• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Me: Alright I plan to make a few references with Asta during this battle.
Also me in the back of my head: Advance fire bending leads to lightning.
Me: WAIT I COULD MAKE THIS LIKE NARUTO
My head: Shoot wut did I do

Imma make Asta use chidori (to break he barrier if possible), Kamehameha (for some reason idk yet), the first appearance of Asta's Arrow Gen 1.

I also thought about if Kat quit had more like it could take the color of an object and it is the same color as an element she can use that element. Jacob is secretly Kevin 11 from Ben 10. Camden is Luffy from 1 piece. If Ciel, Asta, and Jack teamed they could make an armored Susanoo like in naruto. Lately Kishi has been showing signs in quirk improvement so maybe he's secretly as saiyan and he gets Zenkai boost from near death experiences.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but I won't be able to post today.......:'|
I was at a big event today and I'm just really exhausted right now.
I'll promise to post tomorrow

aaaaaaaa
I feel so bad for saying "Yeah I'll post tomorrow" and then not doing it and saying the same thing again and again..
But tomorrow I WILL do it!

Well. I can't come up with a creative/funny way to do this, but have this any way!

Hoshi.png

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Well. I can't come up with a creative/funny way to do this, but have this anyway!

View attachment 729514
Lemme help you with my criticism, Hoshi is more of an extrovert right? Then get the Dany Phantom girl skull maybe change the background to something people would associate with extroverts but don't change the actual character unless it's necessary. I think the character is fine I just don't agree with the background and skull xd

I mean I did the skull to kinda represent the quirk (Summon the dead), but I agree on the background.
I'm gonna quickly change it to something brighter and edit the post I put the drawing in.

Hero

Speaking of wich, when are we gonna see the villains again?

Most likely a couple days after they get back from the camp. We'll do the buddy thing and then, most likely, another big competition. Then I plan on getting the villains in there again, not sure exactly how yet. I'm stuck between them either targeting a single student to beat up/ kidnapping a student which the others must rescue, or just having them go straight for the school.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Most likely a couple days after they get back from the camp. We'll do the buddy thing and then, most likely, another big competition. Then I plan on getting the villains in there again, not sure exactly how yet. I'm stuck between them either targeting a single student to beat up/ kidnapping a student which the others must rescue, or just having them go straight for the school.
I could see them going for Zuron, Jack or Ciel

If they do single out a student, I had pretty similar ideas. It'd be either:
1. Zuron because he'd be easy to engage
2. Ciel because they want to get someone important to the class
3. Kishi he's weakest and easy to target
4. Jack same reason as Zuron or because of his brother'
5. Kat because she was the one who technically defeated them

Could be anyone, though. Maybe I'll just draw randomly or take volunteers XD

JPSomeone

If they do single out a student, I had pretty similar ideas. It'd be either:
1. Zuron because he'd be easy to engage
2. Ciel because they want to get someone important to the class
3. Kishi, he's weakest and easy to target
4. Jack same reason as Zuron or because of his brother'
5. Kat because she was the one who technically defeated them

Could be anyone, though. Maybe I'll just draw randomly or take volunteers XD
Kidnap someone close to Zuron so Zuron has a long redemption arc but not really. I just wanna see what would happen

there's one problem
No one's close to Zuron (yet)
I mean maybe if Yoshisuki get's kidnapped Zuron would feel like he should help him, cuz Yoshisuki took a knife for Zuron
or we could start some kind of a friendship (or something else <.>) with another character during the camp or during the Secret Buddy thing (either with the character that was the buddy to Zuron or the character that Zuron had to be the buddy to).

Though he hasn't admitted it, I think Zuron has become rather fond of Yoshi. okay, maybe not the far. But he got used to Yoshi following him around, at least. Who knows, we'll discuss that when the time comes around.

@IDKWhatUserNameToDo I was actually wondering if we could discuss the buddy thing in private messages. Since it was your idea, I hoped you wouldn't mind helping me out with it. If we start discussing now, it won't be so disorganized when we actually begin.

D-did Asta just give up? And then purposefully fall face first in a puddle of mud? Is he okay? I'm very concerned for his mental being, now. Poor Aurora too, well I guess that's life. Jack and Kishi are our first set of winners then, they will be going up against whoever wins Kumori's battle.

Dead account

D-did Asta just give up? And then purposefully fall face first in a puddle of mud? Is he okay? I'm very concerned for his mental being, now. Poor Aurora too, well I guess that's life. Jack and Kishi are our first set of winners then, they will be going up against whoever wins Kumori's battle.
Didn't Camden give up?

Didn't Camden give up?
Oh yeah, you're right. I didn't really process that before- I was kinda like "maybe he's bleeding out on the floor- but he's not down yet!" which means Kat and Ciel were the first winners! Kat and Ciel will go against Jack and Kishi. and Zuron and Hoshi will go against Fuyuki and Seo. I think that's correct. We'll wait for Fuyuki, Yoshisuki, Jakob, and Himari to finish up- then go into the next round of battles.

No! I'm wrong! Nobody read that ^^^ Camden definitely isn't out yet. Just injured, like I thought. We still have two battles going on, Kishi and Jack are the only winners as of yet.

His post said something like "There was little hope of victory now, and Camden felt the scar on his rib bleeding." and i misinterpreted that as them already losing. But they have yet to lose- the battle goes on!

wait what?
what do you mean by that???
Can you please clarify?

Edit: ooh, but i'll just check Steel_Sneaks reply real quick quote it here.

Edit 2:
Right before Kumori fell, Camden had dived after her, only to undershoot and faceplant close to her.
He grunted as he stood.
"Damn it!" He muttered
There was little hope of victory now, and Camden felt the scar on his rib bleeding. He bit his lip, took off his jacket, and tossed it aside.
"...Well... We tried." He said, stretching

Last edited:

Dead account

No! I'm wrong! Nobody read that ^^^ Camden definitely isn't out yet. Just injured, like I thought. We still have two battles going on, Kishi and Jack are the only winners as of yet.

His post said something like "There was little hope of victory now, and Camden felt the scar on his rib bleeding." and i misinterpreted that as them already losing. But they have yet to lose- the battle goes on!
That explains alot

JPSomeone

Asta isn't ok, I plan to introduce his backstory during the buddy system or if Zuron/Fuyuki becomes a best friend to Asta he'll explain his situation. I also plan for the arrow to have an accidental delay causing an issue for the medical crew cause Asta's arrow isn't in its prime yet. Xd

I'll just say that If you wish to have specific pairs for the secret buddy arc/event say it now and also be ready for more character relationship focused stuff. So you can just spill some of that juicy backstory tea (or all of it) and we can get some friendships/romance plot rolling!
Remember to PM the user if you want to start some romance with their character!