• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
YELLS SORRY HI. I will be roleplaying the characters I've created, yes >_> because of the fact that you guys don't know dorm assignments/schedules/etc. so... please do not bunny my characters! NPC or not.

You however may create your own NPCs as you see fit, but don't make them major characters is all I ask. They can be random students at the school but I most likely won't be listing them under the students tab I add later.

As you'll see in the post I'm working on (so many students I have to work with lmao) I'm just going to add some stuff to tweak the conversations. Normally, I'll be assigning rooms and the like, but I'll try and work with the pairings all of you have already created. Thank you for the apologies!

The only thing all of you might need to edit is the numbering system in the dorms. Ignite's dorms use 100s, Purity's dorms use 200, and Strike's dorms use 300. (EX: Room 210 would be a Purity room.)

Give me a bit to work on my response, and then we can all continue ♥ the first day will mostly be settling in and getting accustomed to the campus.

Oh! And Shimmering, I wanted to clarify something with you. On Glare's form, you mention she's genderless, but put female/male. You should probably change that to agender, genderfluid, or some other nonbinary label. However, due to your usage of she/her pronouns, the way you should phrase gender is like this;

Gender: Agender (or whatever you want to use there), She/Her pronouns.

Agender, in this universe, is not only its own sex, but it can be used for Pokemon that simply do not IDENTIFY with traditional genders. This is an LGBT friendly roleplay! Your character's pronouns do not necessarily need to match their sex. Agender Pokemon, however, are NOT male/female. They are not a combination, but are unique. Just thought I'd clear that up with you. The last thing I want to do is mislabel your character! ♥

Am I too late??
House: Ignite
Personality (Optional): Isabelle tends to be with friends a lot of times, but she sometimes prefers some alone time. She likes to take revenge on almost everyone who tries to mess with her. She enjoys to sing and dance, as well as smelling flowers in gardens.
History (Optional): Will be revealed later in the roleplay
Extra (Optional): None?

Last edited:
Hello, hello! Seal, it's definitely not too late and a pleasure to have you join! Please go into the roleplay thread though and have Isabelle talk to our resident counselor, Ms. Black, and present the enrollment application there. Excited to have you! ♥

Okay... so we posted at the same time... and well poor Skitty... (The Gible and Skitty are my NPC characters and they'll be minor here... they may appear here and there and that's kinda really it.)

So we have Joel already going into two fights here... I'd wonder if he could break his previous record... Hopefully not...

It's okay that we responded at the same time, I just sort of dropped a little corrective response over there. Also pfF BAYLEEF YES THAT IS ME. Thanks for the correction of the numbers!

Time for a bit of a fix I suppose.

EDIT: I did not realize Joel would have his own room, so I'll have to use Celebi's help to revert time a bit and change the thing then unfortunately.

*a Camtonian Totodile comes over while holding his giant pencil*

Go ahead and respond to your heart's content! I want to let you guys get settled in so far ♥ there will be an announcement here soon. Thanks for fixing it, charlespark. Have fun everyone! ♥

also I am bayleef it is me

Nope, no need to take it out! I said you can include what the nurse said, for now. Just please don't do that in the future :/

Also, a couple things I hadn't responded to on the last page of this:

1. Sad to see Nova go.
2. LOOK AT MS. BLACK AND THAT ADORABLE LITTLE ACCESSORY THAT IS CANON NOW! THANK YOU GRUMPY YOU ARE OUR RESIDENT ARTIST. ♥
3. The reason I did not room Valour and Joel together is because it was said before my response that Joel had a special room set for him. I was going with that as canon, since it actually happened in the rp.

Alright, well I won't be doing it in the future then I suppose.

It's a bit saddening to see Nova leave by the way...

I will be having Joel read the note in the next post when he sees it, as it's from the Nurse. (I'll make it to someone else if that's not okay with you. :3)

You're too nice aaa >w< Always a shame to have someone drop out, though I suppose it is better for them to say so rather than abandoning ship without telling anyone.

Note to self: Be careful of which NPCs you are interacting with...

Quick question: Are we going to have the same classes by house, or is it going to be different for everyone?

Fixed the room number in my post, thank you for the clarification! I'll have to sign off for the night but I'll be up again tomorrow. Once again, thank you @IBELIEVEYOUDO for setting this up! RPs as complex as this always have a few hiccups, so don't let it get you down. This is a really great premise and I can't wait to continue RPing. ♥

I went ahead and posted a response since not much other interaction occurred (probably do to crazy time zones.) But never fear, there will be more time to socialize with students afterwards!

I definitely agree with you on that one, grumpster.

To Joel's lovely owner, everyone will have a GENERAL set of the same classes, and there will also be classes SPECIFIC TO HOUSE. ^^ because I mean, hey, all the 'mons gotta learn to read. Once we get into classes and such, I'll be getting an assignment thread posted so that this thread and the roleplay thread don't get clogged up.

Thank you so much Limniris--I was SUPER worried people would go "ew they're actually mean I don't like them" and leave. Your words of encouragement mean more than you know.

@Seal Pup please come join us! ♥

Joel should be a bit fine for now at least, until something stirs him up...

On another very important note, I may give a trusted someone my permission to control Joel for interactions should I be absent for more than a day or two for any reason. If the task is a bit more significant like a battle, please contact me as soon as possible and I'll try to get my post in. (And this can only be done if he's really needed to complete the interaction; I.e. a conversation needing to be finished.)

I'm pretty sure that Joel tops being the worst student maybe since he's already gotten into two fights on the first day of school... (And it ain't even lunch yet!)

*Joel sticks his tongue while sharpening his claws*

OH JEEZ. Okay sorry, I wasn't entirely sure? I'll leave my posts for now but I'll make sure not to in the future. I'll still include OOC chat occasionally in roleplay responses that have actual IC chat in them, but I will not only respond with OOC. Bleh, forums are weird.

Glad to have our new students as well! Bye, Seal ♥

And Joel is like... a sweet SINnamon roll. He's terrible but I love him anyways.

I'll be adding the spoiler buttons tonight for all the informational goodness, and will add the student info later. Cheers!