• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BNHA RP: Malevolent Shadows DISCUSSION

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
That could be intresting, explaining why the last name Schultz seemed to trigger Ryan and have hostilities right off the bat. But is Ryan’s family wealthy? I don’t think Mark’s dad would consider Ryan’s dad a rival if he weren’t

Nice, also Ryan's dad's name is Shaman. He has a quirk allowing him to control ancestral spirits, and his grandpa could control animals. Quirk Cross!

Probably quirkless. I think the animal control quirk skipped her generation. Or, she has a quirk allowing her to feel the emotions and senses of other animals. And that's why Ryan can see as his spirits, and hear with them as well.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I see. Quirkless is a chance of pace. Mark’s parents came together with the same quirk, his entire family had a long history of getting stronger and stronger by marrying a partner of the same ability and making a stronger child, that’s no different with mark’s parents, who both have the same quirk. Basically genetic grooming to stay on top of most family lines

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
wait... shen... shenpai?! IS THAT YOU?! ARE YOU SHEN FROM WEBTOON?! also lol get ready to get rekt
Name: Czee (pronounced sé)
Height: 6'3"
Appearance: Purple messy hair; glasses; bags under his eyes; dark blue eyes; pale skin; dark purple hoodie; jeans
Personality: (TBA)
Quirk: Dimensional Transportation- He can create portals to teleport objects from at max some meters away; he can't teleport another person unless they touch the portal; he also has a pocket dimension where he keeps things like weapons; can't teleport himself but parts of himself; can't teleport other people
Hero Name: Warp
Hero Suit: a purple magician costume
Other: THE CUCUMBERS BE BLUE?! also,

my name's chris with a b and I'm scared of insects-
wait where's the b
THERE'S A BEE?!

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So if quirk marriage is illegal, than Endeavor should be arrested, also thanks @Nebulix now I gotta add this new guy, U may make a second OF to even everything out.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cewl, now I just gotta get something.
O O F
Name: Chi
Height: 5'5
Appearance: Long, green hair, diamond blue eyes, a teal ring on her left ring finger
Personality: (TBA)
Quirk: Desctruction: Can destroy anything she touches with her left hand. She just has to utter "destructi" and she can use her quirk. If she doesn't than she if effectively quirkless, also she can't destroy things made with a person that has a creation quirk and if she uses it excessively, she will barf moths.
Hero Name: Mistress of Destruction
Hero Suit: a black, skintight costume with faint purple highlights and a purple symbol on her chest that has a closed fist with small rocks surrounding it, representing her destroying rocks
Other: SOMEONE, GIVE ME DAT BLUE CUCUMBER

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Name: Amanda Abbott
Height: 5'5
Appearance: She has brown hair and a rather petite build. She also has silver eyes and a tendency to forget things.
Personality: She forgets minor things and is rather relaxed. Her body posture is almost never tensed and she's mostly kind to everybody.
Quirk: She can talk to animals and on certain occasions transform into them. However, the talking part is easy while the transformation is many times harder.
Hero Name: The whisper
Hero Suit: She has a surprisingly light silver suit that helps her communicate with pokemon better. She keeps her brown hair tied in a ponytail and she has striking silver eyes. She also has a symbol of a paw on her suit.
Other: Blue cucumber. And I hope that I'm not to late to join.

Last edited: