• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Canadian_Fish understandable. The RP may-or-may not be on it's last legs, we're trying to save it though XD. It was a good run- I'm so glad you decided to join us here in the first place! I don't know if you're having having problems on this site or in real life- but please keep in mind that you've got a friend in me and can always shoot me a message if you just need to rant.

We'll miss Camden, Asta especially will have to weeb out my himself now. If I do, by miracle, manage to fix things here, you're always welcome back, too :D!

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
@Canadian_Fish understandable. The RP may-or-may not be on it's last legs, we're trying to save it though XD. It was a good run- I'm so glad you decided to join us here in the first place! I don't know if you're having having problems on this site or in real life- but please keep in mind that you've got a friend in me and can always shoot me a message if you just need to rant.

We'll miss Camden, Asta especially will have to weeb out my himself now. If I do, by miracle, manage to fix things here, you're always welcome back, too :D!
aww, thanks! Hopefully this RP continues on while i'm running away from the village away. Cya around but also probably not.
Sasuke and I bless this RP with many filler arcs to come, believe it!

@Merciless Medic since we finished Drache pretty quickly- we can move on to another villain or just wait for the others to finish their battles. We could have them go against Demoness (who's ability is similar to Drayda's but not exactly). It's up to you. I plan on just having the villains retreat once they actually start losing.

Yea, maybe we can possibly help another fight. Although, I won't be as active in doing so due to life stuff, so I will prefer we just wait out all the other fights. Since Zuron and Drayda are pretty hurt, we should have them attempt to find where the kiddos are.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Camden though, that was Asta's best friend, side Fukyuki and Aurora. They were gonna get in so much trouble together ruining UA's building. I guess Asta is just gonna have to stronger for the both of them. Also what would the chill arc be?

I have 2 questions for now...

- what happens after we beat our respective villain? Do we advance into the layer? Or wait as there may be villains inside. (I'm assuming my villain is defeated since he's asleep)

- second question are the kidnapped students inside or elsewhere.

This is no going to plan and it is fully my fault. I apologize, and I do plan to get back on track some time soon. I'll give a deadline it seemed to work last time things got funky. By Friday of this week all of the battles should be over, those who do not finished their battle by Friday will be left behind and have to time skip and figure things out later. By then I'm going to try to have a new list of all the active RPers and their characters and I'll have a new arc. I have some fun planned up ahead that is much more chill and creative stuff (costume creation, hero names, and maybe some out-of-class bonding), so you can start thinking about that stuff.

Thanks for putting your foot down, I believe a deadline is what could make me active again. Then again, it is hard to manage such a huge RP, we need to find a solution. All I have for now is one suggestion:

As you know each and every past event so far included all of the students doing the same thing at once. Maybe we could ask people if they want their character to participate in a certain arc, before we actually come up with all the details. (Such as who will be fighting who or who will be spying on villains etc.) That way we'll know who will be the most active for that period of time, which will in turn keep the main event flowing steadily. On the other hand, those who don't want to participate in the said arc can do who knows what with the rest of the students, most likely something that isn't as reliant on fast replies.

Alright- I may or may not have forgotten to do this yesterday- I'm gonna have a post that ends the battles and everyone else can have one last post so that things end on that note. Then we'll just time skip to the next morning at school- so let's start organizing!

I intend for everything to go on as usual (no major changes to the school despite the villain attack) and the next activity will be the creation of hero costumes. All of the students will be taken to a company that specializes in the technology of hero-suits, these suits can be all about fashion or more functional (Kishi, for example, will have pumps on his wrist that allows him to squirt much faster streams). This will not be super interact, so I expect each post to be more long and personal rather than a short post that needs another character to respond too. If anyone thinks their idea is a bit crazy, run it by me and I'll let you know if it's alright or if some things should be changed. Is everyone alright with that? If not, we can do something else.

Change of plans: part of the lead villains quirk is to make people black out basically- so that's what's gonna happen. All the students will just faint on the spot and the villains will leave the scene. By the time the students wake up, they are all in hospital beds in a room- only some of them actually needed treatment of course- so that's what my next post will be.

I'm... sorry... about all this. Well that was awkward- glad it's done (I certainly need to apologize). I'm really failing to keep this thread alive, huh? Whelp, I just gotta keep trying I guess. Don't worry, I'm not giving up on those who are sticking by. We've lost some RPers that were every close to this thread- and we love them still (you're all welcomed back whenever you are ready) but I think I'm focusing too much on that stuff. It's my job to move the Rp forward, so that's what I'm going to do! First things first, roll call:
@Captain Cardboard @Hallowed @Lazy Millenial @ThAtGuY101 @Merciless Medic @KeenKitsune

That's it. Counting me we have a solid 7 RPers. If I tagged you, please respond so I know you're still in this! If you dropped and I tagged you, my bad please still respond and let me know that I shouldn't be counting your characters. Once we know that all of the RPers are present, I'll make my post about the students waking up (and everyone will follow suit).

Captain and Hallowed are expected to be done by the time I post my next response so that nobody is behind anymore. Form now on- we move forward!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Hallowed @Captain Cardboard Im sorry, you know I love you guys and I really want the Daichi-Christopher fight to continue because its awesome, but I think it's preventing the other RPers from contributing so I'm going to ask to move on. I'm posting now to move the plot forward, but I highly recommend that you guys finish that fight over private message (and of course give me the juicy details) or leave the fight for the next time we encounter villains.

I actually like this ending, because there's no clear winner. We just know that whatever happened next caused Daichi to wake up in the white room, without even telling what happened to Christopher after the spray got him.