• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed BnHA: Your Hero Academia

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Fuku turned back in his seat with a frightened expression and trodded off to his desk. Fuku sat down at took out the hefty bag of bananas he had bought. He took one out and began to scarf it down, "A banana a day is what I eat...every day." Fuku looked down at the peel and tossed it into the trash can which caused it to tip over spilling the trash on the floor. Fuku stood up and picked the trash off the floor tossing it back into the can. "My bad, Katsuki." Fuku said patting his teacher on the back.

Alyssa sunk back into her chair when Fuku addressed her. Assuming he was being friendly, the girl nodded as he stated her quirk, but he soon began to rant about all the quirk's in the classroom. Returning her stare to the front of the room, Alyssa sighed and avoided catching anyone attention. What a group of loudmouths, she wondered if they were as strong as they acted- the cockiness was near unbearable. When another male, from across the room, combated Fuku the girl winced- prepared for the worse. But, to her surprise, the boy sitting next to her just sat back down. She guessed that that was one way to shut someone up. When Fuku had finally quieted down, Alyssa smiled. She didn't have to fear him; he was just some stupid, cocky kid after all.
Alyssa sighed deeply, it was going to be a long year. One full of adventure, hopefully friendship, and growth; a long one, none the less. The girl leaned over her desk to look at Fuku, he had yet another banana, what was up with this kid and bananas? When Fuku tipped over the trash can, Alyssa huffed. The girl took a deep sigh before standing upright in a sudden jolt. "You need to take a chill-pill. Class hasn't even started and you're obnoxiousness is already getting in the way of the other students." Alyssa stated loudly towards the boy. Her hands grew sweaty with angst after the girl spoke. What would everyone think of her? Grumpy? Teacher's pet? No fun? Bossy? Alyssa suddenly regretted speaking at all, but she held her steady face as she waited for the boy's response- hopefully the confrontation wouldn't spark anything. The girl waited for an extra minute before sitting down, she just wanted to move on already.

Dead silence enveloped the classroom, before Kazumi completely broke down laughing
“Damn Alyson? Is it? You got some nerve calling out such high scoring students, you better be able to back this all up, but for now you got my respect.” Kazumi knew he was doing more than jsut breaking the dead silence he was making himself and Fuku targets, he had completely assumed that Fuku had done well in the exam. In reality he had no idea how anyone else had ranked and was just making guesses based on the students varying levels of confidence. But this moment changed it all, he’d just challenged the entire class and now had to live up to the expectations that came with it. ‘This could end badly but oh well they don’t need to love me they jsut need to respect me enough not to ruin my time here’

[Because Kazumi will be doing a lot of inner thought I’ll use double speech marks for speech (“...”) and single for thought (‘...’)
Also 100 respect points for whoever can find the show from which I borrowed my characters name from
@Barefoot_Kittens I intentionally got Alyssa’s name wrong here because Kazumi hasn’t really met her yet potentially mishearing it while he was staring off into space]

"Magneto? Yeah. That's me. And i wouldnt get too cocky. Real Steel should be able to kick every first year's ass. Except mine. Unless he can find a way around my magnet quirk, he doesn't stand a chance" Naya said cockily with the smile to match his tone. He leaned back to the wall with his chair and put his legs up on the desk.
"The girl is right though, you need to take a chill pill. But you don't have to relax too much. Class can't start until all our classmates have arrived" Naya said. Then he looked at Kazumi.
"Do you even know who scored high? I had to give the punching bag some emergency surgery during the exams" he said.

“Not exactly but it’s not too hard to guess, those who scored well tend to be more outgoing upon arrival while those who scraped in seem to be a little more quiet at first. This won’t last for long cause our physical assessment is pretty soon but for now these placings are our rankings, I’m 4th” smiled Kazumi “Real steel might be steel but I can be aluminum, same strength but half the weight, so technically I could potentially out speed him soon enough, and last time I checked aluminum isn’t exactly the easiest to magnetise so calm down yourself” this time Kazumi’s tone was a little more playful

(If the ranking i gave Naya is too high, please let me know. But realistically, he should be this high)

"I don't have to magnetize your aluminum. Even if it's not much, I can magnetize the iron in your blood. And you know what? I'm 3rd. And I would prefer some peace and quiet" Naya said with his cocky smile. He used his quirk to remove the dragon rings from his arms and made them into balls. He was bored so he started to 'juggle' with them.
"You know, I could also send this iron in through your nose, mouth or your ears when you're in aluminum mode. You'll need to cover them all if you're gonna stand a chance" he said.

(Quirk explanation time: Kazumi’s entire body essentially becomes one solid piece of metal, he has no ‘blood’ technically in this form, jsut so everyone IRL knows but not anyone in the RP not even Kazumi yet)

“Oh really, you wanna try it magnet boy” replied Kazumi taking up his metalic form and shaping his head into an Ingenium-esque helmet “come at me, I’ll drop you on your butt before you can even magnetise anything” Kazumi had no really intention of fighting Naya, but he couldn’t back down after such a bold public declaration. None the less Kazumi had potential ways in order to defeat a magnet quirked individual, if he was attacked his plan was simply to defend, retaining a non-easily magnetized form to starve the individual of any useful materials. Essentially shirting the focus of the fight to environmental awareness and patience, he knew all he had to do was hold out long enough for either Naya to exhaust himself or for Lord Explosion Murder to intervene. ‘Hopefully the Former’ thought Kazumi hoping to avoid making a poor impression upon the Pro-Hero

Last edited:
Things sure didn't take long to escalate as a big guy appeared to cloak his body in a metal of some sort (not that he wasn't pulling off the steely look before with that silver hair) in opposition of another fellow, and the only other girl in the room already stood her ground. "Hey that's pretty cool," Mai complimented with a sort of plain but somehow still enthusiastic tone towards the now-tinman in the midst of everything, wide eyes characteristically honed in as she spoke, unflinching at the potentially embarrassing volume of her declaration in attempt to break her voice through the commotion. A more important matter soon caught her attention, however, upon the grumbling of her stomach. Noticing the tall blond kid picking up spilled trash, she intuitively rose out of her seat to lend a hand.

"Hey lemme help," Mai asked, quite nearly begging. The girl didn't wait for an answer before her palms were already grabbing garbage, though. "Hey you got any more food on you that I could eat? I forgot to eat breakfast this morning because I was thinking too much about the first day." Besides the questionable timing and potential excess of information, at this point one may notice a pattern in the lack of appropriate pauses in her speech.

'Huh-'. As soon as Konyo had responded to Fuku's short line of speech, he'd thrown a banana at the bin causing it to spill over, and the homeroom teacher was being pat on the head. He grabbed onto Fuku's hand and burned it lightly, but it was still more painful than simply falling over. He also pointed for Mai to sit in her desk, before she'd done much more than a few pieces back in the bin.
'You're going to not patronise me and you are going to clean up the bin. Got that? Oh, and-'. Lord pulled a small milk carton he'd been drinking, only half empty, and threw it onto the rubbish, causing milk to seep through the pile of tipped-over packets. '- oops.'. He then went back to looking at the computer on his desk, and announced:
'I'm going to be taking register now, so be quiet.'. He announced the names in order, and when he got to Konyo, he answered with a fear in his voice.
Lord also hadn't seemed to have notice the fight escalating between some students, which showed how much he didn't care if the class ripped itself apart, as long as it didn't include him. Konyo made a small sigh. He had, but wasn't going to do anything but make a small heavy ball to defend himself with in-case the fight escalated enough to potentially harm him.

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Fuku listened as his teacher took register once Fuku's name was called he made no sound (he did hear Katsuki, but decided not to answer). Fuku looked down at the floor with a blank expression, once it was called a second time he looked up with a grin, "Over here, fam!" Fuku leaned back in his seat and tipped his hat down. He turned his head slightly to the left with piercing eyes. Fuku turned back quickly, the movement revealed a small pocket watch that came falling out of his pocket. "Sorry, I have issues." Fuku stood up and walked over to Alyssa's desk, "I guess, I went full out on only the first day? So, Alyssa, right?" Fuku extended his hand but this time for a fist bump. Fuku smiled with a grin as he held out his arm awaiting a response. Before Allysa fist bump him back he flung it the other way, "So you seem nice? Friends?" Fuku walked back to his desk while speaking, "But you don't have to except." Fuku pulled out another banana and scarfed it down unaware of his pocket watch on the floor. "You want one?" Fuku said holding out the bags of the bananas.

“We’ll settle this in the physical assessment magnet-no” mocked Kazumi as he returned to his seat. Knowing that he had officially made his mark, he’d talked the talk now came time for him to prove he could walk the walk. 4th Place in the entrance exams wasn’t too bad but he knew he would do better in the practical assements
Once his name was called he replied simply with “here” gazing out a window flicking a playing card shaped sliver of metal between his fingers offhandedly, whenever the card would appear to fall of slipped from Kazumi’s hand it would shrink back into is hand before reappearing and repeating the process again ‘It’s gonna be a long year but at least I’ve made my presence known and made a strong impression with the rest of the class, I can’t afford to mess around right now’

Last edited:
Alyssa bit her lip at Kazumi's words. It was compliment, right? He got her name wrong though, causing the girl to bite her lip to refrain form saying anything else. She sort of smiled though, it seemed they didn't care much for who the girl was; simply agreed or disagreed with the words she said. "Nerve?" Alyssa huffed at the next set of sentences the boy used to lecture her, he didn't even know her score! Not that she was proud of her score, but he had some nerve of his own. Suddenly, it seemed a fight had really broken out. Alyssa wasn't sure if she had started the scene, but she decided to keep quiet to avoid getting into trouble. 4th place, 3rd place... she bet 1st place was in this room too. Alyssa was determined to prove herself among these students, who likely already caught the staff's attention; she just didn't know if she would be able to. Alyssa clenched her fist below her desk, she wanted it so bad; but these kids were ready, ready to brawl right now, much more ready than she was.
Alyssa watched another person, who she hadn't noticed before. The girl offered to help Fuku, but was quickly shut down by the teacher. Alyssa tipped her, something about the other female was off- but Alyssa quickly turned away after realizing she was staring. When Lord had called her, Alyssa spoke clearly; announcing her presence and giving a smile, which was ultimately dismissed by the pro hero. Suddenly Fuku was up again, though his words surprised the girl 'issues'. They all had issues, it wan't an excuse for his behavior though. Still, he seemed genuine; and he got her name correct. Lyss smiled slightly at his antics when Fuku evaded her fist-bump, she then nodded. "Friends." the girl smiled, but shook her head at his offering. "I guess we're just not the best group of people to cramp inside a classroom together" she nodded with a smile.

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Fuku nodded at Alyssa with wide eyes, he gave her a wink and turned his head quickly the other way, "Mai Erskine? You're the friction girl?" Fuku tossed her a banana and looked away, "I'll keep it in mind." Fuku turned back to find his silver pocket watch on the floor. Fuku stumbled out of seat slowly and quickly picked it up shoving it in his pocket. Fuku tipped his hat down and awaited class to start while of course scarfing down one more banana (note that Fuku bout about twenty of them).

The lack of a response from the blonde guy-- Fuku, right?-- must have meant he didn't hear her, which was slightly embarrassing, but more so was when the teacher gestured her back towards her seat with an annoyed look. She did so stiffly, unaware of the purple-haired girl's stare as she was addressed by the metal-head.

"Oh, it's Mai...what's yours?" Responded the girl, struggling to sound customary before throwing it out the window by not allowing him the time to answer and instead addressing the peculiar helmet. "Say if your face can become steel too then what's the point of the headwear?" Her attitude was more curious than criticizing.

Soon Mr. Lord Explosion Murder proceeded with what could be assumed was attendance, and on her name Mai delivered a blanket "Here," with a slightly raised hand, not feeling the need to raise her voice as his desk was right across from her.

Apparently Fuku recognized her name from somewhere, even her last name, as he called it out. "Um...yeah pretty m-" her thoughts were distracted by the banana tossed to her, which she reached out for with her left hand. Oddly, it slipped right through her grasp but was fortunately caught by her right before it could land. "Sorry," she stated instinctively, though when she thought about it more it shouldn't have really mattered, right? It was her banana now and Fuku had a ton, so there would have been no need to apologize, but oh well.

'Hmm... let's see. We've been sitting here for all of five minutes so if you find it as days then you need to improve your patience.'. Lord was quite a hypocrite to be saying such a thing, but anyways, he took a look around the room after the register, to see Fuku. 'Oh, I marked you as absent, by the way, if you're not going to tell me you're here, you probably aren't. If you are, say like 'here' now, so I can mark you in. Otherwise you're not going to be able to part in the "activities" of today.'.

Konyo now had put the drawing pad he'd been using for a short while away, as it looked like Lord was getting ready to get going, to wherever was needed.

'Anyways, we're going outside and doing a thing that split into five pieces. They're short, not gonna be an hour each, but don't expect to be sitting down comfortably at this school, you're going to be a hero and that means hard work, blood, sweat, tears, whatever.'.

As Lord marched out the door, Konyo was the first one to get up and follow, not wanting to be seen as disobedient to his homeroom teacher, and followed him down. It was only now he was away from his desk that the student could notice his homeroom teacher was wearing his hero suit, which didn't help dilute the fear. He could easily launch an explosive attack at any time, of course he wasn't going to, but it still made Konyo very much scared.

As they were lined up with force from being shouted into position, Bakugo began to explain the 'first part' to this. 'So.. this test is going to show your strength in five different areas. The first one's literal Strength. There's a ton of boxes behind me, and every time you break one, it's going to recorded and I'm going to receive the scores on this I-Pad over here. If you get a specific amount done, you get a specific score. It's a five minute test. Go!'.

Konyo ran at a pile of crates, and made himself an axe, which took a couple of minutes to make, among mistakes, and then began to swing at crates, breaking them in few swings. His technique was good, but that wasn't going to recorded, his strength definitely needed to be larger, as he wasn't good with his strength itself.

After the test, he walked over to the line again, and Lord walked over to him.
'You got an... E. Worst you can get.'. Then he walked off.

(I found out about Lord Explosion Murder not being his actual hero name which is quite annoying for now. Not to mention, I've kinda strayed off Konyo's stated personality, you don't have to fully stick to what you mentioned in the bio. AND, these are gonna be short tests and show off the stats you put in your bio.)

Kazumi was only all to happy to leave the class room and get the physical assessment started
‘It’s just smashing boxes, that’s not too hard but I need to smash a lot of them, I could go with simple steel or I could show off a little more with something like lead, it would help smash the but it’s pretty heavy, and hard to move with....’
“Go!” Bakugou’s voice broke though Kazumi’s inner thought and the young student raced forward his hands each forming a solid wood cutting axe almost immediately out of a dull steel color, he stuck with the steel for simplicity. Kazumi was like a whirlwind smashing through the crates with extreme efficiency ‘I guess dads stupid training course thing actually helped’
“Times up and you got a... B, not all the crates were broken enough to count fully” Yelled Bakugou as Kazumi stood in the middle of a pile of crates of various degrees of damage
“A B isn’t bad but not great either at least I’m still ahead of the bell curve” murmured Kazumi walking back to the group and grabbing a bottle of water

Benjiro kept quiet throughout the entire class session, the only noise he made was acknowledging his presence when the teacher called for his name. He got up and followed everyone when they were told to go and start training which caused him to show a confident smile; a chance to show off and improve his capabilities when it came to being a hero. Although he sighed in annoyance when he realized he had to break crates, sure he knew his martial arts could help him break a crate or two, but his quirk didn't exactly enhance his strength or anything. So when he got the chance, he went over towards the crates and used what appeared to be a few Muay Thai punches and kicks which broke several of the boxes, not as many as he or anyone would have thought, but the fact he broke a few boxes was comfort enough for him, even if he wouldn't get that good of a grade out of it.

Last edited:
Alyssa stood straight up at her teacher's request, but didn't follow in line until the very back. The girl took a deep breath and prepared herself, this is it. This is where she was going to prove that those entrance exams scores were wrong. She smiled to herself and nodded confidently, 'those who placed higher' she'd teach everyone that respect is earned by action not rankings. But, as Lord continued speaking, her expression dropped to a sullen grayness and she groaned in desperation for this to be some kind of trick. Physical strength? She got that, that was part of being a hero, but it wasn't necessarily her strong suit. The girl's quirk enhanced about 0% of her already lacking strength, but the line continued moving as she fell deeper and deeper into a slouch- this was just perfect. Suddenly, the person in front of her finished. "Oh-" Lyss muttered before taking a deep breath, the girl nodded. She would have to do it, she'd have to try her best. "Okay, we got this." Alyssa muttered to herself before charging at a single box, Alyssa then jumped up and extended her foot with the intent to kick the box.
Lyss, for whatever reason, closed her eyes and only opened them after she felt her foot make contact with the box. Pain? Was the wooden thing fighting back? When Alyssa looked down, she saw the hole she created in the box, as well as the small amount of blood created from the scratches she received, the hole was only the size of her foot. But after figuring out that the box wasn't actually biting her, Alyssa found herself to be stuck inside the box.The girl's eyes grew wide with embarrassment as she shook her leg amount and attempted to use her hands to pry the box apart. By the time Alyssa had managed to literally disfigure the box, piece by piece, her time was up. The girl took a long, deep breath to keep herself form crying. How embarrassing! What an awful way to start the year off, the other students probably thought she didn't even deserve to be in their class.
The girl walked back to the line with her head hanging. She then remembered her injuries, as if only breaking one box wasn't enough. Alyssa didn't want to be sent off to the nurse, and miss an opportunity to prove herself yet again. The girl rubbed her palms together, creating a thin form of her gluey substance, which she knew would dry faster. Alyssa then rubbed the secretion over her injured, lower leg; the quick-drying substance stopped the bleeding, at least momentarily and put on enough pressure to stop the pain.

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Fuku rushed out the room dropping his bag of bananas onto his seat. Once there Fuku smiled at Katsuki as he gave the directions. He ran towards the crates quickly, but then stopped with a jerk in front of the first one. "Strength is not my biggest...strength," Fuku mumbled to himself trying to find a way to break at least a few crates. "I know," Fuku whispered smiling. Fuku activated his soft body and ran through the crates at full speed. The impact of the crates or the fall didn't hurt him, but the reaction of the crates hitting each other broke a few. Fuku stood up with a blank expression. He trudged over to Katsuki and rubbed his injured leg for he had to revert back to normal for his legs since he needed to run. "How did I do, chief?"
Fuku awaited an answer smiling.

"You got a C, better luck next time Donkey Kong," Katsuki said walking off.

"Oh, come on." Fuku walked over to Lyss and put his hand on her shoulder, "R.I.P my legs." Fuku laughed as he reverted his legs to the soft body and slouched onto the ground, "Don't worry this is only the first test."

A wide grin formed on Tatsu's face as he heard what would take place during the first test. Breaking boxes? Could it have been an easier task? And to think the young hero in training was so worried.
"Well, I guess I'm up." Tatsu spoke up, turning towards his group of fellow classmates.
"I'd uh....suggest none of you stand directly in front of me." He added a bit cryptically before taking in the biggest breath he could manage, causing the boys chest to swell and expand to an almost balloon-like state.
"Lots of force, not to concentrated." He thought to himself before releasing a massive breath of air into the earth beneath him, sending the boy shooting towards the boxes at nearly twice the speed he would be able manage on foot.
Tatsu rotated his body as he rocketed through the air, bringing his leg around in a sweeping motion as he did so. Due to his increased momentum, his roundhouse kick was forceful enough to smash straight through the box and continue forward to the next.
"I'll lose my momentum if I hit that one as well." Tatsu thought to himself whilst sending out a more concentrated beam of air aimed for the box he was approaching, smashing a large hole through the top that caused its sides to collapse inwards. The force from the hit also sent Tatsu back into the air at even greater speeds, where he continued with his precise movements in order to carry out a mass box genocide.

By the end of it all, Tatsu came to a soft touchdown, expending large amounts of air to slow his decent back to the earth. The boys breath was rather labored, and his knuckles were torn asunder from smashing through the boxes.
"Damn, they were a lot more durable than expected, I wasted to much energy on this portion of the testing..." The Titan-Lunged student scolded himself internally as he slowly walked by Mr. Bakugou, his heart sinking with each step.

"Hm.....would you look at that...A. You've managed to destroy the most boxes so far, but...." The older hero paused, glancing at Tatsu's current condition, "it appears you've worn yourself out, that'll come back to bite you in future trials. Now, get back into line with the other!" The explosive teacher ordered without a second glance.
"Well....even if I don't do so well on the others....at least I made my presence known during this trial."

Akiko shivered at the sight of the arena, freezing in her tracks. She watched everyone destroy crates, but she was late, very late, infact, and she didn’t know what people would think of her now. She sighed, trying to run over, but she’d got so scared that her powers had gone, and she came to a stop. At this time, Sumiye was walking by, and she grabbed Akiko’s arm and dragged her onto the arena without a word. She let out a chuckle, then walked off to some crates. Akiko stared, “T-thanks, stranger..” She also found some crates, then decided how she would break them. She got down low to the ground, sticking up her back. She pounced onto a crate, then rolled around with it until her extra grip broke it completely. Sumiye had a different approach. She smirked, then raised both her hands, levitating all her crates, and then dropping them all to the ground, breaking them with the big fall she’d made. She dusted her hands off, then folded her arms. Akiko clapped, then ran over, “Wow! I wish I could have seen you in the Entrance Exam!” Sumiye shrugged, “You’re not too bad, yourself.”

Kazumi grew tired of standing around and waiting for his classmates to complete the first physical assessment, instead choosing to step away from the group and sit down in the shade of a nearby tree, crossing his legs and metalising into a silvery-White tone. Tin. (Tin has ancient connotations of knowledge, creativity and insight)
Let’s see if dad is right about this’
Kazumi began to breathe deeply, closing his eyes and focusing his mind, shutting out all other thoughts and the outside world. From this darkness came a block no bigger than the size of two shoeboxes of a metal Kazumi couldn’t recognize, its properties unknown yet oddly familiar. Soon the box begun to crumble, first at the corners before spreading to the entire box. The majority crumbling into nothingness revealing two oddly shaped gauntlets and a strange belt device.
The gauntlets seeming to shift in their size and design, though always retaining the same basic premise. A bracer like gauntlet with a thin layer of Crystal covered in metal, the amount of metal seemingly shifting and flexing as it it were part of a larger living being
Despite its evershifting siblings the belt however remained completely constant. A grey base with a large wrench like lever on the right and a cylindrical tank on the left. In the center was an empty slot, seemly the perfect size and shape to hold the growing collection of bottles sitting in Kazumi’s training room. Each bottle filled with a different elemental metal.
Kazumi’s eyes shot open, the images of the items seared vividly into his mind as he pulled a support item request form from his pocket and began filling it out frantically.
“I guess the old man was right about that” smiled Kazumi as he continued to fill out the form, all of this taking place before the rest of his class had even finished the first portion of their physical assessment.

Now everyone had finished the crates, Lord Explosion Murder was evidently annoyed at all the low scores, and shouted ahead.
'OK, you all weaklings are now moving onto speed. You're going to have to all make a lap around the running track and you'll all have a timer on yourself. The timers are supposed to automatically begin as soon as they run across the finish and then stop when they do it again.'.

The running track was a large oval ring, with 20 different lanes. By large, it was absolutely enormous. Lord pointed at Konyo, and beckoned him over. Immediately, the latter dashed over, and his homeroom teacher pulled out something that looked similar to a C4-bomb, but much smaller, and Konyo evidently flinched at the sight of it. It was strapped to his back, but the pro-hero putting it on was evidently getting annoyed at it, something must have not been working. He started growling at it and cursing it more and more, and eventually launched an explosive punch at it.

Konyo went flying with the device, and was shot across the running track from one side where the start and finish line was, all the way to the other spectator stand on the other side. He yelled, and then with a swift hand movement, made a circle which bent itself out and weighed him down to the ground. As he lay on the ground, recovering from what just happened, Lord Explosion Murder looked over.
'Oh. Oops.'. He said it in a way that heavily suggested he didn't really feel anything about it.

Not long after, Konyo had pulled himself up, and was at the start and finish line, ready to run. The device had been correctly put onto his back, and now, Lord Explosion Murder put his hand into the air and sent a small explosion into the air to act as a pistol.

As most people dashed off, Konyo used his Quirk to make a grappling hook thing, and another, and he strapped them both onto his wrists, and started using them to pull himself a distance forward, and not long after came across the first of 2 turns. With not much of an idea, he burned both the hooks, and.... had no idea. He just decided to turn on his own, and some people had passed him with their Quirks, even though he was quite speedy with his legs. As he turned around the corner, he stopped, and started using his Quirk.

He came rocketing down, past the people who had passed him already, on something like a Bullet Bill from the Super Mario franchise. Again, as he approached the turning, he burned the drawing, and used his regular legs. The finish line was now a distance away and he was a distance away from some of the faster people. In a last effort to beat everyone, using what happened before the race as his spark, he made two walls of a material that looked like plastic, and dynamite right next to him. The walls blocked the explosion mostly, but still made a loud bang, and he was blown in a straight line, through the finish line.

'Hmm.... you did it rather fast, so I'm gonna give you a B. You can sit on the spectator stands next to me.'.

Konyo instantly did that.

Benjiro watched as Lord Explosion Murder strapped what appeared to be a bomb on Konyo's back and flinched lightly at how powerful the blast was... or from Lord's punch. Either way, he assumed everyone was likely going to have one on their backs, once he got his, he made his way over to the starting/finish line and got in a position ready to run. The second he heard the bang, he instantly turned his body into smoke and darted forward briefly before he reverted back and ran at amazing speed, the smoke was likely used for him to nullify the wind resistance from the running start.

He looked back and smirked at the fact he was one of the very few who gained a good lead, after he made the first turn, he activated his quirk again to gain a bit more speed and reverted back to show he was somewhere within the top 5 runners in first place. He turned his head back to see other students try to catch up with their quirks, some having a better chance than others. After he ran past the second turn, he looked back that some of the students behind him began to slowly catch up, but nobody was going to lower the position he was in. The moment the finish line was straight ahead, he used his quirk once more to dash forward and cross the finish line.

The teacher looked at Benjiro with a look that showed he was slightly impressed. "Not bad. And one of the top five to boot, I'd say that gives you a B, maybe even A. Go and sit down as the others wrap up." The teacher said as he lightly gestured to the spectator stands. Benjiro nodded lightly and went to sit down and watch everyone else cross the finish line.

Akiko stepped up to the starting line, stretching her legs and arms. She smiled at the others, she found comfort in doing things with others, even in a competition, much better than being alone. Sumiye also stepped up, getting ready to run. When the shot went off, Akiko darted off down the track, then reached out her arms to the finish line and sped through it. She threw her arms up in the air, she was one of the first over. When Sumiye started, she used her natural running talent to get going, then used her electric tampering to take some power from the technology around her and throw her forward. She crossed the finish line by levitating over with her head held in her arms. Slowly, she got back down to the floor and walked to the spectating stands. She patted quietly, not wanting to show that it made her slightly tired. Akiko sat down, too, steratching out her legs on the seats next to her. She did a sigh of relief that it was over, then spotted one of the other top 5 running students and headed over to him, she saw that he became smoke and just sped over the whole thing, “Hey there, you were moving at the speed of.. smoke!” She chuckled, smiling with her pointy teeth.

Kazumi took up his place on the start line, stretching his arms and legs in preparation ‘I won’t be able to use my Quirk at all for this one so I’ll just have to rely upon my natural ability, I mean dad’s training course was essentially the same concept so I shouldn’t do too badly’
*BOOM*
Kazumi raced off the starting line gaining an early place toward the front of the pack, at least until those around him starting to use their quirks, then he begun to slip a little bit behind, still maintaining a place toward the front but definitely not the top places.

“Not to bad for not using your quirk but still not great I’ll give you another B!” Yelled Bakugou as Kazumi crossed the finish line “come take a seat in the stands and wait for your classmates”
Kazumi trudged up the stairs and sat down near Akiko and Benjiro “Very impressive guys, your quirks really helped out there, I’m Kazumi by the way I don’t think we’ve met officially yet”

Alyssa smiled at Fuku "A C isn't bad at all." the girl smiled, and extended her hand for a high five. Some of the other students were really quite impressive, she could even tell that the teacher was taking notes. She wished someone would take notes for her, she could only imagine that pro-heroes were going to know the name of some of these kids in just days. Alyssa smiled and shook her head, the only person she needed to focus on was herself. Lyss returned her attention to Fuku "Your quirk is really cool." she giggled softly at his comment about his legs. The girl considered helping him with her glue, but it would do much. It stopped the bleeding on her, but wasn't much help aside from clogging and stiffening injuries. When the boy reassured her about the other tests, "Oh yeah!" the girl nodded in agreement with her friend, "And we can show them on this next one." Lyss nodded excitedly. She was glad to have met Fuku, he was cooler than the first impression gave off. When the class began moving again, Alyssa grabbed Fuku's wrist to help him to his feet.
"Yikes." the girl sighed as Lord Murder Explosion explained the text task, Once again, her quirk was worthless. Not to mention the gash on her leg, it would make her move even slower than usual. "Think-" Alyssa muttered as she glanced around, that's what she would have to rely on: thinking. Pretty soon, everyone has the speed tracking device locked onto their backs; and people were preparing to race. Alyssa gritted her teeth, then suddenly her eyes grew wide. An idea crossed the girl's mind, at the exact time when the explosion had set off, causing her to miss the starting mark. The girl only realized the race had started, after everyone had taken off. Alyssa's legs started automatically, the girl began to fall behind just before choosing her target.
She didn't know the girl, or her name, or her quirk; but she could tell that Akkiko was fast. Shooting a string of glue from her palm, Alyssa attached it to Akkiko's back; she then squinted her eyes in a blaze of determination and jumped onto the other female's back. It all happened too quick to realize, but after Alyssa fell off the other student and onto her back; the girl was ecstatic to find out that she had gotten a high score on the test. Panting just from riding the other girl, Alyssa rubbed the back of her head; hoe embarrassing, but she would do whatever it took. "Sorry about that..." the girl muttered with a nervous giggle, "It's a compliment, really."

Akiko turned to the girl that had glued onto her for the race, “You must be light, I didn’t feel much at all!” She extended her hand for an over encouraged shake. “Thanks, I can run 80 kilometres an hour in a short burst of speed, pretty cool, if you ask me.” She leaned back into her chair, then lended a hand to help the girl up with her, “I think it was.. innovative, for the crates, I just pounced on them, I can’t say it wasn’t fun, though.” She smiled again, “A couple others could only use their natural speed, so you wouldn’t be alone if you did that.”

(@Red Gallade Akiko approached you in my last post about the smoke thing, she didn’t leave for this, just say she’s in the same place but talking to Alyssa :p)

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Fuku started his stance as the race began he looked at Alyssa, and uncontrollably blushed. Fuku turned away quickly shaking. Katsuki shouted, "Go!" as everybody raced to the end. Fuku had an idea, and it would work if he executed it right. Fuku pushed his legs with pump and turned his body soft. He rolled into a ball because of his bones being more flexible and rolled through everybody on the field. Fuku sped past everybody with a drop of blood being flown through the air every once in a while. Fuku turned solid as he slid to the finish line in first place.

"It's an A. Good job pin cushion." Katsuki said walking away from Fuku.

"Yeet..." Fuku said wiping the blood from his teeth. He stood up and hugged his body as he covered his injuries with his palms. Fuku waited for everyone to get back with a shaking smile.

While Benjiro tried to catch his breath as shown by his light panting, he looked up with a light smile as Akiko approached and 'complimented?' him. "Yeah, I figured my quirk would be useful for this in case there was any tailwind or wind resistance within my run." He said before he turned to look at Kazumi who also approached him and introduced himself to Benjiro and Akiko. "Not that I know of, call me Benjiro." He said with a sigh as he leaned back in slight exhaustion, clearly he tried to savor his 'break' before the next challenge were there to be one.

“Benjiro? Ok nice name, so you’re the smoke quirk guy? Hmm pretty impressive In case you didn’t see my wonderfully cocky declaration earlier, my quirk turns me into different metals,” smiled Kazumi as he rapidly metalised and demetalised his fore arm to showcase his Quirk “I hope you didn’t get the wrong impression, I’m not really that cocky I jsut wanted to make an impact on my first day” Kazumi’s volume drop significantly for the second statement, this time a far more real smile stretched across his face, he was trying to make friends but was worried his declaration had ruined his chances of that happening.

Akiko waved, “I’m Akiko, it’s nice to meet you, Benjiro and Kazumi!” She smiled as he showed his metal quirk, then shrugged at his statement, “Don’t we all? First impressions matter the most to a lot of people.” She showed her claws and teeth, “As you can see, I have a lion quirk, the reason why I could go so fast in the test.” She turned to Alyssa, “What’s your name? You heard mine, Akiko!”

Sumiye looked around, Akiko had gone off to a small group, and she felt like chatting up someone. She saw a boy with a sketchbook, then climbed over the seats to him. She swung her legs back and forth, then jumped over to him to surprise him, “Hey!” She laughed, “Are you..” She tried to think for a moment, then spoke again, “The doodle boy?”

'Huh? Is that really going to be my nickname through U.A.? I'm not doing a Deku and naming myself something like that, I already know my hero name.'. Everyone had finished quite fast, and a group of three- no, four, were talking. Konyo felt like he wanted to get in on the conversation, but he didn't want to be rude or interrupt or do anything to make a bad impression, so he just sat and awaited the third test. A few minutes later, everyone had finished across the line, and so Konyo knew the next test was coming soon.

Sumiye sighed, “Not exactly what I was intending. Bye.” She floated over to the group of others, then waved at Akiko, which happily waved back, “Hey, guys.” She chuckled, floating down onto a free seat, “What are we talking about?” Akiko shrugged,
“Intructions, mostly. This is Kazumi, Benjiro, and we’re about to learn the gluey girls’ name!” Sumiye nodded, “I’m Sumiye.” She waved again to everyone, “And I want to ace these tests.”

Alyssa smiled at Akkiko's praise. What a nice girl, actually, everyone was much nicer than they first appeared to be. Maybe they would all get along. When Sumiye joined the group, Akkiko introduce Lyss as 'gluey girl' causing Alyssa to sigh. "Guess I got caught up listening to everyone else's names." the girl chuckled before nodding. "Alyssa." she proudly stated with a smile, "i guess you figured out my quirk." she chuckled. The girl was still nervous, even after everyone revealed their kindness- it didn't mean they weren't strong, and they were still her competitors. Looking down at her closed fists, Alyssa sighed- was she ready? She still felt out of it, was it normal to still have butterflies at this point in the day?

The girl paused for a moment as she looked around, she hadn't even noticed how everyone else had placed. Her attention flickered to Fuku, who was on the floor; not to the girl's surprise. She tipped her head before excusing herself form the group with a slight nod and walking over to her companion. "Not feeling too good?" Lyss teased as she approached the boy, but her expression dropped when she got close. He really looked to be in bad shape. "Immature I can live with, but I won't let you be stupid." Alyssa said with sudden sternness; "How to you expect to be a hero and protect people when you can't even take care of yourself." Alyssa huffed as she grabbed Fuku's wrist and peeled his hands away from his body. It was hard to tell if she was more concerned for or annoyed with the boy, "I don't think you should keep pushing yourself, maybe tell the teacher. He'll excuse you, I'm sure. I mean, look at yourself." Lyss sighed, this time her worries were evident.
Lyss stood for a moment for releasing a gruff sigh. She didn't know this boy for long, but she had a feeling he wasn't just going to turn over like that. "You're lucky you're my friend. That, and I pity you." Alyssa muttered as she rubbed her palms together to create a thin paste of glue, without asking she went ahead and covered up his wounds; the major ones that were accessible, at least. It was good practice on her part, anyways, her glue would come in handy for a medical situation in a pinch.

Midiki was lead outside into the arena by a 4th year who was tasked with showing him around. "And here you should find the rest of 1-A. Now go break a leg and get out of my hair.'' The upperclassman said lazily. "I'll make sure to,'' Midiki replied. He cringed as he slinked into the group.
He stayed extra quiet, though he never really was that good at being noticed. Midiki knew that coming so tardy on the first day he could attract unwanted attention, so he just opted for a low profile. Hopefully, his new school life won't go up in flames.

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Fuku stood up with scratches and bruises, "First place! Impressive don't you think?" (@Barefoot_Kittens) He walked over to Katsuki with a smile, "So, Fire Hazard? How was that for a punching bag?" Fuku stretched his arm and quickly softened his body and then rematerialized it.

"I've seen a pillow do better."

"I am a pillow!" Fuku walked away shouting. Fuku walked over to the new student, "So what's up? Looks like you haven't done the other test?" Fuku said laughing hysterically, "Do you think you have what it takes? Huh? Huh? To be in Class A is such a privilege!" Fuku walked around the boy, "Quiet? You're off ly quiet? My name is Fuku!" Fuku whispered to the boy, "And that porcupine over there is, Katsuki..."

"I heard that Love Sac!" Katsuki took Fuku by the arm.

"Later...," Fuku turned away, "Midiki." Fuku turned back, "Hey, Lyss go meet the new guy!"

Konyo observed the glue-Quirk girl, who he could hear due to him being quite close to where he was, she was healing "Tongue Twister"'s bruises. Now though, before the boy could respond or get up, Lord Explosion Murder was much too eager to start the next test, which was revealed to be a test of technique.

'Next up, you all have a test of co-operativeness. This and one more and then you'll have a break period. You need to get into pairs of 5.'.

Immediately, Konyo came up to the girl he was just watching, and quietly asked to her.
'Can I please team up with you? I don't really know anyone here and I know you most. If there's not space in your ideal group, that's fine...'.

(I counted up 10 people, please tell me if I'm wrong)

Alyssa huffed at Fuku's cockiness, "Impressive? You turned into a ball." The girl scoffed, though a hint of tease layered her voice.
"Don't scare the kid!" Alyssa yelled at Fuku, who made his typical introduction towards the new student. "And don't tell me what to do." She muttered at the boy as she crossed her arms and looked towards the other boy. She didn't have time to introduce herself before the teacher began speaking again, "team capatibility" the girl whispered under her before a familiar voice caused her to look up.
"Oh, Konyo" Alyssa smiled pleasantly at the shy boy. Alyssa couldn't help but grin at the request by her classmate. Despite the caviat of Konyo being shy, it made the girl so happy to think he would choose her to group with. "Oh course!" Alyssa agreed with excitement, before giving a dramatic wave to the unintorduced student.
"Hey! You can join us, if ya want." Alyssa smiled towards Midiki. The girl gestured towards Konyo and Fuku, who completely assumed, as their group. They just needed one more.

Kazumi sat back for a moment soaking in newest events
‘Well there’s no way I’m Going searching for a team, I’ve done well enough that people should be wanting me on their team’ thought Kazumi slightly cockily as he stretched out his arms and lay back in his seat in the stands.
“It should actually be groups of five not pairs but it’s not worth the risk trying to correct him” murmured Kazumi slightly louder than he needed to do those around him could potentially hear him