1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done/Fixed Can't Enter Chat

Discussion in 'Questions and Site Feedback' started by DoctorRubix, Nov 21, 2016.

1. For some reason, I cannot enter the Chat anymore. Before the update with all the Gen 7 Pokemon in the background, I was able to easily access the chat, having its own button and all. I did find out how to get the link for it (here it is: http://pokecharms.com/pages/chat-full/ ), but I haven't been able to get in. Is anybody else experiencing this issue, or is it just me?

2. Teapot

Teapot Virtual Duck Enthusiast
    Staff Member Administrator

Can you try again now and see what happens? If not, can you give me more details about what you're actually getting when you try – do you get error messages anywhere on the chat widget, or anything else that might hep us point to the problem?

3. I get no error messages.
    It's what it should look like, except that the box the actual chat is in is blank.

4. Teapot

Alright, what's your browser and OS?

5. I use Chromium, no idea what an OS is.
    It's like Chrome, but open source.

6. Teapot

It means "operating system," my apologies. Normally it's Windows, macOS, Linux, or ChromeOS on a PC/laptop, or iOS or Android on a phone or tablet. By your using Chromium, though, I'm guessing you're on Linux?

7. Hold on, I just found out how to get on to the chat. I now use Firefox.

8. Teapot

Excellent, glad we've got this sorted :)