• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Captured by the future. (CBET Alt)

Maker decided to break the awkward conversation by placing the pizza rolls on the center table. "Food is ready!" Part of her wanted to challenge the champion to a battle, but she fought back the urge, since she didn't battle anymore.
"So, Eli, you got a Flareon then?" Maker asked, still trying to change the subject.

Kathren made sure she had everything. Her books? Check. Writing utensils? Check. Flashcards? Check. Her project that was going to be her test in one of her classes? Where was it? She looked around frantically. The egg! She had one job in that class, to keep the egg safe and properly care for it and she lost it! What kind of student was she? Kitty pawed her leg. "Sorry dear," Kathren told her cat, "I'm looking for that egg right now." Kitty nodded and bounded off, ran back to her, then bounded off in the same direction again. Kathren understood the message and followed her Pokemon. Kitty brought her to her room where the tan egg was sitting in its container. Kathren sighed with relief. "Kitty, when I come home, remind me to give you some treats or something. You're a doll. Gotta go, tell the others that I love them, bye!" Kathren rushed out of the house and hurried to school.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Adolph simply sat in the corner, clutching his head as if he was on the verge of a mental breakdown, but Kat and Pyskha simply ignored him and chose to head over to the table that the food was being served on, looking pleased. "Finally, food! I haven't eaten in a while, with training, I forgot to eat for two days!" Katyusha commented, with Vypyskha giving a playfully disapproving look. "Oh, Kat, is training all you think about?" Vypyskha asked. Meanwhile, the Champion gave a simple reply. "Well, of course not, I think about Adolph a lot as well." The two chuckled and headed over to the table, each grabbing a respectful amount of rolls and heading onto the couch, eating quietly. However, as Maker commented that they go see Kathrenz, Adolph lifted his head from the corner, looking like he has started to regret everything he has become. "Johto? From what Leader Maxie tells us, NanoCorp in that region has fallen due to the sudden invasion and control of a certain evil group... I doubt that once we get in, we will be able to get back out..." He spoke quietly, finally speaking in understandable English.

Maker noticed Adolph's odd behavior. While the girls were getting pizza rolls, she prepared tea for him. Maker sometimes acted like her missing sister, to make it feel like she was still there. She sat down next to Adolph and gave him his tea. "Don't worry I have connections, we can have them approve our arrival and leave asap."

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
The female members of The Phoenixes did not seem to bother with Adolph or Maker, as at that moment, they only brought bad feelings to him, as they were painful reminders of what he has become. Adolph took the offered tea with trembling hands, and with a shaky grasp, attempted to drink from the mug. "It doesn't matter, I am likely to get captured and arrested... If Tempest are still in control... They would likely have a bounty on my head, as I was... Once a scientist for them... I was forced into it, but at the same time... I was young, and still had my family... They threatened their termination for my refusal to cooperate... I was... Actually a contributer to the technology they used when taking over Johto, even if they only recently started using my tech... So in a way, by choosing to go with the side of good... And after they finally realized how much worth I am... I am likely to be captured... And since your group are all I have left, they would be left with using you guys to force me into cooperation... That is why I cannot go to Johto..." He replied in a coarse, wavering and trembling voice, as if he was on the verge of tears, which he likely was, for he regretted dearly the fact that his inventions and research was used for evil... As some of his tech contributed into Johto being taken over... Poor guy...