• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

Damon figured stretching his limbs out would be a good idea, although his wing was feeling better.

"I think I needed to stretch, Alexis, that was all, I think one of my attacks landed in a bad place, I am sorry, I was actually going to help Alexis here when he randomly challenged me to a Duel, besides him get shocked by lightning." Damon explained, "Besides if it wasn't for the Idiot Max, I wouldn't have a cute Girlfriend right now, I should be good now."

Damon gave himself some stretches as he prepared, and then looked to Zach, "Max went back to class, and I think you should too, since he left, I am Damon Felix, and this is my girlfriend, Alexis."

@MarcelGalliard790 (Alexis) @Godjacob (Zach)

------

Asuna looked on, and looked back to Marcel, "You speak French, That's one language I don't know, I had to learn Japanese and Spanish to talk to family, like my dad's side of the family speaks Japanese as my mom's side speaks Spanish."

Asuna calmed down when Marcel told Max off, and whispered to Marcel, "Between you and me, he (Max) looks like he was plaything for something big."

Cylia spoke up after going back to normal, "I saw a flipping Dragon earlier, gave me a bit of a scare."

Asuna gave an odd look, like she had heard of a dragon before, from the kid with the blue fist, the dragon had given the kid at least ten scars from claws, a lightning breath, and being tossed into the side of buildings.

@MarcelGalliard790 (Marcel) @Cryronn the Mudkip @Crazytrainer33

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Alexis blushed whenever Damon mentioned him as his cute girlfriend. “Y-yeah. I’m Alexis. A-Alexis V-Vespertine.” Alexis spoke a bit flustered and began to slowly walk away. She wanted to get back to class.
(@Cmeriwether @Godjacob )

Marcel paused for a minute. Pondering on the words that Cylia and Asuna spoke about. “Aha! I’ve got it!” Marcel spoke confidently. “I only know of three dragons. Alexis, Aoko, and Damon. The one you guys seem to be thinking about is probably Damon. I did note a little bit of Lightning earlier from my peripheries. Damon is more than likely who fought Max and is the dragon you saw Cylia.” Marcel slightly explained. Then turned his attention back to Asuna. “Well. I know two other languages. French is just the one I know the most about. German and Russian are the other two. When you have friends born around Europe it is something cool. I have a friend who was born in Scotland, Another in Russia, and another in Germany. I met them at the school I went to previously and we learned more about each other. That’s how I was able to learn those languages.” Marcel calmly explained to Asuna
(@Cmeriwether @Crazytrainer33 @Cryronn the Mudkip )

Last edited:
"I wonder," Asuna responded, "That Damon Sounds familiar, my opponent in the end of the year tournament last year said he got at least ten scars from fighting a pissed off adult blue dragon, fair warning, he hits like a pickup truck, literally, he one hit koed me when I was using my steam."

Asuna then turned to Leo and Marcel, "I see, it's a lot different here than Kyoto, my father has apartments all over the world as a businessman, so he knows pieces of twenty nine different languages, but is fluent in English and Japanese."

Cylia was a little concerned, but knew that this dragon shouldn't attack them unless provoked. Thunder Quack reappeared again on Cylia's shoulder.

@Crazytrainer33 @MarcelGalliard790 @Cryronn the Mudkip (Tara)

------

Damon's stretching seemed to have helped, a lot.

"I think we're good, since I am back to some sense of the word normal." Damon responded.

He walked over to Alexis, and called out to Zach.

"As I said, Max got up and left, so you should be good to go." Damon told Zach.

@Godjacob @MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel first replied to Leo. “Eh. Well it isn’t quite like that. My friends who were born there, moved here. We all met at that school and became close friends. Me and my Russian friend even forming a bit of a rivalry. We would always compete for first.” Marcel paused and smiled. “That was fun. Anyways. That’s cool that you have pen pal.” Marcel spoke and then turned back to Asuna. “Interesting to know Asuna. It’s always nice to know a bit more about people.” Marcel spoke to Asuna.
(@Cmeriwether @Cryronn the Mudkip @Crazytrainer33 )

Asuna had been listening to Marcel and what he had to say.

"I agree with that as well," Asuna explained, "I have an Older Brother, Tetsuya, a younger Step sister, Shiori."

Asuna's steam lessened as she became more relaxed.

"I wonder what everything is to do around this classroom, question, would Damon explain the one hundred and seventy-one foot hole we're next to?"

Asuna was wondering about who else was in the school, she had been in thought while she waited for a response.

@MarcelGalliard790

------

Ariana sat down and blushed a little.

"Hey Dominic, I was wondering, what is your family like?"

Ariana kept herself contained as she waited for her response.

@Clite of Dragonbow

"Get ready," Asuna responded, "Marcel-san, Cylia-san, get back, and be careful, I can make a room a sauna when my power is used too much, also Leo-san, if you start seeing burns, don't worry unless they're really bad, let me drop the Yukata into what I have under it."

The obi fell off as she put the Yukata on a nearby Dummy to watch over. She had her specially designed gi on, and she was ready to go.

Cylia jumped back and watched.

@Crazytrainer33 @MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel slightly turned his head and did notice the hole. “Ah. I did not notice that until now. But, I would assume it to be the case. I’m unsure.” Marcel spoke and paused for a little bit. Leo did offer her a spar. “I would recommend taking it. It wouldn’t be that bad to try and work on your power.” Marcel spoke as he turned his attention to the two. He stepped back a bit after hearing the warning from Asuna.

On top of the highest point in the school, Reginald Tower. One lone figure stood, watching over the training fields. Samael had come back, not on one of his mandated checks. “How would I break the news to him.” Samael spoke under his breath as he knew about what happened with Doku. A small breeze went through his hood and the metallic plating in front of his eyes. “He’s going to be devastated once he hears about his Солнце в самые темные часы had left the school.Samael spoke as if someone was there. Even though it was only him. For the time being.

Alexis went outside but instead of going back to the fields, she decided to go and get an aerial view of the school. She extended her wings and flew. She got a nice view of everything, but something stood out to her. A lone figure watching the fields from afar. She decided to go and see who it was. When she got closer she was shocked. “Death?”

Samael jumped a bit. “
Ah. Alexis Vespertine. The one who went head over heels for his highness.” “That was in the past Samael. I found someone who is just like me.” “Oh sure he is. So what are you doing here?” “I’m just flying around.” “Are you trying to thwart my plans again Alexis?” “Thwart your plans?” “Are you?” “No.” “Good. Cause that would be bad.” “How bad?” “I’d have to make you silent.” “That’s. Bad.” “Indeed. Now leave. And don’t speak a word of this to his highness.” Samael spoke and with no hesitation Alexis left back to the fields. Samael on the other hand left immediately through a red rift as to not be caught. Once he entered the rift, it disappeared.
(@Cmeriwether @Godjacob )

Damon had seen Alexis fly off after they went out, and he naturally followed out of worry for his girlfriend. He kept an eye on the two conversing from a nearby tree, getting a little pissed off when the male said something about scoffing him off, he nearly transformed when he heard about the silencing her part. His eyes were Electric blue and his mouth sparked ridiculously.

"Not now," Damon whispered, "This isn't a good time to..."

He met Alexis down at the Fields, with a look of worry.

"Who was that?" Damon asked worriedly, "I heard about half of what was going on, as I was trying to fight my transformation after he said something about silencing you."

Damon looked a bit away from Alexis and towards Reginald Tower, firing off a Lightning breath straight towards the tower, but no one was there.

"I hope that wasn't another Max," Damon whispered.

@MarcelGalliard790 (Alexis)

Asuna immediately went backwards, avoiding the leg sweep, and then used steam out her feet to get into the air, going for a kick from there. Using steam again, she increased the power of the kick, unsure what happened next.

@Crazytrainer33

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis was still a bit nervous after the conversation. When Damon appeared near her she jumped and fell to the ground. “I know why. I know why that one appeared here.” Alexis spoke sternly. “That girl with the green hair, the one Marcel was with. She must have disappeared. But not by that one. She left the school by choice. That’s why that General didn’t want me to tell Marcel. That girl was his girlfriend, his own Duchess. When Marcel goes through a break up, he blames himself for a lot of stuff. Stuff sometimes that wasn’t even his fault.” Alexis spoke again.
(@Cmeriwether )

"I understand his situation, I was a lot like that myself, and we will let Him tell Marcel," Damon responded, "I broke up with my four exes due to stuff similar to that, except the girls, each time except once, were really close to being mugged, I stepped in everytime, but it would scare them, the mugging, and one is actually happy, she's dating my friend Omar, who lives in Harrisburg, some twenty six hundred miles away, two others and I don't speak, and the last one was because someone threatened to stick the Archangel of Death in my face, and have me removed from the country, he changed after the mugging, which almost always happens, her sister is actually amongst us here at Comet Trail High. If he makes someone disappear, what happens?"

Damon was now more worried than humanly possible, of which, he was only half. He immediately picked her up, and gave her a hug.

"Please, don't get hurt," Damon whispered into her ear, "I just hope he doesn't make me have to fight him."

Asuna had noticed the rush incoming, and went to steam powered punch him in the face, as a feint, if all went well, the other arm, which would be coming up to his shoulder, should land there.

@Crazytrainer33

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis spoke under her breath. “I doubt that he would fight you. He only wanted me to not be in the way. I just had a feeling that it was something involving Marcel. But I know she left by her own choice. I think her name was Doku. But yeah. That General is scary. He is the closest to Marcel, outside of his dad, Porco, and Lucien.” Alexis shook herself out of her paranoia and focused. “Can I be honest with you about something Marcel did. He only tells certain people about it.” Alexis paused and spoke. “During his childhood, he fought against his friend Samael. But he lost control over his powers, primarily his true demon form and tore Samael’s left eye out of it’s own socket. Marcel was nearly executed that day from what I remember. His father stepped in and fought for him and thus. Here he is now.” Alexis spoke calmly to Damon.
(@Cmeriwether )

"A lot has happened to him, this is the closest I have, I first transformed on my ninth birthday, and nearly wiped out my hometown and the next five miles, it took my father diverting my path and a four packs of wolves to calm me down enough for me to return to normal. Mayor called for a lynching, but my parents called for a vote of no confidence, and somehow won, that Mayor ended up leaving the state after that." Damon explained, "There was a guy with a blue fist, his name was Karl, his fist weighed as much as a pickup truck, he wanted the principal of my old school removed and me expelled, due to a fight between him and me in which l devastated him, he got his father on the school board and the second, third and fourth ranked students involved, they went for Omar and Mercedes, and I fought four on one and made the rest of the school laugh at them after that, do you want to know why the number one student wasn't on their side? It was me, I was the number one student at my previous school, they ended up getting the rest of the top five expelled but Marcus and myself as he was dragged along and actually was wanting Karl's dad's removal as well, he had a living hell as well as I did, my friend Omar actually had a somewhat happy life after those three were expelled, he's actually the number four student amongst support type powers, even got a girlfriend, and his girlfriend is the one who had hellfire powers, I still fear losing control like that again."

Damon took a deep breath, and had tears hanging in his eyes.

"That's why I said I don't want you to get hurt," Damon continued, "If that happens, I don't know what would happen."

Asuna dropped her head as she saw the barrage, two csme close to hitting her. She then went for steam powered punch to the stomach. There were burns forming on her chest at this point.

@Crazytrainer33

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel stood to the side and watched the fight. ‘Interesting. Both seem to be good at hand to hand. I know I am as well from the General’s intense training. I know more about hand to hand there. Anyways. I’ll probably stop by the dorms in a little bit and relax there.’ Marcel thought to himself as he watch the fight intently. Curious as to how his other classmates handle hand to hand.
(@Cmeriwether @Crazytrainer33 )

Alexis had to take a moment to have that all set in. “I understand all of that entirely.” Alexis spoke softly and smiled afterwards. “Let’s try and change the subject so we don’t dwell on that stuff for too long.” Alexis spoke trying to change the tone of the conversation.
(@Cmeriwether )

The punched landed toward Leo guts. He felt thousand of needles stabs. Adereline began to pump on him. On one arm he quickly grabbed Asuna's arm and use his other arm to press pressure point to make her arm unusable.

After using his technique he throw her across. Sweat began to drop profusely, and his body was burning up. Leo remain kept his smile. He know that his body won't last long but kept fighting.

@Cmeriwether

Last edited:
Asuna felt the burns stronger, steam released from the arm that Leo was aiming for and everywhere around her. She knew what was happening and needed to stop it. She calmed the steam down, firing out of her hand as she went with a Chop to the neck with not as much steam power.

@Crazytrainer33

------

Damon had been surprised when she said she understood practically the entirety of his middle school years. He then pulled out his cell phone, which was specifically designed not to break when thrown hundreds of feet and also not break when his claws press too hard. He then handed the cell phone to Alexis, on an empty contact page.

"Here, so we can keep in touch if we're separated." Damon explained.

This compliment back along with the hand on the shoulder caused Zoey's blush (Which thankfully had been covered by her mask) to grow all the more as she quickly ducked to tuck her hoodie as a shiver crawled over but she needed to say something back.

"O-oh w-wow uh...t-thanks, yeah I'd...I'd like that too..." Zoey answered back, before she noticed some steam...

@Clite of Dragonbow

"Just making sure everyone is cool, I'll take my leave..." Zack mused, more bemused by the "girlfriend" comment as Alexis seemed to fluster over it. Though he'd allow the pair to work over their bits as he waved Damon and Alexis off before he moved back to the gym where perhaps he'd get a chance to work with one of the training drones or something.

However, what he had seen was steam, as it seemed to be a student or something had caused it as Zack tried to wave it out as he tried to make out the cause of it.

@MarcelGalliard790 @Cmeriwether

Last edited:
"Family?" Dominic tilted his head "Oh, you are asking for my Pack!" He nodded when he finally understood, as he smiled, a small fangs showed off "They are like...Amazing! They are all working hard to coexist with humans! My mom is So smart and Dad is a Pack Lord So he is like... Super Mega Strong!!" Dominic told to Ariana with a big smile and then explained how the packs work. "Each Pack has around 20 to 30 members that are all related in Blood in some way! Usually 3 to 8 of them are warriors, like me! We are So strong it would be hard to imagine and always strongest in the Pack becomes a Lord and strongest Among Lords is a King!" He said with excitment explaining this to Ariana " When a child of Lord becomes an adult, they leave to form they own packs with someone they love! Or sometimes they decide to stay to protect current pack" He said as a finish. "Its probably a lot.. Sorry"
@Cmeriwether
---
Jude kept smiling to the girl and then yawned a Little "I may be a bit tired.. Didnt get any sleep last night.. What would you want to do now? I guess lesson May finish soon" He said that but before he could say something more or do, he noticed something further in a room "Is that your Brother fighting?"
(Sorry for Jude being Short, I didnt get notifs and you guys posted a lot So hard to make reaction to everything that happend...)
@Godjacob

Ariana listened to what Dominic had to say. She got a idea of how his family was.

"Dont worry about it, so this pack is like your extended family, if you counted my grandfather on my father's side and his kids and grandkids, alongside their significant others, there's about a hundred of us, only fifty-five are my cousins, I have eighteen aunts and uncles, and my grandfather is a father of ten, and twenty seven of me, my siblings and cousins, which total sixty-one, are married, so grand total of about one hundred," Ariana explained, "most of the family are human except my branch, and one other branch that's half Water Elemental."

Ariana then calmed down a bit.

@Clite of Dragonbow

-------

Asuna realized she in a hold on her one arm, she fired steam off on that arm in attempt to make confusion, and get him to let go. She went to push him down with a steam powered push.

@Crazytrainer33

Asuna initially went to catch Leo but Cylia got to him first.

"I am apparently stronger than I thought." Asuna told Cylia.

"Don't worry about him, I'll get him moving and out of the way." Cylia responded.

Cylia went to support Leo as his grip weakened due to Asuna's steam.

"You did amazing, Leo," Cylia whispered, "I wouldn't have survived as long as you did against that, even with the one summon I don't tend to use."

Cylia was concerned about the fact she fought a guy that fought an adult Dragon and got out with ten scars or less. She'd have to meet his person at some point, the Dragon, she meant.

-------

Damon Felix sneezed when he was mentioned, as he was the Dragon the group was thinking about.

@Crazytrainer33 @MarcelGalliard790 @Cryronn the Mudkip

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel smiled a little bit under his scarf. “Good job you two. You guys did great.” Marcel spoke sincerely and looked around. “I wonder where he is.” Marcel spoke under his breath.

At that moment Lucien came over to the group curious if the steam was caused by one of them. “Hey. Was all that steam from you guys?” Lucien asked as he looked to the four of them. “It was one of us Lucien. And it obviously isn’t me or Cylia here.” Marcel commented and then Lucien glided around Leo and Asuna. “I feel like it is one of them.” Lucien floated back towards Marcel. “I’m Lucien. Lucien Béchalot. A pleasure to meet you guys and gals.” Lucien spoke and slightly bowed.

Alexis nodded slightly and put her phone number into Damon’s phone. She felt even more safe knowing that she had a way to talk to Damon if she ever was lost or sick. Her heart raced a little bit afterwards. Alexis blushed a little. “Come on. Let’s head back inside.” Alexis spoke to Damon.
(@Cmeriwether )

Last edited:
Leo vision is cleared, but his body is still exhausted. "Thanks for helping me Cylia", he said with a warm smile. "I fought tougher opponents.", he added. He heard Marcel compliment both him and Asuna. "Thanks", he said. He turned toward Asuna. "This was good match hope to go up against you ag-" he said and got interrupted. The boy who interrupted introduced himself and his name was Lucian. "Leo", he said. "Pleasure making aqquintence with you he said.", he added.

@Cmeriwether
@MarcelGalliard790

Zoey scanned the field as her vision, due to the enhancements of her vampirism, allowed her to see clearly even when the steam had been in its peak as she quickly responded to Jude.

"No, he seems to be observing it though. P-perhaps we can take a look to?" Zoey suggested to Jude as they seemed to have some free time.

@Clite of Dragonbow

---------
"I'll say, you both were impressive there." Zack added in as he grinned, while parts of the action had been hard to make out due to the steam he seemed to have a pleased grin on his face as he smiled Leo and Asuna's way.

"You were great out there Leo, and you were also impressive." Zack said as he followed Marcel to compliment his growing friend Leo and Leo's opponent.

@Cmeriwether @Crazytrainer33 @MarcelGalliard790

Asuna looked in Lucien's direction, and spoke up.

"Hello, Lucien-san, I am Asuna Ryugetsu," Asuna explained, "I am the one who caused all the steam, I was sparring with Leo-san here, and used my power here to increase my moves effectiveness, also Leo-san, you just faced a Second degree black belt."

Cylia took note of what Asuna just said. She knew the Steam user was pretty dangerous to tick off, with one getting possibly burned if too close. She then heard Lucien.

"I'm a Druid, and even though that is a natural process, I cannot produce it on my own." Cylia explained, "Leo, I've been trying to understand the life of a city, as I lived in a forest all of my life."

Cylia and Asuna both turned towards the unknown Male, who had complemented both Leo and Asuna.

"Thank you, I am Asuna Ryugetsu, a late latecomer due to Jet Lag," Asuna explained, "I am the one causing the steam, as that is one of my powers, we heard about a dragon earlier who decimated a good portion of the field."

@Godjacob @Crazytrainer33 @MarcelGalliard790 (Marcel and Lucien) @Cryronn the Mudkip (Tara)

------

Damon had turned his phone back to him, as he then added a little heart to the side of her name. As they headed back, he went to hold her hand, if she would accept his hand, when he saw steam in the field.

"Alexis, what is that much steam doing here?"

@MarcelGalliard790

Proposition seemed good and they really had a free time now "Yeah, sure! Lets go and see" He said to her with a smile then he took Zoey by the hand and leaded to somewhere, where they could possibly sit and watch everything.
@Godjacob

"Ooo, I see, I see" He nodded with a smile to her, he was really focused earlier as she has spoken to him about her family.
"To be honest, I hope my dad would someday come here to see this school and see how well I am doing! Maybe during the Tournament he will..." Boy sighed softly.
@Cmeriwether

"My dad is unlikely to make it without guards, he's the mayor of the next town." Ariana continued, "I just hope my cousins don't flood the seats."

Ariana was nervous, due to the fact that if her cousins were headed to Comet Trail, fifty-six people ranging from ages six months to twenty-five years descending on the school, with some of them half fire Elemental.

@Clite of Dragonbow

------

"Thank you," Cylia had responded to Leo.

Asuna had been listening to those around her as she waited for a response from either the unknown or Lucien.

@Crazytrainer33 @Godjacob @Cryronn the Mudkip @MarcelGalliard790

-----

Mr. Monaghan had finished his bathroom trip as he was looking around the School, The Archangel in secret had nothing to do as his lesson plans for next week were already ready. He looked through the updated freshman class roster, noticing at least four new students, he will ask for them to introduce themselves at the next class. For now, he went outside to stretch his wings a little, and keep an eye on things from the sky.

MarcelGalliard790

Lucien nodded at what Asuna and Cylia mentioned. “I suppose I should get to talking a bit more about me.” Lucien spoke calmly as he reached behind his head for the blindfold. “I can assume everyone here knows why I wear this. But for you two. Here’s why.” Lucien spoke as he untied the blindfold and his white eyes and far faded gray pupils had appeared. “I am blind. But with special senses I can make out details of everyone here. So while I can’t literally see. I can ‘See’ You all.” Lucien spoke using air quotations. “Next.” Lucien spoke retying the blindfold around his eyes. “Something hidden behind my hair.” Lucien spoke and brushed some hair behind his ears. Then shown were pointy elf ears. “I’m also an elf. An elf who masters in the art of Swordcasting. An abilities that lets me summon swords to combat.” Lucien explained and smiled a bit
(@Cmeriwether @Godjacob @Crazytrainer33 @Cryronn the Mudkip )

Alexis noticed the steam. “Maybe from a battle?” Alexis responded to Damon. She was also confused as to how all that steam had got in while they were away. She noticed Marcel off in the distance. She wanted to go and break the news before the generals could. But she resisted that fate. ‘It would be better to learn about it from those closest to him.’ Alexis thought to herself
(@Cmeriwether )

Last edited:
"Nice to meet you Asuna, my name is Zack Andrews. And seems like a neat ability, welcome to the school." Zack mused though the topic of dragon had gotten his attention.

"Oh yeah, another pair of students had a spar one who could turn into a dragon. They were taken to the nurse and are all patched up, was pretty fun to watch." Zack confessed as he clarified what additional info he had.

"Don't sweat it Leo." Zack said with a smile to him. Then he noticed Zoey who seemed to approach the scene with Jude as he worked to bring the pair up to speed just as Lucien seemed to describe his own powers to the group.

"Wow, that's pretty cool~" Zack said with a whistle as he seemed to be impressed.

"Seeing without seeing? An Elf? Seems this place if full of the weird and...extraordinary." Zoey had thought to herself.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Cmeriwether @Crazytrainer33 @MarcelGalliard790

"You are talking to another Elf as well." Cylia pushed back her hair, a pair of ears similar to Lucien's were there, she then turned to Zack, "I am Cylia Darksbane, a druid."

Asuna watched the group until the unknown responded, she found out his name was Zack. Lucien had shown off a bit of his powers, mostly making swords. She was surprised about the variety of people here.

"That explains most of the damage around here," Asuna responded, "What are your abilities?"

@Godjacob @MarcelGalliard790 (Lucien) @Crazytrainer33 @Cryronn the Mudkip (whenever you're ready) @Clite of Dragonbow

---------

Damon had figured Alexis wanted to tell Marcel after spotting him, he noticed the steam clear up.

"That girl's got a pretty large group talking to her, including the guy who watched my fight with Max." Damon responded, "Let's watch and see if the area clears out."

Damon moved a little closer to Alexis as he watched the scene.

MarcelGalliard790

Lucien was a bit surprised be the revelation from Cylia. “Wow. I thought I would have been the only elf here. Well shoot. We have demons, Elves, humans, Dragons, this school. Is something else.” Lucien spoke calmly and collected. “Yeah. I mean some of this was from us doing a kind of hostage situation. But most of it was definitely from the fight with the dragon.” Lucien replied quickly back to Asuna
(@Cmeriwether )

Alexis was a bit understanding but also questioning of the choice. “Why not just go and meet them? Sure. I’ll have to make sure I don’t accidentally slip the secret about Doku around Marcel. But I should be fine.” Alexis spoke a bit calmly and then looked back to the group. “It can’t all be that bad.” Alexis spoke quietly.
(@Cmeriwether )

"We can go, but be careful." Damon responded, "I don't need to get in another fight today."

Damon headed off towards the group, leading the way for Alexis to follow, when she was ready to do so. He looked to see Leo, Marcel, a new Guy, Tara, Zach and if his attendance memory was correct, Zoey.

"Hello, I am Damon Felix, and if some of you saw a dragon, that was me," Damon explained, "and this is my girlfriend, Alexis Vespertine."

Asuna and Cylia looked up to find a half Dragon from the looks of it.

"Cylia Darksbane, Druid."

"Asuna Ryugetsu," Asuna responded.

"Were any of you the source of the steam, we just came back from the nurse?" Damon asked.

"That was me, Felix-san," Asuna responded.

"That's an interesting power, I'll say that." Damon responded, waiting for Alexis.

@MarcelGalliard790 @Godjacob @Clite of Dragonbow @Crazytrainer33

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis slowly walked over. She was shy and didn’t want to speak. But she still mustered up the courage to speak. “Yeah. I’m Alexis Verspertine. I’m Damon’s girlfriend. My power is this.” Alexis spoke as she held her hand, palm side up, outward to the group. A red liquid began to bubble on her hand and eventually a blood sphere was made. “I’m a bloodmancer. And part Dragon. B-blood dragon.” Alexis spoke as she looked down to the ground a little bit. She was afraid to make eye contact with Marcel.
(@Cmeriwether @Godjacob @Cryronn the Mudkip @Crazytrainer33 )