• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Boku no Hero Academia : Future Heroes of the US

The android decrease the temperature of it's steam so much that the water vapor in the air started freezing. The android was hit by Parker's attack, but it didn't do as much as Parker would've hoped.

The android got up, and still looked at Parker with an emotionless glare. But, something was different with the air this time. The temperature from both sides were so intense, that neither could neutralize each other. One side of the arena was extremely cold, and the other side was extremely hot.

The android decided to charge Parker, sending multiple blows, each calculated to hit a pretty vital area of Parker.

Kabe was dashing down the sidewalk. "Shit, shit, shit! I'm late!" Once arriving at the school, he phased through the door. Kabe then quickly looked through each class, ignoring the teacher's yells.

He then decided to go into isolation, and floated up, phasing through the ceiling. Kabe spotted his classmates in the field. "Hehe...I made it--" Being caught off guard, he dropped the form and fell 15 feet, landing in the corner of the field. If you looked over and saw him, you couldn't notice that he was about to cry.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker saw the clone running towards him and prepared to take the attack. He could only block 2 or 3 of the blows, the others hit him solidly in the jaw, ribs, and chest. He flew backwards slamming into the floor of the arena which knocked the air out of him. He tried to stand, he was coughing and he could just barely breath. Every time he inhaled he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen, he knew a couple of his ribs were broken. Still, he stood facing the android that had been staring him down.

"Alright you stupid machine, I'm taking us both out whether you like it or not. Parker flew towards the opposite side of the arena, the immense heat radiating from his body had begun rapidly expanding the air that had been cooled by the android. The result, a massive explosion. The force of the blast sent Parker flying backwards into the wall, he hadn't seen the clone but he knew it wouldn't have survived that. Darkness fell over him, his eyes closed, his breath sharp and ragged, and his outfit torn apart.

Kabe was able to limp into the locker room, and cracked the door open to see his peer fight...himself. For all he knew, this may have been a villain. Anyways, he took off his now dirt-covered uniform and changes into the fitness outfit. Kabe was probably about to vomit after everything that happened, and he has trouble even walking back outside. But of course he had to walk outside at the exact same moment as a massive explosion, which to sent him flying back. Into the locker room, that is.

He poked his head out, seeing that Parker lays unconscious. He decided to maneuver around the almost torn-apart patch of the field, and joined the group that wasn't fighting clones of themselves.

Smoke covered the whole arena, nothing to be seen.

Yana stared on at the smoke worried. From what she saw at the test, when Parker increased his heat, he would get extremely exhausted. What could that explosion do to him?

After a few minutes, the smoke sub-sided, and there was something standing in the middle. It was the...android!? And if you looked closer, the android was covered in blue steam and it was torn up. It seemed to have use the steam to lessen the damage from the explosion. Yana just stared in horror. This is the power of these androids!? How is anyone going to beat these things!?

Mrs. Woods blew her horn, declaring the match over, and the android as the winner. "I am disappointed to say Parker lost," Mrs. Woods stated, "He is a strong fighter. No question there. But what he has in power, he lacks in strategy. In a real fight, the attack Parker used would've been dangerous if his enemy could counter it, as seen with the robot. It could've also been dangerous if the enemy wasn't alone, because as soon as Parker becomes unconscious, someone could use that as an oppurtunity. Now, someone take Parker to the infirmary immediately!"

Yana raised her hand, and said, "I'll take him, Mrs. Woods!" She then ran up to the arena, and picked up Parker with ease. She then put him in piggy-back position, and started running towards the infirmary.

Mrs. Woods then looked back at the class, and asked, "So, who wants to go next?"

Tom took a deep breath before he walked forward. These androids were tough, but he had to go at some point and maybe he'd get lucky.

"I-I'll go next." Tom said to Mrs. Woods, signaling to the teacher that he was ready for whatever she had in store for him.

At least, he hoped he was...

Mrs. Woods smirked as soon as she noticed Tom go up next, but only for the reason because she loves seeing a good fight. Her sadistic side just enjoys seeing people push themselves in a fight. "All right~, Tom is up next," Mrs. Woods said.

The arena then appeared underneath Tom and another android. The android did the same thing with Parker, and projected itself to look exactly like Tom. The android seemed very creepy looking however, as it had an expressionless glare.

"The fight starts as soon as Tom makes a move!" announced Mrs. Woods.

Tom glanced at his duplicate and enlarged his fist. Tom figured it was best to test the waters and find out what this android could so. So Tom would charge forward and aimed to deliver a straight punch to the face.

The android quickly grabbed Tom's fist, it's strength so unreal. But then suddenly, Tom's hand starts disintegrating and turning into ash.

Mrs. Woods then started having a sick chuckle, and she thought to herself, Every single one of these androids can perfectly counter each student, but can any one of them figure out how to beat them. Who knows? I'm loving this right now!

The android then mimicked Tom by making his own hand grow bigger, and he send a devastating blow to Tom's stomach.

"Gah!"

Tom was sent flying back by the android, his hand having turned to ash before he quickly regenerated.

This is crazy! It has all the same powers I do, possibly even greater strength and has the natural counter to my abilities. What do I do?

Tom decided to try a different method, as he would shift his hand into that of a large drill and began to spin it to generate momentum. Tom would then dash forward, only to jump to the side as Tom tried to attack the android form a perceived blind spot with the large artificial drill.

The android got hit with the blow, and got thrown to the other side of the arena, but then suddenly Tom's hand would eventually start to disintegrate. Ya' see, before the android got hit with Tom's attack, it was able to graze Tom's drill hand, which would then activate the disintegration.

The android got up, seeming like the attack did absolutely nothing to him. The android would then charge Tom with great speeds, and shift it's hand into a hammer. It would then use it's hammer hand to slam against Tom's face, forcing a devastating blow.

Tom was again sent flying back to the other end of the area, getting to his feet despite signs of visible pain.

My form can only absorb so much blunt force before it gets to me. It's strength is unreal. And the worst part is any time I try to hit it it can just turn any weapon I make into ash. Getting close isn't working, so I need to make some distance.

Tom would enlarge his fits and smash the ground below him, creating countless pieces of broken cement and debris. Tom would then shift his left hand into a arm cannon and load the debris into it with the other. Tom took aimed and began to push out the debris at the android to try and pelt it from a distance.

This is it! Finally! This student was able to come up with a strategy! Mrs. Woods thought, Now, let's see how quickly the android will respond to this current situation.

The android was getting hit by every single shot of the debris, being pushed back little by little. The android then glared at Tom, and it started calculating everything he could about Tom's trajectory and the strength of each shot. The android then took out it's left hand, and turned it into a wall. Now every single attack was being blocked. And that wasn't all, the wall then started absorbing all of the debris, and the android turned it's right arm into a cannon as well, but this cannon seemed different. The cannon was then aimed directly at Tom, and it started shooting, each shot being calculated to a vital area.

"Gah! Ah! Oh!"

Tom yelped in pain as debris were being delivered in his vital area, the android able to aim with laser like precision which forced Tom to halt his attack and set up a large wall with one of his hands to try and block the debris. At first, Tom blocked them all with ease; however each one began to hit at faster and faster speeds which indicated the android was somehow able to sense the strength of Tom's defenses and calculate at what rate it needed to fire to break through those defenses.

Darn this, no matter what I do this android is able to find a way to counter it. It's like...it's like it's adapting to whatever I could do and providing the perfect counter to it.

It was then Tom came out with a new plan, knowing he could not take much more of this abuse.

If this android can adapt to whatever I do, then it's pointless to do the same thing over and over again. I've got to try and throw it off its rhythm. Change my own strategies as it adapts to my old ones. Keep it guessing. Alright, let's try this...

Tom would begin to slither out of his school uniform and soon enough he became a pile of goop on the ground. In this state, Tom could not fight or do much of anything beyond slither around. None the less Tom took advantage of this form as it would slide forward toward the android with the debris flying harmlessly overhead. Soon Tom appeared behind the android and would quickly solidify to his humanoid form before he aimed an enlarged fist and fired a literal rocket punch aimed right at the android's back.

The android got hit in the back from Tom's attack, and was slammed unto the ground.

Wow. That's a first. It's been forever since a student was able to actually deal some damage to these androids, Mrs. Woods thought, But this won't last for long.

The android quickly glanced at Tom, and, with great speeds, was able to sweep Tom, which would cause him to fall on the floor. The android would then use this oppurtunity to touch Tom's legs, which would then cause them to disintegrate them. As soon as Tom's legs were disintegrated, before he would have time to regenerate them, the android would then enlarge his fists and send multiple blows to Tom's stomach.

"GAH!!!"

Tom would just take a sever pummeling as the android bashed his gut over and over again with repeated strikes with that enlarged fist. Soon enough Tom's legs would regenerate allowing Tom to push himself away from the replica and gain some distance. Tom took a moment to cough out and try to regain his breath as he faced the seemingly invincible opponent.

Damn this, the android is way too durable. At this rate I won't last long enough to try a new tactic. Have no choice but to just try and bash it with as much force as I can muster now and hope that's enough.

Tom took a deep breath as he would shift his hands into a pair of enlarged wrecking balls. Without a moment's waste Tom would charge at the android as he began to swing them and spin around to build up momentum in the hopes of just pummeling the android into submission. With the beating he had taken to this point, one way or another, this would be the final blow.

Tom just had to hope it was one that would work in his favor.

Mrs. Woods sighed. And here I thought this student wasn't going to let his anger over-run his strategy. Oh well, none of these students seem to be ready... yet.

The android turned it's hands into whips, and lunged itself into the air before Tom could touch it. It then landed and jumped on both wrecking balls, causing them to disintegrate. The android then used this to it's advantage, and enlarged its fist as big as it could, and it would then aim again at Tom's stomach.

"GAH!!!"

Tom was sent flying back from the force of the android's punch. Tom landed on the ground and was slow to get up, before his strength left him and he collapsed on the ground unconscious. The force of that blow on top of everything else Tom had endured too much for him to handle.

The android reverted back to it's original form, as the fight was marked over.

Mrs. Woods blew on her whistle once more, indicating the finished battle. "Yet again, one of your fellow classmates has failed their test," Mrs. Woods stated. Mrs. Woods then got out one of her radios, and sended a message to the nurse for Yana to recieve Tom.

Meanwhile, in the infirmary. Yana was able to lay parker down in one of the infirmary's beds. Yana felt bad, that android seemed so unmerciful, it just beat down Parker to a pulp. Before Yana could leave, however, the nurse told her to go to the field and retrieve another student who was beaten down by one of the android. Another one? thought Yana, These android's are stronger than I thought.

Yana made it to the field, and then noticed the student that needed help...."TOM!" She then ran up to him, and quickly picked him up. She noticed that Tom looked especially beaten. She then immediately started running towards the infirmary.

Mrs. Woods then looked back at the class, and asked, "So, who's up next?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sakura frowned as she saw Tom being carried off, wanting to go see if he was okay. However, when Mrs. Woods asked for a volunteer Sakura beamed with excitement as she stepped forward.

"I'm ready for whatever you have to throw at me!" Sakura said with determination.

Mrs. Woods looked at Sakura, and said, "All right! Show me what you can do!" with a wink.

The arena was now underneath Sakura and another android. The android turning into a replica of Sakura, just like with the others. "The fight starts as soon as Sakura makes a move!" exclaimed Mrs. Woods.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
I know this is not gonna work, but I really need to know how this thing is gonna counter me if I want to get anywhere.

So Sakura would fire a single beam of rainbow light right at the Android, going for a straight on shot to see what this thing was made of. Sakura knew this was likely not to work, but she had to measure its strength.

So, she's testing her opponent. Smart thinking, Sakura. These students sure are interesting~.

The android would point it's finger out, and create a small black hole. The black hole would suck up the rainbow. The black hole then disappeared, and the android stared at Sakura.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"SO COOL!" Sakura said with her usual excitement, seeing a black hole was something she was not expecting that. She really had to admit this school knew how to really push the...

...oh right, her test. Sakura would resume her "serious" expression as she tried to think of a way around this.

Maybe...maybe it can only make one black hole at a time. So I'll try several blasts!

Sakura would begin to run around the android in a circle pattern as she fired several blasts that would come from all directions as she dashed as fast as she could.

The android would calculate the prejectory of each shot, and create a small black hole absorbing each attack. It would then glare at Sakura after she was finished.

Mrs. Woods sighed with relief, and thought, It's nice to see these young people enjoy themselves in these fights. [...] LET'S RANK THIS UP! Mrs. Woods would then increase the tenacity of the android.

The androids eyes then turned red, and it then stood in a fighting position, staring at Sakura with very close attention.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sakura stopped and faced that android, as she couldn't help but shake her head even if she had a grin on her face.

"Wow...you're amazing. This school is amazing, but I can see it won't make anything easy for us." Sakura said as she faced the android, taking note of it's red eyes. Sakura couldn't help but sweat drop at this.

S-scary!

However, Sakura quickly shook away the fear as she focused on what to do next. Long range was proving to be rather useless, and although it was not her area of specialty Sakura knew she had to make this a face to face battle if she were to have any chance. Soon both her hands balled into fists and became engulfed in rainbow light as she assumed a battle stance.

"Alright, let's go." Sakura said as she would charge the android and looked to deliver a right hook to the face with her rainbow-powered fist.

The android did the same thing as Sakura, and engulfed it's hands with it's black hole ability. The android would then block Sakura's attack with it's left hand. As soon as Sakura's hand made it into contact with the robots, something strange happened. The rainbow being engulfed in Sakura's hand was then absorbed by the black hole engulfed in the androids hand. Now Sakura was left without her rainbows being engulfed in her hands.

The android would then use this oppurtunity to upper-cut Sakura, and then kick her in the stomach.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"AH!"

Sakura would be rocked by the uppercut and sent fly backing by the kick as she skit across the ground. Sakura took a moment to get back on her feet as she brushed the dirt and gravel off her uniform while clutching her jaw.

Man, who knew I could pack such a wallop?

Sakura considered her options. Long range was no good, and now neither was close range. That eliminated almost every attack option, even the ever optimist she was had to admit things did not look good. Sakura glanced over and noticed some pieces of broken cement next to her.

Must be leftover debris from Tom's fight. Wait, that gives me an idea!

Sakura would blast the ground in front of her to create more debris before picking some up. Lacking the physical strength of Tom, it was harder for her but as she engulfed her hands in rainbow energy she would use to push the debris forward right at the android. From an outside perspective, this would just been seen as copying Tom's strategy. However, Sakura was more interested to see how the android would respond to this.

The android was getting hit by all the debris Sakura was shooting at it, and, just like with Tom, the android started calculating the trajectory that Sakura was shooting and the force of each blast.

So, she's still testing out the robot? Interesting. I feel like I'm going to have fun this school year, Mrs. Woods thought.

The android then created a bigger black hole prior to it's other ones, but it was still pretty small. The black hole then started sucking up all the debris, causing the shooting of it to be ineffective.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Alright, it will use the black hole on them to. Now's my chance!

Sakura would blast some more debris at the android and the second is summoned its black hole Sakura dashed forward as her hands shinned in that rainbow energy. Sakura counted on the android being too busy to suck up the rocks as Sakura moved to the side and aimed a left hook right to the android's face.

The android looked on at Sakura. It knew exactly where Sakura was, and would keep analyzing her. It would then simply lift it's finger, leaving the black hole in it's place to suck up the rest of the debris, after a few minutes would disappear. The android used this to be on full guard, and block Sakura's punch.

The android would then aim to toss Sakura in the air, and as soon as she was about to land, the android would kick her once again.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sakura was tossed aside by the android, but managed to land on her feet and get her guard up just in time to block the android's punch. However, the force if it did push her back a fair distance. Sakura glanced at the android.

"Wow, these androids are no joke. Gotta admit, things look pretty grim. However, a true hero doesn't back down no matter what!" Sakura said with determination before she generated a sphere of rainbow light and would toss it in the air. The sphere would explode and soon the area became engulfed into a blinding light of various colors. Sakura charged forward, hoping the android would be unable to respond due to being blinded by the light. Sakura would get behind the android and aimed a rainbow powered fist to the back.

The android looked around at the flashing lights, not being able to see a thing. It was then able to formulate a plan. Before Sakura could hit the android, it would smash the ground with inimaginable strength. The force should be strong enough to blow Sakura away. But the strength didn't just come out of nowhere, the android use the force from a gigantic black hole, which would then suck up all the lights surrounding the arena.

The android then looked back at Sakura, ready for her next attack.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Ow..."

Sakura was a tad slow to get up, the sheer force of the android shattering the ground sending her flying before she could land that strike. Sakura faced the android and once again shook her head.

"Man, oh man oh man. What can I do huh? Well, I know this seems impossible, but no way am I gonna call it quits." Sakura said as she generated another sphere of blinding rainbow light, and this time she would jump in the air to try and get around the ground smash idea. Sakura would aim a rainbow-powered kick right for the android's head. Sakura was running out of tactics she could use against this mechanical nightmare, so this had to work. It just had to...

The android just stood there, not going for the same attack twice. Truth be told, it was able to see through the blinding lights this whole time. But due to it's programming, it allowed Sakura to think that the lights were working. Before Sakura could hit it, the android simply moved away, causing the attack to miss.

The android still didn't make a move, and this time was still wandering around the arena, giving the impression that it looks lost.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sakura landed at an awkward angle which caused her ankle to sprain, however the hero in training would ignore the pain as she took note of the android's lost look as it stumbled around. An indication the blinding light was working. Sakura acted quickly as she fired three lasers at the android: two aimed at its sides and one a straight shot. Sakura was gimped, so she had to deal damage to the android while it was blinded. It was possibly her only chance.

The android had already seen the blasts. It quickly created three small black holes absorbing each attack.

The android would still walk around aimlessly, but as it walked it layed small little black holes with each one of it's steps. It then charged up, and ran towards Sakura, hitting her with many blows. These blows weren't strong however, and were easibly able to be blocked. The android was just hoping to make Sakura walk near the trap it had laid out. As soon as Sakura stepped on one of the blackholes, her foot will be sucked in, causing her to be inmobile. After that, the android would then just beat her in the stomach until she gave up. That is, if the androids plan worked.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sakura got her hands up as she aimed to block each and every strike from the android. Sakura failed to notice the small black hole she was being pushed towards and sure enough one of her feet got sucked in which meant she was now trapped.

Not good!

Sakura then began to get pummeled with gut shots from the android. Over and over and over again Sakura was bashed in the gut by the android's hard blows. Sakura couldn't muster a counter strike or even get a block as she was beaten down.

However, she did not make the motion to give up...

The android wouldn't stop, it was programmed to defeat it's opponent until they lost the fight or they were able to beat it.

Mrs. Woods looked on at the arena. She has a strong will. I like that. She definitely has the making of a strong hero. The traits I've seen so far, power, intelligence, and determination. Those three students were able to pull two or all of those traits. I'm excited to see the rest.

The android this time engulfed it's hands in black matter, and this increased it's strength. The blows kept getting stronger and stronger.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sakura's arms would fall limp as the blows got harder and harder and she felt herself feeling the pain of the blows more and more. Sakura knew she couldn't handle much more of this, though her sheer will kept her conscious far past the point it should have.

Even then, Sakura still refused to give up. And even offered a mid-beatdown quip.

"I-is that...Gah!...all you...gah!...got?" Sakura said, spitting out a little blood after a pretty hard blow from the android.