• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
wow i am so dumb for not noticing that HIMARI is actually LAVA GIRL REIMAGINED AS AN ANIME CHARACTER.:D:D:D:D
Lol you got my reference to that. I wasn't gonna let it slide if you didn't get it.

Also anyone going to help us decide? On a different note, I need some advice. Kishi and Jack vs Aurora and Asta. We can't decide who would win. Anyone mind helping us out?

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
To explain my answer, let me do some complicated maths.

ok. So, jack can make quite literally anything in the form of a solid shadow. Max time: 20 min.
Asta can make stuff with lightning, just like Jack. But with... lightning
Aurora can fly.
Kishi shoots water. pew pew.
Asta vs Kishi is a horrible matchup both ways, eliminate them.
Jack vs. Aurora.
You ever thrown a rock at a bird?
but multiply that rock to a boulder, because it's jack, and the bird into a human with wings.
Jack's side would probably win. But hey, it's really up to you, I suggest a coin flip or something llike

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
To explain my answer, let me do some complicated maths.

ok. So, jack can make quite literally anything in the form of a solid shadow. Max time: 20 min.
Asta can make stuff with lightning, just like Jack. But with... lightning
Aurora can fly.
Kishi shoots water. pew pew.
Asta vs Kishi is a horrible matchup both ways, eliminate them.
Jack vs. Aurora.
You ever thrown a rock at a bird?
but multiply that rock to a boulder, because it's jack, and the bird into a human with wings.
Jack's side would probably win. But hey, it's really up to you, I suggest a coin flip or something llike
Actually, Jack's time limit is now 23 minutes, i specified it after the villain attack

JPSomeone

@KeenKitsune I don't think Jack'll go that far. But go ahead, just in case.
@Hungry Badass I don't think it matters, it's three extra minutes.
Sorry i haven't been active, I'm trying to catch up on Boruto before my friend can spoil it for me.
I gave up on Boruto a while ago, its too childish for me. No blood. No fear. No crazy over the top anime moves.

Also I thought about it for a while, if Asta and Aurora team up it could be the classic sonic and tails. Just Asta can't spin dash lol

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
@Kyle From Hoenn I'm watching Boruto because all of my friends are watching it. Theres been more bloodshed, somewhat. I'm gonna hold onto it until my friends finally see a little anime I wanna watch called the promised neverland. But I honestly don't care what anime we watch. I like most of them.
You say that Asta can't spin dash?
Force him to learn it, please.

JPSomeone

Holy moly your right!
@Kyle From Hoenn I'm watching Boruto because all of my friends are watching it. Theres have have have been more bloodshed, somewhat. I'm gonna hold onto it until my friends finally see a little anime I wanna watch called the promised neverland. But I honestly don't care what anime we watch. I like most of them.
Do you say that Asta can't spin dash?
Force him to learn it, please.
When Asta goes 1,000,000℅ Imma have do a spin dash.
Asta: This my base form *No lightning*
Asta: This is Godspeed Asta. *Lightning kept inside Asta*
Asta: This is Godspeed Asta ascended past Godspeed Asta. Otherwise known as Godspeed Asta 2. *Lightning aura around him like Killua's Godspeed*
Asta: AND THIS IS GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND! HAAAAAAA *5 minutes of screaming* This is Godspeed Asta 3
Asta: this is light speed Asta (Super Saiyan God)
Asta: This is light speed Asta blue (SSJ Blue)
Asta: This is light speed Asta Blue x20 (SSJ Blue Kaioken x20)
Asta: This is light speed Asta Evolution (SSJ Blue Evolution that thing vegeta did during TOP)
Asta: Ultra Instinct! (Sending lightning to his mind to enhance his reaction time)
Asta: Mastered Ultra Instinct! (The same thing as UI but with enhanced quirk usage)

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
When Asta goes 1,000,000℅ Imma have do a spin dash.
Asta: This my base form *No lightning*
Asta: This is Godspeed Asta. *Lightning kept inside Asta*
Asta: This is Godspeed Asta ascended past Godspeed Asta. Otherwise known as Godspeed Asta 2. *Lightning aura around him like Killua's Godspeed*
Asta: AND THIS IS GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND! HAAAAAAA *5 minutes of screaming* This is Godspeed Asta 3
Asta: this is light speed Asta (Super Saiyan God)
Asta: This is light speed Asta blue (SSJ Blue)
Asta: This is light speed Asta Blue x20 (SSJ Blue Kaioken x20)
Asta: This is light speed Asta Evolution (SSJ Blue Evolution that thing vegeta did during TOP)
Asta: Ultra Instinct! (Sending lightning to his mind to enhance his reaction time)
Asta: Mastered Ultra Instinct! (The same thing as UI but with enhanced quirk usage)
Mastered ultra instinct goku : What the what?

Sorry for my laziness. I'm gonna make a post fairly soon to start the next activity in the RP thread. I have no excuse (point me to the execution block) I was honestly just lazy. But- I hope everyone had time to decide who of their group will win the next 2 v 2 battles. We will be doing the battles all at once (like last activity) let's try to draw these out more. I'm hoping to get a post up in the next couple of hours.

Here's Fuyuki!
Fuyuki.png
I want to draw all the other characters digitally too, but you guys have to wait for that... And don't worry! I want to draw them and I'm asking for everyone (again) if I can draw your character.

(I know the hand isn't the best, but it's the best one I made and I kept it..)

Maybe this guy would actually not verbally abuse me any time he gets the chance..., he thought, looking at Zuron for a bit.
I legit spit out my raspberry iced tea when I read this. Poor little Yoshi, I don't know why but this was the funniest thing I've seen all day.

I'm still working on posting. My parents are coming back from a vacation that they left for like 4 days ago. So I'm frantically cleaning the house before they arrive in a few hours XD.

AAAaaaaaAA!!!
thank you all!
First I'll try to focus on the character's that I haven't drawn yet (including those who are yet to be introduced), but I will also eventually redraw those who I did with pen and paper into digital versions :p

@IDKWhatUserNameToDo @SwiftSwoobat - If you don't mind my two cents, I think it's a very even match in all honesty. Neither side has quirks that fit very well together. There is Fuyuki vs Himari (Hot vs Cold) and Seo vs Jakob (Animals vs Metal). Considering Fuyuki must make contact with her opponent in order for her quirk to take affect, I would actually make it Fuyuki vs Jakob and Seo vs Himari. For Fuyuki-Jakob, I would have to say Fuyuki would win; the idea being that metal turns hard and brittle when cooled down. So Fuyuki could use that to her advantage, and make Jakob slower or heavier or something by freezing him. On the other hand, it's hard to say what would happen with Himari and Seo. Though, in theory, Himari would leave Seo if she sees that Jakob is in danger (she is lowkey obsessed after all). So Jakob and Himari are at a disadvantage because Jakob is too cold and Himari is too distracted with protecting her loved one. That's just an idea. Let me know if you want something else. I know that I mostly pointed out Himari and Jakob's weak points. But for Seo and Fuyuki, I'd say their weakness is that neither can launch long-distance attacks.

If anyone else needs help deciding please ask. The last thing we need is a last minute mess because nobody wants to lose.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
@IDKWhatUserNameToDo @SwiftSwoobat - If you don't mind my two cents, I think it's a very even match in all honesty. Neither side has quirks that fit very well together. There is Fuyuki vs Himari (Hot vs Cold) and Seo vs Jakob (Animals vs Metal). Considering Fuyuki must make contact with her opponent in order for her quirk to take affect, I would actually make it Fuyuki vs Jakob and Seo vs Himari. For Fuyuki-Jakob, I would have to say Fuyuki would win; the idea being that metal turns hard and brittle when cooled down. So Fuyuki could use that to her advantage, and make Jakob slower or heavier or something by freezing him. On the other hand, it's hard to say what would happen with Himari and Seo. Though, in theory, Himari would leave Seo if she sees that Jakob is in danger (she is lowkey obsessed after all). So Jakob and Himari are at a disadvantage because Jakob is too cold and Himari is too distracted with protecting her loved one. That's just an idea. Let me know if you want something else. I know that I mostly pointed out Himari and Jakob's weak points. But for Seo and Fuyuki, I'd say their weakness is that neither can launch long-distance attacks.

If anyone else needs help deciding please ask. The last thing we need is a last minute mess because nobody wants to lose.
sound good, and i also wanted Himari to lose sooooo, GOOD JOB:D:D

Alright so I took some notes of all the characters appearances (those who I still haven't drawn) and I stumbled upon some questions..
@JesusoChristo there were some important details missing in Himari's Bio.
What is her eye color? is there anything else to note about them?
What about her hair? What length is it and/or does she wear it in a specific style?

And If any of you have anything important you want to note about your characters. Just @ me

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Welcome to memes with Hashino Academy #2!!!!! *APPLAUSE*
Himari: WeLcOmE to dating advice with Himari, Jakob what is ur question!?
Jakob: how do i know if a girl like's me?
Himari: SHE DOESN'T!!!!! <--------LYING

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
ooh nooooo..
I just came up with a ship name for Kumori and Camden (not that I ship them, but it's fun to come up with names).
Daddy long legs... It's a name of a spider that has really long legs... Just google it if you want..
and yep.. I'm just gonna shut up now
oh gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd<.><.><.><.><.><.><.><.><.>

JPSomeone

@Kyle From Hoenn
I'm not sure if you assumed that Kumori and Fuyuki sat at the same table or not (I should've made it clearer), but I just wanted to ask.
I can edit my last post to make it fit with your latest one
I assumed they did because you made it seem that way. You don't have to change anything I'll edit my post.

Lol I see what I did wrong. I read this wrong "that were the same as Kumori's"

I'm gonna try to post a short bit up in the next hour or so. Sorry for those who are waiting on my characters. Ideally, I can get something up before lunch.

I low key regret making Zuron XD. He's causing me physical pain. I want him to be friends with Seo, I really do- but he's an ass. And I can't make him nice without going against his character- and its hecking frustrating. Part of me wants Yoshi, or someone, to beat the ever-loving heck out of him and humble him- but I also know that would hurt his pride and he might just go and get in a hole for the rest of the RP.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna write another post for today.. cuz well it's kinda getting late in my timezone and yea...

Btw @SwiftSwoobat I wanted to say that Fuyuki can't create ice from thin air, but rather cool down a body part past the freezing point.
Just wanted to clear that. I mean I could make put in my next post Fuyuki correcting Seo or something :p so no need to edit it.