• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Bros: Melee

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt watched as Masaru proceeded to chant some sort of motto, talking about a child's features, finishing with "a big mouth to gobble up the demons". Are adults really that bad in his world? Or is he just some kind of rebel kid? He wondered as he saw Masaru's snicker on his face, clearly confident in himself. He felt like he had to answer back with his own motto, wanting to show the kid that whatever he was doing in his own world might be wrong, if he was killing adults as he thought he was.

"Oversurge, Azure Striker!" He called out, sky blue electricity pulsing from his boots. "I'll sever your distorted views!" He exclaimed, before turning towards the open gateway that would lead them to Second-to-last Destination.

"Now then, I think it's time for our battle to begin. Best of luck." Gunvolt said, before walking into the gateway and entering the arena, letting Masaru pick the stage as he thought he wouldn't choose one that was too crazy.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“Cut through my...distorted views?? Hold on there!”

Masaru ran after him, heading through the gateway. As soon as he did, he yelled up to the void above, as if he was racing Gunvolt to pick a stage.

“You know my usual, lady!”

•Stage Selection: Killasseum.ddg.exe_ Commencing_•

In no time at all, the surroundings drastically changed shaped. They now found themselves in the middle of a large coliseum, steel gates surrounding the concrete walls. The stands were filled with a cheering audience wearing metal masks that resembled bears.

Masaru stared at his opponent, snapping his fingers. A controller fell from above Masaru grabbing it and throwing the strap around his neck. Looking at his About-to-be opponent, he wiped his thumb from the tip of his nose.

“Heh! Let’s see what you can do against this, Ass-Urge Striker!”

He pressed the button and commanded his machine. Suddenly, a massive robot broke out of a wall that had Masaru’s emblem plastered on it. Mark Guyver has arrived! It’s drills roared to life as it’s purple eyes locked on his foe. Masaru walked back toward it, allowing The robot to step forward.

“I summon My Hero Bot: Mark Guyver!!”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Thundering footsteps were heard as Mark Guyver broke through a wall, its massive drills revving up upon its arrival. Gunvolt had faced multiple robots and Sumeragi tanks before, but those drills were definitely deadly, he didn't want to be on the receiving end of those.

So that's what got you this far, eh? Neat robot, Sumeragi would have a better shot if they had one of those. Gunvolt thought as he stared at the Hero Bot, looking for any clues as for apparent weak spots. The drills were most definitely not a thing central to the robot's machinery, and he could take care of a leg or two if they proved annoying enough. His main guesses were the head, which he had some experience taking down from Sumeragi's Mantis and Spyder Units, or the chest, which had a large bear symbol on it.

"Oversurge, Azure Striker! Come forth, divine thunder!" He said as an incantation for himself, before deploying his Flashfield and shooting a barrage of Cerberus darts towards the robot's head and chest, while being ready to dodge any sort of ramming attack it had at its disposal.

As the dart was shot toward the mech, Masaru thought it was just a measly little moves. Smiling, he flipped the switches on their bulky steel controller.

“Go! Mega Drive Drill!”

the thrusters of the mech fired as it attempted to move it’s drills forward. That’s when all the darts hit it’s body, the arms seized up from going rough in front of it. But that didn’t stop the thrusters from jetting it forward. It’s feet dragged across the ground as the the almost limp mech was catapulted forward.

“Wha- what’s going on here?!”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt smirked at his attack's success, the robot's thrusters going off as the robot dragged itself along the ground towards him, drills rotating quickly and pointed at him. It was still moving surprisingly quickly for it size, so he'd have to move out of the way soon. His Flashfield's electricity shot out towards the robot's body, shocking it continuously as it came closer. Once Gunvolt thought he'd dealt enough damage, he used a jump and Air Jump to clear the robot safely. Focusing briefly, he got ready to unleash a Skill.

"Crashbolt!" He clamored as lightning struck the area above and below him, which would also shock Mark Guyver even further. Once the attack was done, he'd perform an Air Dash to move away safely, though that would put him at about half of his EP.

The electricity crackled and ringed as it zapped against the armor of Mark Guyver. Singes and black scorch marks littering the areas it was hit in. the movement of the mech started to return, as the legs rose back from what appeared to be suspended animation.

“Finally! Ugh!”

He drove Mark Guyver’s left drill into the ground as the thrusters deactivated, anchoring himself still. He raised his second drill to meet the flipping Gunvolt when-

*CRASH!*

The Crashbolt, true to it’s name, crashed down with a powerful burst of lightning. It struck Guyver’s drill like a lightning rod, channeling through the robot. However, due to the drill that was in the ground, it coarsed through the robot and straight into the ground, leaving Mark Guyver with limited internal damages.

“Wah- wait. He...hehe...I knew he’d be safe of course! Cause lightning and dirt...and stuff. ...Aaaanyway! Let’s rock!”

Using his extended drill, he shot out drill bit. The now A.I. Piloted drill hurled toward Gunvolt, tracking his movements. It would aim to burrow into his chest whilst Mark Guyver removed it’s other drill from the ground, charging toward Gunvolt on the ground.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt's Crashbolt wasn't so successful, Mark Guyver driving its drill into the ground to minimize damage, though it seemed like Masaru didn't actually mean to do that. As he landed on the ground and broke into a sprint, the robot shot out its drill, which began adjusting its flight path to follow Gunvolt. It having to turn towards him at the start gave him a bit of a head-start, but Mark Guyver removed its other drill from the ground and began to follow suit. He didn't have much time until the drill got close, and he wouldn't be able to fend off Mark Guyver easily. He did notice the drill slowed down quite a bit while turning, so he could use that to his advantage.

Since Masaru needed to focus while controlling Mark Guyver, Gunvolt decided to launch three electric streams at him to keep him on his toes, before making a sharp turn to force the drill to slow down. He kept turning to throw off the drill as much as possible, while the hulking robot caught up to him.

Once it did, he summoned a Dragonsphere and threw it at Mark Guyver to stun it momentarily, before dashing behind it, going past the side with the missing drill to minimize the amount of danger he'd be in. If things went according to plan, the drill would collide with Mark Guyver while it was stunned, hopefully dealing a lot of damage. As he went behind the massive robot, he began firing Cerberus darts on full auto at its back to rack up the little damage they actually did.

The electricity that Gunvolt initially hurled toward Masaru was magnetized toward Mark Guyver’s center body and head, causing the mech to stumble and spazz, stopping its charge toward Gunvolt.

“Oh yeah? You think your just gonna take in out of commission with your sparkle fingers?! I don’t think so!”

The looming mech, electricity still coursing through it’s body, lifted it’s left arm. It then fired off it’s drill at the incoming Dragonsphere. That’s when the first and second drill burst through it at the same time, sharing the load of the sphere. Though the concussion of the dragonsphere along side the two drills meeting one another cause a loud *PING!*. The dragon sphere was disposed of, but the drills appeared to shut down and get tossed into the dirt, both sticking out in separate locations.

“...Huh? Oh you GOTTA be kidding me! Unfair! Unfair!!” Masaru stomped. “Argh! Whatever! I can beat you even without drills! CHAAAAAAARGE!”

Without the weight of the drills holding it back, Mark Guyver sprinted over towards Gunvolt, aiming to punt him into a wall with it’s foot.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
With both drills seemingly shut down, Mark Guyver didn't seem nearly as deadly as he was at the start of the fight. Or at least that's what Gunvolt thought until the robot quickly punted him, hitting him in the gut and sending him flying towards a wall. He used his Flashfield and an Air Jump to avoid smashing into it, but he certainly felt quite some pain from that kick. The robot was clearly faster without the drills holding it back, so he had to play it safe if he couldn't outspeed it.

He continuously used wall kicks to keep himself away from the robot, who now likely had less range and attack options now that its drills were disabled, also wanting to let his tags fade away to land his hits properly. Once the darts' effects were almost gone, he tried launching another electric stream towards Masaru as well as one towards Mark Guyver to keep it busy, also shooting a few darts towards Masaru to hopefully take him out. He was a kid, so he couldn't be too durable, right?

The drills in the dirt budged slightly, their engines flaring for a quick second before returning back to their seemingly dead state.

Meanwhile Masaru had Guyver hot on his opponent. With the drills inoperable for the time being, he had to play goalie as well as take Gunvolt out without the use of drills. Sending Mark Guyver in to intercept him, the mech stomped right into all the attacks that were sent at the red head, lightning coursing through it once more. This time, something blew inside the mech, smoke rising he from inside and some kind of battery acid dripping down the seams of it’s chest and down the icon on the front of it. The mech was tough, but apparently not Invincible.

“That’s enough outta you! Mark Guyver! Show ‘em our grit!”

The mech wasn’t down and out. It would use a burst of it’s jets to kick Gunvolt into the ground, and then it would open a flap from the legs, several random sports equipment falling down all over the ground. Baseballs, Basketballs, hockey sticks, baseball bats, and nearly any other sport one could think of. The pile of random sports equipment would fall on Gunvolt and hope to bury him.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Watching the drills make slight noise for a second, Gunvolt realized they weren't completely out. He did have to conserve his EP, so attacking those wouldn't be a great idea. He stopped kicking and fell straight down to avoid Guyver's kick, when suddenly a bunch of sports equipment fell from the robot.

"What the gack?" Gunvolt muttered as he saw the strange attack, though he wasn't too worried about it. He used Crashbolt once again, lightning striking the area above him to protect him as well as damage the airborne Mark Guyver, who wouldn't have the chance to burrow its drills into the ground. He managed to move away from the remaining falling equipment, dashing towards Masaru to finally deal with him while Guyver was still in the air, possibly stunned.

Wanting to let his EP recharge, he opted to fire Dullahan darts at Masaru, which would deal much more damage than regular darts to compensate for their inability to tag. He was still wary of those drills, he expected them to turn back on at any moment and he'd have to deal with them if that were the case.

At this point, one of the drills sparked, revving and burrowing further underground, disappearing from sight while the other remained still as a sign.

Meanwhile, Mark Guyver was zapped with a large crashbolt. Thankfully it’s back was facing the lighting, a large shield facing the brunt of the attack. But the crashbolt did temporarily fry it’s system, sending the robot into a free fall before-

*CLANK!*

-It collapsed on the floor. There was a window to where it was offline, but it wouldn’t be for long. At this point, a Gunvolt fires his specialized Dullahan darts at Masaru. The kid knew anything flying his way couldn’t be good. So he rolled out of the way of two of them, but one of them hit him square in the chest, knocking the breath out of them and rolling to his knees.

“Urk! Damnit...”

It wasn’t going his way. Gunvolt was starting to hit him directly. He needed to take Bowie’s advice from last round. He was the ‘Lil ultimate P.E first! He needed to use that title. Seeing the sports equipment littered everywhere, he looked toward a basketball which rolled along the floor. He got an idea.

He reached for the basketball, he tossed it up in the air before hitting it to his foe with his head. This was just a distraction though, as he’d put his fingers in a nearby bowling ball and hurl it overHand toward Gunvolt’s knees.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Bowie and Blob (and to a lesser extent Bandana Dee)
Bandana Dee and Kirby followed the two humans into the arena so that they wouldn't miss the fight. Bowie was about to follow suit, when he heard the sound of a morphing Blob. The sounds seemed erratic, as if he was trying to say something. Bowie wasn't worried about Blob before since he had assumed it was just a little bit of me-time, but Blob the constant shifting told Bowie there was something wrong, after all, it's not like the alien could yell for help. Bowie rushed over to follow the sound, and when he got there Blob was alone, but obviously distressed about something. When he saw Bowie he tried to gesture to something, but Bowie looked and there was no one to be seen. This left Blob in a slightly sour mood, and Bowie went over to talk to him.

"Hey buddy, what's wrong? I noticed you disappeared earlier, do you want to let me know what that was about?" Blob had turned around so that he was facing Bowie, unsure of what to say. "You know, you don't have to spend all your time with me if you don't want. You are entitled to a little Blob-Time. I don't want to smother you or anything." Blob quickly turned around and started to shake vigorously, aiming to signal that that wasn't the reason he slinked away. Of course, his shake looked more like a jiggle, but Bowie received the message. "Oh, so it wasn't just that you were feeling lonely? That's good. Honestly, I don't know what I'd do without my best friend. But wait, if you didn't need alone time, why did you sneak off all alone earlier? You could've gotten hurt or worse!" Blob started to look down at the ground nervously, knowing that his problem seemed stupid looking back on it. He decided it would still be best to show Bowie, so he transformed into the Kirby look-a-like he had been practicing. Bowie stared for a second and then immediately understood. "You were jealous? You were upset because I was interested in the two puffballs that came? Oh, Blob..." Bowie pulled Blob into a tight hug to let Blob know that everything was ok. "Yes, I was intrigued by the pair of puffballs, after all I already had one amazing alien in my corner, I just wanted to see if these guys were even half as cool as you. You wanna know what I found? No one is half as cool as you. You're my best friend Blob, nothing is ever going to change that, I promise." Bowie sat there for a minute, tears in his eyes, Blob in his arms, just happy to be with his friend. Eventually, he let go of Blob, and they both got up.

"Alright well, I do believe we are missing the fight. Masaru's probably laying a smackdown on GV right now! You wouldn't want to miss that, now would you?" Blob hopped up and down at this idea and started going there himself. Bowie stopped him in his tracks. "Hey Blob, let's try this instead!" Bowie tossed blob a jellybean, and Blob transformed into a rocket, and the two sped over to the arena where the fight was taking place. Blob went back to his amorphous form and the two went in, just in time to see Masaruhit a basketball toward GV. "WOOO LET'S GO MASARU! YOU'VE GOT THIS!! SHOW HIM THAT KIDS WON'T BE MESSED WITH!!!"

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
One of the Dullahan darts hit, and it certainly hurt Masaru more than Gunvolt thought it would. He heard whirring nearby and realized one of the drills was gone, that sure couldn't be good. He watched Masaru toss a basketball in the air, taking the chance to strike a pose and recharge his EP. The ball did hit him right on the face, and expecting a follow-up attack, he deployed his Flashfield to block whatever came his way. Sure enough, a bowling ball was hurled towards him, the Flashfield pushing it right back at Masaru, which would hit him if he didn't move out of the way.

Taking the chance to keep attacking, he shot a single Dullahan dart at Masaru before launching another Dragonsphere at him. He only needed to worry about that missing drill, but Mark Guyver itself being out for the time being gave him a lot more breathing room to move freely.

Last edited:

*Ponk!*

The basketball bonked Gunvolt on the head, Masaru couldn’t help but let out a laugh. Dodging drills and attacks from a giant mech and a Basketball hits him?? Though his humorous disposition was short lived, as his own Bowling ball was shot back at him. Thinking quick, the kid ducked, the bowling ball being thrown over him.

“Hey! You coulda took my head off!” Masaru shook his fist. “That’s it! Now I’m mad!”

He reached for his controller, but that was obstructed from Gunvolt’s view as the drill that had disappeared emerged from underground facing up, taking both the dart and now the dragon sphere, hitting the shield shaped wrist guard, cracking it as it detonated in front of the Azure Striker.

Meanwhile, Mark Guyver whirred to life behind Gunvolt, the drill keeping his busy. The jets fired on his feet, sending the mech to pierce Gunvolt’s spine with the golden crown on it’s head whilst Gunvolt was covered by the dragons or here explosion.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"Jitt!" Gunvolt went as the drill came up right in front of him, taking the Dragonsphere and the clash of both projectiles causing a small explosion. Him being relatively close wasn't so bad, his Flashfield would mitigate the damage. The real problem was that Mark Guyver was back on the move, launching itself at him like a bull to stab him with its crown. Taking advantage of the explosion and the momentum it would grant him, he jumped to alter his position relative to the blast.

He was launched diagonally upwards and a fair distance above Mark Guyver, putting it on a collision course with its controller if it didn't stop quickly. Having cleared the robot safely and landing smoothly with his Flashfield, he recharged his EP to make sure he always had enough for attacking and dodging. He switched dart types to Orochi and let out the drone a few feet above him, launching a barrage of darts wildly to tag either Mark Guyver or Masaru, Gunvolt himself joining in with darts of his own.

Mark Guyver continue to slide across the ground, rushing past the jumping Gunvolt, sliding across the stage toward it’s own controller. Masaru in a panic, switched off it’s thrusters, but that wasn’t enough to stop its current momentum. It rammed right at him, a dust cloud being kicked up.

Darts went in, and mechanical clanks were heard. Sparks and static. After a few seconds, the dust began to clear. The first thing noticeable was Mark Guyver’s purple piercing eyes glaring back at Gunvolt. The now standing Mark Guyver had Masaru leaning on the crown atop his head. It seemed Masaru was scooped up by the cupped crown when Guyver was standing up! Masaru, covered in dirt and scratches gave a toothy snicker.

“Ya think that was gonna take me out, huh? Well it’s gonna take a lot more than that! Ya hear me?!?”

The mech roared as it jabbed both of it’s arms into the back slots of the drills, reattaching them. Even if they wouldn’t work as drills, they would still be giant yellow death spikes.

“Go now! Atomic Impaaaaact!”

Mark Guyver, now with both drills attached but nonfunctional, flew up into the air with the jets. Aiming and tracking Gunvolt’s movements, it would jet down at high speeds to stab him from above with the power of a freight train.

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Joker glanced at the board, the semi final matches lighting up and revealing his next opponent to be Metal Sonic. "Looks like it's me up against the Blue Blur yet again..." He muttered to himself quietly. He only had a vague idea about his opponent he was fighting. A robotic version of his very first opponent here at the tournament. Sonic was no joke, and Joker assumed it would be much the same for this next fight. Before searching for Metal, Joker instead approached the original hedgehog, deciding to ask him about his robotic doppelganger. Eventually, Joker found Sonic in the stands, greeting him with a wave. "Sonic, good to see you're still around. I'm going up against someone named Metal Sonic next...What can you tell me about him?"
@Captain Pokémon

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Atomic Impact? This can't be good... Gunvolt thought as Masaru and Mark Guyver took off into the air. He disabled his Flashfield to conserve EP and began running, wanting to make it as hard as possible for Masaru to land a hit. Once the noisy jets got even noisier, Gunvolt performed an Air Dash backwards, narrowly avoiding the incoming stab. This thing's really fast! He thought in surprise, he likely wouldn't be able to dodge that a second time if it went that fast.

Thinking quickly, Gunvolt used an Air Jump to head towards the robot as it took off again, holding onto the remaining wrist guard as well as he could, taking off alongside the robot whose drills were no longer functional. With both of them high into the air, Gunvolt used Crashbolt again, trying to send out a shock strong enough to get the jets to fail and have both fighters crash back down.

“Wha-get off, you!”

The robot, still in the air, tried to shake Gunvolt off from the arm guard. It raised him in the air, violently shaking him. That’s when the Crashbolt beamed down on Mark Guyver, zapping through the mech. Suddenly, a sudden burst of battery acid splorched our all over it’s chest. It’s arm spurt a bucket load itself, shooting at Gunvolt.

Meanwhile, Masaru seized up on the controls, electricity coursing through his body. Then the thrusters deactivated, the mech falling down from the sky, landing on it’s feet.

Upon the landing, it’s middle cover popped clean off, revealing a pulsating pink power core with battery acid costing the inside. Smoke rose up to where Masaru was, forcing the kid to cough and gag on it, whilst recovering.

“Ack! Gah! You think...*cough* That’s it...?! I got...more than that!”

The Mech’s gears grinded as the internals wheezed. It would fling Gunvolt to the ground with a single flick of the drill, putting him right where he wanted him for the kill shot of the second drill to run him through.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"Gah! Gacking burns!" Gunvolt yelled out as the battery acid spilled on top of him, causing some burns on his chest and arm. The robot quickly fell down as the cover popped off to reveal a core, exactly was Gunvolt was looking for. He deployed his Flashfield to try and shock it from his current position, but the arm quickly jerked downwards to smash him into the ground. However, his Flashfield ended up altering his momentum when he was thrown off the drill, so he bounced diagonally and barely out of the second drill's reach. He had no time to lose, it was time for him to take that robot out once and for all!

Bolts of rebellion, a thunderous voice in his heart speaks of one true law! Voltaic Chains! He chanted, two small chains continuously circling the lower part of his body. Suddenly, six massive chains burst from the ground, ceiling and walls, all headed for the robot. Two of them headed for one arm each, aiming to either pierce or wrap around them to crush them. Another chain went for the robot's head, aiming to do the same as the arms and knock Masaru off. The last three chains were going to drive through the robot's exposed core to put it completely out of commission. Once all of the chains were locked in place, they sent out a great shock through them, aiming to deal even more damage to the robot.

"Oversurge, Azure Striker! Pierce through the enemy!!"

Last edited:

“The... *cough* ...Voltaic what?!”

Before Masaru could register what happened through the smoke, chains wrapped around Mark Guyver’s appendages, suspending the arms and legs. Then another chain swooped in, locking the head in place and knocking Masaru off. This sent the boy tumbling 30 feet to the ground.

Masaru hit the slightly forgiving dirt with a loud *Wump!*, the boy seeing stars as his controller was sent in a different direction. His vision went black fore a few seconds. When he came to, he saw three chains stab right through the core!

“...No!”

8F476D94-0F42-4695-84D5-6CD88C0CB789.gif

It sparked and fumed, the drills exploding off it’s body. Electricity zapped from it’s body as all the plates of armor began to rattle and clank. Smoke rose, and so did fire. Fire exploded out from it’s crown, gas lighting ablaze like a cyclone above Before long...

4BC5342A-6979-4677-9597-FA00B3235DFD.gif

*BOOOOM!!!!*

Mark Guyver exploded into a thousand pieces, debris flying everywhere around the coliseum. Masaru held his side as he saw his greatest chance of winning explode before his very eyes. As dirt and smoke filled his lungs, he was reminded of back then...

No...the smoke. You can put your cigarettes out on me, beat me, but please, no more smoke!

With a cough, Masaru fell to the ground, his vision growing blurry. From the fall, the electricity, and finally the smoke. The boy’s body wouldn’t hold out any longer. It was over.

“Annnnd that’s the first semifinal match over folks! Looks like Masaru demon is down and out!”

~Sly cooper...~

Sly cooper nearly choked on his nuka cola when the giant tenkai robot, Masaru had created a large explosion. The explosion was followed by a loud boom. Sly nearly fell out of his seat too. After finishing his nuka cola, he stared down the empty bottle like a like a telescope ,and looked around at the fights. The fights were nearing the end.

~Johnny Cage...!~

"Looks like I''m out! I wonder if any good sponsoring deals saw that" Johnny said. Immediately afterwards Johnny got on various social media platforms ,and began talking about the tournament. After Johnny finished typing away he clicked the send button, "Aaaaand... Posted!" Johnny said.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt watched Mark Guyver's head be engulfed by a fiery tornado, the flames' brightness hurting his eyes. Before long, the robot blew up to smithereens, debris being launched everywhere and the Killaseum being covered in smoke. His Flashfield took care of the debris and left him unharmed, but he was worried about Masaru. As the smoke cleared and Master Hand's voice echoed, Gunvolt ran over to where he last saw Masaru. Sure enough, he had been knocked out by what he presumed was the debris, though it could very well have been the fall itself. He felt bad for the boy, it was clear he was trying his best to win. At least he'll get better once we leave this place... He thought as the Killaseum began to revert back to Second-to-last Destination.

"It's a shame that to make my dream come true, I had to crush yours..." He muttered, picking Masaru up in his arms. "I'm sorry." Turning around towards the now open gateway, he walked through to get to the plaza. Both of their injuries were quickly healed, Gunvolt feeling a sense of relief with his burns and bruises gone. He looked around for Bowie, he felt like Masaru would probably use a friend once he woke up.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
The Scientist ran as soon as he could even just see the syringe being filled, back to Sturm's side. The Black Hole Scientist handed Sturm the syringe with the gathered mass of blob inside, which Sturm examined. It wasn't much... but, it was already more than enough. He could create one thing with this, then use that thing to clone multiple versions. Seems like everything was coming together for the conqueror.. With that done, Sturm and his Scientist proceeded through the rift in the lobby, back to their own world.

However, with Sturm's gathered inspiration.. his victory against the other nations was already more than assured, and the fate of not just Macro-, but also Cosmo Land was sealed the moment Sturm had stepped through that rift.. Dark times were ahead for the allied nations and their citizens, and, unbeknownst to them, the end of all who had opposed the Black Hole Nation in their conquest of the two war-torn lands was nearing..

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Bowie
Bowie watched intently as the battle raged on, both sides clearly giving it their all. Bowie had no doubts that Masaru would pull through, that is, until Gunvolt sent out 6 chains from all around. Suddenly, Mark Guyver was captured with seemingly no escape. The next thing he saw was the drill-like inferno coming from Mark Guyver sending intense heat all around the stadium. Bowie was pretty sure he knew what was coming next, so he grabbed Bandana Dee and Kirby and pulled them in close before he gave Blob a cola Jelly Bean. This created a bubble all around them, just before the huge explosion went off and scattered debris everywhere. Once he was sure it was safe to come out, he had Blob drop the bubble. "Hey Kirby, Dee, let's go." Bandana Dee and Kirby both flew out of Second-to-Last Destination after GV, and Bowie gave Blob a cola Jellybean, so he could rocket out of Second-to-Last destination and get to his friend as quickly as possible.

Once outside, Bowie hopped off the rocket and ran to where GV was carrying Masaru. He was incredibly worried about his friend. "W-why did this happen? I thought- I thought he would win it all. A-and you took it from him, you took it away from him!" Bowie started to punch Gunvolt in a fit of rage, not hard enough to do any damage, but hard enough to show his frustration. He kept hitting until he collapsed to his knees and started crying. He knew it wasn't GV's fault, it was the stupid Hand's fault. "I'm sorry Gunvolt, do y-you think Masaru is going to be ok?"

Last edited:
Metal rolled his 'eyes' at the large hand's remark, not caring for jokes. He flew through the rift, and began looking for his opponent in the plaza, but he couldn't find him yet. He began flying around.

Sonic lazily opened one eye and looked at Joker. He had fallen asleep after the match ended and hadn't left the stands yet. "Metal, huh?" Sonic said and sat upright. "Well, he's no easy opponent, that's for sure. Well, first thing you should know, is that he can do everything I can with around the same skill. Of course, I'm better. He can do other things too, like-"

Before Sonic could finish, Metal flew up to them, finally finding his opponent. He scoffed at Sonic, then looked at Joker. He pointed at the archway, indicating they should get to it.
@The Alright Attorney

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt heard the nearby rocket fly by as Bowie leapt off and ran up to him. He was clearly sad and upset about Masaru's loss, punching him to vent his frustration before bursting into tears. He really was rooting for him... He thought, when Bowie asked him if Masaru would be okay.

"...don't worry. The Master Hand guy said dying was impossible, and I'm pretty sure he got knocked out by that fall from earlier." He replied as he looked down at the still unconscious Masaru. "Besides, I feel like he's really strong, even for a kid. If I hadn't used Voltaic Chains at that moment, he might have actually got me with that robot's drills. But that strength is not just from his robot, but also his own will to keep fighting. I know he'll get through anything sent his way." He concluded, shaking the boy slightly to see if that would wake him up.

The day was blurry, light piercing in through the class window. It was the class of the troubled children. The ones that no one wanted to deal with. The rejects. The broken. Masaru Daimon, elementary school student. He was dressed in his school suit, his headphones draped down from his neck, since he wasn’t allowed to wear them in school.

There were only four other kids in this class with him. A quiet looking bluenette, a cheery looking pink haired girl, a mopping brown masked boy, and a little girl in a wheelchair with hair like a lime.

Masaru clenched his fists, hiding his bruises on his wrist with his sleeve. Troubled children. That’s what they called him. Was it the child’s fault they were troubled, or was is the parent’s?

“Masaru, right?”

Masaru looked up from his desk, meeting the little girl in a wheelchair. He hadn’t really spoken anyone to class yet, so having someone come to him was a surprise.

“Huh?”

“Masaru Daimon. It says it on the board, remember?” She giggled. “Are you doing okay?”

“Huh? W-What makes you think I’m not?”

“Oh you just looked a little bit troubled is all. Don’t worry. Monaca is troubled too.”

“You are...? What do you mean?”

Monaca smiled, looking down at their wheelchair. She ran her fingers along the wheel seeming almost reminiscent of a previous time.

“Monaca wasn’t always in a wheelchair. Monaca used to run around and play. Then one day, my daddy got really mad. Then he put me in this wheelchair. But Monaca doesn’t mind, really.”

Masaru growled. It wasn’t just his father. It was other families too, other parents. He got up from his chair, shaking his fist.

“That’s unfair! They shouldn’t have done that to you! That’s horrible...!”

“It’s fine, really.” Monaca smiled. “If they didn’t do that, I wouldn’t have ended up in this class with such amazing kids.”

Monaca then wheeled up to Masaru, giving him a big hug. The other kids listened intently to this entire exchange. Masaru seized up, Monaca pulling them in and resting his head in her shoulder. The embrace was warm, soothing...sweet. All things that didn’t exist back home.

“Monaca is glad to meet you...Masaru.”

Masaru...

Masaru......

Masaru woke up, his mind all groggy and clouded. His wounds healed up right before his eyes. He was met with his previous foe, Gunvolt, and Bowie, his friend. He coughed, turning his head over to them.

“Did I...did I win?”

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Masaru woke up at last, clearly confused as he thought he'd won. Gunvolt sighed since he had to tell him the truth, he'd find out soon anyway.

"I'm sorry, but you didn't win. I managed to take out that robot of yours. But you fought valiantly until the very end, and if it wasn't for my Voltaic Chains Skill I might not have made it. It was THAT close." He hated being the bearer of bad news, but at least he could soften the blow a little.

"I feel really bad for him... He was fighting really hard for that wish, wasn't he?" Joule's voice rang in his head, and he couldn't agree more. He felt bad too, but that didn't mean he'd give up on his goal. That wish would change everything for his world, he had to fight for it no matter what.

Even if it means crushing a little kid's dreams...

Last edited:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Bowie and Dee
Bowie listened as Gunvolt tried to explain what happened and soften the blow to Masaru. Once GV finished, Bowie felt the need to quickly cut in, "Yeah, you were SO COOL Masaru. Who cares if you lost, you totally showed how strong you were! Plus you didn't lose to a demon! I'm pretty sure you kicked most of the demons out already!" Bowie didn't usually talk about adults that way, but he was willing to do just about anything to see his friend go back to his usual self.

Dee, on the other hand, was feeling bad. He didn't know Masaru well enough to comfort him or give him advice. He was basically just rocking back and forth behind the group humming the apple juice song to himself. He was then reminded how hungry he was. He had wanted to eat before the GV's Masaru battle, but obviously, that didn't happen. Once the air started to calm down, he would ask everyone to go eat with him.

“Wait...are you telling me I lost?”

Masaru couldn’t believe it. He was the hero of this story, so there wasn’t anyway he could lose...right? Yet here he was, defeated, in someone’s arms.

He struggled out of Gunvolt’s grasp, landing on his feet. He seemed to be crossing his arms, peeved enough not to say anything. He close his eyes with an angry expression on his face. That’s when Bowie rushed over to help soften the blow to him and his ego, which he did make some good points.

“...Wait a second...all the demons are out?”

looking at the roster, he realized only three contestants remained. 2 about-to-be’s and a robot, which of course robots didn’t count. So he actually DID knock out all the demons.

“...That’s right, I did! So there’s no reason for me to win this thing if all the demons are beat up! That leaves the fate of the universe to us kids! So the hero already won! No more villains to kill! So no need for a hero to continue if villainy is vanquished!”

Masaru tried to fake it till he felt it to mixed success. It helped cover up his hurt feelings, but he still half believed it. No demons in the running did bring some satisfaction to his deep set heart.

The Alright Attorney

Joker crossed his arms as he listened to Sonic. The hedgehog just seemed to confirm his suspicions about Metal, and how he was essentially a robotic version of Sonic. Alright, that gave him some information. Before Sonic could say anymore, his Robotic copy apperead before them. "So he can fly." Joker muttered to himself, observing his opponent. "Alright then, lets get this underway." Joker expected there would be less wity banter from this version of Sonic, and thusly, Joker threw his grappling hook from the stands down to the arena selection. Once landing, he immediatly started flicking through his options for where to go. Eventually he ended up on Kamoshida's castle. He basically know the place inside out from when he had to infiltrate it monthes ago. He selected it, and sure enough, he soon found himself once again surrounded by the castle walls that made up his perverted gym teacher's mind.
@Captain Pokémon

Metal looked around for a few moments, taking in his surroundings. They were on top of a castle of sorts. Didn't seem too bad. He could work with this, especially with all the open space they currently had. Metal crossed his arms and flew upwards. He decided to use a simple, non risky attack first, just to see what his opponent was capable of. He fired 3 electric balls from his chest, adjusting his aim if Joker moved so that they followed.
@The Alright Attorney

The Alright Attorney

Joker glanced up at his opponent, and quickly side stepped and dodged the three electric attacks. The robot's approach wa much different from Sonic's, and these added abilities of flight and projectiles made this a whole different game. He couldn't approach this fight the exact same way he did with Sonic. Gritting his teeth, Joker fired off five bullets in the direction of Metal, wanting to see how they'd affect him. Glancing at his surroundings, Joker tried to figure where the best spot in the castle would be to take on the robot.

@Captain Pokémon

Metal flew upwards to avoid the bullets, he didn't want to reveal too many of his capabilities yet, he'd have to stick to simple tactics for now. It seemed his opponent wanted to do the same, as there was no way he got this far with just a gun. He didn't want to make any risky moves and vent yet, so he decided to just do something simple. He quickly flew to Joker and used a homing attack, also ready to cancel the technique and change directions if necessary.
@The Alright Attorney

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt realized Bowie was right as he looked at the roster, just another teen and a robot were left besides him. Their match was still underway, so it would probably be a while until he knew who he'd be up against. I've come a long way, I can't afford to lose now... He thought before bringing his attention back to Masaru.

"You sure showed all of those guys what for, huh? You did a great job!" He complimented him, and he was being completely honest. He still wanted to ask just what had gone down on his world, but he felt like it wasn't a very good time to ask. I should probably ask something else...

"Say, that "Mark Guyver" robot of yours... How did you get it? Did you make it yourself or did someone else build it and give it to you for your demon slaying purposes?"

Masaru prided himself on getting as far as he did, finishing at least the main duty he served. Who knows? Maybe they would issue in the children’s paradise he was after in the first place. Either way, it’s a win-win scenario all around.

That’s when he was asked the question about Mark Guyver. The red haired kid crossed his arms and gave an almost condescending smile.

“If your looking for a bot of your own, I think your gonna have another thing comin’! Only warriors of hope can get such awesome toys! Monaca has one for each of us! That’s just how great she is, but of course I have the biggest and meanest one! Truly fitting of a hero don’tcha think?”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"I could use one of those, not gonna lie. Seem pretty cool and versatile, fitting for someone like you." Gunvolt replied. Whoever this Monaca was definitely knew a lot about tech if she could build something like that. That reminded him of Copen, wondering if he would be able to build something similar. He definitely would if his own tech wasn't already good enough to beat Adepts. Imagine if those two built something together...

"These Warriors of Hope are like your team, right? I used to have one of those. What kinds of roles does your team have? You're clearly melee oriented, but you got any long range? Snipers, maybe?" He asked, remembering his time working with QUILL before he left to take care of Joule.

“Woah woah hold on there, too many questions.” Masaru interrupted, waving his hands in front of him. “Now I know your curious about superstars like us, who could blame you? Looks like now is the time to tell you just who we are!”

As if on cue, a comically sized white board materialized begins Masaru. This surprised him at first, but he quickly decided to go with it, knowing the hand’s schemes. Picking up the marker he scribbled something in big multicolored lettering.

Krash Korse:

Warriors of Hope!!!!

“Alright, so first there’s me:

Masaru Daimon! - The Hero and Leader !

I’m pretty much the head honcho. I’m super cool, super strong, and the greatest leader ever! I’m gonna rule the paradise for kids!”

He drew a crude version of himself, colored in orange. He had a big sword in his hand and a crown on his head. He had a poorly drawn cape on and noticeably buffer proportions than natural.

“Alrighty, next would be-

Monaca - The Mage!

She’s awesome. She uses her special magic to make an army for us! She is super nice, bakes us warm cookies, and- well, you get it!”

Monaca was drawn crudely in green, sitting in what appeared to be a wheelchair. She had a tray of cookies in front of her and a whole bunch of white and black bears drew around her.

“Now we go onto-

Kotoko Utsugi - The Fighter!

She’s pretty good at what she does for a girl. She can get annoying sometimes but she gives a spirit to the Warriors! She is pretty fun to play with and is definitely someone you want fighting beside ya!”

She was drawn in pink, with long hair in two pony tails. She had a dress and seemed to be in damsel garb with a battle axe hastily drawn in there.

“Next up is-

Nagisa Shingetsu - The Sage!

Nagisa is a bit of a know it all. He reads a lot and is always telling us to behave. Ugh. Naggysa is the guy that doesn’t want to play often and is the big ol’ stick in the mud! ...where was I going with that? Oh yeah! Sage! He’s that!”

He was colored in blue, wearing a suit. His drawing was vandalized, a moustache and beard being drawn on him, along with ‘blah blah blah’ over him in a speech bubble.

“Finally we have...what was his name again? Oh yeah-

Jataro Kemuri - The Priest!

Now he’s kinda weird and quiet. Like a real big weirdo. Not sure if anyone likes the guy, he’s just kinda sorta there.”

Jataro’s drawing was just a stick figure, not a lot of effort out into it at all. In fact, the smelly lines drawn above it had more effort in them.

“And that’s the Krash Kourse of the Warriors of hope!”

Last edited: