• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed BnHA: Your Hero Academia

Sumiye grunted, “Just perfect.” As a team of five formed with the group she’d talked to, she was just even more annoyed. She saw two boys who were alone, however, and she gestured Benjiro over as she climbed up to Kazumi, “Gather up, you teamless people!” Akiko peered over, then quickly climbed up, smiling,
“Maybe we’ll make a good team?”
Sumiye smirked, “In a perfect world, perhaps.” Akiko shrugged,
“It’s nice to meet you, I’m Akiko, that’s Sumiye, and that’s Benjiro!” She told Kazumi, the boy they’d not yet talked to.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Gon had made his appearance not in his uniform but his everyday clothing. His quirk turned on, the element he chose was lightning. The lightning was just as you would think of as popping out his hands but cloaking him. Thus giving him speed of lightning and lightning like reflexes. He finished the speed test first ranking the highest score he could possibly get. Strength not so much he got a B for rushing it too make it seem like he did something. As soon as all that was done he came to the group and made his appearance to them.

"Hello Lord Explosion, what is the next test that must be done?" Gon had said this as he turned off his quirk.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Kazumi, you probably know me from my wonderful public challenge of our entire class” smirked Kazumi “yeah I guess we can be in a team, if the three of you don’t hold me back”
Kazumi metalised his arms into knives and slashed at the air in front of him
‘I mean if they’re here they can’t be that bad, but I still can have them holding me back, Orion wait for no one, if they can’t keep up I’ll have to leave them behind’ Kazumi thought to himself, he felt slightly bad for thinking such cold heartless thoughts but this was UA, after all, he couldn’t be expected to get along with everyone and become a top hero

Akiko waved to Gon, "Hey! You! Want to join our team?" Lord Explosion told him about the test, then told him to hurry it up and join a team. Sumiye rolled her eyes,
"You really want him?"
"Why not? Everyone needs a team, we might as well volunteer!" She smiled at the student down on the floor. "So, we've got our team, what do we do now, sir?" @GalacticDeg

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
(Finally time I'm editing after this Idc any more about this single response)

Gon hadn't even volunteered he was suddenly chosen out the crowd after talking to lord explosion. Though he had heard everything about everyone needing a team for an event and this team decided to choose him. It's not like any other team seemed open so he didn't have a choice. He simply walked on over and waited for things to take it's course in life.

Last edited: