• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BNHA RP: Malevolent Shadows DISCUSSION

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Well then maybe this school is more higher end than it’s previous is and brings in more gifted students? Oh and I joined this before I knew it was anime related, I thought it was just a super hero high school thing before

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
(Lmao) also I was planning for 300 and noruo (or is it norou?) and mark did it nearly exactly like bakugo. Meanwhile catapult thing was a really good usage of their quirk and I expected it to go 1,000 meters because it just made sense for that to reach 1km to me

Should be noted that Mirdoriya did his result while using One For All, the strongest Quirk in the series. Just makes it more amusing to see how many others will be above that. Though the catapult probably beats that in this XD

I'm gonna have Asami go somewhere between the 300s-400s. Depending on how far her tail could knock a ball into the air.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Asami saw the display just before her as her jaw dropped, though given she had to go eventually and decided to step up to the plate. Asami took her ball as she got set, in what appeared to be a pitcher's position before she tossed the ball into the air and then turned around as fast as she could to slam into the ball; using her tail much like a baseball bat. The impact had sent the ball flying into the air, which by the standards of a baseball batter might have been seen as impressive but Asami cared more for how her her grand slam measured compared to the other students.

"402.4 meters."

Asami had heard the robotic voice as it announced her score as she frowned. So far, dead last among the class. Asami hid herself in her hoodie as she walked over to the other finished students as she lamented her run.
pls give me original 300 meters now @OmnipotentOnion

Fine, but if your score is lower than Asami's and you went before her I'll need to edit her post so instead of "dead last" it says "one of the lowest scores" if you are dead set on 300.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Jorino looked at Asumi, her score was somewhat underwhelming in comparison to the others, but she needed encouragement.
"Hey Asumi," Jorino told the shark-girl as he walked over to her, hoping to encourage her, "Don't get discouraged now, who knows, you probably excel at another activity," He didn't know what to say, but he knew he couldn't let Asumi just feel down on herself, he needed to help her, somehow.
this is one of your most predictable posts yet (no offense)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Do you ever have that feeling, when you want to tag someone to check if they are getting alerts, but don't in fear they have seen notifications but just don't wanna post and that will embarrass you? That's how I'm feeling with Godjacob.