• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Clans, Packs, and Tribes

The Dawn Forest, and the Dusk Forest. The two forests are home to many Pokemon, and are side by side, separated by a meadow, known as the Twilight Meadow. Many of the Pokemon living in the forests have formed clans, packs, or tribes, and many of the clans, packs, and tribes do not get along, and often fight. Some of them, on the other hand, get along, and will help other clans, packs, and tribes fight other clans, packs, and tribes, whilst others prefer to not fight, prefering peace over war.

There are times that some of the Pokemon in the clans, packs, and tribes, however, will fall in love with members of rival clans, packs, and tribes, which does not often work out because their leaders find out, and won't allow it. There's also times when Pokemon are in different clans, packs, or tribes than their family, and their leaders won't allow them to see, visit, or interact with their family due to them being in a rival clan, pack, or tribe. This makes life upsetting, and a bit hard for many Pokemon.

Discussion/Sign up thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/clans-packs-and-tribes-discussion-sign-ups.17272/#post-489271

---

Twilight slowly opened her eyes, the rays from the rising sun shining on her face. She stood up and stretched, then looked over at Alpha, who was asleep in the back of the cave. Alpha's den had been flooded due to being next to a river, and water types messing around, so he was temporarily staying in Twilight's den. "Its pretty early, and Alpha is still asleep, so I'll go for a walk." Twilight thought, before walking out of the den, heading towards the meadow, where she usually went for walks at.

Issac jolted up, running circles around Midnight, who was currently asleep. He kept running faster and faster till he hit the side of the den, causing him to fall onto his back. He sighed. "Owww... Ugh, Wake up Midnight!" He yelled. Midnight let out a groan, perking an eye open. "What is it Issac?" Issac jolted up. "Let's go, we need to hunt! For food!" He smiled happily. "Issac, we have a mountain of berries, why would we need to hunt?" He frowned. "Err, Uh, c-cause I wan't to?" Issac frowned. Midnight sighed. "Go back to sleep!"

Twilight reached the meadow and looked around. "No one else seems to be here." Twilight said to herself, jumping on top of a boulder. The boulder started to move, causing Twilight to jump off in alarm. "Oh. Whoops!" Twilight mumbled, once she noticed the boulder was actually a sleeping Graveler. Luckily, Twilight had not woken it up.

Issac sighed. "Fine..." He stood up and walked out of his den. He was met by a oran berry bush, while we walked over to, picking an Oran berry off and plucking it into the air, watching it carefully as if fell into his mouth on the way down. "Yes!" He smirked, as he continued to do the same thing, that was until he missed and the Oran berry rolled off. "Hey! Get back here!" He smiled, chasing after the berry.

Twilight started to walk from the end of the meadow she was at, to the other end, not paying much attention to where she was going. "Maybe I should look for some breakfast for me and Alpha before returning to the den. Alpha would probably enjoy that, since he'd have more time to look for a new den." Twilight thought.

Issac watched as the Oran berry fell into a fast moving River, jumping in after it carelessly. He caught the berry in his mouth, but then hit a rock that poked out of the river. He climbed it triumphantly before realizing the predicament he was in. "U-Uh, S-Somebody help me!" He yelled out, absolutely terrified.

"Huh? What was that?" Twilight thought to herself. Forgetting about deciding to look for her and Alpha some breakfast, she run into the Dusk Forest, looking around to try to find whoever it was she had heard yell for help. "I wonder where whoever it was that yelled is..." Twilight mumbled.

Issac frowned, watching a huge chunk of rock broke apart due to the rapid flowing water. He looked down the river to see a Waterfall. "Of of course there would be a waterfall!" He groaned, turning round to look for any other Pokemon in the vicinity. He frowned, yelling again. "Hello! I need help, Please!"

Twilight's ears perked up, and she ran in the direction of the river, having been close enough to the river to hear Issac yell again. "Hang on! I'll help you!" Twilight yelled, running a bit faster, quickly making it to the river. She looked around until she spotted Issac, and she then ran close to the edge of the river.

Issac smiled as he heard someone yell back at him. "Oh thank Arceus!" He let out a sigh of relief. He soon spotted Twilight near the edge of the river. "Shoot, B-Back up or you might fall in too!" He frowned, watching Twilight closely in hope that she wouldn't fall in.

Last edited:
((Moon? XD))

Twilight quickly jumped back. "Heh, I didn't actually realize how close I was to the edge of the river..." Twilight mumbled, scratching behind her head with a paw. She looked at Issac. "You were the one who yelled for help, right?" Twilight asked. She looked around and spotted some vines. "Those could be used as ropes, they look strong enough to hold someone." Twilight thought.

((Whoops, Lemme edit that xD))

Issac frowned. "Y-Yea, I was the one who asked for help, J-just don't fall in please, I don't want someone else to get in trouble because of me..." He frowned. He kept focus on Twilight, watching her look at the vines. "Y-You think the'll be able to support both of us?" He asked, concerning.

Twilight nodded. "Yep! I'm not quite sure, though..." Twilight said, grabbing the longest vine and taking a couple steps back. "Although I could just let a vine swing to you, so you could grab onto it and get swung back. That might be a bit safer, in case the vines aren't srong enough to support both of us." Twilight said.

"What's going on?!" Hissed a voice. Raven bounded out of the bushes and towards them, stopping a bit away from the river. "Isaac! What's going on?!" The Umbreon called, whipping her head around to see if she could see a place they could get onto easily.

Issac frowned. "T-That sounds like a better idea now that I think of it..." He stood up, trying to balance on the rock, which slowly dissipated as he stood on it. "I-I'm ready, send the vine over, Please!" He frowned. He then turned to Raven. "O-Oh hey Raven, uhhh Long Story short, I kinda got stuck here..." He frowned.

Twilight nodded. She glanced at Raven for a moment, then let go of the vine she had grabbed hold of, letting it swing towards Issac. "Okay, grab hold of the vine! Just be careful and don't accidentally fall in the river!" Twilight said, watching Issac closely. She took a couple steps towards the river.

Issac frowned as the vine swung towards him. He took a deep breath, biting the rope and swinging off it, only 2 seconds have gone by before the vine snapped, and Issac fell to the ground next to Twilight. He lied on his side. "O-Owww..." He groaned, not even bothering to try and stand up, rather staying on the ground.

Twilight smiled. "It worked! Sure, the vine snapped, but you didn't land in the river!" Twilight said, jumping up and down. She stopped jumping and looked at Issac. "Are you alright?" Twilight asked. She glanced at the river for a few moments, seeming to be glaring at it for some reason.

There was a good reason for Twilight to be glaring. The vine snapping was no accident, instead the result of strong psychic powers. Jewel the Espeon stood across the river, glaring at the other Pokémon. But before she was noticed, she started sprinting back toward the Dawn Forest where she lived and where her clan was. Her mission was somewhat successful though. And while she sprinted, all that could be seen from across the river was a blur of violet fur.

Raven's ears twitched. She looked towards the Dawn Forest to see what was violet fur. "Hey!" She snarled, running down to the river and leaping across it, half of her body landed in the water, so she pulled herself up before sprinting after the suspicious Pokemon. "Come back here!" She yowled threateningly, as Ravrn unsheathed her claws while running.

Issac moaned. "everything hurts..." He rolled over so he was laying on his back, facing up. "T-Thank you though, for kinda saving my life..." He tried to smile, but groaned instead. "Arceus Christ..." He frowned, flipping over again.

Twilight smiled. "You're welcome!" Twilight said. Suddenly a loud howl was heard. "Uh oh! Alpha's awake! And I'm not at the den... Heheh, he's probably pretty annoyed, or angry, since me and him usually hunt for breakfast when we both wake up in the morning. I'll see you later!" Twilight said, turning to leave.

Issac frowned. "I'm sorry if I got you in trouble because of me needing to be saved, But for he last time, thank you for saving me, I really appreciate it.." He smiled, standing up. "W-Wait, what is your Name? M-My name is Issac, W-What would your's be?" He asked.

Twilight giggled. "Don't worry, you didn't get me in any trouble! Alpha will understand, so I won't be in very much trouble, if any." Twilight said. "And my name is Twilight! I'm the leader of the Lunar Pack." Twilight added, smiling. Another howl was heard, although not as loud as the first one.

Jewel kept running as fast as her legs would carry her back toward the forest she called home, making the mistake of glancing over her shoulder to see the Umbreon chasing her. She shouldn't have been there. This was a mistake. The Dusk forest was not a place for the young Espeon. Especially when any dark type could easily put her in her place. The Solaris Clan wouldn't be happy if she was caught... Maybe they wouldn't even try to retrieve her.

Raven blasted a Dark Pulse just past Jewel, making an explosion right near the Espeon. She then charged Swift and shot the stars at her. "Get back here!" Raven snarled. Her feet and claws kicked up dust as she narrowed her eyes, picking up pace. As a former member of the Blood Tribe, Raven had developed quite strong legs, from all her running.

With a yelp, Jewel tumbled to the ground, debris from the explosion falling around her, a large rock falling on her leg, causing a loud crack to ring in her ears. That wasn't good. She tried to stand- to run, but toppled over back into her face, in immense pain. Her leg was almost certainly broken while within enemy territory.

Raven stalked up to her, it was noticeable that her normal dark blue eyes were now ice blue, like her father's. "What do you think you were doing?!" Hissed Raven mercilessly, as she put her paw on the Espeon's face, pushing her down. "You're lucky I didn't hurt you even more." She snarled. Raven narrowed her eyes. "I'm leaving you for your leader to find you." She spat, before turning and running off to Issac, her eyes back to their normal shade of blue. "Issac, you okay?" She asked.

The violet Pokémon whimpered and lowered her head as she desperately tried to get up, and walk away. These dark-type Pokémon would eat her alive! Or at least that's what she had been warned about her entire life. When the Umbreon approached, the fear in her emerald eyes was evident. She was shaking and whimpering as she was shoved to the ground. Why did she think this was a good idea? All she wanted to do was prove herself to her clan. That she wasn't as weak as they believed her to be, and that she could be a valuable asset to their team. But no. She failed, just like everything else she did. And it would be no surprise to anyone- especially Jewel- when Blaze, leader of the Solaris tribe would refuse to find her.

Then, suddenly guilt stabbed in Raven's heart, she looked back at the whimpering Espeon. Ugh, stupid instinct. She ran back to Jewel. Raven then proceeded to snake under the Espeon by the side, then stand up, managing to hold her perfectly on her back. "Hold on..." She gasped for breath under the Espeon's weight. She obviously had done this before, but each time she felt weaker under Pokemon's weight.

Issac smiled. "Thank you Twilight, I hope we meet again sometime!" He called after her as she left. He suddenly turned around remembering about Raven. "R-Raven?!" He frowned, running in a random direction, hoping it was the right way.

Before Raven and Jewel could continue talking, they we're both lifted up, a Blue Aura surrounding them. Midnight came out, his right eye glowed, signaling he was using Psychic. "Raven, Espeon, explain yourselves!" He let out a small growl. At that moment Issac caught up, but was caught in Psychic as well. Midnight sighed. "I'm taking you 3 to the den, you can explain yourselves there!" He groaned, walking off as the 3 floated above him.

Raven sighed, she growled at the Espeon before looking to Issac. I hate my instinct. Raven thought bitterly as she was carried by Midnight to the Eclipse Pack's camp.

Issac frowned. :H-Hey, d-don't worry about your instinct, you know your lucky, people would kill for your instincts!" He smiled, trying to cheer her up. He smiled at her sympathetically. "Besides, what do you hate your instincts for anyways?" He asked, slightly confused.

"Because I have empathy so I HAD to just help this doofus." She growled at Jewel. "Midnight's gonna exile me, I know it. After he hears, he might think I'm a traitor...." She mumbled quietly. Raven sighed, drooping her ears.

Issac smiled. "So it's not your instinct! And we're Neutral, we're not against any other Packs! Don't worry about it, Alright? Midnight won't exile you, whatever Exile is." Smiles at Raven before turning to Midnight. "How long till we get there? Oh wait, he can't hear me..."

Raven sighed. "Exile means he'll banish me from being in the pack, FOREVER." She facepalmed, looking at the Espeon, who hadn't spoken since Raven had tried to help her.

Issac smiled. "I told you not to worry about it, besides, all you did was show sympathy to an Espeon, the three of us could beat it senseless if we wanted to, but we're not, because Midnight is probably just gonna use Attract on it to forget whatever happened and go back to Dawn forest or something!"

Issac smiled, "Just don't worry too much about it, and I'm sure you're dad is probably with your Mom... Maybe?" He laughed at himself a bit before turning to the Espeon. :Hi there! What's our name? Mine is Issac!" He smiled, waving his paw at her, his tail swinging back and forth.

Raven snorted in disbelief. "WHY are you trying to talk to her?!" She snapped, still clearly annoyed. The Umbreon then stayed in silence, thinking about her family.