• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Bros: Melee

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Joker looked up as he was heading out from the previous fight. The Jester like figure from earlier was floating down towards him. He glanced back the screen which showed off the next set of matches. “Quarterfinals already, we’re just moving right along.” He muttered to himself, before moving his eyes back to his next opponent. “Yeah, you were Sonic’s friend weren’t you? Hope you put up as good of a fight as he did.” Joker said, a slight smirk growing on the corner of his lips.

@Shen: King of the Mist

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“Hehe, I won’t be going easy if that’s what you mean. What are we waiting for? Let’s go!”

NiGHTS fluttered into the rift, disappearing and then reappearing in the stage. Cupping their hands, they yelled back through the other side.

“Hope you don’t mind me picking the map now do you?”

Taking the silence as a yes, they decided to choose the map. Calling out their map choice, the map began to warp. They had chosen soft museum, a dream world NiGHTS visited often, and one that their brother Jackle used to have authority over.

A large grassy hill scape erupted forth that felt like it was made of trampolines, and large granite and marble looking structures erupted in random locations. Lamp posts and benches also emerged, a wobbly looking sidewalk laying down aside them. it was as if they had just entered a park world of elastic and history.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Sturm lowered himself to the ground as the Arena started to shift back to its usual appearance. Leaping off of his jets, they landed behind him and disappeared into pixelated explosions.

Sturm laughed triumphantly, speaking up. " ANOTHER BATTLE WON BY THE MIGHTY BLACK HOLE ARMY! LET THE NEXT OPPONENT BE WARNED; EVERY ATTACK THEY LAUNCH WILL BE MET WITH DESTRUCTION AND FURY! EVERY ALLY THEY SEND WILL BE ANNIHILATED! " Sturm bellowed out, before pointing at Eggman, directing his speech at the doctor.

" YOUR ROBOTS ARE GOOD, BUT KNOW THAT THE BLACK HOLE NATION ALWAYS STANDS AT THE TOP! FEEL PROUD THAT YOU HAVE LOST AT THE HANDS OF I, STURM! NOTHING WILL STOP ME FROM CONQUERING THESE WORLDS! NOT EVEN YOU, YOU WORM! "

And with that being said, Sturm turned, his cloak fluttering behind him, and he exited the arena back to the lobby via the gateway. Where the giant alien dictator stood by the gateway and stared down Gunvolt without a word, completely silent, knowing who he was from the pictures on the board.
@ArmedBlue
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The Courier finished swapping his equipment around with his companions, and swapped out Arcade Gannon, calling him back and instead getting Boone to appear. The Courier, having a plan in the back of his mind, gave Boone a stealth boy, and cast him and ED-E away again before getting up from the bench and approaching Masaru. Examining the youngster, The Courier looked Masaru up and down..

[Perception 4, Intelligence 6] Very confident, and very aggressive. It was blatantly obvious that Masaru wanted to do nothing else but tear him apart. The Courier could use this to his advantage. After all, having your head clouded with such hatred can easily lead to tunnel vision, focusing only your target.. that, and it would be much easier to trick Masaru with lies and acting, like how The Courier tried with Specter before Specter foiled his plan with that explosion technique.

[Perception 6, Science 100] Despite being so confident, Masaru did not look powerful, nor did he look like someone who could possibly have a supernatural power, like Specter had it. As it IS common that a supernatural power either affects your appearance or personality, neither of which Masaru had shown. The Courier put together that Masaru must have a powerful weapon, like a gadget or a robot, to his name. Good thing the Courier decided to pack Energy Weapons for an extra punch, not to mention switching it up.

[Perception 6, Intelligence 6] Seeing how Masaru seemed to interact just fine with the other boy just now, it seems Masaru is harboring a hatred against adults. The Courier figured it must be from a deep-rooted traumatic experience. However, as bad as The Courier felt for the boy, he still had to teach Masaru a lesson regardless that hatred leads to nothing but problems, not to mention give the boy a reality check that his problems are not the biggest issue in the world. It is a harsh truth, but the truth nonetheless.

The Courier finished his examination of Masaru and spoke up.
[ A demon, huh? Interesting.. considering you have nothing on me, and how I've seen you interact with that other kid just fine, you must hold a serious grudge against all grown-ups. I can understand it partially, but to think everyone is the same.. that's not healthy. At all. Anyhow, onto the battlegrounds.. ]

The Courier commented, not really leaving Masaru any opportunity for a rebuttal, knowing that it didn't seem like he could get through Masaru for now, as he headed into the gateway, choosing the stage.

It feels like the kid doesn't know too much about other problems in the world, he seems too self-centered on his own hatred for adults.. let's give him a taste of the outside world's problems..
The Courier thought, just before speaking up his arena request. [ Courier's Mile, in The Divide. ]

Upon his words being spoken, the area changed into a much darker, much more depressing scenery.. somehow even worse than the Sierra Madre. Ruins everywhere, with radiation tingling in the air like a summer breeze, a protective barrier was formed to shield the two fighters from it. The arena itself was a large crossroads area, completely worn down with cracked and broken concrete. The Barrier wasn't just protecting the fighters from the radiation the place had, but also from the irradiated deathclaws and the mad ghoul people that were the irradiated marked men, both of which were wandering the area and every now and again glancing at the barrier that was created, sometimes trying to ram it or shoot it, failing to break it/in. Some of the walls had strange markings; black overall, with outlines of human beings on them. Strangely, some outlines were... smaller than others.. some below half the size of other outlines..

Checking up on all his weapons, the Courier made sure everything was in order, and awaited Masaru's Arrival.

“DUH! Of course your a demon! Why should I believe anything you say? Why don’t I just beat you do a bloody pulp so I can show you who is the real top dog here!”

Masaru chalked him up to another demon spouting off grown up nonsense. After Courier went in first, Masaru gestured to him with his thumb to Bowie, sticking out his tongue and crossing his eyes in a mocking fashion.

After that, he followed suit with Courier, coming just in time to See the map change. As it took an even more depressing tone than that tone Courier exhibited, Masaru rolled his eyes, bringing out his controller. It reminded him of home somehow, with the destroyed scenery. A war that Demons had caused. This reinvigorated him to press a button on the controller.

Suddenly, Mark Guyver drilled up from the ground, breaking forth with a pair of mighty drills. Masaru snickered as the new Hero Bot stood above Courier.

“This one will be easy. For a demon like you, this’ll be child’s play, literally! Go Mark Guyver! Show this stinky demon just who he’s messing with!”

He used the controller to command the giant robot, who was still in the air, to rocket down toward courier, using gravity as well as it’s jets to smash him with it’s powerful drills.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Bandana Dee
"Well, it's nice to meet you GV! That's right, Bandana Waddle Dee, but you can just call me Dee. Kirby and I go way back, we competed in a strength competition to see which one of us was the strongest. Since then, we've fought as enemies and side by side as best friends." Dee's eyes showed that he would've been smiling if he had a mouth. Then he saw a giant figure approach from behind Gunvolt. "Uhh GV, I think your opponent is here... Go get him, Kirby and I will be cheering you on, right Kirby?" Kirby just gave a "Kaiby!" in response, which was basically a yes. Gunvolt's opponent looked terrifying, Bandana Dee hoped he would be ok.

Bowie
Bowie laughed at Masaru's gestures towards the Courier. Bowie still believed that not all adults were demons, but the ones in this tournament definitely had to be brought down a peg or two. Bowie ran in behind Masaru so he could get a good seat for the fight. He was just in time to see Mark Guyver come out of the ground, ready to take on Courier.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt smiled at Dee, seemed like a nice guy. "Well, looks like you two have been on your own adventure-" He cut himself off, Sturm's menacing aura could be felt in the air, even more so thanks to his Septima. Someone really wanted to do battle. "I'll do my best, Dee." He gave him a thumbs up, turning around to face the alien dictator who towered over him. He didn't feel scared, it was more like a necessity for him to take his opponent down. "So you're Sturm, right?" He said, walking closer to the nearby gateway. "Let's do this." He stated, and without another word, walked into the gateway to begin the battle.
@DevVoid

As Johnny wandered around outside the arenas, he spotted the strange looking robot, "Yep... No doubt about it... That's my opponent" Cage said. He decided to walk over to Metal Sonic and introduce himself. "You must be Metal Sanic? I'm Johnny Cage ,but my friends just call me Johnny. You can call me Johnny too bud" Johnny Said extending his hand to shake. Johnny was interested in seeing how his fight would go.

~Sly Cooper...~

Sly Cooper began looking around to see if there were any other slackers who've been disqualified ,and were now simply watching the fights.

~Commander John Shepard...~

Commander John Shepard was about to send a picture to Ashley Williams ,but for some reason the message didn't go through, "Huh... Guess I'll have to send it another time... Or when this tournament is over, show her in person" Shepard said. He sat back to continue watching the fights.

DevVoid

The Courier looked closely at Mark Guyver as soon as it erupted from the ground, quickly glancing at what could be a weak point. Having fought a lot of robots, the Courier reckoned the middle part, which had a different design than the giant robot's other parts, was covering its weakpoint. And considering the shields on its arms, the cover couldnt be that strong. Quickly calculating Mark Guyver's landing position, the Courier leapt back, lobbing a plasma grenade to bounce it off the ground and have it explode where Mark Guyver was gonna land; specifically, where the cover of its weakpoint was gonna be positioned when it landed. The Courier got some distance between himself and the giant robot before crouching and taking out his trusty missile launcher, preparing to either fire it at Mark Guyver's center piece or to use it as an escape. @Shen: King of the Mist
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sturm looked at Gunvolt, not figuring him to be much of a threat, and entered the gateway. As he arrived at the arena, he chose what the stage will terraform into;

A similiar island to the one he fought Geralt on, only; a river was running from the top part of the island down to the bottom, separating Sturm and Gunvolt to each respective left and right side. The island was in the center of a small ocean, which had the surrounding other sides of land fit with large mountains. The island was desolate of life, though every now and again, high above the arena, flew life-sized Green Earth, Blue Moon, Orange Star and/or Black Hole aerial war machines, some clashing against- and destroying each other, either with kamikazes or by blowing eachother up with their own weaponry.

Deciding to take the first move, Sturm summoned four Anti-Air Tanks and four Battle Helicopters, letting them form a barrier infront of him while firing a stream of bullets at Gunvolt's general area, the Battle Helicopters using their machine guns and the Anti-Air Tanks using their Vulcan Cannons. He covered his position behind him by summoning two Rocket Launchers, who were ready to fire a hail of rockets at Gunvolt should he try to attack Sturm from behind. @ArmedBlue

Mark Guyver landed on the ground with a smash, it’s drill arm’s shield facing Courier as the plasma grenade went off on it. It seemed to kindly damage the shield, but thankfully it was built to sustain damage, so it wasn’t breaking just from one grenade.

“So THATS what to your planning!” Masaru scoffed. “I know your tricks now demon, they aren’t gonna work on me!”

As courier brought out their rocket launcher, he knew he had to aim and either be stationary or slow. Using this to his advantage, the grinning demon hunter had mark Guyver protect his core with one drill arm whilst he fired the other drill. The now A.I. Controlled shield would spiral toward his foe and seek him out

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
With Sturm having taken the first move, Gunvolt had to think fast. Eight units being summoned in front of his opponent meant it would be difficult for him to attack head on, so flanking was his best choice. He shot several Vasuki darts at the Anti-Air Tanks and Battle Helicopter as he ran to his right and counter clockwise, jumping over the river with his Flashfield's help. If any of the darts hit any of their intended targets, they'd quickly jump from unit to unit, letting his Flashfield's electricity take them out quickly.

Rocket salvos were headed his way thanks to the two Rocket Launchers, but they were no match for his Flashfield, detonating them a safe distance from him. Now running directly at the two Rocket Launchers that were presumably reloading, Gunvolt shot three darts at Sturm before jumping on top of one of the Rocket Launchers, making electricity course through it and the other nearby one. They seemed to stop moving, when...

Both Rocket Launchers were surrounded in an azure aura as Gunvolt jumped off and used them as cover, before they were done reloading and now opened fire upon those that once were their allies. One of them would fire rockets at the leftover units (if any survived), while the other would launch rockets at Sturm and follow his every movement.
@DevVoid

Last edited:

The Alright Attorney

Joker glanced all around the changing landscape, surprised at just how strange the place looked, and even felt. The cognitive palaces he visited were strange but had some sort of internal logic to them. Surely this place does too, he just needs to figure it out himself. Once everything had settled, Joker has leaped back towards one of the marble structures, feeling as though they’d be the most stable.

I have no idea what NiGHTS can do....
He thought to himself, while observing his opponent. No clear indication of abilities besides flight from looking at them. This arena is most likely based off where they’re from, so I can’t expect anything traditional.

With these thoughts in mind, Joker formulated a plan, quickly summoning Arsene. The Persona flew straight towards NiGHTS, swinging for their chest in an arcing motion from right to left, while Joker stayed behind, observing the interaction.

Jackle set up shop here for a reason. It was unexpected and toyed with the mind, just like the mantle toting maren. NiGHTS, having been to this place before, decided to fly away from Arsene as they came out, flying fast face first into a wall.

The wall bent in a cartoonish fashion as NiGHTS was caught in it, allowing Arsene to sail overhead. Then suddenly...

*Sprong!*

NiGHTS was launched by the wall, which thrust the purple jester in the opposite direction after it flipped them like a a catapult. This launched them even faster than they normally would drill toward Joker, who rested atop a structure.

DevVoid

So, the Courier was correct; that strange center piece is covering something important, most likely a weak point. However, now he had to act fast, as one of the giant robots' drills were fired at him. The Courier quickly removed one hand off of the launcher to take out a pulse mine, activated it and threw it at the drill. Hopefully, it was enough to disable the drill, which allowed the Courier his next step; using his missile launcher to blast the Drill out of the barrier and out of reach for the giant robot. @Shen: King of the Mist
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sturm saw the incoming darts and snapped his fingers, destroying his tanks and helicopters so the darts aimed at them would fly past him, and summoning a transport helicopter infront of him to block the three incoming darts aimed at him. Snapping again to destroy the transport helicopter as he no longer needed it, Sturm followed Gunvolt's movements, and felt a familiar feeling, looking at his rocket launchers. The same thing he felt when Geralt took control of his units back then.

However, Sturm was not worried. He knew what Gunvolt didn't; Rocket Launchers can only hit far-away targets. And considering the Rocket Launchers were right infront of him, it gave them no range to attack Sturm successfully. Sturm simply summoned two Neotanks as the Rocket Launchers' Rockets flew right over and past him, aswell as six Infantry. He let the two Neotanks fire at the Rocket Launchers to destroy them, while letting his Infantry fire their rifles at Gunvolt. @ArmedBlue

*Bzzzzt!*

The pulsemine activated, the drill’s A.I. Shutting down. The thrusters on the back end were halted, but it still kept it’s momentum hurtling toward Courier. That’s when it was hit by the rocket Courtier had. This attack impacted the top part of the front side of the drill, damaging the drill bit and sending it into a twirl. it swung it’s blunt back portion due to this movement to where it would slam into the Courier, and due to him lifting a heavy weapon would make it hard to evade. If it hit, it would slam him into the ground and lodge itself there until it was brought online.

Meanwhile Masaru manually operated the main suit, charging straight forward. Mark Guyver sprinting and would move to jab the demon if he were to evade.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Did the rockets seriously just miss? Gunvolt thought as he moved away from the Rocket Launchers to dodge the gunfire directed at them. His darts had missed as well, but at least he hadn't gotten hit so far. He kept running at top speed to outpace the Infantry's gunfire, launching a barrage of Cerberus darts at them to take them out quickly. Those Neotanks did seem pretty strong, so taking over them would be great. He ran at them and hid behind them to cut off any surviving Infantry's line of sight, while the Neotanks were busy taking out the Rocket Launchers.

Sending another shock through the Neotanks, they were surrounded in azure electricity, Gunvolt attempting to hack them. The Rocket Launchers had been destroyed, but he wouldn't need those if he managed to claim the Neotanks. If he managed to get done on time, they would open fire on Sturm almost immediately. To cover himself while he hacked, he let out his Orochi drone to shoot darts and keep Sturm busy.
@DevVoid

Last edited:

DevVoid

Well, that could have gone better. The pulse mine worked, but the blast sure didn't. With the drill bit flying at him, the Courier rotated his missile launcher, now holding it vertically by the top and bottom ends. The drill bit would end up flying into the missile launcher, denting it heavily, rendering it unusable. It also knocked the Courier back a hefty bit, giving him some moments to react to Mark Guyver's charge.

Thinking quickly, the Courier dropped his broken missile launcher and dashed forward, getting low and sliding underneath Mark Guyver, right inbetween his legs. As the Courier rolled to break his slide and get back into running, he took out two flash bangs, one in each hand.

The Courier pulled the pin of each of the flash bangs using both his pinkies and threw them towards Masaru, to his left and right, hopefully catching him off-guard and stunning him. Should the Courier succeed, he will then active a Stealth Boy to hopefully confuse Masaru and successfully close the distance for close quarters. @Shen: King of the Mist
Hearing something behind him, Sturm jolted to the side, as a dart flew past him and hit the ground. It seemed to come from the transport copter's pixelated explosion. How annoying that something this small must persist even after the destruction of its host. Sturm charged at Gunvolt, snapping his fingers, destroying his units and instead placing; a transport copter infront of the Orochi Drone to take the shots as best it could; a bomber above the Orochi Drone to attempt to destroy it via carpet-bombing, and six battle helicopters surrounding Gunvolt from behind and beside him. The Battle Helicopters would once again release a stream of bullets onto Gunvolt, and Sturm charged in to knock the lights out of Gunvolt with a heavy punch, aiming it at Gunvolt's face. @ArmedBlue

Seeing Courier start running to him, Masaru tightened his grip on his controller, gritting his teeth.

“Oh no you don’t! Drill Kruh-sher!”

Mark Guyver’s top half rotated backwards, it’s remaining drill arm drilling down into the ground, narrowly missing Courier. The drill was stuck in the ground, and the drill wouldn’t respond to commands. That’s when two flash bangs began tumbling his way. Thinking they were grenades, Masaru quickly got up and started to run before-

*Piiiiiiiiiing!*

“Gahhh!”

The bright lights flashed and the sounds rung in his ears. He couldn’t help but take his hands off his controller and cover his ears. His eyes were blurry and his brain focused on the pain. Instead of fighting, Masaru ran over to Mark Guyver, hiding on the other side of the drill that was stuck into the ground, shaking his head to try and get over the ringing in his head.

As he did this, the previously pulse mine’d drill went back online. The thrusters fires and the drill revved as it shot itself back on course, shooting toward Courier with a noticeable high pitched noise coming from it due to some damaged internal components.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt's hacking was almost complete, when a bunch of helicopters surrounded him, a bomber on top of his drone and Sturm heading in for what was presumably a punch. Thinking fast, he commanded his drone to fire darts downwards in a circle before being destroyed by the bomber, several darts now headed towards each of the Battle Helicopters and hopefully tagging them for Gunvolt to freely shock. Sturm was closing in fast, but he could move away from the Neotanks a couple meters for the hacking process to continue uninterrupted.

The Battle Helicopters began to open fire as Sturm got even closer, Gunvolt running at him when he was about one meter away. In a split second, he slid down to dodge the punch, and as the gunfire was about to hit...

"Crashbolt!"

Lightning struck Gunvolt from above, high voltage electricity surrounding his general area, which protected him from any bullets that came his way, burnt to a crisp. Sturm would be shocked as well, his speed had him set on a collision course with the Azure Striker and right into the Crashbolt!
@DevVoid

Last edited:

DevVoid

Activating the stealth boy as soon as the flash bang went off, the Courier looked around to find Masaru running back to Mark Guyver. The Courier was about to give chase, when he saw the drill from before come back for vengeance. However, the Courier was not about to let it hit him. Instead, he was gonna do something bold yet again; making sure to drop an active pulse mine behind him first, the Courier ran at the drill. Taking out a throwing spear and holding it with two hands by the end of the handle, the Courier jammed the head of the spear into the ground and used it as a sort of pole to vault over the Drill. Now, here he was hoping that the Drill, which he assumed would turn around to pursue him, would end up flying near the pulse mine and be deactivated again.

However, the Courier's plan did not end there. While Masaru was unable to look, the Courier had summoned Boone with his Pip-Boy, not needing to signal him as he already discussed his plans with Boone before the match. Boone performed his part of the plan, and used the stealth boy the Courier gave him before the battle to get a good distance away, to a position where he could snipe Masaru.

Running to where he last saw Masaru, the Courier had taken out two grenades; a pulse grenade, and a plasma grenade. The Courier threw the plasma grenade to the right of Masaru, and the pulse grenade to his left. While the pulse grenade certainly would be much less damaging, it would hopefully be enough to disable that controller of Masaru's. @Shen: King of the Mist
The Transport Helicopter that had blocked the drone's shots before had disabled its spinning blades that kept it in the air, falling into the darts of the Drone, and ended up being destroyed from the second wave of dart shots.

And while Sturm could destroy one of the Neo Tanks, he could not take the other one down in time. Instead, he let his Bomber fly over the Neo Tank to try and bomb it into oblivion. Sturm himself couldn't step back and avoid the Crashbolt and ended up being shocked. However, this didn't stop Sturm from attacking.

No, Sturm took the Crash Bolt, tanking it as best he could, holding his arms open wide and throwing himself at Gunvolt, aiming to slam his full weight onto his opponent like a collapsing building. The Infantries, which survived the darts and now had either a 5 or a 6 above them, started to join up, now being only three infantry units with no number above them. They gathered behind Sturm, a small distance between them and their leader, ready to fire at Gunvolt if he tried to move behind the dictator. The Helicopters re-positioned themselves, moving a bit closer to give Gunvolt less ways of escape, and were ready to fire their miniguns at him again soon as he either came near them or the Crashbolt ended. @ArmedBlue

The drill was indeed brought offline by the clever trick of Courier’s, flying under him and being hit by the pulse mine. It slid across the ground, sparks erupting as it did so before being brought to yet another standstill.

At this point, Masaru was banking the side of his head, trying to get the last of the ringing out of it before it came back to him. Shaking his head and gaining back his sense. He came back to reality right as He heard two more grenades prime. Between the shocky ones and the hurting flashy ones it sounded like this guy was all about explosives.

“Rrrrgh! Enough of that!”

he commanded Mark Guyver to drill straight down. The drill was already next to him as the mech was lowered directly on Masaru, who was cupped In a void directly under the Mech’s Chin.

the pulse grenade went off first, zapping over Masaru himself but hitting the robot. It was EMP’d, however it wouldn’t be for long, as it had vastly better defenses for it than the drill itself did. The Plasma grenade however discharged and booked against the robot, specking the shoulder pad and the right part of it’s crown breaking off. It seemed Masaru was Sheerly on the defensive.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
The moment Gunvolt saw Sturm wasn't backing off, he realized he would try tanking the attack to land a hit. His Flashfield came out for a brief moment and shot out electricity towards the Infantry, but also the falling Transport Helicopter that blew up midair. The electricity that arced towards it didn't stop, and kept moving in an arc towards the Bomber, which would hit its explosive right as it dropped and blow up the bomber, keeping the Neotank safe.

While the electricity went towards any tagged units, Gunvolt had to deal with Sturm falling on top of him. Helicopters surrounded him to cut off his escape routes, so he couldn't move very far. He had to counter with a move of his own.

"Your machines are just some gadgets..." Gunvolt muttered as Sturm was about to crush him, spending one SP.

"And I've never met a gadget that lightning can't handle!" He exclaimed, being surrounded by a large electric field with three large spheres surrounding it. Lightning that flickers like a star, and purges all that violate its realm! Astrasphere!

Only one of the spheres was attached to the field and tried to block Sturm's bodyslam, the other two detached and spun around wildly, aiming to plow through any helicopter or infantry that were outside of the field's range, hopefully dealing great damage to Sturm and getting rid of some of his troops!
@DevVoid

DevVoid

Noting that he could no longer hear the drill behind him, the pulse mine must have got it. And seeing as Masaru was busy with keeping himself protected, this couldn't have been any better opportunity for the Courier. The Courier took out their third pulse mine and lobbed it on the ground, sliding it so it could get as near to the shut-down drill as possible, as a safety pre-caution.

Turning back to Mark Guyver and Masaru, the Courier took out Euclid's C-Finder in one hand, and his second pulse grenade in the other. He pulled the pin with his one hand and threw it over, this time infront of Mark Guyver to make Masaru think he was just blindly lobbing grenades at him.

As the Courier aimed the C-Finder and went to charge it up, he took another grenade out; this one being just a mere frag grenade. Timing it, the Courier tossed it in such a way so it would hopefully land atop Mark Guyver and throw Masaru off, long enough for the Courier to fully charge the C-Finder and obliterate the boy and his robot. Even if Masaru raised his robot to see if the Courier was out of grenades, he was still standing near-motionless, partially invisible from the Stealth Boy. He even had Boone standing by for sniper support, so the Courier hoped this would end it. @Shen: King of the Mist
Sturm looked down as Gunvolt had used some kind of special technique that he called 'Astrasphere'. Unfortunately for Gunvolt, his little speech gave Sturm a warning of an incoming attack, and he summoned a fighter jet a few inches infront of his chest. Being that it was much flatter than a transport helicopter, it could fit beneath him. Sturm used the Jet to block the one sphere that went for him. The Jet took the sphere, bursting into a harmless pixelated explosion the process, but making way for Sturm to slam down on Gunvolt.

His battle helicopters, while some could have moved out of the way, Sturm intentionally let them be destroyed as he had a greater plan: for his bomber and battle helicopters were destroyed, eight Rocket Launcher units appeared, a good distance away from the two. While two of the Rocket Launchers focused their fire on the Neo Tank, the other six focused to blast the general area around Gunvolt and Sturm, potentially disallowing Gunvolt to get away unharmed.

The three infantries now had a 7 above them from the Flashfield's electricity. Not needing to join up again, the Infantries layed down on the ground and fired their machine guns to try and hit Gunvolt while he was down. @ArmedBlue

As soon as the pulse mine was thrown down to deactivate the other drill, it began to rev up again. The mine was perfectly timed to shut down it’s efforts though, the systems deactivating once more.

Meanwhile Masaru got Increasingly agitated as pulse mine went off, his teeth gritting. Am I just gonna sit here and take the punishment from an adult? Just like make them?! No. That’s not gonna happen! His eyes flashed open. He had an idea. He slid his slender body into a fold near Mark Guyver’s back neck before he activated his controller once more.

*Drillllll!!!*

Mark Guyver was on the move, burrowing deeper into the ground, the grenade passing safely over him and exploding harmlessly. The mech and the boy were seemingly gone.

Pinpointing where Courier was from where all the Grenade pin sounds came from, the robot would drill up directly where he was, Jets fueling a murderous stabbing move.

Last edited:
Sonic was about to follow his pal through the archway, then stopped mid step. He quickly ran to the snack shack and got two chili dogs. Then he went through the archway for real. He crossed his legs took a bite out of one of his chili dogs as the battle began. Joker was strong, but so was NiGHTS. Sonic wondered how this fight was going to go.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Metal looked up at Johnny. Metal...Sanic? The robotic hedgehog look at Johnny's extended hand and made a dismissive beep, wanting to get to the point. He pointed to a nearby archway, indicating they should get on with it. He flew over there, stopped at the entrance, and began tapping his foot.
@ThAtGuY101
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Eggman's arm and Eggmobile were both repaired as his opponent left. He slammed his fist on his dashboard in a small temper tantrum. "GRRRRRR! How could I lose?! I'm the great Doctor Eggman!" He said aloud. After a few more temper tantrums, he decided to go back to the plaza and meet up with Specter. "Blast it! That guy was tough! I was this close!" He said, pinching his fingers, leaving a tiny space in between, just to emphasize the close battle. He looked at the board and sighed. "Looks like your match didn't go much better than mine, did it?" He asked the monkey.

Specter was welcomed by the sound of the doctor’s angry voice. Having known the outcome of both their battles, Specter didn’t turn around to look at him. Instead, he was co tent to slide around the fluid in his glass.

“No, No it did not. But it hardly matters. The man that bested me in a duel of swordsmanship has the same dream as I, and he continues to persist. So all hope is not lost. Besides. We are visionaries. We don’t need wishes to make our ideas reality...”

Turning around, Specter have a snort, looking his ally in the eye.

“Do we?”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Even though he managed to land the Astrasphere, Sturm still wasn't stopping? "You psychopath!" Gunvolt exclaimed as Sturm fell on top of him, trying to move backwards and out of the way, but Sturm's size helped him cover a big area, ultimately landing on top of him. He managed to get his arms out of the way, but most of his body was still crushed by Sturm's body weight. It probably hurt a lot, but he was too high on adrenaline to even notice the pain. He needed to fight back quickly before he took any more damage!

Luckily for him, he had already taken over the Neotank, though it would probably be destroyed soon, judging by the Rocket Launchers that were about to fire at it. It took its few seconds of remaining existence to fire its machine gun at Sturm, its bullets passing through Gunvolt without doing any harm. Meanwhile, the Infantry was going to fire at Gunvolt, so he summoned a Dragonsphere behind Sturm to destroy any bullets that came its way. The surrounding area was bombarded by rockets, but their explosions were too far away to hit either of them.

Gunvolt sent out an electric current through the earth to get rid of as many units as he could and potentially damage Sturm since he was on top of him. He switched dart types to Mizuchi and fired three darts to his side, which switched directions immediately and went directly for Sturm, Gunvolt deploying his Flashfield again to deal a bit more damage to Sturm and potentially land all three darts for an even stronger shock.
@DevVoid

~Johnny Cage...~

After meeting up with metal sonic Johnny headed towards the arena to where their fight would take place. Johnny took up a defensive stance and began mentally preparing himself for the upcoming fight. Johnny had fought the ninja genji and the kid with a spear. His next opponent was going to be a blue robot. "Ready when you are" Johnny said.

~Sly Cooper...~

Sly began watching as the next set of matches began.

The Alright Attorney

Joker cursed under his breath as NiGHTS simply flew away from Arsene's attack, and Joker quickly followed the Jester's trajectory, assuiming they'd be flying towards him. Instead, his opponent flew face first into a wall, and instead of getting hurt and falling...the wall seemed to stretch inwards like a trampoline. "What the hell is goin-" Before he could finish that thought, NiGHTS suddenly launched themselves in Joker's direction. His eyes widened, Joker analyzed the situation as best he could. grappling away would take precious seconds and he'd probably get hit on the way up...But going down could work.

Joker fell backwards off the pillar, just as NiGHTS sailed past. Spinning in the air, the Phantom Thief in his usual stylish fashion landed on the ground with his feet, trying to replicate what NiGHTS just did. Sure enough, he felt himself sink...before getting launched up and into the air. As he soared upwards, he shot off his pistol in NiGHTS's direction, while Arsene flew forwards. "Nocturnal Flash!" Joker shouted out, the Persona quickly causing a blinding light to fill the area.

NiGHTS almost hit Joker before the masked wearing thief leaped out of the way, using the ground as a trampoline to fly on their flank, shooting a pistol shot. The shot hit their foot, making a small hole in it with slight cracking around the hole. It was as if he had shot durable ceramic.

“What the?”

NiGHTS continued flying with their momentum, curving upwards before they stopped to analyze the situation. At that point the flash went off, too far away to do too much outside make the nightmaren cringe slightly.

“If that’s how we want to play it...!”

NiGHTS didn’t need to see his exact location in the light to do splash damage. So NiGHTS put on their Persona, transforming into an elegant serpentine dragon. Synthesizing a red sphere in their mouth, the dragon fire off a large ball of fire that seemed to get bigger the more it traveled.

The Alright Attorney

As Joker fell from his great leap, he noticed that he seemed to have gotten one of his shots to hit his target. Just as Arsene cast the attack, NiGHTS had moved just far enough way from the light to not get too blinded. He cursed under his breath, but one attack hitting was better than none at at all. The Phantom thief landed on a similar pillar to the first one he was on. he stummbled a bit, the weird feeling of the structure still throwing him off. His eyes traveled up from the pillar to his opponent, who seemed to be replaced with dragon creature, one that shot a large fireball his way.

"Shit, Arsene!" Quickly, the persona returned to it's user's side. "Bufudyne!" WIth a swing of his arm, Arsene caused a huge pillar of ice, shaped like a tree to emerge from the ground, and crashing into the growing ball of flame before it got too close. It managed to stop some of the blaze, but the powerful fire eventually melted through the ice, the remenants of the attack Joker to fall off the already unsteady platform, and crashing into the now icy ground.

Huh? That’s new!

Seeing the icy tree emerge from the ground and combat their flames, the jester-dragon was caught off guard. The surprise shifted to opportunity as they saw Joker beginning to fall to the ground.

now is the time!

Shifting personas to become the form of a sparkling rocket, the vehicular jester blasted off, zipping down cartoonishly before aiming to explode where he would land in a flurry of sparkles and purple explosives.

DevVoid

Releasing the trigger of the C-Finder just before it set off, it seemed Masaru used his robot to dig himself underground, as a giant machine like that would've been easy to spot rolling or jumping out of the way. The Courier put the C-Finder away and got on the ground, putting an ear on the ground to detect the location of Mark Guyver via the vibrations it emitted from digging, and the sounds of the drill itself.

Then, the Courier had an idea; he wasn't going to move away. No, instead, he was going to let Mark Guyver come to him. And knowing the drill was most likely gonna activate any moment now and chase after him again, it was the perfect opportunity. The Courier looked down at his Pip-Boy and prepared. As soon as he could not just hear the separated drill and Mark Guyver's drill approaching, but also the ground shake and start to weaken beneath his feet, he would take a Turbo and move out of the way so both drills can hopefully clash against the other and destroy each other in the process. @Shen: King of the Mist
Having gotten an idea, and seeing Gunvolt being able to keep his arms from being pinned, Sturm guided his units accordingly; his Rocket Launchers fired at eachother, their rockets phasing through but the resulting explosion splash damage doing them in and destroying them.

Seeing as they didn't need to take out the Neo Tank as the Dragonsphere erased its bullets aswell, the Infantries ran up and threw themselves at the Neotank, being blown into bits from the explosions that destroyed it.

Now that all his units were destroyed, it gave Sturm the perfect opportunity to crush Gunvolt under the might of his nation. Literally.
As Sturm summoned: Five Infantries directly around Gunvolt's head to hopefully be fast enough to fire at him point-blank; A transport copter to take in the three darts; And four medium tanks, two on each left and right side, to try and run over Gunvolt's Arms and Hands with.

Finalizing this, Sturm raised his hands and slammed down onto the ground beside Gunvolt to push himself up, enough to still pin him down but enough room to try and put his hands on Gunvolt's neck, to not just try and choke him but possibly snap it in the process aswell from the sheer force of his grip strength. Being that he wasn't tagged, he could take the incoming Flashfield, if not already leaking some red gas from the mouth cover of his helmet, indicating that he was, even just very slowly, starting to get exhausted. @ArmedBlue

*CRASH!*

Mark Guyver erupted from the ground, rocks and debris landing everywhere around it. While Courier may have narrowly dodged the drill, the falling rocks would prove an obstacle. Atop the robot’s shoulder was Masaru, standing like a hero proudly atop the mech. Dirt had got all over his shirt and scratches and soot from the rocks and grime down below stuck to his face and hair. Regardless of that it didn’t wipe the determined grin on his face.

The A.I. Controlled drill finally revved up and flew back towards Mark Guyver, reattaching itself onto the robot’s open slot on the arm. Now brandishing both it’s deadly weapons, Masaru pointed down toward Courier.

“Watch me tear the life from your eyes demon. Know that Masaru Daimon is the kid that sent you to hell! Super Ultra Move: Blender Buster!”

As Masaru leaped up to the mech’s crown, Mark Guyver’s center body made a series of clicking and crunching sounds, it’s arms stretching as far as they could from the left and right. Suddenly, the middle of the body began to rotate. The head and legs seemed to still be facing Courier as the middle body rotated faster and faster until the arms were but a blur. The spinning Mark Guyver raced toward Courier with the intention to turn him into nothing more than red painted dust.

Last edited:
Metal decided to use a not very strong attack, just to see what his opponent could do . He fired three energy balls at Johnny in rapid succession, adjusting his aim to follow Johnny if he moved, while also flying into the air, just in case his opponent tried anything.
@ThAtGuY101
Eggman stroked his chin. "I suppose so. After all, after this tournament ends, we will team up and be unstoppable!" Eggman grinned. "With your intelligence and my....intelligence..." He paused awkwardly. "We will be unbeatable! Not to mention my robot army and mechs, and I assume you have something similar, correct?" He asked the simian.

Specter chuckled to himself during Eggman’s antics. He was eccentric, but that was never a deterrent from him seeing the benefits of a working relationship before. Specter looked at Eggman with a smirk when proposed the question.

“Quite so dear Doctor, why waste so much blood of my monkeys when robots can do the same job without risk of life? Lives matter when leading a resistance.”

The albino simian presses a button on their chair, a holographic projection of his world being pulled up between the two.

“More specifically, I have sixty eight Hulking class destroyers and twelve Goliath capital ships on standby. Each one loaded with a complements of mechanical support and a monkey crew to boot. They are currently stashed away on the dark side of earth’s Lunar celestial body.”

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
None of Gunvolt's attacks worked except for his Flashfield, which was only dealing slight damage to Sturm. Several Infantries appeared around his head and were ready to fire, and four Medium Tanks would try to run over his arms. Sturm himself pushed himself up briefly to try and grab his neck, Gunvolt seeing a chance to break out of this tough spot with Sturm's weight briefly reduced. He disabled his Flashfield and did his best to push Sturm's hands away with his own, trying to buy a bit of time. He then focused briefly, knowing he had to take a risk if he wanted to have a shot at winning.

Gunvolt then expended all of his EP in one go, using both an Air Jump and a Skill he hand't used up until now: Electroshock. Lightning burst outwards from GV at high speeds, part of the attack heading for Sturm and the other part towards the Infantry to take them out in one attack. The Air Jump he used while on the ground meant he got a sudden burst of speed away from Sturm, hopefully getting him out from below Sturm or at least get him to dodge his attempted grabs.

While he did this, he also switched dart types to Dullahan, aiming the gun at Sturm and holding the trigger to unleash a barrage of energy projectiles. These did much more damage than regular darts, with the drawback of not being able to tag. Not that he needed to anyway, as he was currently Overheated and out of EP.
@DevVoid

Last edited:
Johnny used three green energy balls to counter the three fired by metal. Johnny used a jump kick to try knock metal out of the air ,and quickly followed it up with a green shadow uppercut before descending to the ground. He jumped back and took a fighting stance, so he'd be ready for the metal hedgehog.

~Sly Cooper...~

Sly Cooper took a few sips from his soda ,and continued to watch the fights, "uurp... Scuuze me..." Sly burped.

Eggman grinned and twisted his mustache. "Impressive! I have many things of the same caliber." He said, pressing a button, causing a holographic screen to appear in between the two. "To name a few, I have two fleets." An immense group of flying battleships appeared on the screen. The picture was then replaced by a larger and different colored one in space. "One is currently in space, next to another one of my creations which I will mention next, and the other is hovering in the sky in a hidden location. They are bristling with guns, cannons, and robot armies, capable of taking down almost anything in their path." The fleet picture was then replaced by one of a massive spherical space station that resembled the doctor's face. "This is the Death Egg. It has numerous weapon systems installed, for both inward and outward defense. It is heavily fortified, its hull covered in laser turrets, and insides filled with weaponry and traps, such as electrical currents, rocket launchers, and laser cannons. The two eyes can fire lasers hot and powerful enough to activate dormant volcanoes. However, its most powerful weapon is the Final Egg Blaster, a weapon capable of destroying clusters of stars. Besides weaponry, it also has an advanced indoor security system, ready to make everything and everybody onboard on high alert if it detects an intruder. It also has emergency auxiliary power for its defense systems." Eggman explained. "I also have many spaceports, along with many bases across the globe." He told his ally. (Jeez, this part took a minute.)
Metal flew upwards diagonally into the air to avoid the kick and uppercut, then flew downwards towards Johnny. Right before he hit the ground, he curled into a ball and utilized his momentum to head towards Johnny at high speeds, aiming to spin dash into him with his strong metallic body, while also being ready to cancel the technique or move away in case things didn't go as planned.
@ThAtGuY101

~Johnny Cage...~

The spikey robot managed to dodge his attack ,and turn into a ball. Johnny ducked to avoid the ball attack then used a green energy kick to try knock the hedgehog out of the arena like a kickball.

~Commander John Shepard...~

As the fights was going on Commander Shepard decided as the fights continued, he text Ashley Williams in the mean time. As he typed he looked around at all the other combatants sitting around watching the fights as well.

Specter seemed to nod at Eggman’s small, but respectable sized battleships. Albeit they were more like corvettes than actual battleships. A fleet was always an asset. However, his smirk slowly turned into a whimsical one as he scoffed at the death egg.

“A death egg? Doctor, believe me. A single powerful and expensive station may sound like a good investment, but it is not.”

Specter shook his head, chuckling at the thought of making a single and exposed star base as his primary weapon.

“I find a single station too exposed and too large to maintain it all personally. So that naturally leads to subterfuge or otherwise take downs from the inside. Hence why a fleet is a more trustworthy investment. Don’t tell me your ‘Death Egg’ hasn’t run into these issues.”