• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Hungry Badass I've actually discussed this with SwiftSwoobat . If Zuron and Hoshi make it to the last match, I want Zuron to try and take charge- and then just get the shit beat out of him. Hoshi sitting there like "Uh-huh" while whoever is his opponent, likely Jack, just pummels him XD.

* I kick open door*
ok here are these and I will continue drawing, but I'll just drop these off now- BAI
* I throw both of the drawings and crawl back to the hole where I came from*

Camden.png
Aurora.png

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
I think we all know why Asta and Aurora can't win... Asta can't go Super Asta (Supersonic) and he can't spin dash. Actually, imagine Asta doing Mina's dance more while using some lightning.

But me in the back of my head: Kishi is gonna be like water rasengan bitch. Jack is gonna be like lemme drop a huge boulder on you and not miss.

Btw nice art and rip Zuron. I wanna get Asta to befriend him like Kirishima and Bakugo. But who would be deku, the one that makes Zuron keep pushing himself?

The reason why Kishi and jack are going to win the whole tournament. Kishi: IMMA MAKE THE FLOOR VERY WET & oh thinking smart
Jack: Strength gets me through everything...

Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
@Hungry Badass just to let you know I posted Kishi on the previous page. Wasn't sure if you were waiting for that or not- but he's the last post on page 14 if you didn't notice.

please just go old school and use shadow gauntlets when you do. Just you know, do a barrage on that dude. That'll be fun to read lmao.
Wow... didn't relaize this was the anti-Zuron club. I didn't intend for him to be super popular when I first made him, but- like, even I hate him XD. Like even Kat. Not gonna lie, reading that Kat hates Zuron- that hurt me a bit XD.

Btw nice art and rip Zuron. I wanna get Asta to befriend him like Kirishima and Bakugo. But who would be deku, the one that makes Zuron keep pushing himself?
I actually got to thinking after you mentioned that. And it would make actual sense is Jack was the 'midoriya' or rival in this case, with Asta (and Yoshi if Zuron puts on his big boy pants and makes nice) as his little friend group. Or Yoshi as the rival, but Zuron's feelings are all mixed up around Yoshi XD. He sorta hates him, but then he's like "wait, why isn't he hanging out with me anymore?" after he yells at him.

This is a fairly slow moving RP as far as character relationships, which isn't bad. Except Himari- she just sort of threw herself at Jakob XD. But, since we started I've been playing with the idea of all the friend groups/cliche groups that would form. It's definately hanged with the introduction of new characters. At first I was all like 'Ciel, Kishi, and Kat are the perfect group'- but Kishi sort of died several times (now he's just like a charming Mineta XD).
Honestly I'm about to go on a rant here, so prepare yourselves. It's unfair to compare any of the characters to the characters in MHA based on role in the story. Because this RP doesn't have a main character or side characters or an antagonist. That's whats great about it. We've got stand out strength-obsessed characters like Jack or Zuron and we've got standout good-guys like Ciel or Kishi. But every character is unique. And while Zuron would be like "Who the hell is Kumori?" Kishi's got like mad respect for that spider girl after thy were partners. And while everyone thinks Kishi is a weak little baby (not untrue) Kat most likely sees him for more than that (at least I hope so XD). And alot of the characters who seem quiet and don't stand out as much, a lot of them are like mega strong. Part of me wants to give those wall-flowers a little showtime with something (IDK what yet). But, yeah- I just wanted to say that our cast is a lot more diverse than the cast of MHA...and I love it. That does not however, make these characters immune to shipping, stereotyping, and best of all: making fun of. But I really -Really- want there to be some distinct friend groups already. Then there can be like group rivalries and fun stuff. Hopefully the idea of the 'buddy activity', soon to come, will help the class bond even more. But I do want some more ooey-gooey relationship gush. Anyone else XD?

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
@Hungry Badass just to let you know I posted Kishi on the previous page. Wasn't sure if you were waiting for that or not- but he's the last post on page 14 if you didn't notice.
Wow... didn't relaize this was the anti-Zuron club. I didn't intend for him to be super popular when I first made him, but- like, even I hate him XD.
I actually got to thinking after you mentioned that. And it would make actual sense is Jack was the 'midoriya' or rival in this case, with Asta (and Yoshi if Zuron puts on his big boy pants and makes nice) as his little friend group. Or Yoshi as the rival, but Zuron's feelings are all mixed up around Yoshi XD. He sorta hates him, but then he's like "wait, why isn't he hanging out with me anymore?" after he yells at him.

This is a fairly slow moving RP as far as character relationships, which isn't bad. Except Himari- she just sort of threw herself at Jakob XD. But, since we started I've been playing with the idea of all the friend groups/cliche groups that would form. It's definately hanged with the introduction of new characters. At first I was all like 'Ciel, Kishi, and Kat are the perfect group'- but Kishi sort of died several times (now he's just like a charming Mineta XD).
Honestly I'm about to go on a rant here, so prepare yourselves. It's unfair to compare any of the characters to the characters in MHA based on role in the story. Because this RP doesn't have a main character or side characters or an antagonist. That's whats great about it. We've got stand out strength-obsessed characters like Jack or Zuron and we've got standout good-guys like Ciel or Kishi. But every character is unique. And while Zuron would be like "Who the hell is Kumori?" Kishi's got like mad respect for that spider girl after thy were partners. And while everyone thinks Kishi is a weak little baby (not untrue) Kat most likely sees him for more than that (at least I hope so XD). And alot of the characters who seem quiet and don't stand out as much, a lot of them are like mega strong. Part of me wants to give those wall-flowers a little showtime with something (IDK what yet). But, yeah- I just wanted to say that our cast is a lot more diverse than the cast of MHA...and I love it. That does not however, make these characters immune to shipping, stereotyping, and best of all: making fun of. But I really -Really- want there to be some distinct friend groups already. Then there can be like group rivalries and fun stuff. Hopefully the idea of the 'buddy activity', soon to come, will help the class bond even more. But I do want some more ooey-gooey relationship gush. Anyone else XD?
Now you even write speeches like kishi or ciel

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
tbh I thought Seo or Hoshi would be friends with Kishi in the start. They are all pretty "positive" people. Then again, I actually wanted Hoshi to have a crush on Camden...

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
tbh I thought Seo or Hoshi would be friends with Kishi in the start. They are all pretty "positive" people. Then again, I actually wanted Hoshi to have a crush on Camden...
Nani, i honestly thought about Hoshi having a crush on Jack
Also, i won't be able to post for a day tomorrow, due to moving away and stuff

JPSomeone

Wow... didn't realize this was the anti-Zuron club. I didn't intend for him to be super popular when I first made him, but- like, even I hate him XD. Like even Kat. Not gonna lie, reading that Kat hates Zuron- that hurt me a bit XD.

I actually got to thinking after you mentioned that. And it would make actual sense is Jack was the 'midoriya' or rival in this case, with Asta (and Yoshi if Zuron puts on his big boy pants and makes nice) as his little friend group. Or Yoshi as the rival, but Zurin's feelings are all mixed up around Yoshi XD. He sorta hates him, but then he's like "wait, why isn't he hanging out with me anymore?" after he yells at him.

This is a fairly slow-moving RP as far as character relationships, which isn't bad. Except for Himari- she just sorts of threw herself at Jakob XD. But, since we started I've been playing with the idea of all the friend groups/cliche groups that would form. It's definitely hanged with the introduction of new characters. At first, I was all like 'Ciel, Kishi, and Kat is the perfect group'- but Kishi sort of died several times (now he's just like a charming Mineta XD).
Honestly, I'm about to go on a rant here, so prepare yourselves. It's unfair to compare any of the characters to the characters in MHA based on role in the story. Because this RP doesn't have a main character or side characters or an antagonist. That's what's great about it. We've got stand out strength-obsessed characters like Jack or Zuron and we've got standout good-guys like Ciel or Kishi. But every character is unique. And while Zuron would be like "Who the hell is Kumori?" Kishi's got like mad respect for that spider girl after they were partners. And while everyone thinks Kishi is a weak little baby (not untrue) Kat most likely sees him for more than that (at least I hope so XD). And a lot of the characters who seem quiet and don't stand out as much, a lot of them are like mega strong. Part of me wants to give those wall-flowers a little showtime with something (IDK what yet). But, yeah- I just wanted to say that our cast is a lot more diverse than the cast of MHA...and I love it. That does not, however, make these characters immune to shipping, stereotyping, and best of all: making fun of. But I really -really- want there to be some distinct friend groups already. Then there can be like group rivalries and fun stuff. Hopefully, the idea of the 'buddy activity', soon to come, will help the class bond even more. But I do want some more ooey-gooey relationship gush. Anyone else XD?
SAY IT LOUDER SAY THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK CAN HEAR! PREACH!

Asta the character that fits in most groups. Ships wise he's open to being grabbed the ladies if he can get to know 1 of them well. I ship Kishi and Kat too. I also ship Jack and Hoshi, Kumori & Ciel,.

Lol I'm not going to sleep anymore, everytime I do I always miss the good stuff. Yeah though let's get some friendships going on here. Oh and Zuron is alright but I don't think he'll really understand unless he actually gets knocked straight heheh.

so I thought it would be fun to gather up all the mentioned ships into a big pile and.. well I did it and without further ado.. (and sorry if I missed any! Just @ me and I'll ad them)

Kat - Kishi (watercolor)
Kat - Ciel (idk if this should really be here, but Cardboard said that Ciel would be apart of a Love triangle, so ye)
Himari - Jacob
Hoshi - Jack
Aurora - Asta
Aurora - Ciel
Kumori - Asta
Kumori - Ciel
EDIT:
Also:
*I kick the door open once again*
Here have these also! Now Baii!!!
*I would then proceed to swan-dive out of the window and return to where I came from*

Yoshisuki.png
Himari.png

Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
so I thought it would be fun to gather up all the mentioned ships into a big pile and.. well I did it and without further ado.. (and sorry if I missed any! Just @ me and I'll ad them)

Kat - Kishi (watercolor)
Kat - Ciel (idk if this should really be here, but Cardboard said that Ciel would be apart of a Love triangle, so ye)
Himari - Jacob
Hoshi - Jack
Aurora - Asta
Aurora - Ciel
Kumori - Asta
Kumori - Ciel
EDIT:
Also:
*I would then proceed to swan-dive out of the window and return to where I came from*

View attachment 728607
View attachment 728610
Thank you so much for drawing Seo!

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo

Kat - Kishi (watercolor)
Himari - Jacob
Hoshi - Jack
Aurora - Asta
Aurora - Ciel
Kumori - Asta
Kumori - Ciel
EDIT:
Also:

View attachment 728607
View attachment 728610
*opens the discussion thread*
*sees himari drawn*
ME: HOW MUCH IS IT'S ARTISTIC LEVEL!!!
ALSO ME: IT'S OVER 9000!!!
(also it's looks so perfect that i cried, tbh)

Tbh Asta and or Jack would do the same thing. Lil Ol Kishi can't put out a forest fire by himself.
You clearly underestimate Kishi (secretly cries in the background because I know it's true). Also I really like the name 'water hazard' I might yoink that as his hero name XD

I- I don't think I like this new Asta XD. He's so mean to poor, sweet Aurora. Also "getting Jack's attention or killing Kishi" is kinda drastic. Like- I'll just sorta distract Jack, but that Kishi kid; he's in for it.

JPSomeone

You clearly underestimate Kishi (secretly cries in the background because I know it's true). Also, I really like the name 'water hazard' I might yoink that like his hero name XD

I don't think I like this new Asta XD. He's so mean to poor, sweet Aurora. Also "getting Jack's attention or killing Kishi" is kinda drastic. Like- I'll just sorta distract Jack, but that Kishi kid; he's in for it.
Camden's Hero is Stretchy Arm Boi named by Asta
Kishi's Potential Hero name is Water Hazard by Asta
Btw mean Asta isn't that bad... I mean Kishi is still alive so no harm no foul. I intend mean Asta to be like Yugi with that lil triangle thing from og Yu Gi Oh or like Killua's Assassin mode

I'll try to post tomorrow!!!
idk how good the post will be, cuz I'm gonna go to a big event tomorrow I'll probs be tired after it and I was unable to post today, due to me being busy.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Sorry I was gone for two days, but my inactivity is going to only get longer from here. I'm not gonna have wi-fi for the rest of the week, starting either Monday or Sunday.
Also, @Kyle From Hoenn I want Camden to be able to but through a roof and then do some serious flippy stuff and land, and his catchphrase can be something like: "Don't worry! It is me, Stretchy Arm Boi! And I have no idea what I'm doing here!"
And then call the police as he walks away. Because he's that cool.