda stored somewhere in her sleeve. Well, she needed to stop losing it eventually.

“A fine day isn’t it, tiger? Would’ve brought out my ship if Hijiri wasn’t doing some errand.” A voice spoke, catching Shou’s attention. The voice belonged to none other than Minamitsu Murasa, the captain of the Palanquin Ship.

“I agree. Didn’t Hijiri go out to fix her motorbike? The one you and Nue destroyed when trying to do a stunt?” The tiger yokai stated.

“Hey, that stunt was awesome.” The funayūrei shot back. Murasa looked over to see the resident nyuudo user chatting with Unzan.

“I’m going to spar with Ichirin since it’s getting quite boring here. See ya, tiger.” Murasa spoke, walking away from Shou to meet with Ichirin. Shou sighed, going back to relaxing under the sun.

This moment of peace lasted when a sudden rip in the sky with immense pulling strength appeared above the three temple yokai.

Shou yelped, grabbing her spear and digging it in the ground in attempt to escape the pull, but the pull cause her spear to uproot, sending Shou flying into the vortex. The other two temple yokai tried anchoring themselves to the ground, with Murasa using her large anchor and Ichirin using Unzan’s hands, but this failed as well. After the three temple yokai were thrown in, the rip began to disappear.

——

The vortex spat out the three temple yokai in the order they were pulled in. They landed in some unknown land, with Shou’s spear landing on the ground next to her.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Ridley heard Negan threatening Hiro. They glanced towards Negan, "Excuse me, I have 'Somebody' to deal with," He said as he turned to face Negan. They slowly approached him, The suit formed a 'glove' around their paw, dragging the paw to the strange symbol, a light flashing, Ridley was normal again, They touched the button again, sliding through them, finding a Werewolf-like creature (Loboan, Similar in appearance to Blitzwolfer from the original) and slamming it down. A green flash filled the area, as it dimmed A large werewolf like creature stood behind Negan. (I don't know if Blitwolfer can talk so I'l go with yes...) "Cracking skulls are we? I'd love to join, After all, I've heard many cracks, I've even heard one recently (Smash ultimate reference) so yeah," They said, scowling and cracking their knuckles.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Negan narrowed his eyes slightly as he listened to the voice behind him talk, still staring at Hiro, before biting his bottom lip, letting a little squeak-like sound through his teeth, before spinning about on his heel confidently.
"HOLY MOTHER OF SH*T!" Negan yelled, taking a step back, brow furrowed, eyes wide as he stared at the creature. "What the actual f*ck are you supposed to be!?"

The Multitrix had changed back to its original light blue. Ali was about to press the buttons to bring the face up to twist it, when she felt someone touch her shoulder. Variant Fox, still in his Psychic Variant, had levitated so high that he could touch her shoulder. 'Let's see what happens before you do that.' Variant Fox told her telepathically. Ali put her hand down.

"We're not chasing anyone!" Lance exclaimed. He tried to get Red to move, but he wouldn't budge. "What the hell did you do to Red?!"

"We're stuck too, Lance," Keith said through gritted teeth. The girl that was speaking to them didn't appear to be much younger than Lance was, and he had a sneaking suspicion that somehow she was responsible for the hole that had almost tripped them. "Listen, we don't even know what planet we're on, and the guy in the jeep said--"

The jeep, which had turned around when Hughes realized that something was happening with the Lions, pulled up a few yards from Toph. Hughes got out. "Now, what in the world is going on here?" he asked, looking at Toph.

“Ack..” Shou groaned, using one hand to grab her spear. She then dug her spear into the ground to help her stand up. The tiger yokai checked her sleeves to see if her pagoda was still there. She shook her arm once, letting the pagoda fall into her hand.

“Is anyone ok?” Shou spoke up.

Murasa was standing up with the help of her anchor, giving a thumbs up. Ichirin was laying down on a floating pink cloud, also giving a thumbs up.

Hiro's glare at Negan only intensified when the latter threatened him and casually made a remark on bashing skulls in. Hiro had encountered a few twisted individuals during his journey across worlds, but this guy might rank the top in terms of just being a scumbag. Though his focus quickly shifted to the literal dragon monster that appeared before him as on instant he had his Keyblade at the ready as he eyed the beast.

"I don't know, given his comment your new best friend I suppose." Hiro said to Negan as he eyed the dragon before him and, in spite of the size difference and Hiro's less than intimidating weapon on an initial glance, and showed no fear to the beast. Or even much shock, as a large dragon was an oddly common site given a certain variant of the old Heartless he had seen an other world's creatures.

-----------
Toph had her teeth grit as she focused on holding the pair of mechanical lions in place with her metal bending, though she had managed to hear their pilot's comments as well as the guy who pulled up in the jeep behind her as the young master Earth Bender began to clarify.

"I just saw a pair of metal beasts here in what I thought was a chase against your jeep. So I decided to stop them dead in their tracks. But it seems I may have jumped the gun on this one. Though I still think I made the correct impulse." Toph said in justification, though the two pilot's comments she could tell they told her the truth as she focused on Hughes for the moment. Even as she kept hold over the lions, just to be safe...

"So, they said something about following you? Mind cluing a girl in on what's going on?" Toph asked as she looked for some context from Hughes on the situation.

Hughes knew that this girl was going to be a tough one. "Well, they're telling the truth. I don't know much about their situation right now other than the fact that they were likely brought here from another universe, as crazy as that may sound."

While Hughes was talking, Keith could feel the Black Lion fighting the girl's...well, whatever it was, the Lion was fighting it on its own. Come on, he thought, not wanting the girl to hear his encouragement lest she tighten her grip, you can do this...

“I think the more important question is where are we?” Ichirin commented, looking towards Shou.

“Perhaps another realm.” The tiger yokai responded.

“Which realm, Shou? We don’t know this one!” Murasa replied with a hint of anger in her voice.

“That’s.. a good question. Maybe if we walk around, we may find answers.” Shou spoke. As she was speaking, she tried to keep her calm aura due to panicking internally at the moment. They landed in an unknown area with no idea on how to return home. Most importantly, Hijiri would be incredibly worried if she found her main disciples missing. Her thoughts were put to a halt when she heard some hostility with her sensitive ears.

“Let’s.. keep our guard up for now. We don’t know what we will find here..” The tiger added, beginning to walk with her spear and pagoda in hand. Murasa stored her anchor away, beginning to follow Shou. Ichirin followed by letting the pink cloud, which would be Unzan, float foward.

Back in prehistoric times, on Earth-Prime...

"I don't like the looks of this, father."
"You don't like the look of anything dangerous, Keda!" Tau chuckled, his spear over his shoulder. The Chieftan's tamed wolf, the first-born of Alpha named Bolt for his incredible speed, trotted at Tau's side.
"This is a stampede." Keda reasoned. "If we fail to split the herd, our wolves will get trampled." Alpha, a fairly old wolf now, walked at Keda's side. She looked at her son, concerned for his safety.
"That is all the reason we won't fail, then - if we let the wolves die, you'd tear us apart!" Tau laughed. Keda sighed, giving a smile. Alpha looked at him.
"Your sons and daughters will be fine, Alpha. We will be fine." Keda reassured his partner. Alpha let out a low whine before looking back to Bolt.
Tau split the hunting party into three groups. One was equipped with the best trained wolves, and the other two with the fiercest wolves. They knew the stampede was coming, and had set up in a format to split the oncoming herd of buffalo down two narrow passageways where they could be divided, slowed and killed off. Keda couldn't help but worry, though. He and his father, as the upcoming and current tribe chieftains, were responsible for leading the division. Keda sighed, whistling Alpha to his side. The two walked alongside Tau and Bolt to the front, where they would stand in formation and divert the buffalo.
Keda and Alpha didn't notice the crystals under their feet until they stepped on them.
Tau noticed instantly, whirling to the side only to see Keda and Alpha vanish. "Keda! KEDA!" Tau exclaimed in shock.
"My chief, the stampede!" one of the hunters said. "We'll find out what happened to Keda once we've survived - he's survived worse!"
Tau clutched his teeth, turning back towards the stampede. He gripped his spear, holding it out in front of him, and yelled.
The buffalo charged straight at the chieftain.

---

All of a sudden, Keda and Alpha were falling. Keda let out a yell of panic, gripping his spear tightly, as Alpha howled in shock. Suddenly, the two landed on the ground. As Keda pulled himself to his feet and looked around, he saw a strange party in front of him. Some sort of armed tiger, a pink cloud and some other creature. Keda held his spear in front of him, stepping in front of Alpha to guard her. He shouted at them, demanding who they were... but unknown to him, his language didn't even exist where they had come from!

"More newcomers?" Variant Fox said. "If they keep coming like this we'll have enough to start a football league. And just to be clear, if we do, I'm on Erza's team." Ali looked on.

The temple yokai were startled by the sudden appearence of new people. They did not know which action to take due to not understanding the boy’s words.

“Uh- We don’t speak gibberish! What is he even saying?” Murasa spoke, turning to her friends. They took a moment to discuss before Ichirin came up with something.

“I know! How about you draw a picture on the ground?” She suggested, turning to the avatar.

“Well.. I suppose I’ll give it a try.” Shou responded, flipping her spear with one hand to point it towards the ground. She then began drawing two stick figures conversing, with one of the stick figures having a speech bubble and the other one with a question mark above it’s head.

Keda understood the drawings, but not quite the meaning. Everyone spoke the same language where he came from. It took him a second to realize they couldn't understand him, so Keda pointed his own tribal spear at the ground to etch a sketch of the beings in front of them with question marks, clearly pointing out they're not tribesmen, wolves or beasts that Keda recognized.

"The flattery would be more effective if "football" was a common pastime in Fiore." Erza clarified to Fox as she watched the newcomers communicate with drawings on the floor which caused her to rub her chin in thought before she turned to Variant Fox.

"You seem to be able to speak mentally with people. And our newcomer here seems to speak a language none of us can follow. Is there a way you can expand on that ability to allow him to communicate his thoughts to all of us?" Erza asked Variant Fox as she shifted to her standard armor as she no longer sensed immediate danger in their area.

----------
Toph gritted her teeth and felt the strain as the lions seemed to move against her, and her focus divided with talking to this Hughes guy only added to the issue. But given what they all said and the fact she didn't sense any of them were lying Toph decided to release the lions as she turned her attention to Hughes.

"Fine, though may I ask where your metal wagon thing and those metal kittens were going if you were not being chased?" Toph said, as she had never seen a "jeep" before so had to substitute it with something she was more familiar with.

“He’s saying.. who we are?” Shou spoke after taking a few moments to decipher the meaning of the drawings.

“Ok, how are going we explain that you are a youkai of tiger tales who also happens to be the deputy of a diety, Me being a ship ghost, and her being a yokai who can control a powerful cloud, in the form of stick figures?” Murasa spoke after Shou finished analyzing. They all began discussing ways in how they are going to interpret themselves.

"Perhaps I can. There has been at least one psychic being who's done something like that." Variant Fox said. "She was a translator if you will. One group heard the other group communicate in their native tongue, and vice versa. I have tried said trick only a few times. Hopefully I still know how to do it." He closed his eyes. The gem on his forehead glowed briefly.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"For all you know, I'm your worst nightmare, now leave the kid alone or I'll have a corpse to chew on today," They growled, their jaw slightly splitting apart (Like in the show or whatever). They tried to grab their weapon, taking a sharp inhale due to the pain, They tugged on it, due to their enhanced strength they tugged harder than they meant, hard enough to throw somebody a few feet, they quickly let go after that, looking at their bleeding palm and licking it. (Note, if you can't tell, I may have accidentally thrown you depending on if you agree with that.)

"We were heading to IDPD headquarters to try and get some information. They don't know exactly how or why they got here, and I need to ask them some questions. But," he shrugged, pulling a notepad and pen out of a pocket on his uniform, "I guess we could do it now."

Meanwhile, inside the Lions, Keith was thinking over what had been said. "We should get out of here," Lance said, "This isn't exactly the perfect situation, and how hard can it be to find this place?"

Keith sighed. "I don't like it either, but it seems like our best bet. Here's the plan: we go out there, but keep our Bayards. If things go south, we activate them, get to our Lions as fast as we can, and get out of here. Got it?"

"Yeah," Lance replied. The Lions bent over, opening their mouths, and the Paladins inside came out.

Toph took note of the lions as she felt the vibrations of people walking out of their mouths, almost like the mechanical beasts threw them up before she overheard Hughes comment and head the sounds of paper and pen as it appeared she was gonna be questioned.

"I mean, I'll tell you what you know. But I'm not exactly a...reliable eye witness." Toph said, naturally taking the chance to make a joke about her blind though she had agreed to cooperate.

----------
"A sixth sense?" Yang asked, curious about this little detail about the Spider guy as she turned to him and rubbed her chin, curious in thought.

"So, with this sixth sense, can you like predict what I am gonna do or something?" Yang asked Spider-Man, curious of the details of this sixth sense Iron Man talked about.

“Yeah, it helps me predict the moves of my enemies,” he said. “It also helps me sense danger. Like when Vader attacked, I was able to predict it and fire back. And when Lucario attacked.” He looked at Tony. “Mr. Stark, Karen’s a bit confused about our location, too,” he said. “I asked if she could locate where we are, and then the suit started glitching a little. It stopped, but I’m not sure if we are gonna figure out where we are any time soon.”

—————————————————————————————————————————————

“He needs the axe!” Eitri said after the husk of flesh that was Thor landed on the ground near them. “Tree! Help me find the handle!”

“Thor, say something,” Rocket said, trying to wake Thor up. Groot walked over to the axe. He wrapped his roots around the axe. He grunted in pain when he touched the hot metal, but he lifted it. He cried out heroically before chopping off his own arm, finishing Stormbreaker.

Thor’s fingers moved a bit. Electricity flowed between them. Stormbreaker suddenly flew towards his hand, and his life was restored. As the axe touched his hand, the Bifrost was activated, but it didn’t send them all to Earth. Groot alone showed up on Earth, wondering where Thor and Rocket went. Meanwhile, Thor and Rocket were sent hurdling threw space and ended up landing on the airship next to Peter, Yang, and Tony.

“What the hell?” Rocket said. “I thought we were going to Earth! Where are we?”

Peter saw Thor. “Uhh... Mr. Stark?” he said.

The trio’s discussion went on, unknown to the effects of Variant Fox’s magic. The funayūrei suggested to draw her as a ghost, only for the nyuudo user to intercept.

“Wait, what if he doesn’t know what a ghost is?” Ichirin spoke. Her current position was standing next the local pink cloud, Unzan.

“Oh, come on! You’re making it more complicated..” Murasa replied.

Shou watched the two bicker, letting out a sigh. Who knew that they ended up playing a long game of Pictionary?

"Thor?! The hell happened to you?!" Stark fell to his knees, trying to help Thor up. "Come on, man. What even happened to you? What's with the haircut? You look less like Thor, God of Thunder and more like Thor, God of Buzzcuts. Peter, kid, help me with him, alright? Gods are heavy."

Peter helped Tony and Thor got up. “Thank you, Tony,” he said. “Where are we?”

“I just asked that,” Rocket said. “Where’s Groot?” Thor shrugged. “I thought we were going to Earth as well.

“Groot?” Peter asked. He was confused. “Thor, who is this guy?”

“Oh, this is my friend, the rabbit,” he said. Peter introduced himself to the two of them.

“Rocket, member of the Guardians of the Frickin’ Galaxy,” Rocket said. “And why do you keep calling me rabbit?”

"Cause you are cute and fluffy?" Yang asked with a grin as she observed the muscular guy named Thor and the furry raccoon named Rocket. Who seemed extra sensitive about the rabbit reference Thor gave so she'd make it a point to refer to him as such.

"I am Yang. Yang Xiao Long, a huntress where I come from." Yang said as she introduced herself to the pair.

Variant Fox heard them still attempting to explain themselves via drawings. He sighed. He opened his eyes, which now glowed bright blue. He flicked his ears back in acknowledgement to the arrival of Thor and Rocket. The glow faded from his eyes. "Hopefully that worked." he murmured.

“I am not cute!” Rocket yelled, causing Peter to snicker a bit. Thor was confused as to what was going on. “Tony, is there any way to figure out where we are right now?” he asked. Rocket looked at Peter, who immediately stopped laughing.

“Hey!” he said. “What’re you laughing at?” Peter tried to stop laughing. Luckily, his smile was hidden by the suit.

Hughes grinned a little. "Then let's get down to business," he said. "I just need to confirm some things, actually. First, I'll need to get your names."

"Alrighty! Lance McClain," Lance said, then glanced at Keith. He wondered if his fellow Paladin would actually cooperate, considering how suspicious he usually was. There was a pause. Clearly Keith was rethinking his decision.

"And you?" Hughes asked, looking at Keith as well.

"...Keith Kogane," he replied after another second.

Yang had a laugh at Rocket's expense before she sensed the air grow a bit more serious as this Thor asked where they were...though her smile cracked opened when she saw Rocket question Peter as she lacked the benefit of a mask to hide her expression and she had quite the bad poker face as she tried to stiffle her giggles all the same.

-----------
Lucaio was loaded by the soldiers along with Bowser & Darth Vader, though his expression didn't reflect any discontent as he had his eyes closed and began to scan the area of the ship with his Aura. Curious what other beings he sensed...as well as providing him a mental map of the airship that could inevitable serve him well in the future.

----------
Toph listened as the lion drivers introduced themselves to the guy, and given he seemed nice enough and really I'd serve her better if she made more allies and they knew more about each other so she'd share her name next.

"Toph. Toph Beifong, the Greatest Earth Bender in the World. Though I don't think that means much, given I don't even know what world I am on anymore." Toph said to Hughes as she introduced herself.

----------
"Do you think it worked?" Erza asked Fox as she noted he was finished with his process as the energy he produced faded. Erza was more relaxed, just curious now if they could communicate with the wild boy and vice versa.

---------
Hiro remained on guard, though before he had a chance to think it over the dragon leapt into action as it aimed to toss that Negan fellow. And Hiro had not been in a hurry to come to that creep's aid to say the least.

Still, Hiro also sensed darkness from this dragon. And as such kept his Keyblade Total Eclipse out and his focus on Ridley as he didn't seem to trust the beast even in spite of stepping in against someone like Negan.

Last edited:
"Guardians of the Galaxy?" Tony raised an eyebrow. "I'm not sure where we are, Thor. Definitely Earth, that's for sure. If I could access some sort of computer here, F.R.I.D.A.Y.'d be able to get all the info we needed, but as-is..."

Suddenly, Keda could understand them. "What the-?!" he said in shock.

The bickering took a halt when they heard them speak in their language.

“Hey- we understood him! But how? Was the lad messing with us?” Murasa questioned.

“Shou, try talking to him!” Ichirin spoke up.

“Hello?” The tiger yōkai greeted, facing the boy.

Last edited:
"I guess it did." Variant Fox said. He breathed a sigh of relief. He then turned to Thor and Rocket. "Greetings Thor, Rocket." Ali continued to watch the interactions between Hiro and co.

Meanwhile, a chase was going on. "Get back here with those power cells you thief!" an evil winged Doberman bandit yelled after a bat. The bat, Marron, who was still in flight smirked at the bandit. "I don't think so. I've got a thing going. Though I might consider it if you catch me." Marron winked at the bandit, then took off. After getting some distance away from the bandit, Marron spotted something unusual. "What is that?" the bat said softly. He landed, bag still in hand. He bent over to touch it. As soon as he picked it up, a portal of some kind opened up above him. Despite attempts to resist the portal's pull, Marron, and the bag of power cells, were sucked in.

"Aaaaah!" Marron screamed. Then he remembered something. "What am I screaming for, I've got wings." He spread his wings. This helped to slow his fall enough that he could safely glide to the ground. "Great. Just great." he muttered to himself.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
They glanced at Negan before looking back at Hiro, they noticed the strange symbol was flashing red, they looked at it before returning to their original form in a flash of light. Once they returned to their original form, the mask on the suit folded back, "I'd like a thank you, but whatever," They turned, walking over to the new arrivals. They looked at Rocket before picking him up, "I didn't know people dressed up food before they ate it?"

"Earth...bending?" Lance said, giving Toph a questioning look. "The heck is that?"

"Hmm. I could ask the same question," Hughes said, "but I also need to get on with this. How long have you been on this planet?" Keith huffed, not happy to be interrogated like this.

"A few hours, maybe? Not that long, you found us pretty soon we were spat out of that wormhole."

Rocket bit Ridley and jumped onto the ground before pulling out one of the guns he stole from the Ravagers. He aimed it at Ridley. “You’re gonna be the one WE’RE eating after this!”

Peter fired a web grenade between them to get their attention. “Do you really want another fight, guys?” he said. “That’ll just get more of us locked in a cage! I’m pretty sure you don’t wanna visit one of those again,” he added, looking at Ridley.

Erza nodded at Variant Fox's observation before she took note of a fight that seemed to nearly break out between some sort of talking raccoon with guns and a giant dragon.

Had Erza not lived in Fiore, a world of literal magic, she'd have been more weirded out by this.

Regardless, she shifted into her Heaven's Wheel Armor and moved between both Ridley and Rocket as she generated several magic swords out of thin air and aimed them both around Ridley & Rocket's heads.

"The Man Spider is right, the last thing we need is a pointless fight. So I'd advisable that you both stand down. Now." Erza said, giving the two a chilling glare that often scared her own guildmates into submission as she followed up on Spider-Man's example and tried to stop the fight.

Okay, we've got a lot of high personalities around here. Better not try to get on their bad side, especially that red-head.

Yang made that mental note as she had moved beside Spidey ready to step in, but saw it appeared no longer needed with his and Erza's intervention.

-----------
Hiro cast a glare back at Ridley, before he decided to go try and find Sans & Toph. Given they had been among the few people he knew by name who he had no suspected were murderous psychopaths.

Least he'd hope that was the case.

Regardless, he gazed the area and saw Toph along with a new group of people as he decided to walk over to her....only for a guy with wings to appear out of thin air and land just before him. Hiro had a curious eyebrow raised, Keyblade drawn on an impulse, but made no advance.

"So, um...I take it you got sucked here to?" Hiro asked the newcomer, Marron, not that he had known his name.

----------
"Look I haven't even been here an hour, maybe more but I don't know. I know nothing about what is going on other than people being sucked up from different worlds to here. And I'd demonstrate Earth Bending, but we are on a metal surface so it wouldn't really work. Let's just say I can control the ground beneath me in the most literal sense." Toph said as she tried to simply it to them as best she could given Benders were not common among other worlds.

"Apparently." Marron said. The bat's attention was soon on the one who had approached him. "I'm guessing the same thing happened to you." He tightened his grip on the sack of power cells.

comic

His reflexes weren't the fastest, but Negan liked to pride himself on his reaction time. The moment Ridley had swung, Negan had instinctively ducked, gripping Lucille tightly, his smirk being switched by a set jaw with grit teeth.
However, when he jumped back up, brow furrowed, ready to fight back, regardless of whatever the hell the thing was, it was over. Ridley made his way over to a... a talking Raccoon? Negan frowned. There was seriously an odd group of... things here. He wasn't sure if 'people' was the right definition. He glanced at Hiro, who'd moved on. Even better. less attention on Negan was better. At least, until he found a way to be top dog. Once he was top dog, he'd instill all of their attention on him.
But that was for later. Now, he needed to keep a cool head. Some of these characters looked a bit above Negan's 'able-to-kill' chart, so it seemed he'd have to try and make some friends.
---
Sans had stepped back again to allow the others to talk. He preferred to listen at the moment, considering he wasn't sure how powerful any of these people were, and if he had to fight, who he could beat.
He noticed Hiro, and gave him a quick nod. The key wielder seemed to know about as much as Sans did, but the skeleton knew more than he'd admit. He wasn't at all a stranger to interdimensional shenanigans, having done quite a few of those himself, but here... there were some things that were so obvious that the others hadn't picked up on, like the 'Iron Man' fellow, who seemed to look towards... Friday? The day? Sans wasn't sure, but what he was sure of, was that the longer he listened and learned, the more he'd understand.
So quiet, he remained.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Alright, fine, I'll be going no-" They stopped mid sentence as the mask fell down and activated thermal vision mode, they noticed a figure not there before, they were invisible to the naked eye, Ridley raised his arm, A cannon forming, aiming it at them, "Everybody, act casual." He fired at them multiple times, keeping their eye on them. (Ridley tried to shoot Snake)

comic

Snake froze as the armored Ridley aimed his canon arm at the soldier.
Quickly deducing that Ridley could see Snake through some conventional way or another, Solid Snake was quick to dive to the side, quickly rolling to his feet as he deactivated his camouflage, whipping out a simple tranquilizer gun with a silencer attached to the muzzle, and below his right hand which held the gun, was his stun knife in his left hand.
The Soldier narrowed his eyes at Ridley, legs spread apart, ready to leap out of the way at any given moment.

"Yeah, and we are far from alone." Hiro said to Marron as he referenced the other people who were sucked in from other worlds, people like Sans who Hiro noticed nodded to him which he returned in kind before he faced Marron.

"I suppose introductions would help put names to faces for us. I am Hiro." Hiro said as he introduced himself to Marron, having taken note of others present.

Including Iron Man & Spider-Man, huh...people he already had met. Hiro would be sure to go see if they remember him and were in fact the same Iron Man & Spider-Man he met & fought before after he got acquainted with this bat guy.

-----------
"Alright stand down, both of you." Erza said to Ridley and whoever Ridley aimed his weapon on as she shifted into her Heaven's Wheel Armor and generated dozens & dozens of swords targeted at the newcomer and even some at Ridley. As a way to detour the pair from making a careless strike against each other around the large group.

"I think we have enough problems without making enemies out of each other." Erza pointed out as she hoped the giant dragon and soldier would be reasonable.

A sentence she never thought she'd have to think about. But her cold gaze showed her intent all the same.