• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Bros: Brawl

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Kirby-Jungle
Kirby smiled proudly has his attack hit, before continuing his assault, riding another wave towards the friend-thief, this time focusing on crashing down over Vio as he closed in.

Buzzwole-Ice Cap Zone
Buzzwole's...things widened as another bot sent fire towards him, cancelling his retreat and falling towards the ice. The fire frightened him, so he decided to change tactics, focusing on the other, not-defended-by-fire bots. Once the buff bug landed, he stomped with powerful force, causing a wide area of ice to crack and shatter, revealing the ice cold water below.
Ack!
Buzzwole freaked, flying high, almost completely ditching the battlefield in the process. Shame, he wanted the hurt them with an earthquake, but the water below didn't want to cooperate.

Ori-Field of Hopes and Dreams
Ori glanced back towards the green monkey, managing to understand what they said. However, mute himself, Ori was subjected to making hand motions, a.k.a pointing and pretending to be stone stiff to communicate following the stature stealer.

Dark Matter-Angel Island
Dark Matter didn't care much about their reaction. It wasn't here to show off. However, the shadow imp was already starting to leave. Dark Matter's eyes (including the one on his bottom), flashed in certainty.
"I'm coming too. It's very possible this one will be more difficult."
Dark Matter didn't wait for an answer as it sunk into the floor, sinking into a shadow circle.

Last edited:

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
The Dragonborn - Rivet Ravine (Shrine of the Nexus Key)
Slash was offering a ride, at which the Dragonborn pondered actually getting on. He might have looked a bit heavy, thick with muscle and armor, but he was far heavier than he appeared. He tested Slash's carrying capacity, placing a boot on the flat end of the blade. Slash wavered for a moment under the new weight, so the Nord hopped aboard. Once again, Slash wobbled under the weight, but remained above the water. Perfect. They could glide across the water without bothering to touch it.
He glanced down into the water as Slash began to ferry them, noticing dark shapes moving from deep within. Sea monsters lurking, lying in wait for a victim undoubtedly. What kind of sea monsters, he didn't know. He wasn't sure he wanted to find out, battling in the water wasn't one of his strong suits. He could pull it off, sure, but it was never enjoyable like it was on land.

The ride felt long as Slash hovered down, their destination growing steadily nearer. He squinted at it as it continued to gleam in the light, furrowing his brow as he finally got to see what it was. A key. Small and golden as it sat upon a small platform made of silver, presenting itself to them. He felt a bit disappointed at this, having expected so much more- though perhaps this was similar to the skeleton key he'd given up long ago. Still regretted that. There had been plenty of times after he'd needed it.
Finally, they reached the small bit of land, and the Nord stepped off of Slash, kneeling down and picked up the key. It felt warm to the touch, and it was... vibrating. It was subtle vibrations it gave off, almost like a hum. A hum he recognized. Sealed power. So this key was something special. It had some kind of power to it.
He looked toward Slash and Shroom, showing them the key. "There's a strange power to it." He informed them. "We should make our way outside before we try anything with it. I'd prefer the cave didn't collapse on our heads." He looked up at the beam of light cast down upon them. It didn't look or feel like sunlight, and it was beginning to dim. Was that because he'd grabbed the key?
It seemed it was, as the moment the light had faded, the entire cavern began to rumble and shake violently, nearly making the Dragonborn stumble into the water, though he maintained his balance.

Quickly, he slid the key into his magic satchel before reaching his arm deep inside, which seemed impossible given the size of the satchel. "Aye, spoke too soon." He grumbled, pulling a bottle out of a strange golden liquid. Pulling off the cork on top, he quickly drank a gulp of the elixir before popping the cork back on and returning the potion to his bag.
"No time for what we just did." He informed them, scooping up Shroom to place onto his shoulder. "Let's move." He took off at a sprint, his feet barely touching the water as he moved, leaving tiny ripples across its surface as he moved, his potion having given him the temporary function of walking on water. Expecting Slash to follow, they made their way back across the lake in record time, and they went undisturbed by whatever monsters lurked beneath as bits of the roof began to fall in, creating massive splashes that no doubt disoriented the sea creatures, allowing all three of them safe passage back to the other side.

@ArmedBlue @Captain Pokémon

Undyne - Urban District
The moment Masaru was freed, the spears darted back into the earth as she caught the golden arrow in a flash. It too faded, her one eye resting on Sonic. "You suggesting we let him go free?" Undyne asked. "Ready to let him wreak more havoc on the innocent, is that it? We can't keep him with us, he's a danger to Miles. He doesn't want our help, either. We can't let him go free, he's a danger to everyone else. We can't let him live." She shook her head. "There's a difference between doing the right thing, and doing what's best for everyone. Being a hero doesn't mean you're not allowed to make the hard choices. The sooner you realize that, the sooner-" She was cut off as the screens flashed another face all over the city. Some old bald dude with an annoying voice and an even more annoying mustache. She didn't have the energy to deal with this.
"Whatever. Kid's your problem now. I'm checking on Miles." With that, she turned and walked back into the parking garage with a limp.

@Nukas @Captain Pokémon @Shen: King of the Mist

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Masaru Daimon
Urban District

In a flash, he was snatched from Undyne’s icy hold by that anthropomorphic about to be hedgehog that looked like the dying screams of the nineties. He was being saved by...some adult sympathizer? How low could this get? His teeth snarled and his face messed up, struggling in Sonic’s grasp.

“Kill me! Kill me now!! I’d rather die than suffer more of your pathetic Demon talk!! Your gonna die! You are ALL GONNA DIE!!”

Masaru was grin had become an anger filled grimace as he kicked at sonic, reaching over to bite his wrist.

“Mhmmmmhmmm~“

Monaca has just put a batch of cookies in the oven, humming a little ditty as she did. Eggman’s announcement was playing in the background, but she didn’t pay it a mind, bunching on a bit of cookie dough that got on her oven mitts.

“That Adult love to talk.” She said in between chewing. “But Monaca thinks he will only make his situation worse. Oh, if only he could sit down and have a snack, then maybe he’d realize it. Oh well~ time to resume the game!~”

As Kotoko watched nearby all the chaos ensuing, the Monokuma robots recalled away from the Sumeragi building in a parameter, rushing more toward the Eggman robots that had begun to spring up while the Monokuma Kids took cover inside the subway, which seemed to get more and more filled with Monokumas with hard hats on.

The Warriors of Hope Aircraft flew just ahead of the Egg Carrier, One of the spotlight pointing toward the oncoming vessel. Things were about to get dicey.

@Captain Pokémon @comic @Nukas

Green & James Harrison
Mountains

“Well that’s definitely a first...” Green scratched his head, looking at Brachio with a sweat. “As long as your sure it’s alright...then okay.”

Green got into position, making his way toward Copen, looking up at Angel island. This isn’t the most ideal scenario in the world, being at the mercy of a dinosaur. But if this is what it takes, so be it. Alright. Red, Blue, Vio...

...I’m coming!”

“Right! Well...My pod landed out a few miles back near the mountain over there. Nearly instantly we were attacked by some kinda weird fire monster guy. I uh...fought the best I could until he wiped the rest of my unit. So I ran this way until I ran into you.”

His story wasn’t exactly the tale of a hero, but then again, he wasn’t exactly in a position to be one. His dark colored eyes looked up at Chief visor, his curiosity peaking.

“And what exactly is your mission here? If I could ask. Gotta add some sense of direction to my palette here.”

Blue
Field of Hopes and Dreams

Knuckles seemed really bad at this flying thing as he plummeted down to the ground. Blue, still hanging on to his feet was quickly dragged along the land, literally eating dirt.

“Bleh! Ooof! AuUuGH!”

Letting go forcefully, wiping out his mouth with his hands, spitting a few times. After he was asked if he was okay, he growled and shook his fist at him.

“Yeah, course I’m fine! No thanks to you! That was the dumbest flying I’ve ever seen! What WAS that?!?”

Red
Ravaged Battlefield

After Gengar had messed with the statue some, A light began to shine as Red was released from his bronze prison. Taking a string of deep breaths, the weakened red looked around him.

“Huh? What? What just happened??” His eyes fell to Gengar. “Uhm, ghost! Where are we?”

Vio
Jungle

Vio’s face showed utter disappointment as it seemed the duck wasn’t moving any time soon. Focusing on Kirby, he realized the attack they were using. More water. This time like a wave. Water in this form isn’t so dense as it is in a stream. Perhaps one carefully placed blow could...yes. Yes that would work.

Vio changed his stance, widening his legs as he pointed at Kirby. He ran his sword along his outstretched arm like a Cue on a pool table. As Kirby got close, he thrust forward toward the wave, bent on penetrating and stabbing Kirby in one move!

@Gamingfan

Psymallard

Previously mallard
The Knight ducked his head and heaved himself backwards, sliding under the scythe. In that moment, he saw the spades close in around him. This wasted opportunity had consequences, and he knew that. All of the spades slammed into him at once, and then the bombs dropped. They exploded and put the finishing touch on him. When the smoke cleared, there was the metal statue of a knight riddled with spades.
@Captain Pokémon

Psyduck in da Jungle
What has Vio ever done for him? He was a human, friends with his mortal enemy, and labeled as the primary threat in their last fight? While this pink creature ISN'T human, helped put out the fires, and has water powers (just like him). It was decided. The Duck got up off his ass and ran at the battle. "DUUUUCK!!" Vio tried to impale Kirby, but Psyduck has already committed. He leapt at Kirby, trying to tackle the thing out of the way of the sword.
@Gamingfan @Shen: King of the Mist

Neo Metal Sonic and Aegislash
Suddenly, the rock was no longer a rock, as Metal revealed himself. He threw a ball of energy at the ceiling of the passage leading out of the cavern, causing rocks to cave in and block the path. Metal stared quietly at the trio before him, saying nothing. Before he beat them senseless, he decided to try the easy way first. He flew upwards suddenly, then dived downwards towards the trio, blitzing past the man in armor and the small creature, going for what seemed to be their most valuable member, as there were bad scratch marks on the beast in the previous room. He grabbed the sword by the handle and threw it across the room. He then flew back across the room himself and caught the sword before it hit the wall. He then went back down to the ground, sword in hand. He held out his free hand and gestured to the satchel on the man in armor's side, making it clear he wanted what they had just gotten.
@ArmedBlue @comic

Death Egg Robot Sentinel
One of the Death Egg Robot Sentinels (God, that's a mouthful. I'm gonna acronym it.) used its arm to knock over the top half of a nearby building like a poorly stacked Jenga tower. That's when it heard a strange voice, causing it to turn its head towards the direction of the voice.
"NEW TARGET FOUND"
A tank-like vehicle about the size of the D.E.R.S's leg came charging at it, launching some dark energy of sorts. The D.E.R.S shot a large red laser out of its eye at the dark energy, canceling it out, causing an explosion. This mostly caused the tank to go flying backward, so the D.E.R.S redirected its attention to toppling buildings. However, in case it wasn't, the D.E.R.S kept its head turned 180 degrees around to watch its back.
@ArmedBlue

Sonic The Hedgehog
Sonic looked at Masaru pitifully as he kicked at him and bit his arm. This didn't really phase Sonic, he had shrugged much much worse before. Then he looked at Undyne. Despite how much it pained him, she was right. They couldn't bring him, and he didn't seem to want to change. There had to be another way! He shoved Masaru away. "Get out of here. I think you deserve another chance, but if you cause trouble again, don't expect the same result." He said before brushing himself off and following Undyne to check on Tails.
@Shen: King of the Mist @comic (kinda) @Nukas (kinda)

Jevil
The Knight failed to avoid Jevil's attacks and was turned back into a statue. Jevil grinned widely. What fun, fun! Although the Knight wasn't very good at the game, Jevil enjoyed himself. He tapped the base of the statue with his scythe again, hoping for the same result. Hopefully, his friend would be more friendly this time.
@Psymallard

Gengar
The trophy of Elf Boy glowed brightly, before revealing Golden Elf Boy to have returned to normal Elf Boy. When he asked what happened, Gengar flew into a nearby shadow. The shadow began to change shape. First, it showed Ice Man getting stabbed (although not realistically), then a skull and crossbones, then Fire Man disappearing with Trophy Ice Man, then the ship getting shot down, and finally Gengar catching Red. Then, some words were formed. Where to now?
@Shen: King of the Mist

Ice Cap Badniks
Egg Guardian #2 was hit by Gunvolt's attack, but it ultimately didn't matter anyway since when the ice broke it, along with Egg Guardian #1, the Egg Brawlers, and the Egg Pawns fell into the water and sunk, seemingly defeated. The 4 Aero-Chasers flying higher in the air avoided the lightning attack, proving faster than they looked. They then focused all their lasers on Gunvolt and Buzzwole, four lasers on each. The Aero-Chaser that was in front of Egg Guardian #2 fired its lasers at the girl attacking it, hoping to hit her before she could hit it.
@Fraseandchico @ArmedBlue @Gamingfan

The Egg Carrier
A spotlight suddenly shined on the Egg Carrier. The light was coming from a large ship ahead of them. Eggman sighed and pushed a few buttons on his console. He didn't have time for this, he had better things to do! A small bottom section of the Egg Carrier opened up and released 20 Egg Cannons. These Egg Cannons all started flying towards the battleship, aiming for weaker spots like windows or turbines. (If there are any, I don't really have a reference picture lol.) Additionally, a larger section on top of the Egg Carrier opened up, revealing a very large missile with the Eggman Empire logo on the side. The missile fired, heading towards the battleship at blinding speeds! The section then closed and the Egg Carrier flew away, out of sight.
@Shen: King of the Mist @Nukas

"Alright!" Hunter got on Brachio's head just like the others and pointed at Angel Island. "Fore!" The Brachiosaurus raised its head and lowered it to its side before swinging its neck to send the people flying. Once they were airborne, Brachio got recalled into its Dino Medal and Coatlus got released to catch the flailing children. Hunter landed on the Quetzalcoatlus and patted its neck. "Good job girl, now to catch the others." Letting out a shrill cry, the pterosaur positioned itself underneath Copen and Green to catch them. "Brace for impact girl, people are incoming."
@Shen: King of the Mist @ArmedBlue

----------------

Blanka was not well-versed in sign language, learning English was hard enough as it is and he didn't have any way of actually learning it. He was bilingual and that was more than enough for him. Ori seemed to understand him, but communicating had proven to be difficult. "Stone, statue? Chase?" The feral man was a bit confused as to what the creature meant, but the realization that the statue of his opponent was gone was interesting. To his knowledge, statues didn't move and there were no drag marks. Reaching a hand out to Ori, the fighter offered the creature to go with him to investigate the disappearance of the statue.
@Gamingfan

comic

Master Chief - The Mountains
Fire monster guy? That was intriguing in of itself. John was aware there was plenty more here than men with egg-shaped heads commanding fleets, talking rats, and dinosaur pets, but this character sounded dangerous. His shields were weak to fire and plasma. While his armor could withstand a tremendous amount, his entire body wasn't covered. His undersuit was designed to withstand heat, but direct assaults on it?
Private Harrison requested the mission. Cortana was the one to brief him. "See that floating thing in the sky that isn't made of rock? It's outputting a lot of power, and we're working to stop a new enemy from gaining control of that power." That was putting it simply. John began to walk past the Marine. "We need a ride. I left one back here." He stated, continuing his trek through the land in order to reunite with his Warthog.

The Dragonborn - Rivet Ravine (Shrine of the Nexus Key)
He was... mostly confused when some metal beast, much smaller than the one encountered earlier, cut off their exit then took Slash and pointed at the Nord. He blinked, staring back for a moment, glancing at Shroom on his shoulder before he lightly shrugged. "Uh... sure." He replied to Metal Sonic. "You can come with us." With that, he turned away to the rubble in their way before he grabbed Shroom. "Hang on, I have to hold you so this affects you, too." He informed the small creature.
"FEIM ZII GRON!" He shouted, and from Metal Sonic's perspective, the Dragonborn and Shroom simply vanished into nothing. Truth was, he had temporarily spirited the both of them by turning them into passive ghosts, unable to be harmed or cause any. They were ethereal. "Hold on." He repeated to Shroom, and walked through the rubble with ease before arriving back in Mega Aggron's lair, disabling the effects.

The Nord and Shroom were revived, appearing once again. He glanced back. "Hope they can get through, but that metal thing can fly. Should be fine. I think I'll call him... Shiny. Matches the 'sh' sound I got going with you and Slash." He chuckled, before his eyes landed on the Mega Aggron trophy, and he bit his cheek, contemplating for a moment.
Making up his mind, he returned Shroom to his shoulder before grabbing the trophy, hefting it over his head. "Let's get out of here."
During all of this, the entire cavern continued to rumble and shake threateningly.

@Captain Pokémon @ArmedBlue

Masaru Daimon
Urban District

Masaru was surprised, even as he brought blood out of Sonic’s arm from the bite. He was being let go? His rage had begun to simmer. What replaced it was irritation, confusion, and above all: Resentment.

“You...None of you will be alive! I’ll kill you all! You’ll see!! You’ll...all see...!”

Masaru ran off, hiding his face as tear drops fell from his face. Monokuma kids, who were having fun on the streets, paused. They watched him like a hawk as he ran by them. They continued to stare long after he had run by, almost ominously.

He ran and ran. He wasn’t sure quite what from, but he kept running. Getting to an isolated corner away from the public eye, he panted, letting his knees hit the pavement. This wasn’t how this was supposed to go. The hero was supposed to destroy the enemy, destroy the villains! Yet here he was, crying in a corner while the villains roamed free.

*click*

Hearing a noise behind him, his eyes grew big as he saw a full fifty kids looking down at him. They all stared mercilessly at their ‘leader’, the whole lot of them barricading his exits.

*Step*

“Huh...?”

*Step*

“W-Wha— What are you doing?!?”

They all took a step forward. Then another. And another. Reaching out their hands to him, Masaru struggled as he found himself being buried by the mob of children.

“GET AWAY FROM MEE!!!!!”

@Captain Pokémon @comic @Nukas

Monaca
Warriors of Hope Airship

As the attack was incoming towards the ship, Monaca leaned down to check how the cookies were coming along in the oven. Continuing to hum her tune, she pressed a single button on her wheelchair, not bothering to even look towards the attack on the screen.

“Hummm...Should the next batch be chooocate chip or sugar...?”

During this, a back panel of their airship, the Excalibur, opened up. Suddenly, a flurry of sparkling flares rushed out, blinking and burning brightly in erratic patterns. This scrambled the sensors of the robots, preventing them from actually seeing their targets. While they were open, a cluster of missiles were shot out from the back, detonating on each robot, obliterating them all without suffering any damage.

As the Eggman torpedo zoomed in, a red dot sight laid on it. Seconds before it would hit the hull of the ship, a powerful bullet shot through it and out the other side in an instant, blowing far into the horizon. The torpedo exploded violently outside of the ship, the red optic of a shrouded robot lay in the darkness of one of the decks.

“Hum. Now that that’s over. I say we give him a present~!”

Pressing a smaller, yellow button in her wheelchair, a bottom panel opened up below the ship. Thrust was heard as a drill like projectile fired out. It spun and spun, the back portion seeming to have a monokuma themed motif. It flew toward the egg carrier, three prongs opening up, which were previously disguised as a drill.

Red
Lich Yard

“Oh? Charades?”

Seeing Gengar’s shadow show he put on, he believed he caught everything he had to say. Wondering where he WAS going, he looked around, getting a nervous feeling about his location.

“Anywhere other than here...it looks scary...” Red shivered. “It’s all ghastly and dark. Almost like a zombie or ghost would come out and scare you. And I don’t do well with ghosts...”

Looking over to the side, he realized that Gengar too was a ghost. Sheepishly laughing, he gestured to him.

“Uhm, ah- other than you I mean.”

Green
The Air

“Wooooooahhh!!”

Green was thrown by the force of the giant creature, landing in the feathery grip of Coatlus, the entire experience making his head spin.

“I’m surprised that didn’t break my neck...” green groggily retorted.

@DarkHydraT @armedblur

Private Harrison
Mountains

Harrison’s heart appeared to sink from his expression as he heard the news. It looked like he pieced something together that he didn’t want to.

“Wait. Don’t tell me...this ‘Power source’, wouldn’t happen to be a key thing would it?” He spoke in air quotation. “That monster attacked us shouting us for a key to somethin’. If that is the case, that would explain a lot...”

Looking up at Angel Island and then at the Egg carrier that flew off toward an urban area in the far distance. It looked like the terrain a common ground soldier would be overwhelmed in. And overwhelmed he was. One could see him trying not to hyperventilate, barley keeping his nerves in line.

“Well...Sh*t! Where are the rest then? If these things are so tough then we gotta get out hands on ‘em before the enemies do!”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt - Ice Cap Zone

The Azure Striker's attack was successful, though it seemed the ice below them had been destroyed by Swole. With some quick thinking, the teen jumped off the machine's back right before it fell, propelling him upwards. This was enough to avoid two of the lasers that were fired at him. An Air Jump allowed him to avoid the third laser, the fourth one leaving a burn along his arm. Not good.

Taking advantage of the height he obtained, Gunvolt managed to land on top of one of the Aero-Chasers. Keeping his balance, he sent a shock through it, attempting to hack it so it would fire at its allies. If it didn't work, he'd tag it and jump off.

@Captain Pokémon @Fraseandchico @Gamingfan

Copen - High Above The Mountains

"Wow!" Lola was amazed by Brachio's strength, easily launching the group high up at great speeds. Copen seemed unfazed by the power of the dinosaur's swing, being used to the forces his suit exerted on his body. He was still surprised by the distance they covered, entering a hover to land cleanly on top of Coatlus, who had caught the two kids. Lola caught up to them soon after.

"Impressive. Who would have thought a dinosaur could throw like that?" He commented, before focusing on the floating island close they were headed for.

"Alrighty, let's go get that key! No time to waste!" Lola reminded them of their objective once she got back to Copen's side.

@DarkHydraT @Shen: King of the Mist

The Knight - Rivet Ravine (Previously Mega Aggron's Lair)

A strange creature came out of nowhere, grabbing Slash and locking them in the cavern where they'd found that key thing. Did it want something from them? Possibly join them? The bug wasn't sure, while the man in armor seemed to think the latter. He shouted again, apparently granting the two of them the ability to pass through things like a ghost. The others were left behind, but it was likely they would find a way to get through. Whatever, the cavern was still rumbling and going to fall apart soon. It was best they got out of there.

The human was pretty strong, managing to lift the metal beast they defeated -or its trophy, rather- maybe as a prize, or to sell it later. The Knight stood still on the man in armor's shoulder, looking back at the cavern where Slash and 'Shiny' were. Shiny seemed... threatening. Did it even want to be their ally? For once, the Vessel doubted the human's judgement, thinking of the metal creature as untrustworthy. Maybe they'd find out about its intentions later.

@comic @Captain Pokémon

Giant Lola - Urban District Streets

The blast from the opposing robot knocked Sumeragi's mech backwards, its thrusters counteracting the force so it wouldn't get sent far. It stopped quickly, its internal engines whirring before it rushed at the giant machine again, shooting a barrage of dark energy its way. Expecting the enemy to counter the same way, it would quickly move to the side to avoid the possible blast, before launching a bigger projectile at its legs to hinder its movement. The Giant Lola wasn't capable of the most brilliant of strategies, considering its berserk status.

@Captain Pokémon

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Kirby-Jungle
Kirby's wave, along with Kirby himself, dived above Vio, ready to smash the everloving poyo out of them. That is, until the strange animal jumped out of nowhere and tackled kirby. The puffball was taken off guard, allowing himself to be knocked off the wave, his sudden lack of focus causing it to lose momentum and splash above Vio harmlessly.
Kirby bounced on the floor next to Psyduck. He looked at the duck, ready to fight, before noticing the sword Vio had pointed.
Directly where Kirby was going to be.
Kirby jumped up, happily hugging the Psyduck as thanks, looking back at Vio with a glare. He pointed at the bandana dee statue, releasing a torrent of "Poyo"s and a single "Bandee", demanding that Vio give them the statue or else.
@Psymallard @Shen: King of the Mist

Ori-Field of Dreams and Hopes
The spirit guardian's eyes sparkled in joy as the green monkey seemed to offer his assistance. He looked scary, but at least he acted kinder than the knight.
Ori motioned the monkey to follow, running on all fours as he searched for the missing knight statue.
@DarkHydraT

Buzzwole-Ice Cap Zone
Luckily, Buzzwole's height gave him plenty of time to avoid the lasers. However, his fighting style was no suited for long ranged combat, leaving him unable to counterattack.
Buzzole pondered his next action as he buzzed from above. Most of the aero chasers were moving too fast for him to even think about catching up, except two, one that the male was already focusing on, and one that was focusing on the hostile female. Perfect.
Buzzwole massive muscles flexed as he dived towards the aero-chaser, both his left legs extended in kick.
@Captain Pokémon @Fraseandchico @ArmedBlue

Psymallard

Previously mallard
The Knight; Field of Hopes and Dreams
The Knight fell to a knee, his armor still with gashes from the spades. This being was immune to his attempts at attacking, and obviously much more powerful than himself. He looked up at the jester, wondering what its next intention was.
@Captain Pokémon

Jungle Psyduck Jungle Psyduck
Psyduck pushed himself to his feet and forced a smile when being hugged, uncomfortable with the sudden action. As he turned back to Vio, he laughed. "DUH-HUH-HUCK!" He then began monologuing about how he planned this all along and how all humans are stinky, but repeatedly saying his own name. This overlapped with Kirby's speech, turning it into a one-way flood of psyducks and poyos.
@Shen: King of the Mist @Gamingfan

Audrey Redheart
Ice Cap Zone - Badniks battle

Audrey yelled in frustration as she swung her sword down on the aero-chaser attacking her, her sword, by design, deflecting the lasers off...somewhere, some directly back at the aero-chaser. Thanks to how angry she seemed from her time here already, she certainly did not seem like a Hero...at all. In fact, more like a monster with no regards for anything except winning in mind.
Can these guys just...die already?! She heard her mind yelling. Who the hell did these robots or whatever think they were, avoiding her lightning and trying to stop HER?! She was Audrey Redheart, the Hero, the Goddess's gift to mortals! ...I just wish that MATTERED here...god, why do I miss Eyala and the easy monsters from back home?!

Audrey felt disgusted by those thoughts alone. Assuming her attack worked, she turned to help her allies.
Alright, Audrey, hero time!
...If course, those thoughts were interrupted as she was forced to move by the cracking ice, barely dashing away in time with a huff and a puff..
"Watch it!!" She yelled at Swole, before rushing to attack, not noticing what Gunvolt was doing and charging level 3 lightning, before firing it right out at the high-up aero chasers.

@Gamingfan @ArmedBlue @Captain Pokémon

"You could, but you didn't." Hunter chuckled as Lola and Copen joined the fray. "Brachio's got a ton of muscle, not a little bit of fat that should not be there." The Fossil Fighter informed his friends as their mount let out a cry. Flapping its mighty wings once, the Quetzalcoatlus glided towards Angel Island. "Easy girl, don't overexert yourself. You're too valuable for that." Hunter said as he stroked the neck of the creature, something that was appreciated by Coatlus.

@ArmedBlue @Shen: King of the Mist

------------------

The white creature wanted him to follow them? Blanka was unsure what Ori wanted, but what was this little one going to do? He could risk the venture into the unknown, after all he had survived in the Amazon for who knows how long at this point. Running after Ori on all fours, the Brazillian fighter decided to trust the little thing. "Alright little man, what's in store for us?"

@Gamingfan

comic

"That's the plan." John answered simply, continuing his march- though he was moving more slowly to allow the Marine to keep pace, else he'd be left behind. "I've been reading these key signatures, just refreshed it a bit. Looks like a few are on the move. Either Robotnik's busy or we have more players on the field." Cortana alerted to the Spartan. "What about our friends?" He asked. "They're... headed for nothing, apparently. Bio-signature from Green's brother moved, and so did the key. We should probably update them."
At this, Chief tapped into his comm systems. "Green Team." He spoke, immediately dubbing their group as a whole, unironically named after Green. "Change of plans, the key and your brother moved." He paused. "Both off the island. Your brother is five click southwest of your position, off the island. The key isn't too far off, Cortana will detail the exact coordinates to Lola. Be careful, team. Chief out." He severed the connection, never slowing his march through the mountainous terrain, Cortana popping a nav marker on his HUD to pinpoint the exact location of his Warthog- exactly where he'd been headed. Even through the last few disorienting thirty minutes, he still maintain his keen sense of direction.

@Shen: King of the Mist @DarkHydraT @ArmedBlue

Scorpion - Banished Phantom
As far as he was concerned, Sub-Zero's allies had just been disposed of. The doors hissed shut, performing a pressure seal within- something Scorpion didn't much enjoy. All it did was trap the Jiralhanae stench on the Phantom. Through great effort did he not physically react outside of wrinkling his nose.
Turning, Scorpion paced toward the trophy that was Sub-Zero, glaring at it for a moment. The large, brutish creatures watched in silence as Scorpion moved around the trophy, glaring it up and down for a minute or so. He said nothing as the Phantom climbed higher and higher into the air, leaving the planet behind below, zooming now silently through the outer atmosphere toward what seemed to be deep space- until they neared something hazy, and when they passed through it, the Phantom was suddenly within the hangar of a vessel. A large vessel that outclassed any of Eggman's ships, and even the now defeated Sturm's ships. Invisible to the naked eye, and with cloaking scanners, the Banished Corvette had so far gone undetected by anyone and anything on the surface.

The hangar wasn't all too impressive in size, and housed a maximum of five Phantoms, another segment of the ship was dedicated to the Banshees. On top of that, he'd heard they were in the process of constructing a new ship in the Mountains, using the skeleton of some other crashed ship there, salvaging parts from it, remnants of a destroyed fleet, and anything else they could find. When he'd initially learned that these beasts were scavengers, he hadn't expected the majority of their forces to be massive, hulking apes with a penchant for mech suits. Yet they were, and they were lead by the fiercest, largest, and smartest of them all on this ship. Decimus, a Jiralhanae War Chief, and an alleged inventor. The beasts may not have looked it, but they were fiercely intelligent, especially where weapons and killing tools were concerned.
The Phantom lowered, before coming to a stop, hovering in the hangar as the sides opened and the brutes deployed out. Their mission had been successful, and so had his. He knew not what their mission had been, but he counted that all of them had come back. He had Sub-Zero, his mortal enemy.

Now making his way through the ship, Scorpion passed by plenty more of the Jiralhanae, but also other species they had absorbed into their ranks. Avian-like creatures equal to the ninja's height called 'Kig-Yar'. Massive flying bugs that droned around the halls, performing engineering tasks known as 'Yanme'e', alongside more passive hovering aliens with tentacles that performed more complex engineering tasks called 'Huragok', though most of them were deployed to the new under-construction ship. Of course, there were the smallest species of shrill-voiced cowards that huddled in corners for naps knowns as 'Unggoy'. A few had been piloting the vessel Sub-Zero had been trying to escape in, though Scorpion understood they had been from a rival faction known as the 'Covenant'. Another species aboard that kept to themselves were known as the 'Sangheili', and from he could tell, they hated the Jiralhanae as much as the Jiralhanae hated them. Some sort of age-old rivalry between the two, though they worked together to serve the Banished.
There were humans here, as well. Not many at all, but a few. Most seemed to work as engineers or pilots, very few with combat operations. It was truly an amalgamation of forces, alongside combined technology. The Banished seemed to absorb and integrate anything they found to fit their uses, regardless if it was alive or not. The truest of scavengers.

Carrying Sub-Zero's trophy on his shoulder, Scorpion marched through a pair of sliding alien doors, entering into a wide room, lit with harsh red lights and cool, grey steel walls, the ceiling and floor a polished black. A pathway lit by crimson lights led straight through the room toward what appeared to be a throne, one which Decimus sat upon, grinning at the arrival of Scorpion.
Walking calmly down the path, Decimus made a sound like a grunt, mixed with a hum. "So." He spoke, his voice hard enough to crack rocks, sounding like the distant tumble of an avalanche, deeper than the ocean depths. His voice commanded authority and respect, and if that wasn't enough, Scorpion had heard plenty about Decimus' combat prowess and bloodlust. "Your task didn't fail." He made the strange hum-grunt again. "Perhaps you're not so useless after all."
"You have given me this chance." Scorpion replied harshly, setting Sub-Zero on the ground. "I have defeated my foe, and proven my worth. Now you hold up your end of the bargain." He demanded.
This attitude seemed to humor Decimus as he stared coolly back for a moment. "I am of my word, warrior. However, our agreement can not yet be fulfilled."

Scorpion narrowed his eyes, fists gripping tightly. "Why not?" He asked, voice colder than his enemy's ice. "The artifact is not yet cracked." Decimus stated. "Its power remains within our grasp, yet just out of reach. If you desire your wish to come true, you will aid our efforts." At this, Decimus tapped a button on the arm of his throne, and a hologram erupted between them, displaying the land below in full, articulate detail, shown off in cool blue light that greatly contrasted the surrounding scarlets.
Slowly, Decimus stood, towering over Scorpion, almost twice the ninja's height as he stomped toward the hologram. "My forces control the wasteland, and are assuming control of the mountainous region. This land that sits between will soon be absorbed as well. However..." He lifted a great finger to point at the center of the map, directly at the Nexus. "This artifact maintains its closure. I have positioned forces here to occupy it. Hidden, for now. Aid me, warrior. Where do you think your strengths lie in these plans?"
Scorpion stared at the map for a moment, red details displaying where Decimus had his troops deployed. He was greatly annoyed that the bargain couldn't be completed yet, but he was aware Decimus had the strongest military might here, and had proven himself to be somewhat trustworthy. He had given Scorpion the opportunity to defeat Sub-Zero, alongside a few enhancements to his arsenal.
"When others learn of your operation here," Scorpion began, pointing to the mountainous region. "They will surely perceive you as a threat. Attempt to eliminate your presence here. Destroy your ship's development. I can oversee this."
"My Warlords are already filling that position. However, I can see your concerns." Decimus nodded, stroking at his chin for a moment. "If this is where you believe you are most useful, I will not delay your departure."
"Very well." Scorpion nodded, before he turned and left the room, leaving Sub-Zero's trophy behind as Decimus deactivated the map, and began to inspect the trophy half his height with interest.

Harrison
Mountains

“...Huh? Im kinda lost...” the marine scratched his head. “Can you tell me where they all are? I don’t like wandering blind...gives me the creeps!”

Harrison looked about, giving a shiver before he turned back to chief. It was apparent to see that he was very never truly confident here, and not knowing where he was going was starting to stress the poor guy out.

@comic

Green
Angel Island (Air)

...Green Team?

“...Huh?”

Snapping out of his momentary shock by the words, he contained his response for now, cupping his ear to the com. Green listened intently to master chief’s words. It seemed as though they were going in the wrong direction? One of his siblings and the key went elsewhere? Southwest?

Looking up at the sun, he determined southwest with his arm, pointing in that direction for the rest of the team to see.

“Down there, let’s go Green Teeeeeam!”

@ArmedBlue @DarkHydraT

Vio
Jungle

Vio couldn’t believe this. The duck he tried to defend had no turned a new leaf and shifted to the enemy side? ...What was he doing? He was supposed to be looking for his three other counterparts, not playing hero for some ‘Dee.’ Seeing how in this world, traitors seemed to be commonplace, he saw no reason to keep dee with him.

“Fine, have him and begone!”

Leaving his baggage of a trophy behind, he tossed the surpassingly light statue and ran. He was alone again. Relying on a makeshift team wasn’t going to go anywhere anyway. He needed a true plan.

@Gamingfan @Nukas

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Copen - Near Angel Island

As it turned out, both Green's sibling and the key they were headed for were no longer on the floating island. Five clicks southwest according to Chief, leading Copen to look down at the strange, purple and red fields way down below. Perhaps they had both fallen off, though how the kid managed to survive was a mystery.

"Five clicks southwest, got it. You receive those coordinates, Lola?" He asked his companion, who stood silent for a few moments while she obtained the information from her fellow A.I.

"...Yup, got those riiight here!" She confirmed with a twirl, to which her creator nodded.

"Good. Let's head out, then." The teen replied, looking off in the direction Green had pointed at. "Not a moment to lose."

comic

"Seven in total." John answered simply, not elaborating further to allow Cortana the honors of doing so. "Two are already in Robotnik's clutches. A third seems to be captured as well. Four and five are bouncing about, meaning they've been found, while six is clear on the other side of this land mass, and seven is the faintest of them all, even though it's the closest. Once we get... uh... Chief?"
John didn't reply, though not out of distraction. She was fully aware he knew he was listening as he trudged up the side of a mountain, the Warthog growing nearer and nearer. "I'm picking up Covenant traffic."

This made the Spartan pause on the spot, frowning underneath his helmet. "The Covenant are here?" He asked. "I'm sure of it." Cortana answered. "Well... okay, maybe not 100%. Same encryption scheme as Covenant channels, but there's something... different about them. The designs... there's human programming in these. How long have we been out?"
Chief was wondering the same thing. Human tech in Covenant channels? That could only mean they'd somehow absorbed humanity into their ranks, or perhaps were sharing technology in a time of peace after the destruction of the ark, or possibly even working with insurrectionists. The variables were endless. "Can you bypass them?" He asked. Cortana chuckled at this. "I hope that was rhetorical. Give me a second while I listen in on them. In the meantime, you and Harrison should make sure that Warthog is in working order."

Harrison
Mountains

“So then that big guy up there is the one with all the power right now, huh? How very interesting... and your telling me the next one is on the other side of this here cliffside? Why, thank you ever so much.”

When he blinked again, Harrison’s eyes turned a sharp blue. He grinned teeth full of daggers shaped teeth as he gave a mocking bow. His form faded like ink in the rain, giving form to his new appearance: Shadow Link!

“With your tasty little info in mind, I think I have to get rid of my witness now. And I think I know exactly how to do it. Toodles~!”

He leaped up ten feet in the air, pointing straight up in the air. Shadow link cackled as he formed a massive bomb, four times bigger than himself overhead. Holding it up with but a finger, he thrust it down toward Chief. While he knew this probably wouldn’t kill the soldier, it would alert the other ‘covenant’ troops to his position to finish him off.

Last edited:

comic

"Well. That's certainly not expected. I knew his biosignature was off, but I didn't realize he was... whatever this is." Cortana spoke. John said nothing as he stared up at the airborne figure clad in charcoal-black clothing, not too dissimilar from Green. Clearly there was a link, but considering Cortana hadn't detected a similarity between them biologically, that meant this wasn't one of Green's brothers.
A bomb appeared in Shadow Link's hand as he cackled, talking about 'getting rid of his witness'. Clear villain dialogue. "You don't seem that surprised. Did you know?" Cortana asked at Chief's silence. Once again, he made no response as the bomb was launched down toward him. The fuse at the end was quickly lighting down, old-style type of explosive. "At that size, we're inside the explosion radius." Cortana warned. "Aren't you gonna... move?"

The bomb landed at his feet, and the Spartan reached forward, ripping out the rest of the stem of the bomb, tossing it aside where it fizzled out. Just for good measure, he grabbed the bomb in his arms, lifting it above his head, and hurling it right back at Shadow Link as it spun through the air, simultaneously pulling out his Magnum and firing a couple of shots into the explosive, regardless if it was hurled back or not. Either way, it would either explode between them or right on the black-clad lad.
"I had a hunch." Chief finally answered his companion.

Last edited:

Shadow Link
Mountains

Shadow’s cackling was cut short by Chief removing the stem of the bomb. Had he a plan already in motion? It wasn’t before Chief hoisted the bomb did the Shadow begin to manifest dark energies around him. As Chief hurled it, a shadow aura around the demon would try and encapsulate the bomb, before Chief’s weapon would detonate it. His shadows wriggled in apparent agony as they were exposed to the quick flash of explosion. Shadow link himself was thrown almost weightlessly though the air. shuttering his pained hand over his face, he corrected himself, glaring down at Chief.

“You... You bastard! If that’s how it’s going to be...your life is about to become a Living Hell!”

Suddenly, Shadow Link dove at Chief with blinding speed. Upon getting close, his body stretched around him, coiling around the soldier eight times in a grotesquely cartoon like fashion. At the top, Shadow link’s upper body was, his mouth cracked open to show a more vicious side of him. His cheekbones, or what were perceived to be cheekbones had burst open, acting like teeth to a now gaping mouth, to which had only pitch black inside.

His hands were now large talons, stretching several feet long. Shadow link cackled as the dark mist emitted from his snake like body.

You are over your head, hero!”

That’s when Shadow link’s mouth would stretch open several feet and he’d dive in for a bite, aiming to snap down and crush Chief in his jaws.

comic

If there were any doubts that this being was a human, those doubts were confirmed as John's opponent contorted and amalgamated before his eyes. It was nothing new, really, after the horrors of the Flood, Chief found that nothing really scared him visually anymore. Grotesque brutality was something he'd always known, being a soldier almost his entire life, and the Flood simply dialed the gore up to eleven. The story behind this thing, whatever he was, could be an interesting read some day.
Meanwhile, he had places to be. Wrapped around like the prey of a boa constrictor, John's arms were trapped to his side as the being went in to clearly eat the Spartan. "I think his idea of 'living hell' might be a bit different from ours." Cortana commented.

Fangs clanged against armor as Shadow Link's jaws snapped shut around the Spartan, who wiggled one of his arms free, upper torso now inside of Shadow Link. He was sure his opponent had intended to bite him in half, but obviously didn't count for the soldier's armor to be tough enough to withstand the bite, the fangs merely denting the armor as John calmly slid a small, metal ball down the creature's throat, pulling the pin on the grenade as it slid. "Remember when I told you that you take me to such nice places?" The AI asked.
Now was the issue of getting free- which Cortana seemed to already have worked on. He had been initially surprised that the snap of jaws hadn't broken his energy shielding, but he found that they hadn't been charged. Instead, Cortana redirected the energy of his shields, converting it into something more offensive. A jolt of electricity powered through John's armor, intending on painfully shocking Shadow Link on top of the grenade that had been placed so neatly into his bowels.
"Forget I said that. The mouth of some abomination isn't nice in the slightest."

“Gah!”

The jolt from the armor, even though it would have been a minor blow to a human, seem to make him recoil in pain. Even further, it seemed to forcefully revert his body. His snake-esque form was thrust back into a humanoid body, the coil around Chief fading like a watercolor painting.

The shield attack felt like a punch in the gut. And that insult couldn’t stand. shadow link gripped the grenade in his hand, which was previously thrust into his snake like gullet. He crushed in with a force that seemed hard to believe from such a small package, diffusing the bomb.

“This is a colossal waste of my time...you should be dead by now!” Shadow Link snarled with venom in his voice. The venom turned to sickening laughter as the imp had an idea. “Why don’t we correct that oversight?”

Leaping into the air, Shadow link seemingly took a black strand of material from his aura, forging it into a sword. The sword charged up some kind of purple energy before he slashed in the air, a powerful black crescent wave crashing down at Chief position. He was just a mere human. What could he possible do to an immortal shadow such as he?

comic

The Spartan looked up at the approaching wave of violet energy, and dove backward, reverse-somersaulting as he tucked his Magnum to his side, looking up again toward his opponent.
"You need to get in close." Cortana advised. "Electricity seems to affect him pretty good."

Somersaulting back from another blast of energy, John then dove forward to avoid a third, whipping his Assault Rifle off his back. He needed to ground the supernaturally powered entity first. Time was of the essence here, and this being was interfering too much with it. He opened fire, outputting short, controlled bursts opposed to rapid-fire in order to increase accuracy and efficiency.
Seeing that sword, however, Chief was beginning to wish he'd found an Elite to loot an energy sword from. Those things could pack a punch.

"Change of course? Got it, let's go Coatlus!" Hunter pushed the head of the reptile to the direction of their targets, causing the Quetzalcoatlus to adjust itself to the new direction. "You can just glide, girl. You don't have to force yourself, just glide on the wind." The boy made sure to inform his Vivosaur to take it easy, as it had a tendency to push itself too far which could have lethal end results in this situation. "So what exactly are we looking for? Flying around with you all is fun and all, but there was a key or something to find? Are we thinking about like house keys? Because those are very small and we're not gonna see one from up here. Coatlus has some good eyesight, but she can't spot something akin to a mouse from this altitude."

The bullets shot through Shadow Link’s body, almost as if he went even there. Shadow link couldn’t help but release a series of laughter in response.

“Hahaha! Your simple attacks won’t work on me! You car hurt me, but I can hurt you!”

His Ebony blade charged up with a wicked black energy. He then released the the chaotic energy, as it ripped through the air. Even if the band of energy was dodged, it would split open the ground and cause a explosive reaction of dark energies that would turn steel of a wayward soul to dust!

Green
The Air

“Huh? Look down there!”

He pointed toward two figures that were present nearby. One was Blue, another one was Red. He couldn’t identify all their features from this high up, but it could be his team!

“Let’s go see them! I think those might be my friends!”

comic

"Bullets have no effect." Cortana stated. "Really? I hadn't noticed." John replied, latching his rifle to his back, not wasting any more of the ammunition as Shadow Link continued with more villainous dialogue, at which John mostly ignored, eyes landing on the deactivated grenade lying nearby, dropped by his opponent. It had lost a key ingredient in erupting, but just like the bomb from before, one well-placed bullet would be enough to set it off.

He dove forward again, snatching up the grenade as he went. Better to use it than waste his only other one. Looking back up, he found Shadow Link sending another blast of energy, this one ebony in color opposed to the violets he had been using, physically signifying a change in property and/or power.

"Think it's time we show him what we're really capable of?" Cortana asked. "Not yet." Came the Spartan's reply as he took off at a sprint, already on the other side of the clearing in as little as a second, the blast of energy erupting against the ground, simultaneously monitored by Cortana as John tossed the grenade high into the air, casting it high into the sky. To Shadow Link, even if he saw it, it would just appear to be a wild miss.

Far from it, actually. John took cover in a thicket of trees, which took the brunt of his opponent's next attacks, allowing Chief to also see what these blasts were capable of as they ripped through the pine trees, reducing his cover with each hit.
With a charge, the Spartan sprinted from cover again. While he wouldn't be able to maintain a top speed of 60 mph, he and his fellow Spartans had proven time and time again they could burst into that speed in less than a second. He planted his feet into the ground, earth ripping up from his boots as he conjured his Magnum once again, rising it once more at Shadow Link. His opponent had no reason to worry about the weapon, they'd proven ineffective after all.
The bullet fired, sailing only a foot over Shadow Link's head- and connected with the grenade in its descent, which erupted on contact above the anomaly.

"Shielding surge ready. All you need to do it make contact."

The grenade in contact only made a small flicker, comparable to a tiny firework going off, only making Shadow link shield his eyes briefly, the light not being nearly enough concentration to do damage to him. Looking down at Chief in this predicament, right next to his large crevice his attack made, he began to ponder.

What am I doing? This was supposed to be a quick kill. He’s only a feeble human, why isn’t this going as planned? Annoyed by this, he stretched out a finger above. A large, black sphere of energy beginning to form. It’s radiated with power greater than his previous move, energy surely around it.

Suddenly however, he stopped his attack. He gave a wide snicker as he crossed his legs on seemingly and invincible hammock.

“Actually, I don’t even need to lift a finger to defeat you. I’m going to that key location you were oh so willing to give. Meanwhile, you can deal with the ‘guests’ that just loved our little battle! Toodleoo~!”

Shadow link erupted into a black spectre, sailing off like the vengeful spirit he was toward Lich Yard. Meanwhile, the ‘covenant’ forces seemed to mount a pincer movement toward Chief. A party from the north and south, light veichles such as choppers seeing amongst them...a rather outdated design given their other technology on hand. But outdated as they were, Chief wasn’t going to outrun them on foot alone.

comic

Master Chief - The Mountains (Banished Ambush)
His opponent was momentarily distracted by the bright light that just pinged in his face, yet just as Chief was about to take off with a sprint and leap to greet his opponent, Cortana's voice cut in again. "Chief, I'm reading a few dozen hostiles incoming on our position. Readings show that it's the Covenant."
Damnit, that put a huge dent into his plans. Instead, he remained planted as Shadow Link gave sort of monologue, going ignored by the Spartan who was instead scanning his surroundings, one eye on his radar. His HUD operated off of a single though, and when that thought crossed his mind, his radar's radius increased to 150 meters opposed to its usual 25. Better for outdoor environments like this, anyway. His opponent fled, conforming his body once again. John narrowed his eyes beneath his visor. Bogeys in from the north and south were closing in. Choppers, according to Cortana. Just perfect, those vehicles could tear apart just about anything by simply running over them. Crude, violent vehicles befitting of the Jiralhanae. "Might be a good idea to get to that Warthog now, Chief."
"Right." He agreed, and took off at a jog up the side of the mountain, the roaring of engines growing louder and louder as he neared his destination.

Finally, he arrived, climbing into the driver's seat and revving up the engine. The gas gauge said it still had half a tank. That would be enough. Peeling out, the Spartan began to cover a lot more ground than he had previously, but the sound of Chopper engines continued to only grow. They knew he was here. "How are they tracking us?" John asked. "I'm not sure, but... oh no..." Cortana hissed. "Damnit, I'm such a fool. Their defense matrix must have been increased a lot since we last tussled, they're probably tracing my signal from hacking into their battle net."
"Then pull out of it." John responded, veering past a thicket of trees, hoping to lose the Choppers as he veered this way and that.

Urban District
Once the televisions had flashed before the amalgamated cities, the residents had been told they were to be cleansed. Called demons. Attacked and destroyed for the simple fact that their age was over a specific threshold, regardless of who these people were. Their histories, their stories, their motivations... then came the second message. The mustached man declaring his rule, informing all those within that they belonged to him now, establishing himself as a dictator and beginning a war against the murderous children.
His logo remained on the screens for a good while, but when they flashed off and were replaced with their third messenger... fear began to grow tenfold. Would this nightmare never end? Would everything simply get worse and worse with murderers and dictators?

But this third messenger wasn't like the others. His ape-like face filled the screen, white fur covering his form, scarlet eyes glaring through each screen that wasn't destroyed within the city. "Humans, and any among you." He spoke, his voice deep, booming, and demanding of all their attention. "You have suffered long enough at the hands of these cruel, vile factions. This 'Warriors of Hope' and 'Eggman' clans disregard your value. Your worth. They spit on you. They think you cowards. They expect you to cry and fall on your knees before them. I have seen many like them before, and I have destroyed many like them before. Those of you, oppressed by those who think themselves superior!" At this, Decimus' voice began to rise in volume, thundering along the streets, demanding all eyes upon him. "RIIIIISE UP! ABOLISH YOUR ENSLAVERS! DESTROY YOUR ATTACKERS! LET YOUR VOICES BE HEARD! CRY OUT AS ONE, AND SHOW THESE FOOLS HOW HORRIBLY YOU HAVE BEEN UNDERESTIMATED! STAND BY YOUR FRIENDS! FAMILY! NEIGHBORS! SET YOURSELVES FREE!"

This seemed to be working, as people started to leave the homes they were hidden in, crowds gathering in mass along the streets, outnumbering the Monokumas, the brainwashed children, and Eggman's forces 100 to 1. A chorus erupted among them in their agreement with Decimus. He paused, seemingly for effect as the chorus erupted into a roar. The citizens of this city were done being pushed around. They were inspired.
"This is your moment." Decimus continued, and the roar died down so they could hear him. "This is your time. Take the reigns of your destiny. Set a fire in your hearts, and let it burn away this infection within your city. My name is Decimus. I command a faction known as the Banished. We will not stand in your way. We will support you, and allow you to live as you see fit. And if you believe yourself worthy? The Banished welcome all with open arms. Your legacy begins now."

The screens all shut off, and at that moment... chaos erupted.

@Nukas @Shen: King of the Mist @ArmedBlue @Captain Pokémon

Scorpion - The Mountains (Banished Shipyard)
The Huragok aliens were impressive specimens. The way they effortlessly assembled pieces of this ship together. It had only been a few hours since construction began, and already they'd assembled the husk of the ship. It was around the same size of Decimus' Corvette, but Scorpion had been informed by a Jiralhanae Chieftain that it was actually just the base for a much larger project. They were planning to finish this here before launching it into orbit to resume its construction there. Allegedly, this was supposed to be a new flagship for Decimus, and it was supposed to be massive.

Why had he chosen here? His response to Decimus had been that this place was at risk of attack, but Decimus hadn't lied. His Warlords had oversight handled. Three AA Battery Guns had been set up along the canyon they were positioned, making an enemy aerial attack basically suicide, and to top that off, three different shield generators had been placed around the shipyard, projecting an impenetrable shield around the location. Well, impenetrable to most. A being could walk through, but vehicles and weapons couldn't penetrate it. For the cherry on top, he'd been told that radar scramblers were being assembled all throughout the region to interfere with enemy sensors and keep their shipyard hidden.

So no, Scorpion leaned against a wall, arms folded over his chest. He had defeated Sub-Zero, but he didn't feel like he'd earned it. He didn't feel like he'd avenged anyone. If anything, he felt more empty than he had ever before. Killing Sub-Zero had always been his drive. Now the cryomancer couldn't die, yet even in his current form it should have been satisfactory. A trophy. A humiliating death.
No, there was something wrong about all of this. He never even considered it before, but... had Sub-Zero been honest with him? All these years, his excuses had never changed. His blame was always on Quan Chi and Shang Tsung, though more the former than the latter. Had he been honest?
Was Scorpion wrong?

Hanzo Hasashi pushed himself from the stone wall he'd been leaning against, glancing back at the ship to find it was speeding along, interior structures already being fitted together. He'd be surprised if they didn't finish by tomorrow with this sort of progress. He had other places to be, though his alliance with Decimus couldn't afford to be compromised. He had no allies here to fall back on, and the power Decimus wielded was terrifying. The pyromancer found the nearest Jiralhanae he could, and asked to speak with Decimus. He was directed to a tent-like structure where he found a Chieftain already speaking to the Banished War Chief himself.
When the Chieftain saw him enter, Decimus turned his gaze to Scorpion. His form was holographic, glowing with a blue aura. "Leave us, Artuuk." He commanded the Chieftain, who grunted before departing, shoulder-checking Hanzo on his way out. "Changed your mind?" Decimus asked, a grin stretching his weathered face, showing off those long, yellow fangs he possessed. "More or less." Scorpion replied. "Give me something to kill."

Decimus' grin only stretched wider. "In that case, I have the perfect target for you."

Sub-Zero - Banished Corvette
The world returned in a flash, and the cryomancer clutched at his chest before falling to his rear, shutting his eyes from the bright lights that glared upon him. Something smelled awful nearby. With a cough and a choke, Sub-Zero tried to squint around at his surroundings, and noticed a massive form smirking down at him. One of those ape creatures from before, this one sporting white fur and a scarred face, devilish eyes piercing into him.
"Sub-Zero, he called you." The ape stated. "Who?" Kuai Liang asked. "You mean Hanzo?"
"So that's his name. Interesting. I am Decimus, War Chief of the Banished, the right hand to Atriox." Decimus greeted, grinning down upon the confused form of Sub-Zero as he slowly started to rise to his feet, feeling incredibly weak. "Where am I?" He asked, voice somewhat slurred. "Aboard my vessel." Decimus stated. "We will bring you back to full strength in no time. We have much to discuss, Sub-Zero. I have much to offer."

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Copen - Above the Field of Hopes and Dreams

Copen listened to Hunter as he asked about their objective and how they would find it from high above. "Well, we are looking for keys. They seem to be a bit larger than a regular house key, and can unleash great power when used. While their small size means we can't see them from above..."

"...Cortana sent me the exact coordinates for the one we're looking for! They also have unique energy signatures. My sensors may not be as advanced as Cortana's, but I bet I can still track down a key if we're close enough!" Lola finished for her creator.

As the trio kept descending, Green brought their attention to two figures that were present down below, blue and red. The elf seemed to think they were his friends, though it was hard to tell at a distance. He readied his Divider in case things went south, hoping Green was right. There would be no need to fight if they were allies, and more allies would surely be beneficial in their hunt for the keys.

Blue & Green
Field of Hopes and Dreams

“...The hell is THAT?”

Blue tried to see what exactly was coming his way. ...a dinosaur? Why were a bunch ch of idiots riding on it? Wait...he recognized one of those idiots.

“Green?!”

“Blue!”

Green leaped off Coatlus when he reached near the ground. Green was happy to see his angrier counterpart. Blue meanwhile, seemed more surprised with a dash of aggravation.

“Hey hey, no hugs.” Blue said, putting his hand up as a barrier. “Though glad to see you didn’t die in the first day here.”

“Glad to see you too, jerk.” Green half joked, turning to see...Not Red. “Uh...who’s your friend?”

“Oh right, he’s still a thing. Yo, Green, meet dumb tomato rat. Dumb tomato rat, Green.”

@ArmedBlue @Captain Pokémon @DarkHydraT

Bennett & E-102 Gamma
Lich Yard

“Phew, I think we are getting close!” Bennett called to Geo. “His tacks are getting more and more fresh. Looks like we will be running into him soon.”

They had been tracking Specter knight for some time. Finally it seemed they were getting somewhere. Though the eerie mist that had begun to creep up on them was a little uneasy. Where was this place anyway?

Meanwhile, a certain droid touched down a little ways away from the team. It begun to scan for an updated energy signature from the key Eggman sent him to take.

@comic @Nukas

comic

Lich Yard (Silent Hill)
The surrounding mist intensified with every step, transforming subtly into a heavy fog that enveloped everyone and everything. Ambient noise seemed to evaporate from the world, replaced only by the sound of their footsteps, twigs breaking underfoot, leaves rustling with each step. The trees around them seemed to loom almost threateningly. Watching them intently. Gaze unwavering, an eternal gesture of passiveness that wasn't projected.

With each step, it became clear the fog wasn't natural. It wasn't cold, but warm. It wasn't wet, but dry. It was like smoke more than it was low-hanging clouds. Bits of snow began to accompany the fog the further they went in, drifting lazily to the ground around them. Closer inspection would reveal that this was in fact, not snow, but ash. Ash that seemed to dissipate when it touched the ground, conforming to an endless cycle of falling around them. The silence was deafening, closing in from every angle. They were being watched, but they couldn't see by who. Or what. The lack of ambient sound made anything else amplified tenfold, enabling them to hear a distant, threatening echo. The sound of metal scraping heavily against concrete, as though a large metal bar were being dragged across a basketball court, or even like a knife against a grind stone. It followed a pattern.

Scraaaaape.
Silence.
Scraaaaape.
Silence.
Scraaaaape.
Silence.

The scraping was fading away, even as they drew closer to its source, and finally something appeared out of the dead trees around them. A road. It appeared out of nowhere, yet somehow, they'd been following it this entire time. If they were to turn around and look, the street would stretch on endlessly behind them.
Something was very wrong with this place. The street led on, its surface cracked, worn, and weathered after decades of wear and tear. No signs signified where they were, and the dead trees lining either side of the road were now replaced with pine trees. The air grew from warm, to freezing in a matter of seconds, the falling ash never ceasing its descent. Their surroundings were almost suffocating in nature.
Finally, something else appeared along the road. A sign, standing tall, holding the pride of a long dead generation.
'Welcome To Silent Hill'
The road moved on past this sign, the dark shapes of old buildings looming in the distance. A town. Silent Hill. The tracks they'd been following were rendered obsolete after their erasure with the mysterious appearance of a road, but it could be safe to assume their target had wound up here as well. It seemed as though this place had led them here, and one could assume it had done the same for others.
Once again, the scraping sounded, closer this time, echoing loudly off of the surrounding buildings, masking its origin in reverberations. The sound was grating, enough to make most people cringe at its sound.

Scraaaaape.
Silence.
Scraaaaape.
Silence.
Scraaaaape.
Silence.

Once again, it faded before disappearing completely, leaving any within with only silence to accompany them, and their own heartbeats, if that's something they had. The town seemed to beckon them forth, especially when a look behind them told a new story. The road was gone. No, not just the road, but the world. It was almost as though the rest of the world had been ripped away, leaving them unable to go back the way they came. Nothing but fog greeted them. Silent Hill was leaving them with no chance, but to walk into its open, cold embrace.
The buildings, turned out, were domestic in nature. Homes, built closely together. A suburban neighborhood is what they had stumbled into, another sign signifying the name of the road.
'Bachman Rd.' it read, the street it intersected with labeled as 'Finney St.'.

@Shen: King of the Mist @Nukas

"Easy girl, good job. Go take a rest." Hunter recalled Coatlus before turning to Green and his presumed brother. "This is your brother, Green? Nice to meet you, my name is Hunter. My friends here are called Copen and Lola, what's your name?" The Fossil Fighter asked Blue, deciding that the easiest way to get answers out of people is to be friendly. After all, how different could they be from Green? They almost had identical clothes, surely their personalities would be similar as well.

------------

Geo walked through the suburban area, sticking very close to Bennett. Even though he was Megaman and a hero, he absolutely hated anything to do with horror. "Oh, I do NOT like this at all. What is this place?" He instinctively crouched and whispered as he looked around him frantically. "Silent Hill, it sure is silent. Where is everyone, what's this fog? Are we going to die here? Oh god, I hope we don't die here or find ghosts. I hate ghosts."

"Geo, pull yourself together! You've dealt with worse than some low hanging clouds and decrepit buildings, you went to space and survived in a faulty rescue pod for a week for crying out loud! You can handle some creepy atmosphere and if the person who makes that infuriating noise shows up, he'll catch a bullet to the head. Maybe a Plasma Gun will be better though, it sounds metallic."

It was clear that Omega-Xis did not share Geo's fear and instead had lots of anger or bloodlust, it was unclear which one it was. "Come on, let's find that clown and get back that bard. This place is not good for you, I actually want to fight some stuff without you wetting your spandex."

@comic

Bennett
Lich Yard

“Huh? Woah woah, it’s okay!”

Bennett hadn’t expected the confident Geo to suddenly become petrified of the place they had found themselves in. Sure it was a tad ghastly compared to Mondstadt and the lush prairies he was used to, but it wasn’t anything to dread...for now anyway. Putting his hand on Geo shoulder, he shushed quietly.

“It’s okay! Really. Here, how about I go first. If I lead the way, any deadly traps will hit me instead! Don’t worry, we got this, I’m sure! You okay with that?”

@DarkHydraT

E-102 Gamma

Key location...within two kilometers. Vague.
Initiate blind recovery protocol?_
[Yes]< [No]

“Blind recovery protocol engaged.”

The fog seemed to obscure long range scanners, leaving the telemetry unreliable at best, deceptive at worst. Seems as though it would have to rely on sight alone. It’s metal legs strode through the road that seemed to stretch across this land.

*Tweet Tweet*

...!

Gamma turned around, hearing the echoing chirp of a bird. It sounded like a normal bird’s cry but...there was something nostalgic about it. What could it be? Gamma’s frame remained stoic, not giving any sign of thought. Instead, the robot turned back forward, pausing.

“...”

“Resuming Blind Recovery Protocol.”

Shadow Link

“Hahahaha!!! What a FOOL!”

Shadow link landed in the Lich Yard, his specter like form fading away, reconstituting him as his more recognizable, humanoid shape. Wiping his thumb across the tip of his nose, he gave a smile, letting his tongue escape his slightly open mouth.

“The soldier was useful, giving me this interesting location. With two Keys in hand, our supremacy will be assured. Now. Where will my intuition lead me next?”

Putting a finger to his chin, he cocked a head at the town. Didn’t seem as though it were going to be populated. What a simple job this was. If he was the first one to it, it wasn’t going to be any more difficult than destroying hyrule castle. Floating inches off the ground, he strode toward the center of town, hoping to find clues as to where it may be, carefully to hug the walls on the off chance there was an unexpected guest.

@comic

comic

Master Chief - Lich Yard
A cough. Not good. The Warthog was sputtering as it rolled along, one of its tires popping along the way. Bolts of energy sailed over his head, some striking the rear of the Warthog, which was buckling under the damage, its hood beginning to smolder under the intense pressure it was under. This hog was on its last leg- er, wheel. He'd failed to shake off the pursuing Covenant, if that's what they even were. He could hear another blast strike against the Warthog, and could feel a weight lift from it, part of the back completely blown off.
This Warthog was done for, save for one last use. Rising out of his seat, another blast missing his head by inches, he leaped into the air, using his equal momentum to the hog to launch with its speed, before he dropped like a sledgehammer on the front.

The entire vehicle flipped, nose tipping to the ground as John slammed his boot into the hog again, this time knocking it back, slamming it into one of the pursuing Choppers. It erupted in a flash of fire and flame, twisted metal ripping into the Chopper, as well as its driver, who screamed in pain at the searing hot metal jammed through his body and face. The Chopper went careening the other direction, ripping through several dead trees as it went.
One down. Two to go. He could recall a simple phrase he'd once heard from an ally of his that felt pretty accurate for his current situation.
"Were it so easy." He muttered to himself before taking off like a bullet before the nearest Chopper could mince him into paste, sprinting along the path as more bolts whizzed about him. "You know, I've learned to not usually question your plans, but I'm getting the feeling you're just winging this one." Cortana stated, her voice a little higher pitched than normal. "Can't really shoot our way out of this one."

That gave Chief an idea. He glanced back at one of the Chopper's as it advanced on him. He could match it for speed, but he was beginning to slow. Spartans were fast, but maintaining that speed was something only Kelly, a member of Spartan Blue Team, seemed capable of. Once again, he leaped into the air, leaping backwards. One could have assumed it was a show of his agility, to be flashy, but really this was simply the most efficient way to execute his plan.
His trajectory had been off by a couple inches, which wasn't crucial, fortunately. He landed on the head of the Chopper, just behind the roaring blades that ripped apart anything they ran over. He immediately turned to the Brute in the seat, who was staring up at the Spartan with wide eyes. Before the Brute could even react, John slammed his boot into its face, a resounding 'SNAP' echoing as the Brute's neck was severed from its spine. The body flashed into a trophy, and fell out of the Chopper as Chief took its seat, revving the Chopper's engine and whirling it to face the final Chopper, who was already beginning to fire at him. Had the Spartan been a bit faster, he could have avoided what came next.

Chief's Chopper whirled about in an attempt to fire back against the opposing one, before the Brute's Chopper slammed into his own. Metal ripped through metal as both Choppers tried to tear each other to pieces, which seemed to be the Brute's plan as he leaped from his Chopper just an explosion seared the air.
John momentarily lost his focus, feeling weightless for just a moment until he slammed into the ground, dirt spraying up around him from his extreme weight. "Chief!?" Cortana called. His shields were down, HUD alerting him of this with an incessant beeping. He started to rise to his feet, ears ringing. He'd been at the epicenter of that explosion, and it was only thanks to his MJOLNIR armor that he was even still standing. Or attempting to stand, at least. That Brute had gotten him good with that move, something he wasn't used to seeing from the species. He looked up to see the final Brute marching toward him, grinning triumphantly as he leered down at his prey. His victory was short-lived, however, as a bullet slugged into his eye through the hole in armor, piercing through the back of his skull. With a flash, this Brute had become a trophy as well, Chief lowering his magnum. "Well, I guess we can shoot our way out." Cortana commented.
This wasn't usual for him. To nearly get taken out in a small fight like that. Was he just getting too old for this, or were his enemies getting smarter? He assumed it was probably a combination of both. After this was all said and done, he was throwing in the towel. Retirement. He needed some peace in his life.

Rising to his feet, John magnetized his Magnum back to his thigh, staring at the trophy for a moment, before he turned and began to walk away, his HUD painted with the location of the next Nexus Key. He found he had a slight limp to his step, and looked down to see a piece of metal sticking out of his thigh, right in the intersecting armor. His undersuit was designed to take a lot of damage, not nearly as much as the MJOLNIR suit itself, but it wasn't quite as durable.
Wordlessly, Chief grabbed the jagged piece of metal, and ripped it from his leg, letting out a small gasp of pain through grit teeth. "Probably should have left it in." His AI noted, though she got no reply as a foam seemed to fill the hole. Biofoam, designed to seal wounds near-instantly. It wouldn't accelerate any healing, but it was enough to keep him from getting an infection or losing blood. His limp remained as he continued his trek, hardly even realizing they'd entered a thick fog before it had already consumed him. He looked about for a moment, though everywhere was a milky white. On top of that, his HUD was glitching out. "Cortana?" He asked. "I'm getting a lot of interference. I can't... I can't see, Chief. Anything. My sensors are down, and outside communication is severed. Don't go back, if we take any longer we might be too late. That dark individual we fought is seeking the same artifact. We need to beat him to it."
Chief agreed, though he was worried about what they were walking into. Cortana had never suffered from this type of blindness before, and here, she couldn't help him out as much. Feeling he should be armed, Chief pulled out his rifle, which still had half a clip in the current magazine, before continuing on, his limp beginning to fade with each step.

------

Shadow Link couldn't see much through the thick fog, but the buildings around him were mostly labelled. One side of the street was a mini-mall, assorted with various businesses. A hair salon, a vintage video store that only had VHS tapes, a clothing store, a general store, even a Chinese art store beside a burger joint, all of which were boarded up and seemed to have been abandoned for decades. On the other side of the street loomed a single, giant building, labelled simply as 'Alchemilla Hospital'.
There didn't seem to be any signs of life coming from anywhere. This place appeared to be completely abandoned- that is, until the sound of a scuff against concrete sounded from Shadow Link's right. Yet, if he were to look, there was nothing there.
Another scuff to his left. Once again, nothing. A third from behind, resulting in the same outcome. However, when a fourth scuff sounded, it came from the entrance of Alchemilla, and if Shadow Link were to look, he would see a figure wearing blue cloth darting inside. Familiar blue cloth.

Shadow Link
Lich Yard

Shadow Link turned his head to each sound, finding something...wrong with this. A trap? More than likely. a group of attackers? An illusion? Some other dastardly scheme? He didn’t care. He just gave a cackling laugh, rolling his head back.

“Ahahahaha! Truly you must be messing with the wrong man. Now, be a good boy and show me where that key is or...”

Drawing a abyssal sword out of thin air, he slashed a chaotic, warping black energy at a string of buildings, carving them open with a destructive BOOM! Purple flames erupted from the rubble of the buildings, Shadow link snickering in response, turning to the hospital, pointing his sword toward it.

“...I think you can put together the rest! Ha!”

comic

Lich Yard (Silent Hill)
"I can."
The voice seemed to reverberate from everywhere, echoing through Shadow Link's mind. A deep, cruel, cold voice. A voice that was unmistakable. The voice of Ganondorf. The Demon King.
"Unfortunately for you, I prefer to tear things apart."
His voice was a hiss, bouncing off of every surface. It was impossible to find the source. To pinpoint where Ganon really was. If it even was him. Not only that, but the damage Shadow Link had just caused seemed to have vanished. The buildings were once again intact. No fire, no destruction... the moment he'd taken his eyes off of them, they seemingly were restored.
"Welcome to my hell," Ganondorf laughed, each laugh growing louder, the sounds seeming to come from every direction at once, before silence fell. Not a sound could be heard, before Ganondorf finished his sentence. "Enjoy your stay."

Shadow link’s lip snarled, his gums and teeth showing as the houses magically repaired themselves. How tiresome. This wasn’t just some peasant town to eradicate. This was something else. Soon enough, an odd man showed up, a familiar presence backing him.

“...Who are you...? Wait...”

Of course. Now it all made sense. This place, the mind game. He chuckled to himself, rolling his hand in a overly regal bow, ending in a mocking stance with Shadow Link in a whimsical, yet spiteful smile.

“Why, Lord Ganon! Its SUCH a pleasure to see you again. Sorry about that whole betrayal thing, the servant role never suited me.”

Even as darkness grew around him, Shadow link embraced it. To most, darkness was terrifying. Numbness, lack of sight and feeling. But to him? It was comforting. After all, how would a shadow be afraid of the dark? Truly Ganon would have known this.

“I’m afraid I can’t toy around with you anymore, master. I’ve got a date with destiny and you aren’t invited. Now...”

His eyes would pierce the mist, the venom in his glare enough to make snakes stiff. He wouldn’t let a simple ghost of an inferior being lead him astray.

Your in my way!”

Last edited:

comic

Ganondorf? - Lich Yard (Silent Hill)
Ganondorf's laughter echoed once again at Shadow Link's retort. "You remain an ignorant little fool, as always." Ganon declared. "Why should I bother with you, when I can simply make you kill... yourself."
Finally, something appeared that Shadow Link could see, as Ganon's words continued to seemingly emanate from nowhere and everywhere at once. The thing that he saw, however... was himself. Down to the strand of hair, another Shadow Link stood at the entrance of Alchemilla Hospital, smirking up at his double.

Wait... hold on...
Shadow Link was the one at the entrance, right? He was looking up at his double, who was smirking down at him, but this didn't make sense. He hadn't been here before. The milk-white fog continued to consume them from all angles as he stared down his alternate self. Or was his alternate self doing the staring? Who was the real one? The fog felt heavy... intoxicating... monstrous.
The world was spinning. No, literally, it was spinning like a top. Yet, it was immobile as ever. How many doubles were there? Hadn't there only been one alternate version? Now there were twenty? Five? Fifty? Nothing seemed real as physical senses were rendered useless, a sense of vertigo being forced upon Shadow Link as Ganondorf's laughter, as well as his own, rang in his mind, loud and unrelenting.
But was he the one experiencing all of this? Or was that his double?

Neo Metal Sonic & Aegislash
Metal rolled his eyes as the man misunderstood him, then seemingly disappeared. Metal let out a beep similar to a sigh. He then flew towards the exit he had just blocked. He rocketed through the rocks with ease, now back in the room he was in previously. The man in armor and the small creature were there as well. Metal flicked a pebble off his shoulder, then looked at the man in armor once again. "I will ask you this once. Give me the key." He said, speaking in a deep, robotic voice. "Or your friend here won't make it out of this cave alive."
@comic @ArmedBlue

Egg Carrier
The airship survived Eggman's attack, which didn't surprise him very much. If he wanted to destroy it, he would've fired the laser. The airship fired some sort of large projectile at the Egg Carrier. Eggman's solution to this was simple: fire another missile. So he did, another missile, smaller than the one before, emerged from the Egg Carrier. It flew towards the projectile and exploded once it hit, destroying the projectile. After this, the Egg Carrier flew into the clouds, out of sight. (Every time I say this, people attack/ board it anyways, hopefully that isn't the case here.)
@Shen: King of the Mist (kinda)

Eggman
Eggman kicked back and relaxed in his chair, proud of himself. "Excuse me, boss?" Orbot said, popping up into view. "What is it?" Eggman asked in an annoyed voice. "Sorry to interrupt, but the people of the city seem to be fighting back. Not very well, but fighting back regardless." Eggman sighed and stroked his mustache, then redirected his attention to the camera he had used to broadcast his previous announcement.

Urban District
The Eggman Empire logo appeared once again on the TVs of the Urban District before Eggman himself appeared once more. "It appears you all have started to resist. Keep in mind that my robots are very capable of tearing you all apart. However, since I'm so generous, I will allow anyone who wishes to join the Eggman Empire! Perks include: not dying a slow and painful death, receiving robotic enhancements, and reaping some of the benefits of my world domination!" That did it. Most of the people who were resisting stopped fighting back, and were ignored by the robots. Hundreds of ships came down on the city, and people began to board them. After they were all filled by the Eggman Empire supporters, they flew upwards and out of sight. Those who remained began to get shot down by Eggman's forces.

Eggman again
As the ships full of supporters flew in, Eggman went to the room with the key in it, an idea in mind.

Urban District again
Suddenly, a majority of the Urban District's buildings began to transform into darker, larger, and more intimidating ones. Soon, most of the city had become a polluted nightmare of steel and concrete, replete with robot sentries, large electronic screens with the Eggman Empire logo on them, and free-flowing rivers of radioactive slurry. These rivers were leading to/leaving from the center of the city, an industrial skyscape filled with toxic goop, mechanical creatures, and twisting chemical pipes. Ships were constantly coming and going from this area as well. There was a gargantuan steel wall around this area of the city, large sentry guns on top of it. This wall had the Eggman Empire logo all over it, as did most of the buildings behind it. Eggman had already begun to expand his empire.
@Nukas @Shen: King of the Mist @ArmedBlue @comic (Just tagged the ones in the Urban District)

Knuckles
Knuckles growled at Blue's remark about his flying. "I don't know if you noticed, but it's a little difficult to glide through the air when there's a blue gremlin on your leg!" He would've gone on, but Blue then commented on something heading towards them. He looked up and squinted, seeing what Blue was talking about. "What the..." He said under his breath. A small group of people was flying down on a dinosaur. Sure, why not? Blue apparently recognized one of them, referring to him as Green.
"Green, meet dumb tomato rat. Dumb tomato rat, Green." Blue spoke.
Knuckles frowned. "Dumb tomato- grr! Can't believe I tried to save you earlier."
He looked at the group of people. "My name is actually Knuckles. Why are you guys here?"
@DarkHydraT @Shen: King of the Mist @ArmedBlue

Gengar
Gengar stepped out of the shadow and squinted as Red said he didn't do well with ghosts. That was kinda ghost-ist. Whatever, he probably didn't know that. Red said he wanted to be anywhere that wasn't here. While Gengar thought this place was rather nice, there probably wasn't much here. Gengar observed his surroundings and noticed a large purple area filled with pretty trees in the distance. That place looked the least hostile. He pointed towards it, then looked at Red.

Death Egg Robot Sentinel
All of the Death Egg Robot Sentinels remained outside of the wall that had just been formed, including the one currently battling the tank-like machine. It shot a laser out of its eye again, countering the dark energy once more. However, the opposing machine seemed to expect that and dashed to the side, shooting more dark energy, this time at the D.E.R.S.'s legs. The thrusters on its back flared to life, causing the D.E.R.S. to fly upwards, avoiding the dark energy. The D.E.R.S. then flew right above the tank-like machine, then deactivated its thrusters, causing it to come rocketing down towards the enemy, intending to crush it.
@ArmedBlue

Jevil
Jevil grinned at the Knight as he became organic once again. "Well, well, friend! Looks like you lost, lost! I hope you enjoyed our little game! Now that you've calmed down a bit, have you reconsidered my earlier proposal? The one about causing chaos together?" (Sorry that this part is so lengthy."
@Psymallard

Ice Cap Badniks
The Aero-Chaser Gunvolt was on malfunctioned momentarily from the sudden shock, firing out lasers in random directions for a few moments. Its fellow robots were fortunate enough to avoid these lasers, but it was unknown whether the same could be said for the enemy. However, the Aero-Chaser recovered and began to spin around frantically to get Gunvolt off. Meanwhile, the other low flying Aero-Chaser was utterly destroyed by Buzzwole's kick, not getting a chance to do anything. However, the four Aero-Chasers that were flying higher up chuckled once more before firing lasers at the enemies again, although this wasn't all they did. They called for backup as well, several Egg Cannons coming into view. The Egg Cannons fired their missiles at the enemies.
@Gamingfan @ArmedBlue @Fraseandchico

Audrey Redheart
Ice Cap Zone - Badniks Fight

Okay, now Audrey had been angered. It was like her foes didn't even think she was worth paying attention to! Her! Audrey Redheart!
"Graaaaaa!" Audrey yelled in anger as she charged the lightning one again to level 3. "That's it!" She yelled, looking at her surroundings. Seeing a bit of elevated ice, she quickly dashed into it, leaping into the air and turning, feet on the ice, and dashing up, carrying herself with the upward momentum to launch at the incoming Egg Cannons, her blade deflecting a missile to the side.

"DIE!" Audrey yelled out as she slammed her blade, charged with electricity down at full force on the top of the Egg Cannon, unknowing of the weakness of it's core but not caring, too angry. In the process, the lightning shot out of her blade into the Egg Cannon at the same time. If one looked in her eyes, there was nothing of a hero, only hate and annoyance.