• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Cheese's Pokémon Art Request Thread - CLOSED

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
:O I didn't know you were taking requests! This isn't Pokemon related, but if it isn't too much trouble, could you draw Kirby, Shulk from Xenoblade, and Lucas from Mother 3, all together in a group shot? If it's too much then feel free to ignore me. >3>

DARN MY SCATTERBRAIN! >O<

Last edited:
Got some done.
ragequit_reptain2.png

blue_victini2.png

vaporeon2.png

Last edited:

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
Oh my goodness, you beautiful soul! I can't believe you drew Vaporeon for me! ;/////;
Um, I-I'm not really sure how to repay my gratitude fully to you but I hope that this helps. ♥
Oh my--- I love it, thank you so very, very much! And the Grovyle makes me gigglesnort~
His reaction to the DS is priceless - Who needs a table to flip when you have a DS!

OOH all of these are so great. I really love your art-style, it seems so simple and playful!

Could I request a land-forme Shaymin with a pencil behind it's ear...er flower?

Aaronimations

Formerly Aaron the Fright
i can't remember if i already asked or not but can i have a froslass with a scarf something like my profile picture i can't remember if i asked or not so thx if you will do sorry if this is the second time i said this

I somehow missed that you were taking requests O_O well shit.

Umm... Let's see...
How about a Ludicolo and a Kecleon dancing? Salsa style not slow dance style.