• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Name: Rimuru
Villian Name (Optional): Voice of Reason
Age (Year): 17
Appearance (Detailed please): Rimuru wears a red and black patterned flannel with a black shirt on it's inside. Too match that he's wearing black ripped jeans with black and white air jordans.
Villain Costume (Optional): Casual clothing.
Personality (Detailed please): Rimuru is usually off on his own doing his own thing until he's called in to do time for his team. He doesn't really care about the consequences for his actions as long he gets what he wants in the end. Basically he's spoiled rotten.

Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): I don't think I need this for a villian

Quirk (Type):
Explanation: He's the voice in your head telling you the difference between right and wrong, the voice that helps you make decisions. That feeling in your gut when something isn't right. You could say... He is the voice of reason.
Setback: He has to be able to say it out loud while looking at the specific person. If the conditions aren't met his quirk won't work.

I didn't know if I had to do a set back so I did one anyways.

@JPSomeone Rimuru is accepted. His quirk isn't offensively super powerful so make sure he goes after someone who has some mental weakness XD.

I think it's fair to say that everyone is done with posting for now. In order to continue, we'll need people to be captured. So whichever students are going to be kidnapped- I need them to post first. Someone is just gonna have to take charge and post first (make sure you write time skip at the top). I think I'll use Muyia to capture them, and I'll reveal a little bit of the mysterious head of the Pack. It's Asta, Ciel, Fuyuki, and Aurora being kidnapped- right? Once at least a couple of you post, I'll do my post (It'll be a long one). My next post will have the students begin captured- as well as the newscast that's filiming the villains- then the other students will see the news and react (probably call each other or just coincidentally all have the same idea to go save their friends.

JPSomeone

@JPSomeone Rimuru is accepted. His quirk isn't offensively super powerful so make sure he goes after someone who has some mental weakness XD.

I think it's fair to say that everyone is done with posting for now. In order to continue, we'll need people to be captured. So whichever students are going to be kidnapped- I need them to post first. Someone is just gonna have to take charge and post first (make sure you write time skip at the top). I think I'll use Muyia to capture them, and I'll reveal a little bit of the mysterious head of the Pack. It's Asta, Ciel, Fuyuki, and Aurora being kidnapped- right? Once at least a couple of your posts, I'll do my post (It'll be a long one). My next post will have the students begin captured- as well as the newscast that's filming the villains- then the other students will see the news and react (probably call each other or just coincidentally all have the same idea to go save their friends.
I had that in mind while making him, during the time that I was making a sheet for him I thought of Shinsou and I was like hey that's cool let's make a spinoff. That's how I got to Rimuru. Anywho just to make sure, can I tine skip to the weekend?

Last edited:
Well I think that Fuyuki would've also explained her Quirk (setbacks and all). Other than that maybe they talked about heros. Fuyuki could've also explained Daichi the basics of some of their classmates quirks (at least those who she had teamed up with and battled against).

Name: Drache Nicholson (Drache is pronounced as Drak)
Villain Name: Malefor
Appearance:
  • Human: He is 5'08" (172.7 cm) and weighs 190 lbs (86.2 kg). He has dark skin and black dreadlocks with amber eyes. He is incredibly muscular and lean, his body rippling with power. All he wears are black shorts, as he has no need for anything else.
  • Dragon: He becomes a black dragon with dark grey spines, belly scales, and wing membranes. He is 6'05" (195.6 cm) from draconic hand to shoulder and weighs 230 lbs (104.3 kg) of scaly muscle. He is 9'00" (274.3 cm) from snout tip to tail tip and his wingspan is 8'05" (256.5 cm). He has a spiked ball at the end of his tail, sharp spines from his head to the tip of his tail, amber eyes, sharp teeth and claws, and he has a very muscular appearance. His spines can either relax and hug close to his body or tense them up so they point straight upwards.
Villain Costume: Doesn't need one
Personality: He is very arrogant and loves power. He can also be a little cunning, but he further enjoys crushing people's defenses with his sheer strength. He is incredibly sadistic and cruel, the dragon completely taking him over and turning him into a savage killer that feels nothing but anger and pain, which fuels his desires to hurt others. The only time he feels good is when he projects his pain on to others by completely overwhelming them.
Major Malfunction: He is no longer himself.

Quirk: Mutant Quirk - Draconic Transformation
Explanation: He can transform his entire body into a dragon or just transform parts of his body. He can either turn his legs into dragon legs, an arm or both arms into dragon arms, grow a tail, grow sharp teeth, grow scales, or grow a pair of wings used for flying and shielding. He can control himself very well.
Setback: Whether the dragon is in complete control of both his bodies or not is still to be determined. Every now and then, when in his human body, he will start having immense headaches, as if the person he used to be is trying to resurface and come back to the light. Or maybe the feeling of having so much power course through him is enough to cause him mental pain.

@Merciless Medic Drache is good to go, also @JPSomeone you can post now

Battles are hard. and seeing how bad our last project failed, we are going to need good communication and organization to make this work. Currently we have around 20 students (I need to fix that character list eventually) and like 7-8 villains. Let't split it 1 or 2 students per villain. Who wants to assist me in pairing students with villains- I can make as many extra NPC's as necessary. We can start with this- who wants to have their students paired with someone and who wants to be alone? For example, Drayda and Zuron will likely pair up against a villain- while Jack might want to be alone against his brother.

Last edited:

JPSomeone

@Merciless Medic Drache is good to go, also @JPSomeone you can post now

Battles are hard. and seeing how bad our last project failed, we are going to need good communication and organization to make this work. Currently we have around 20 students (I need to fix that character list eventually) and like 7-8 villains. Let't split it 1 or 2 students per villain. Who wants to assist me in pairing students with villains- I can make as many extra NPC's as necessary. We can start with this- who wants to have their students paired with someone and who wants to be alone? For example, Drayda and Zuron will likely pair up against a villain- while Jack might want to be alone against his brother.
I'll post, sometime today. At the latest 8 pm EST.

Is it possible for Ren to jump in anywhere?

Character Form-
Name:
Ren Arasaka
Hero Name (Optional): Bedtime Hero
Age (Year): 16
Appearance (Detailed please): light brown short hair combed to the right, slightly messy hair, dull light blue eyes, thick eye bags, pale, 5' 10 1/2 FT., 175 pounds, slightly muscular.
Hero Costume (Optional): light blue silk pajamas(with yellow and purple stars on it), a green fire resistant bathrobe with a hood(with orange and black Xs and Os, like tic tac toe), red steel toed boots with soft cushioned liner inside(so he can be comfy but not worry about stepping on a nail or having his toes stepped on), silver sleep mask that he usually wears on his forehead or around his neck), and gloves with metal on the knuckles(for some extra pain in his punches)
Personality (Detailed please): Ren is a very friendly carefree guy that is often times oblivious to his surroundings. Ren almost never gets upset or angry and even when he does he's usually so forgetful that he ends up forgetting why he was even mad in the first place thus almost never angry(he will not forget someone ruining his breakfast though). He's also very simple too. every morning he eats the same breakfast, he wants to be a hero because heroes are the "good guys". though despite his simple nature he's a lot smarter than most people give him credit for. though usually that isn't much given the fact that most people who don't know him well usually have low expectations of him.
Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): Ren tried going to UA several times but always got lost or fell asleep trying. The rejects club just happened to be down the street from his home and also the only one he could actually find.

Quirk (Type):
drowsy breath(mutant)
Explanation: his breath creates neurotoxins that causes those nearby to fall asleep, he can also blow his breath in the direction of someone he wants to make fall asleep. (kinda like yawn from pokémon). his breath is also so cold that when people wake up they feel like they need a blanket or a coat. he is also immune to his breath's effects, also he can walk and talk in his sleep.
Setback: In order to knock someone unconscious you either have to breath it in or have enough of it be come in contact with the skin, he falls asleep if he doesn't move around meaning he is always either moving one of his feet or hands.(he falls asleep a lot), If he gets really confused(happens a lot) or eats a lot he may fall asleep, when he sleep walks he is unaware of what is going on(he might punch someone unfortunate enough to be within punching range or trip and fall over), when he sleep talks he is also unaware of what he is saying(he might reveal a random fact about himself or randomly reveal secret plans away possibly to a villain).
other: 9,999/10,000% of the time someone sleeping under the effects of his breath will have a relaxing serene dream while the 1/10,000% will have a horrendous nightmare(unspeakably scary)

@Captain Cardboard they are kept in a fairly populated area. It's a regular building that's usually empty, but nobody expected villainous activity from such a place. It's a temporary hide out, of course.

Also, I may make a villain for Zuron to deal with on the side if Merciless ends up disappearing. I totally understand her struggles (busy life) but I may get bored, anyways.

If you are wondering when I'll end up disappearing, it will be a Status on my profile. I will attempt to get a post up once a day (since I got the time up until "it" happens). Hopefully, I will only be down and out for 2 days, but I'm pretty sure that won't be happening. XD Still though, once I recover mentally, i should slowly get back to making posts

@Barefoot_Kittens your referring to the villain fight correct? quick question... does stretch have any personality type or other mannerisms I should be aware of before posting him? (I'm assuming since it wasn't in his bio he is just a generic villain henchman. If so I can run with that.)

thanks in advanced...

@ThAtGuY101 how I've previously portrayed Stretch is a pretty laid back guy. He's young and slightly immature in both his cockiness and naivety. His main reason for becoming a villain is so that he could get rich, he doesn't take the whole thing all too seriously though. You can add anything you want to better suit what you have planned for Ren, that was just my little outline for the last time I RPed him.

Name: Emma Odette Hailey
Hero Name (Optional): Serenade
Age (Year): 1st year
Appearance (Detailed please): Very light brown hair that could actually be blonde in some places lol... circular Harry Potte r-like glasses and green eyes. Short. Tan. Hair is bouncy, wavy, and curly.
Hero Costume (Optional): it'll be in rp i guess :p
Personality (Detailed please): Bubbly and energetic, but also kinda shy and sensitive on certain subjects. Can shut down all emotion if teased. Rarely sad or angry.

Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): Her dad was hated a lot, and people didn't like her because she is very forgetful.

Quirk: Song
Can cause bits of damage and shields with her singing.
BIG MOVE UWU: Skylark
She sings a big song that wells emotion in a person and can cause extreme sadness or nostalgia and she attacks while they're dazed.
Side Effects: Fever, flu, downed immune system, sore throat, dizziness, migranes, and a worse memory. Sickness can last up to a week and the minimum is 24 hours. Can also lose voice.