• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Mmmm yasss frequent posts are nice. Hard to keep up with, but nice XD

I shall now go to work on...

THE BUTTONS

Edit: sigh, I'm a little frustrated about the removal of the messages from the admin since I tried to apologize for it. I guess I should have removed it anyways. Won't happen again.

Uh. I'm actually really confused right now. The staff edited their post and added that forms should be posted here instead, when in the rules it said that it was okay if actual roleplay was going on. Let me message them really fast.

*Krynio grabs a megaphone and speaks while trying to remain calm*

Okay... okay... let's just all calm down first and take a breather...

I think that what stellar means that the PRPs should only have RP content if there's a discussion and all OOC main talk and other stuff belongs in the discussion if I had to paraphrase what he said. Please don't smite me if I got it wrong... :c

I'm gonna go ahead and ask anyways for the sake of things, and see if we can get the posts concerning Snow back (so that the OOC can be edited out.) I was sort of scared when we had a message from Stellar myself, but I'm certainly doing my best to be respectful and calm about it.

SOMEONE KILL ME IM TOO NEW TO POKECHARMS FOR THIS TO BE HAPPENING MY POOR HEART CANT TAKE IT

I'll just respond to @Shimmering for the character interaction real quick and try to help resolve this matter without stirring things up since I'm as scared as a Krynio wanting his teddy in the vast darkness...

Let's just try to stay calm since we're dealing with something that could turn into a bit of a conflict if not dealt with right...........

Mhm. After all, staff is here to help us, not hinder!

I checked through the roleplay and I don't think anyone else's messages were removed containing roleplay content, thankfully. I'll keep you guys posted on the next course of action.

I'm still very confused.. I know why they don't want OOC in the main thread, but concerning the Bios, they said to post them here but... everyone already has?

Heck, I was so scared I had to listen to my favorite song twice to calm me down.
Anywho, I'm rather confused as well... It's like Stellarwind hasn't read the discussion thread.

I think that I might need to be a bit cautious for now until things are resolved since I don't want to have my posts suddenly in the void just because of said thing that I didn't know about...

Anyway, I would just like to Axew an important question about the icebreakers...

Since Joel cannot exactly talk, how is he going to be able to introduce himself in front of everyone? (This is probably going to be a pretty fun challenge haha...)

Well... I guess that might be the only way since I'm 110% sure that no one is going to be able to understand what I would consider probably the equivalent of baby talk if I had to be honest...

Let's just hope that he doesn't get in a fight or something with everyone around since I'm pretty sure that he might get a spanking or two for getting into a third fight... (Which might make him even more mad haha.)

Welp, don't worry, you haven't seen the icebreakers we will play yet! They don't all require conversation.

As for the situation with Stellar, they responded quite kindly to my message and here is how they explained it: the rule about it being acceptable to post forms that contain roleplay content only applies to roleplay threads without discussion threads. Also, they don't exactly need to check this thread because the point of their comment was asking us to remove the bios from the actual roleplay. I'll go ahead and edit the first post here to reflect the changes, but for everyone else:

EDIT YOUR ROLEPLAY RESPONSES IN WHICH YOU INCLUDED THE FORM. IT IS JUST FINE THAT THEY "ENROLLED," JUST REMOVE THE BIO. ASSUMING YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY, POST THE BIO HERE.

Also, we were able to recover Tsu's response! Huzzah! Stellar is super sweet so no need to be scared y'all. From now on, also, ALL OOC belongs here.

Can't wait to continue tomorrow. Toodles!

Removing the bio in accordance with orders... and well, I'm just going to work on my cute little Fakemon before I go to bed soon. (The time for me right now is 22:23, or 10:23 PM.)

VALOUR BABY PLEASE. Be brave young one. It IS in your name.

Thank you for editing grumps! Everyone else, look to this wonderful role model here.

EDIT: You're edit is swanky as well Charles.

I think Tsu went to sleep already, so I'll have to wait and see if Valour will have to swoop in and save the day. If only Valour wasn't an ironic name.

Oh, well then, I missed a lot of excitement didn't I. First of, thank you @IBELIEVEYOUDO for mentioning Cliff being at the announcement, makes my job of 'catching up' a whole lot easier. Secondly, I'll go remove my bio from my first post, I believe that was a problem, right?

It's 3:22 am here rip. So, yes, everyone PLEASE remove your bios from the roleplay if you haven't already! They all belong over here! Also, I'm gonna post the icebreakers in the morning because most of us are asleep/out of order/etc. so please be patient ♥ and you're welcome about the Cliff thing xD

...And I never mentioned it, but Keybored I love Lady Fluffle-Puff.

Oh my, SO sorry I wasn't on for this yesterday, guys! One thing happened after another, then I ended up visiting a relative in the hospital. I'll try to get something up momentarily. I also had to read through all of the missed posts in the discussion here because I wanted to know how we were continuing...

This looks like a great RP, is it too late to join? Anyway.. I have a question.
So, I read in the rules that pseudo-legendaries aren't allowed, which is pretty sad cause I wanted to make a Deino but, you know, whatever. However, reading some replies (not all of them, sorry but almost 200 messages are too much right now, maybe this evening) I noticed that someone is RPing as a Jangmo-o.

Soooo.. yeah. Is it too late to join? And are pseudo fine or nah?

*Krynio grabs his other megaphone and takes a stand on the judge booth as he presents his evidence and point*

Objection mate...

Pusedo legendaries are the fully evolved Pokémon, NOT the baby forms if I am to be correct according to their standards; and here's why...

Evidence:
"There are eight Pokémon considered to be pseudo-legendary Pokémon, all of which are evolved to the fullest extent. All pusedo-legendary Pokémon have a three-stage evolutionary line, 1,250,000 million experience points at max level, and a base stat of 600 before Mega Evolving takes into account; no more, no less. The pusedo-legendary Pokémon are as following of up to date with Generation VII standards: Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp, Hydreigon, Goodra and Kommo-o."

Last edited:
*Krynio grabs his other megaphone and takes a stand on the judge booth as he presents his evidence and point*

Objection mate...

Pusedo legendaries are the fully evolved Pokémon, NOT the baby forms if I am to be correct according to their standards; and here's why...

Evidence:
"There are eight Pokémon considered to be pseudo-legendary Pokémon, all of which are evolved to the fullest extent. All pusedo-legendary Pokémon have a three-stage evolutionary line, 1,250,000 million experience points at max level, and a base stat of 600 before Mega Evolving takes into account; no more, no less. The pusedo-legendary Pokémon are as following of up to date with Generation VII standards: Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp, Hydreigon, Goodra and Kommo-o."

Yes of course, but the rules already stated that you must start with the first stage of your species (obviously), and it also states that with time your pokemon would eventually evolve.
So, eventually, that Jangmo-o will become a Kommo-o.

*Krynio uses his small mallet*

Objection!

It doesn't say that it HAS to evolve does it? (Implying that they don't have to evolve even if they're capable of being able to.)

(And this case is Charlespark vs Satokuye now sooooo... yeah, I think that we should wait for believe to come back on to help us settle this.)