• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Done/Fixed Can't Enter Chat

For some reason, I cannot enter the Chat anymore. Before the update with all the Gen 7 Pokemon in the background, I was able to easily access the chat, having its own button and all. I did find out how to get the link for it (here it is: http://pokecharms.com/pages/chat-full/ ), but I haven't been able to get in. Is anybody else experiencing this issue, or is it just me?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Can you try again now and see what happens? If not, can you give me more details about what you're actually getting when you try – do you get error messages anywhere on the chat widget, or anything else that might hep us point to the problem?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
It means "operating system," my apologies. Normally it's Windows, macOS, Linux, or ChromeOS on a PC/laptop, or iOS or Android on a phone or tablet. By your using Chromium, though, I'm guessing you're on Linux?