• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Clans, Packs, and Tribes

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"You're heading to the Dusk forest...?" He asked her. "Well..I think I'm from there..if you need help..I can guide you there..Unless you mean you're not supposed to be here.." He said while adjusting his witch hat to expose more of his face.

Vixen frowned. "You think you're from there? Are you not sure... Are you by chance, lost?" Vixen frowned. "I know the way back, don't worry, but I'm more concerned about you not knowing where you're from..." Vixen frowned, crossing her arms, looking up at him.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Blair looked back at her with his tired expression. "I know the way back..it's just going over he--.." He pauses for a moment to look around but ends looking confused from which direction he came from. "Uhm...." He sighed a bit.

Vixen frowned. "I could help you get back to Dusk Forest if you need help, I'll ask my Leader if you can stay at out camp for awhile to recover your bearings..." Vixen smiled at Blair, holding a paw out towards him.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
His eyes widened a bit but still keeping the same tired expression. A blush came to his cheeks slightly and offered her his paw. "T-Thank you...you're very nice.." He said to her, while showing a tiny smile.

Vixen smiled as he grabbed her paw. "Your welcome, you have very soft paws too, one of the reasons I keep giving you my paw!" She smirked, before giggling a bit. "Follow me!" She smiled, walking at a steady pace, still holding his paw.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
He started blushing a tiny bit more and walked behind her while still holding her paw. "T-thank you for the compliment..u-uhm..miss.." He said to her quietly while still walking.

Vixen turned back to Blair, giving him a smile as he thanked her, but flinched a second later. "oh, I'm sorry, I must of forgotten earlier, My name is Vixen, sorry." She frowned, rubbing the back of her head nervously.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"That's a nice name..Vixen.." He said as he looked up at her. "I'm sorry for making you go through this trouble...you really didn't need to do this you know..." He frowned a bit and narrows eyes down to the ground slightly with a tired expression.

Vixen blushed. "Thank you!" She smiled as they continued to walk. She looked back at him, "Don't worry, besides, I'm not just gonna leave you lost in the middle of a forest you probably don't recognize, and we should hurry, because you look kinda tired!" She smiled at him.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"I-if you say so.." He stuttered a bit and started to walk a bit faster. He started to stumble a tiny bit since he wasn't used to walking at this speed. "How far is it..?" He asked her quietly.

Vixen smiled. "Don't worry, we're not too far, maybe just a Minute away?" Vixen smiled, which turned to a smirk. "Never mind, we're here!" She smirked, then turning to Blair, putting a finger over her lips while trying to make as less sound as she could while walking to her den.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Blair followed her inside. "Are you sure it's alright for me to be here..?" He asked her while tilting his head. "Well..at least we don't have to walk anymore.." He said in his usual tired expression. "I know I've said it before..but thank you Vixen.." He looked at her.

Vixen smiled. "Our Leader doesn't care enough to do anything to outsiders, especially if they came here with us!" Vixen smiled, sitting down, patting the bed next to her, which was made of hay. (Like in Mystery Dungeon)

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
{Ooo I love Mystery Dungeon ^^}
Blair approached the hay bed and sat down. "Well, I guess that's not bad then.." He said softly. "This bed is comfortable also..." He added. He faced Vixen and smiled slightly. "I'm happy to have met someone like you.."

((I know right xD))

Vixen smiled. "Having a leader that is too lazy to do anything about it is really nice, even though he is really strong!" She giggled, turning to Blair. She blushed. "Thank you, now I'm going to sleep, good night Blair!" She smiled, lying down.

Raven sighed, she placed her head down again. "Try not to have a nightmare again," Raven smiled. "Try to think about something that makes you happy,"

Jewel sighed and nodded, looking down st Raven thoughtfully. With a yawn she returned to laying down the exact way she had before, cuddled up close to the Umbreon, except this time, her violet split tail wrapped around Raven. And she dozed off practically immediately.