• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BNHA RP: Malevolent Shadows DISCUSSION

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I've had too many ships already for my OCs. Pls I can't handle them. Nobody goes for me which means I just fail if I even think of having one. (PS I only officially have one and its with another OC)

I kinda have to agree with that, even if Asami's character arc matters more to me than her ship arc.

Also, first three to go already pulling record numbers (Assuming based on Smug's description of how he sent that ball flying). Can already tell this is gonna become a silly one up contest and the numbers are gonna make Bakugou look like a chump XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Okay, let's see here..."

Parker stood still for a second, wind flowing through his hair ever so lightly. Suddenly, a brilliant flash of red shone through the area and a loud thud rang out, shaking the ground below them.

A catapult.

"There we go, now to prepare the launch."

He stood up, taking the ball and putting it into the massive wooden structure. The weapon towered over everyone there, and cast a shadow upon the students under it.

"Haven't used these too many time, but I think this'll be fine. You guys might want to stand back..."

He reached up and grabbed the lever, which was about the size of a human, and heaved down as hard as he could. With a booming sound, the arm of the catapult swung forward, sending the ball into the horizon and out of sight.
But I like you... You're chill also EZ 1K meters get rekt bakugo

I'm just saying, if the entire class or even a majority of them pull off numbers that dump on Bakugou's it really undermines him and Class 1-A in canon compared to our OCs.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm just saying, if the entire class or even a majority of them pull off numbers that dump on Bakugou's it really undermines him and Class 1-A in canon compared to our OCs.
To be fair it's been over a millennium like I'm pretty sure bakugo started looking like a chump hundreds of years ago

That line of thinking feels really disrespectful, no offense XD

Maybe just because I worry this thinking we have to one up the canon characters could lead to mary sue stuff. IDK XD

True, but still I don't think every single one of them should beat Bakugou's best score. He was a prodigy among his class, and if all of us do it it really sends a message that by our standards he and the canon characters suck by comparison.

IDK, all I know it I won't be aiming to do that for Asami. And I predict she'll have the lowest score because everyone else here probably will XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
(I can see her getting pretty high scores actually, higher than mark at least [unless he does some light beam throw or something])
I didn't beat bakugo. Lol I had my original score half of what it is. Not that I'm complaining

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well I mean, how can transforming your limbs into water help with this kind of test, I think I'll let Jorino fail at this test, only to make everyone look like chumps in the next to make up for it.(The next test is speed right, I never watched BNHA cause I CAN'T FIND A GOOD WEBSITE TO WATCH IT ON, YOUTUBE HAS FAILED ME!)

Name: Cody Pull
Height: 5'6
Appearance: has medium length brown hair that goes dow to his neck, is average height with a fit build. When not in uniforme, wears grey pants, an orange t-shirt and blue shoes
Personality: A fun loving, laid-back guy and loves to joke around, has a great sense of humour. Is also very kindhearted and would help those in need.
Quirk: I feel like keeping this a mystery until it is revealed, is that ok?
Hero Name: TBD
Hero Suit: TBD
Other: What's a blue cucumber?

Name: Holly Gallop
Height: 5'0
Appearance: Has long light blonde hair, is average height. A bit short. Wears green v-neck with a blue skirt and black shoes when not in uniforme
Personality: is kind of shy, tries to act cool but easily gets flustered
Quirk: summon gun: able to summon a pistol into her hands, the gun can only shoots as fast as she can pull the trigger, gun has recoil like a real gun
Hero Name: Cowgirl
Hero Suit: A brown jacket covering a white blouse, a brown skirt and black over knee socks, Cowgirl boots and hat, very western
Other:

You're still accepting right?

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
OH. The bakugo shot! Too bad electric guy’s better
“You can go ahead and jot me down as next, I got this.” Mark said, strolling up to the plate.

Mark Schultz grabbed a softball with one of his gloved hands and snickered, closing his eyes. After a few second he whipped his eyes back open and tossed the ball lightly into the air, before both of his hands began to shine with bright light. He synthesized a shimmering bow with one, energized arrow in the middle. When the ball began to fall back to the ground, he let go of the arrow with a loud CRACK! It skyrocketed like a lightning bolt, without any weight drag since it was made of light. It pierced the side of the ball, and hurled it across the field, carrying it with the speeding light bolt. As the arrow of light sped off, the bow in Mark’s hands faded away.

“Bullseye.”