• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Boku no Hero Academia : Future Heroes of the US

Yana jumped into the air. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she exclaimed, "I made it!" Yana then converted back into her normal-self.

Yana looked back at Parker, and said, "I'm glad we made it! I hope to be working with you later in the future!" She then started running off, and met with Tom. "Hey, there!" Yana said to Tom, "I don't think we properly introduced each other. My name's Yanata Mikoto, but you can just call me Yana. What's your name?"

Tom let out a sigh of relief, thankful he made it through before he noticed that girl from earlier come over and introduce herself.

"Thomas Andrews. Though I go by Tom. Thanks for...well saving my butt back there." Tom said to Yana, introducing himself and saying thanks once again. Without Yana, he would have been eliminated and his dream of being a hero would have ended here.

Which made Tom wonder if he deserved to be here...

Yana chuckled, and said, "No problem! Those guys were jerks! And they had no right to call themselves heroes!"

Yana started cracking her neck, and stretching. The strain from all the battles were getting to her, but she was fine for the most part. Yana then started walking away from the arena.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sakura happily skipped over to Tom and gave him a wave.

"Hi there, glad you made the cut! This is too cool, we're both on the path to being heroes!" Sakura exclaimed, her passion and excitement about this shining through.

"I say a bit of you and that girl who just left working together. Cool moves!" Sakura complimented.

Tom turned to Sakura, the nice girl he met before the exam, and smiled at her.

"Yeah, her name was Yana. We were pretty good, though I was more support and she took the lead. I'm happy you passed as well." Tom admitted. Tom put on his best happy face, though he couldn't help but think of the circumstances of how he passed this exam.

Can I be a hero if I needed someone to rescue me just to pass this exam?

Simmons heard the bell as soon as the others, and a sigh of relief pulsed through her. The exam was over. She hadn't done much, only aided a couple small skirmishes and sent that gush of wind. But she had made it, clinging to the shadows and the sidelines, and she was on the path to becoming a hero. With the dust settled, she looked around at the lucky 60. The steam boy, the clay boy, the nice girl, the muscular girl, even Nico in the distance, had all made it. She wondered how the classes would be divided, and became eager for the first day of school. Then, notebook in hand, with shoelaces untied again, Simmons started a brisk walk to the clusters of kids. She hoped to congratulate some of the other winners.

Jay glared at Parker as the steam dissipated, frowning hard. Just as it was getting good, she sighed, clenching her hands into a fist menacingly, some scales forming over her arm. She looked over at Yana too as she was leaving. But, hey, I got in. That's nice. The scales retracted below her skin, the muscles returning to their original human strength. She looked up and saw a giddy-looking girl clutching a notebook running towards the others. I wonder what it's like, being so eager to chat with others. I wish I were like that. "But that would probably make it harder for when I have to beat them down," She muttered, looking down. "Perhaps its better this way. People are exhausting." Staring at the ground, Jay began to walk out of the arena, expecting her parents to be happy with the results of today's test.

The great battle was over as quickly as it had begun, the sounds of clashing quirks silenced by the ringing of a bell. With a sudden pulse of his crystal skin Niko returned to his human form. All around him lay competitors in various states of unconsciousness, groans and low voices had replaced the battle cries. Of the original number now only 60 were left standing. A quick glance around confirmed that a few he could recognise had got through such as the kid who had been emitting heat, a kid made of clay and the only one he knew by name, Simmons. The fact he didn't really know any of them yet didn't bother him, after all know that he was through he would have plenty of time to chat with those of them who ended up in his class.

With a wide grin on his face Niko left the arena, his dreams more in sight than they had ever been. He couldn't wait to tell the rest of his family, they would be so glad to hear the move hadn't been for nothing. As he left he surpassed a girl who looked kinda familiar, he had probably seen her fighting. Brief memories of somebody moving very fast flashed through his head. Had here legs looked different before? Who knows what kind of quirks this other victors were hiding, only time would tell.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Oh don't be so modest, you were awesome to! You kicked a lot of butt. Anyway I hope we end up as classmates, but in any event I wish you luck. Just believe in yourself and I have no doubt you can be a great hero!" Sakura said with a smile before she would run off, making a bee line back to her home. Once she entered she told her family the good news and they would share a celebratory dinner before Sakura would flop on her bed to get some rest.

Tomorrow was gonna be a big day, she needed her beauty sleep.

Tom, once more, couldn't help at Sakura's kind words before she went off to go back home. Between her and Yana, maybe there'd be some people willing to look past his appearance. Maybe he himself could learn to do that as well...

In any event, Tom would make his way back home where he would be tackled by his younger sister, and once he told her and his mother the good news they would have some dinner together before Tom would hit the hay early to prepare for tomorrow; what could be the biggest day of his life

After congratulating a few winners, Simmons walked out of the arena. Normally silent and timid, right now Simmons held her chin up. She had gotten into America's most prestigious hero academy! The bus ride would be long, but she would curl up with her notebook, maybe even a book, and find comfort in the uncomfortable plastic of the bus seats. When she returned home, she would tell her parents her accomplishments. Her father would sweep her into his arms, crying tears of joy. Her mother, with her quirk ability to become invisible, would forget that she was invisible and hug her from behind. After eating a warm meal of microwaved pizza pockets, Simmons would burrow into her blankets and sleep. She needed her strength for tomorrow, the first day of school.

A week has passed since all 60 students passed the entrance exams.

Yana was staring at the front of the school in her uniform. Looks like I finally made it. Man, it's still unbelievable that I made it in. Now it's time to show everyone how. Yana had her schedule in her hand, with each and every class she was a part of. She walked into class G-214, her homeroom.

I wonder who the teacher is?
Yana opened the door and was surprised to see a woman sitting on a desk...seductively!? "Um...uh....hello, there?" said Yana as she started covering her eyes. "Oh, why hello there. I'm guessing that you're one of my students," said the woman, "I'm Mrs. Woods, and I am your homeroom teacher." Yana bowed, and then exclaimed, "Hello, Mrs. Woods!" averting eye contact as mush as possible.

Yana then sat down on her desk, and tried her best to avert her eyes from Mrs. Woods. What did this school get me into?

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sakura, in full uniform, happily skipped towards her homeroom Class G-214. She entered the door and turned to the teacher sitting...quite seductively on her desk.

Not that Sakura took note of that.

"Hi teach!" Sakura said with a smile and a wave to Mrs. Woods, she shifted her glance to Yana before turning back to the teacher.

It's the girl who fought with Tom....

Niko sauntered into class with a haphazard smile on his face, equally dreading and looking forward to this first day. He was of course dressed in the full standard school uniform, not a hair out of place. He had actually taken the time to ensure he looked his best today, first impressions were important after all. His backpack had all the essentials he could need, notepads, books, pens and his DS in case he had time for it on the journey back home. Home being a very broad term, currently he was staying in a hotel, his family hadn't moved over quite yes in case he decided this life wasn't for him.

His teacher was not exactly what he had expected. She didn't look very...teachery...for lack of a better word. He quickly averted his eyes from her and found a desk, sitting down in it heavily. Well this was going to be very interesting indeed. Mrs Woods was hopefully as good at educating as she was at sitting around seductively.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker had followed the instructions he had received and ended up in front of what he assumed was his class. He peeked in, looked around, and entered. He noticed a woman sitting on a desk in a rather not safe for work pose.

"Are you supposed to be our teacher?" He questioned, curious if the woman had just lost her way. However, she gave him a nod and her eyes followed him as he took a seat near the back of the class. I can already tell this is going to be an interesting class.

Last edited:
Tom would soon enough enter the classroom, taking note of the rather...seductive pose the teacher was strutting on the desk. Tom questioned how professional that was, while also trying to avoid eye contact as he would find a desk in the back and take his seat; waiting for class to begin.

Simmons walked to her homeroom class with a feeling of dread and anxiety. She had spent the morning multitasking between obsessively combing her golden hair, brushing her teeth, and worrying about the day to come. She had even applied new pastel nail polish, bumbling through the cringe of seeing her awful-dirty nails. She would be ready for this. The hallway around her was bright and modern looking, and as she turned the corner to her assigned homeroom, Simmons noted other lingering first years. She wouldn't say hi, or be social right now. Spare yourself the awkwardness until class actually starts!
This was a decent decision on her part, because five seconds after making it she was really glad she had. Simmons had suddenly found her face first against the ground, landed right over the threshold of her assigned homeroom class. Immediate embarrassment ensued. Her first formal introduction, after clearing the fog for the other competitors, was to face plant after barely crossing the threshold on the first day. She got up unto a kneeling position, brushing off the uniform she had fussed over so much, and turned to stutter at the teacher. But, to her astonishment, a formal hero teacher had been replaced with a cheaply payed stripper, who was staring blankly at her.
"Sorry, Miss," she stammered out, and curtsied half hardheartedly. The rest of the day would be spent with a red face in the back of the class, replaying what exactly had made her trip. Her shoelaces, of course.

After a while, all the students have already entered the class, and Mrs. Woods was ready to begin her class.

Mrs. Woods looked at all of her students, and then exclaimed, "Welcome class of 2XXX! I am your homeroom teacher, Amaiya Woods, or as you all may call me, Mrs. Woods." Mrs. Woods then got out from her desk, and started walking around the class, examining each student. "You all made it to this school, because you were all able to use your quirks to their utmost offensive potential. BUT, are you all able to prove to me that your quirk can be used for other purposes?"

Yana was just staring at Mrs. Woods, feeling nervous the whole time. The teacher walked around so seductively, that Yana couldn't help but just blush. Why would they hire her as a teacher?

"I'll let you all on a little secret; I wasn't always a teacher at the IHS," said Mrs. Woods, "I acutally used to work at the school where the Number 1 Hero use to attend, The hero school UA of Japan! There I met a respectible man named Aizawa. He would have an annual fitness test on the first day of school, and whoever got last place would be expelled. He has inspired me to do a similar test, but don't worry, none o you will get expelled." Mrs. Woods then pulled out a box, and said, "Before I explain the rules of the test, I will like for each and every one of you to try on the school's fitness uniform."

The test made Yana feel excited and nervous, all at the same time. Sure, none of them were going to get expelled, but she still wanted to show everyone that she had what it takes to be a hero. Yana walked over to where the box was, and grabbed the uniform. She then headed towards the the locker-room, and got ready.

Well, this was a way to start the first day. A big test already, and while there wasn't a fear of being expelled there was still bound to be a lot of pressure on this. Tom had to perform well, after Yana saved him during the practical test he had to validate him being in this course to himself. To show he belonged and could one day be a hero.

Tom went over to the box and grabbed his uniform before he'd go to the locker room to change.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sakura grinned as she would quickly go up to the box and grab her uniform before she skipped over to the locker room to go change.

A test on day one? How exciting!

While changing in her uniform, Sakura noticed a girl enter. The girl seemed pretty excited, and if Yana could remember correctly, this girl talked to Tom before she did.

Yana, with a smile, greeted the girl, saying, "Hi, there! I saw you at the preliminary rounds! Your quirk looked awesome! The name's Yanata Mikoto, but you can just call me Yana!"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sakura turned to the girl, Yana, and greeted her with a smile.

"Hey there! My name is Sakura Hirabayashi! Nice to meet you, and thanks! You're Quirk was really cool to! Plus the way you and Tom teamed up against those guys was awesome!" Sakura said, throwing some punches in the air when she talked about Yana and Tom fighting against those other students as a show of how much it pumped her up. Her excitement was noticeable

Yana chuckled, and said, "Thanks! And I felt like I needed to help Tom, those guys back there were jerks for no reason, and it wrenched my guts!"

As Yana put on her shirt, she looked back at Sakura, and asked, "So, you know Tom?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Not as well as I'd like, we had a talk before and I tried to lift his spirits. Seemed down on himself, probably because people judge him off his appearance and assume he'll end up as one of those sludge monsters the heroes fight on TV or something. So I felt the need to try and cheer him up." Sakura said as she began to put her uniform on as well.

"So that's why those people were targeting him, and calling him such a fowl thing as a 'monster,'" Yana said, "Honestly, he doesn't look that strange. Back in Japan, many people had their quirks give them the appearance of an animal, and everyone back there is fine with it. Those people should just stop giving Tom such a hard time."

Yana had her uniform ready, and was ready to get this show on the road. "I'll see you out there, Sakura," Yana said as she exited to the field they were assigned to.

Tom would already be on the field, in uniform, sitting on the field with a book in hand writing something down. Unaware of Yana's arrival or anything else as he focused on writing...whatever he was writing.

As Yana entered the field, she noticed Tom, and decided to greet him.

She walked behind him, and said, "Hi there, Tom!" She then looked at Tom's current activity, and asked, "Whatcha' doing?"

Tom was startled a bit, having zoned out in his writing, before he turned back and saw Yana ask him about the book.

"Oh, this? Well just a little journal of mine. My little sister wanted me to document my first day here in the IHS." Tom explained as he stood up to face Yana.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sakura made her way out to the field, in full uniform, as she noticed Yana and Tom talking and decided to skip over to them to join in. Along the way she just caught wind of Tom's mention of a little sister.

Oh he has a sister? That's cool to know.

Yana smiled, and said, "That's nice to hear. But...you better not go so detailic about Mrs. Woods. I'd feel sorry for your sister if she were here right now."

Yana then looked back, and noticed Sakura. She exclaimed, "Hi there, Sakura!"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Hi Yana! Gotta say I think these uniforms are awesome!" Sakura said, clearly happy with the attire here at the IHS. Then again Sakura found everything about this school to be exciting.

Niko was pleased to hear they would be doing something other than sitting around on their first day. He swiftly changed into his uniform and headed outside to where the other students had already gathered, patiently awaiting instructions.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
The whole time he was changing Parker couldn't help but think about the story Mrs. Woods had told them. Expelled on the first day? How tough is this physical test going to be? He made his way out to the field and realized something, his quirk wasn't really going to be useful in plain physical tests. Damn, guess I'll have to rely on my own physical ability. He remained alone, waiting for the test to begin.

Simmons waddled in shame to the the locker rooms, and began to pull off her uniform. Nobody had noticed her fall apparently, which was good. Now for the physical tests that Mrs. Woods had explained. She sighed audibly. Her notebook was existentially useless in these tests, and her physical ability was a joke. She had not thought to practice for this at all.
Fully dressed in the school issued fitness uniform, Simmons wandered to where the rest of the class was waiting.

Every student seemed to have their uniforms ready, and most of them seemed ready for todays test.

Mrs. Woods then faced all of her students with a smile, and said, "All right, class! I'll explain the rules of todays little test." Mrs. Woods then took out a remote out of her pocket, and pressed a button. A bunch of androids then started appearing out of nowhere. "Each robot here is designed to counter each and every single one your quirks," Mrs. Woods stated, "It is your job to defeat them in 15 minutes to defeat them. This test uses both your physical and mental strength." Mrs. Woods then had a sadistic look/smile on her face, and said, "Oh, and if you fail..." Mrs. Woods then pulled a whip out of nowhere, "you'll have to receive harsh punishment." She then had a sick chuckle.

And like out of nowhere, Mrs. Woods personality turned a 180, and she then stated cheerfully, "Any volunteers to go first?"

Yana had to admit, the test seemed rather difficult. And it didn't help that Mrs. Woods seemed like the kind of person to gain pleasure from seeing the students in pain.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker found himself getting kind of excited over this "test." They counter our quirks? This might be kind of fun...

Parker raised his right arm, his gloved hand shooting into the air. "I'll go first, I wanna see how this thing counters my quirk. Might as well get it over with as well." Parker lowered his arm and pushed his way through the crowd of students, readying himself for the test.

"Alright, Mr. Parker," Mrs. Woods stated, "You're up first. Try not to completely fail."

Wow, she's very upforward, thought Yana.

An arena then appeared out of nowhere underneath Parker. In front of him stood the android. The android then started glowing, and it then became an exact replica of Parker.

"Ok, the fight begins as soon as you make a move, Mr. Parker," stated Mrs. Woods.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Wait, it-it's me? How is this supposed to counter my quirk? Does it have my quirk? Parker's head was buzzing with questions about what exactly was happening.

"Okay, I understand." Okay, think about the fight at hand, worry about the other stuff later... Parker reached for his glove, tightening it and getting into a fighting stance. He started heating up, nothing too extreme but it was just enough to get the blood and adrenaline pumping. He flung himself at the replica and released a flurry of blows at it. His fists were moving fast, but so was the android. It managed to move out of the way of every single swing. Parker finished with a heavy right kick which collided with the replica's arm. He thought the kick had worked, but the android had blocked it and as it did Parker launched himself away from it. This is going to be harder than I thought it was

Yana stared on at the fight, and it was intense. The android looked like it was barely even trying.

Mrs. Woods had a sadistic smile on her face, and exclaimed, "That's it! Show me the rage of youth!" Mrs. Woods then became more relaxed, and she then stated, "There was a reason why he had the preliminary exams be a full on fight. We used cameras to analyze each and everyone's fighting style and quirk. We know all of you're weaknesses and strengths in a fight."

The android looked at Parker with an emotionless expression. A bunch of holes then started appearing all over the androids body, and a blue steam started coming out of them. The steam then started neutralizing Parker's heat, and the arena became the same temperature as outside of it.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Damn, if this keeps up my heat won't mean anything... I need to think. However, Parker wasn't exactly one to develop deep strategy. Instead, if he hit a wall that he couldn't break, he hit it harder. He increased his temperature, he got hotter and hotter. He was slowly approaching the uppermost limits of his power. The material on the ends of his gloves started glowing a dim orange and grey steam started coming off of his body.

Parker felt himself losing control of his emotions, he wanted to break this stupid clone. He once again flew towards the android, but this time he slid under it's legs and launched a full power punch towards the back of it's head. He knew contact meant an explosion from the searing metal hitting the android. He just had to hope he was fast enough to land the blow.